All Comments on 'Annette and Chad's "Threesome"'

by Philibert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The power of fantasy

Great story..of a "safe" threesome...power of fantasy and imagination..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoy your swinging lifestyle

And by the way there is no such thing as a 'safe' threesome. Just ask anybody who has had a threesome and then soon after divorced because of it!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Someone is confused

This is the only description of a safe threesome. It is by no means completely safe but it is as safe as it gets. Picking an unattainable celebrity would have been better. The commentator below did not read the story carefully. The "other man" is at home 6 hours away while the two consenting adults are fantasizing about a threesome. The danger is in bring this kind of fantasy forward in the first place. Ask most women if they would lose respect if their husbands let them sleep with another man and the answer is yes, most of the time. Turn it around and ask a wife what she thinks when her husband asks her to bring in another woman. About the same reaction, although most times stronger. So this is as safe as threesomes get. It is still probably a bad idea as it leads to suspicion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous