Annette and Chad's "Threesome"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette smiled at him and nodded, and Ryan then looked at Chad, who also nodded.

Ryan pushed the part of her white panties covering her pussy to the side.

One could only hear the crackles from the fire, until Annette spoke.

As Ryans lips and tongue touched Annette's cunt, Annette moaned loudly "Oh....Ya...........Oh.........Ya.........Uhhhhh."

Ryan firmly kissed, sucked, and licked on her wet warm engorged pussy. She tasted good. She felt good.

Chad stroked himself watching the new couple. Chad then went up to Annette and put his cock next to her mouth. Annette hungrily accepted and for the first time in her life she had a cock in her mouth and another guy going down on her.

She felt so good. Annette felt overwhelmingly attractive. Two guys were getting off on her at the same time. She felt popular and special.

She began to sweat and she began rocking her hips into Ryan's face.

Annette bobbed on Chad's rod and then she felt the beginnings of a climax coming.

Ryan could feel her sexual energy escalating so he put two fingers into her cunt and licked her clit while he pumped his fingers in and out of her. He focused on her G-spot about ½ a finger length at the top of the vaginal canal.

Annette began to do her famous pelvic thrusting as she panted heavily. She tried to speak but only a moaning murmur was produced. Her skin became flushed. Her hair was moistened and straggly with sweat. She got that wild look in her eyes. She was in another world now.

"Fuck ya...... you guys" said Annette, "Harder....Harder....Faster....Come on......guys......Now!"

Annette suddenly arched her back and spasmed her body as she orgasmed. It lasted about 20 seconds. She was breathing heavily and trying to get oriented. She desperately looked around for Chad. Sweat dripped from her forehead.

The smell of sex permeated the room.

They both stood in front of her while she was spread eagle exposing herself on the couch. He body's quivering decreased as she panted heavily.

Ryan and Chad had looks of pure lust on their face. At that moment, two men wanted Annette and nothing else in the world.

"Can I be inside you Annette," Ryan politely asked. He stood towering over her with his cock still inflated and occasionally twitching.

Annette looked at Chad and Chad eventually said "If you are OK with it baby, go ahead. I want you to feel good. I want your fantasy to come true. Go ahead. It's OK with me," Chad reassured her.

Annette looked scared and nervous. "OK," she said. "You can go inside Ryan."

Ryan thanked her and proceeded to take out a condom.

"I'll put it on," offered Annette.

Ryan went over to her and she took the condom and gently kissed the head of his cock. She then placed the condom on and Ryan thanked her for helping.

With his newly crowned cock, Ryan steadily leans his groin into Annette's groin. Ryan moved the part of her white panties that covers her pussy to the side.

Annette can't wait and she wants to feel him inside of her.

Ryan softly places his cock on her cunt and rubs it on the outside. Her pussy lips and clitoris bend and flap with the pressure and movement of his manhood.

Annette begins to moan. They look at each others' eyes deeply.

"Yes..... Ryan, ......you can put it in ........now" Annette reassures Ryan.

Chad was mesmerized and stands near Annette. She grabs Chad's cock and begins stroking it. Just as she does that Ryan pushes it into her.

"Oh..Shit. It might be too big" complained Annette. It feels so much fuller than when she was with Chad..

Ryan starts to laugh. "Ya.....Your husband has a small cock...Right?" jokes Ryan.

"Shut up, moron," responds Chad.

"No, That's not what I mean." Annette said, "It was just...... different."

Chad takes it in stride since he knows he is no light weight when it comes to his size.

Ryan proceeded to pump slowly. He thrusts in and out, while concentrating on watching Annette's facial expressions.

Annette said "Oh...Oh.....Uh...Uh....Uh," with each thrusting motion.

Ryan began to breath heavily and moaned at the same time.

"Harder Ryan," Annette orders, "Harder damn it!"

Ryan and Annette get into a rhythm as he pumps into her. She makes noises with each thrust. They get faster and faster and they begin to sweat. Sweat drops down on Annette's belly from Ryan. Annette tried to coordinate jagging off Chad while she got fucked by Ryan but it was difficult. She eventually gave up and concentrated on Ryan. She still had her panties on and held her legs open. She was getting near her climax time and she got red and flushed. She started to bite her lower lips. Chad jagged himself off on the side of her face while she was taken by another man.

She felt like he was "OK" with things since he was getting off on it.

Again, Annette felt extra attractive since two hot men were getting off on her alone. She was proud of the fact that Ryan secretly wanted her too. She was glad Elly knew about it. Elly was a bitch.

Ryan was in an intense concentration while pumping away and finally said "I am going to cum soon. You feel too good. Ya....Ya.....Uh fuck" Ryan ejaculated. His pelvis shook repeatedly while connected to hers. His eyes glossed over.

At the same time Annette said "Me too......... shit...fuck..........ya!" Annette screamed out. Her body jerked multiple times as she panted and tried to catch her breath. Her flushed color remained and the sweat dripped from her skin. Her cunt was dripping as well. Her white pantie had wet spots on it. She was still so horny.

She still had that lost and out of control look on her face.

She wanted to cum again.

"My turn," chimed in Chad confidently. He was now feeling competitive and wanted to one up Ryan's performance.

Ryan was half hard inside of Annette but he was still gently pumping into her. Annette had her legs wrapped around him and was looking intensely into his eyes. She had her hands holding his face sweetly.

Ryan grabbed the end of the condom, and withdrew his member with the condom. Juices spilled out of Annette's pussy. The condom was filled with sperm.

Annette held her legs open and her cunt was red and engorged. Ryan and Chad thought it was a beautiful sight.

Ryan stepped aside and put out his hand, as if to wave "It is your turn."

Annette took her panties off quickly.

Chad walked right into Annette and Annette moaned as he entered her. Chad's instincts took over and he began pounding into Annette pussy like his life depended on it.

Ryan played with Annette's tits while Chad got his turn fucking her.

Ryan eventually began sucking her tits. Annette's back arches as he began sucking aggressively. Annette was turned on. Big time.

"They can't get enough of me." she thought to herself.

Chad pumped into her as fast as he could. Annette grunted with each thrust. Her hair was wet from sweating and sweat glistened on her body. Chad pumped away and Ryan concentrated on her tits. Sometimes Ryan would deeply kiss Annette while she was in ecstasy. Chad would take turns kissing her.

Chad could feel his heart racing and he felt the beginnings of a climax.

Annette was feeling like her orgasm was coming soon. Her eyes were wide open and wild. She looked at the two men. Her two lovers.

"I am going to cum soon guys. Please don't stop. Please don't stop...... Chad........... Please....Ryan. I want to cum. I am ..........going ............to.. cum!" exploded Annette.

Again, Annette flushed body spasmed into a blissful orgasm. She tried to speak but only part of words came out. Her body reverberated as Chad kept pounding away.

Until finally, Chad said loudly, "I'm coming! Uhhhhhhhhhh!" He shook in front of her and finally collapsed on her and began kissing her.

"I love you Annette," Chad managed to say between breaths.

Eventually, Chad rolled off of her.

They gasped for air together looking at the ceiling.

"I want to cum again," stated Annette short of breath.

"Finger me baby" she suggested to Chad.

Chad put three fingers into her cunt and slowly pleasured her. His fingers darted in an out. Annette began to bite her lower lip and placed a pillow over her eyes. She was trying to guarantee an orgasm by concentrating well. Chad stuck in a fourth finger and Annette responded with pelvic thrusting.

"I want it again," Annette said as matter of fact, " I want to cum."

"Ya...harder....harder.....come on Chad.......more....more....faster...faster." Annette ordered.

An intense squishing noise could be heard as Chad's four finger pumped in and out of Annette's cunt. Chad kissed her mouth firmly and licked her facial lips.

Annette's hips began to thrust up and down. Her moaning increased in frequency and intensity. Her body was very warm and sticky. Another layer of sweat began to present itself. Chad kissed his beautiful sexually fulfilled wife as he aggressively fingered her.

"OK...Chad...OK....keep it up....keep it up.....Ya......don't stop baby.......fuck ya.... Ryan.... ya.......fuck ya Chad........fuck....FUCK YA!" Annette screamed out as she had her third orgasm of the night. Her orgasmic spasm was concentrated in her pelvic area this time. It lasted about 30 seconds.

Her wild look in her eyes was finally subdued and her hair was a wet mess.

Annette had a smile on her face. A tired but happy smile. Her whole being reeked of sex.

She was now dripping in sweat while semen dripped out of her pussy. Chad was panting looking around and coming back to reality.

Ryan was gone. No pants. No tie. No condom. No Ryan.

"Ryan's gone, honey," Chad told her.

"I know babe," Annette answered.

"That was great! Oh God. That was the best. That was so fun," Annette admitted.

Chad had a big proud smile on his face. "I told you so," he said, "I told you so."

Chad looked a the clock.

"Hey.....Congratulations," said Chad, "It is 12:22 AM Saturday. We just had our first threesome."

The content couple romantically kissed each other. They gently hugged each other closely for a few minutes and then as if on cue, got up together holding hands and went to the bathroom where they took a tub bath together. They sipped white wine and excitedly summarized the evenings events in the tub together, with bouts of laughter interspersed.

While in the tub, the couple mutually agreed that having a real threesome would officially be a stupid idea. They insightfully concluded that their respect for each other would be compromised. And they were smart enough to know that any successful relationship, whether it be romantic or otherwise, was based on respect. But they also concluded that "fantastical threesomes" were allowable. In fact, "Karen" was coming over next week.

They got out of the tub and put on their pajamas.

Chad then picked up the phone to thank Ryan.

Ryan lived six hours away in another city.

Ring. Ring.

Ryan rolled out of bed and answered his phone. Elly was upset about being woken up.

"Hello?" said Ryan with a croaky voice.

Ryan could hear Annette giggling in the background.

"Hey buddy!" yelled Chad, "Thanks a million for your help tonight.....Keep it a secret....OK?" said Chad laughing.

"What the fuck are you talking about you idiot! It's 1:30AM! Go to hell. I'll talk to you in 12 hours." Ryan yelled back then hung up loudly.

"Don't ask," Ryan told his wife Elly as he got back into bed. "Chad's acting stupid again," he said. Elly gave him a dirty look then rolled over.

"He had no idea," Chad said to Annette, "He had no idea how lucky he was tonight."

Annette and Chad abruptly busted out into laughter.

"Good night Angel,I love you." Chad said as he kissed Annette on her cheek.

"Good night horn dog, I love you too." countered Annette softly, "Good night....... Good night.... Ryan"

They giggled again like teenagers.

Annette and Chad slept well in each others arms that night with mischievous happy grins on their faces.

12