Annia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A voice, warm and husky, familiar yet strange with it's underlying accent brought Annia's feet to a halt.

Turning her body quickly she was greeted by her CEO once again, her midnight hair falling over those slim shoulders like a waterfall and gray eyes looking into her fragile soul.

"No. I'm fine." The brunette spoke finally, the air that she had forgotten to breath finally making it's way to her lungs.

"I'm sure the elevator would be much better than the stairs Annia."

The way Gisele pronounced her name was in itself magical. It was as if the woman called to her, alluringly soft and sweet. The tone Gisele used with her was far different from the one she had used when speaking to the entire staff.

At this moment, the short time they both shared in complete and utter silence, Gisele's voice was the same as on the train earlier this morning.

Gentle and as rich as ever.

"No. Really I'm..."

"I'm not going to bite you Annia. Just trying to make life easier."

Looking into those eyes a bit longer, the brunette finally but slowly made her way into the elevator, murmuring her level as Gisele silently asked.

"You work on the Intel unit?"

"Yes."

Her answer was short and soft.

The tall woman leaned against the elevator wall releasing a slow sigh before looking down it the head of curls next to her.

"You have beautiful hair Annia."

This comment took the youth by surprise.

She had never been complimented on her hair by anyone outside her family, in-fact she used to get bullied for it in elementary school.

So in this moment she wasn't sure how to respond so she didn't say anything.

"And you have beautiful eyes."

"Th-Thank you." She whispered again, the compliment causing her to blush as the feeling of warmth moved throughout her chest.

"May I look at them?"

"Ah?"

Annia turned her head up so that she could look at the woman with question, but as soon as their eyes met it was like electricity and it terrified her.

She attempted to turn her head back down but before she could, long cool fingers slipped beneath her chin and stopped her movement.

"Annia." She whispered and to the brunette's surprise her voice was even softer, like cotton feathers falling onto still waters.

Annia remained still, allowing her head to be moved up in the direction Gisele's hands swayed. And when their eye met once again they both were silent.

The space in the room remained calm, all the undercurrent of emotion exploded like a flower bomb and those icy eyes melted Annia's core.

She felt a strange warmth spread through her body, radiating from the contact of Gisele's fingers against the bottom of her chin.

"How is it that I can't keep my eyes off of you?"

The question seemed more rhetorical than directed towards the small brunette, so Annia didn't respond to it.

Ding

The sound of the elevator broke the intense moment both women were experiencing and Annia was both thankful and miserable at it.

Did she want to stay in this position, so close to this mystery woman who grabbed her attention?

Did she want to remain here right now not knowing when her heart would burst out of her ribcage or when the woman would stop gazing at her with such...passion?

No. She couldn't handle it.

"This is my floor."

"Is it?"

Gisele asked with a slight smirk on her lips, her eyes still lost in large pools of reflected bronze and emerald.

The ebony skinned woman held her still with a gentle squeeze as her arm wrapped around the girl's small waist, pulling her in slowly and giving time for the youth to pull back.

But Annia didn't step back or stop when her abdomen was pressed against her CEO's flat own, she only shivered with anticipation.

"Yes... it is Miss. Abimbola."

"Do you really need to get off at this floor?"

She inched closer, those full lips moving nearer.

Annia felt a need to taste them, to press her own against their deep plum tint, tantalizing and making her feel strangely desperate for this contact.

"Yes...be-because you scare you."

Sharp brows lifted in question, their little conversation moved from verbal to quite, the taller woman gazing down with wonder.

Her arms fit so perfectly around Annia's waist, and her fingers didn't want to let go of the youths delicate face.

Gisele was intrigued and more than willing to know what exactly made the brunette fear her, more or less.

"I scare you?"

Annia moved her expressive hazel-brown eyes to the ground in embarrassment, she couldn't tell the CEO that she was afraid of these sudden feelings for her. She couldn't open her mouth and tell Ms. Abimbola that she needed to be held longer, to be kissed by her, and more.

"No."

Her voice was nearly a whisper and the elevator door buzzed open but once again Gisele pulled her in and closed the door, those gray eyes looking down at a thick head of chestnut curls.

"Ah...sorry I didn't mean to say that."

"Tell me Annia," those slender fingers once again lifted her chin so that their eyes met.

"How do I scare you."

Plum lips were now millimeters from her own and the youth felt as if she couldn't breathe. Like the air was being pulled from her by the mere heat that spread like wildfire from her fingertips, griping onto her slim waist covered in fine fabric.

"Feelings. I...I can't describe but you make me feel..."

She finally allowed her eyes to meet beautiful Antarctic grays, drawing her in like those warm arms she was enclosed in.

"Strange. Very strange things and it's...weird, you know." She scrunched her nose a little, tilting her head to the left in an almost childish way that made her curls bounce lightly.

This simple action made Gisele smile, the brunette was so effortlessly adorable that the older woman had to try even harder not to kiss her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She lied, her expression stone-like except for those cool eyes that illuminated with humor.

"It's not funny."

Gisele smiled finally, impressed at how easily the girl noticed the humor beyond her still expression.

"I'm sorry if you're upset but my god you are so...damn adorable."

Annia's cheeks burned a blossom pink, as her eyes looked down once again.

"Why do you keep looking at the floor, is there something on it that is so captivating?"

"No, of-course not. You're the only captivating thing."

Her words merged as she quickly confessed a small bit of herself.

"I mean...well that's what I mean. Umm...I'll stop talking."

Annia busted out laughing, the tone rich yet ruff, as if she hardly laughed at all. Her light eyes closed and her lips curved into a joyous smile, holding the small girl to her.

"Don't stop talking, please."

They're eyes met and Annia giggled at her own words, embarrassed but happy to hear and see the stern woman laugh.

As her laughter died down and the brunettes soft giggles began to slow, Gisele opened her eyes once more, her smile returning to a soft curve.

"You're absolutely enchanting Annia."

Her husky voice came through, intensifying Annia's blush. The noir-haired beauty watched the young woman closely, taking note of the way she bit her bottom lip, thinking with skepticism.

"How do you know I'm enchanting? We've only known each-other for a day."

"Well, If you'd allow me more of your time,"

Gisele gently squeezed Annia's waist as her hands traveled up, over the side of neck, and into the soft curls at the back of her neck. The taller woman leaned a bit of her weight over the young brunette before inching even closer, "I could show you."

As if by instinct, the brunette moved in, pressing her mouth against those full plum tinted lips. At the contact Annia felt like she was finally experiencing the full surge of that small heat she felt when she layed eyes on this woman in the morning. That thin spike of electricity that had taken her by surprise.

She moved her lips uncertainty, she had only kissed one person prior and it was neither good nor memorable.

Annia knew this ahead of time but she couldn't help kissing Gisele, and if the woman never wanted to kiss her again because of her poor 'skills' then it would be worth it.

Letting her lips move slowly over the youths pink blossoms, Gisele allowed her fingers to slip through those pillowy curls. Sliding her nails over Annia's scalp gently while her tongue glided over the brunettes lips. Moving her hands over the beauties perky bottom, Gisele squeezed lightly, the action causing Annia to gasp with surprise.

The older woman took it as a chance to slip her tongue into the girl's mouth, moving in easily, and allowing the muscle to travel around with simmering passion. She did remember they were in an elevator however, and taking their kiss any further wouldn't help in maintaining her burning lust for the curly haired woman.

Gisele pushed with more eagerness, her tongue moving all about and savoring every inch of Annia's mouth, her sharp ears also enjoying the soft humming, moaning, and short gasp the petite woman made.

Annia pulled on her, kissing back while her arms wrapped around Gisele's neck and her body lifted up, holding her small frame on the tip of her toes.

All she could think about was this woman, and her soft aroma that seemed like the perfect mixture of feminine and masculine.

When Gisele pulled her lips from the youth, she couldn't help but smile at the brunette's little whimper.

She kissed Annia's pale neck, allowing her lipstick to stain her skin with a light sheen of purple before moving higher, tracing feather kisses up to her delicate ear.

"So?" She whispered directly into Annia's ear, kissing along the outside of her pale ear.

"Yes." Annia moved her head back so that she could look into those striking grays.

"I'd love for you to get to know me...And"

Her bottom lip, now tinted with a light purple, was nibbled by white teeth nervously.

"For me to get to know you."

"Good. Great actually." She pecked Annia's small lips once more.

"Oh and, this is your floor."

"Thanks." The brunette spoke in a whisper, her eyes returning to her feet and the Gisele's.

She didn't know what to say, and her mind was still recovering from that make-out cession and her heart had yet to calm. So she didn't speak.

Annia unraveled herself from the tall woman's hold, taking in her comforting scent before giving an awkward "see you later maybe" smile.

As she walked off the elevator and onto the sixth floor, long arms wrapped around her waist.

Annia stopped, her worn sneakers against the fancy wooden floors and in front of shiny leather pumps that stood just behind her.

"And my floor too Annia."

12