Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you," He said and briefly embraced her and kissed her cheek.

Brad pulled her chair out and Annie sat. He hesitated a moment before sitting himself. Getting a good luck at Annie's cleavage, Annie knew; she could feel his eyes on her. The butterflies went fluttering again and she felt herself blush. Brad sat next to Annie so close she could feel his body heat coming off of him. The awkward silence ended when the waiter brought their menus over and took their drink orders.

Brad asked, "So how was your day? Mine was very boring. I was in meetings all day."

Annie's thoughts drifted to her day with Sandy. She smiled and said, "Yeah it was pretty much the same with me too."

She decided not to tell Brad about Sandy just yet. After all they just officially met so it wasn't really his business what happened before and she figured they didn't have any commitment yet. They went on to have a lovely dinner and conversation about their jobs.

After Brad paid the dinner bill he led Annie outside to a very nice stylish black convertible.

While opening the passenger side door for Annie, Brad said, "Come on, let's go for a ride and get some fresh air."

Annie lowered herself into the car fully aware of her dress riding up to show the tops of her red stockings. She caught Brad staring which sent a shiver down her spine, and a tingle to her toes. She found herself very attracted to this man. They drove for a little while in silence. Each lost in their own thoughts. Annie must have drifted off because the next thing she knew they were stopping. She sat up and looked outside.

"I love the beach at night!" Annie nearly shouted with glee.

She quickly opened the car door and got out. She kicked off her shoes and put them in the car, giggling the whole time. Brad just sat there watching her with a small grin.

"Well come on!" Annie said.

Finally Brad opened his car door and removed his shoes also. They walked down to the water to watch the waves roll in. It was very romantic the two for them walking hand in hand down the beach, Annie thought, the perfect first date. After awhile Annie began to shiver

"Time to go?" Brad asked when he noticed, "Here take this," helping Annie on with his jacket.

They walked back to the car arm in arm. When they got in Brad started the car put the roof up and turned the heat on.

"There it will get warm soon," Brad murmured.

Then they were off driving back to Annie's apartment.

Brad said, "Annie there is something we need to talk about before we get back to your apartment." Annie was immediately nervous. Did Brad somehow know about her afternoon with Sandy? She couldn't imagine how he could possibly have found out. "I really want to go up to your apartment with you tonight, but there is something we have to go over first," Brad stated rather matter of factly.

Annie, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible said, "Oh yeah, what's that?"

Brad quickly pulled the car over and turned to look at her. Annie was mesmerized by his beautiful blue eyes.

"You have to understand, I am a very controlling man in the bedroom, and what I want more than anything is to be able to dominate you completely." Brad stated.

Annie was shocked! This was not at all what she was expecting.

Before she could say anything, Brad continued" I promise I won't ever seriously hurt you, and in fact we can use a safe word in case you ever feel too uncomfortable. But what I really want is a woman who wants what I want so if you ever use the safe word, I will immediately stop whatever I am doing, get dressed and leave and you'll never hear from me again. I'm sorry but that's how it has to be for me. I understand if this is not what you want and probably should have told you before, but it's not something I wanted to share with a stranger. The minute we actually met I knew I had to have you, my way. So now you have a decision to make. Think about it we still have 10 minutes to get to your apartment and you can decide to invite me up, or just say good night it's all up to you. Just know that if you invite me up your giving me permission to do as I wish with you. Unless or until you say the safe word that is."

Annie still couldn't believe this was happening! She had seen some porn on the subject of BDSM but very little. Up until this very moment it had seemed like that was something for other people . Something she herself would never do, not because she saw anything wrong with it necessarily, but because she never dreamed she'd actually meet someone who was into it! What should she do? She thought about the porn she had seen and she was surprised that the thought of being someone's sex slave made her panties wet! Then her mother's voice popped into her head casting doubt upon her. She went back and forth between saying yes and chickening out over and over. She didn't really make up her mind until just as they pulled up to the curb in front of her apartment.


Annie turned to Brad and said shyly with her cheeks burning red, "So would you like to come upstairs for a night cap?"

"You know I would," Brad said "So what do you want to use as your safe word?"

Annie thought about this for a minute and said, "Parada, it means stop in Spanish."

"Parada it is then," Ben said got out of the car and walked around to open the door for Annie.

He slipped his arm around her waste as they walked into her building. To Annie it felt so good and natural to be near him that her nervousness abated some. As they waited for the elevator she turned her body to be even closer to Brad. She could smell his cologne a very pleasant musky scent, very rugged she thought. All the way up the elevator and to her apartment they didn't say a word to each other. Annie was surprised how comfortable she was with Brad. Even their silence seemed quite natural. She opened her apartment door and they entered.

Annie turned on the lights and led Brad into the living room saying, " Make yourself at home. What can I get you to drink?"

She barely got those words out when Brad grabbed her and spun her around so that her back was to him. He pushed her down over the arm of the couch.

"Now we start tonight out with a little lesson about being late," He growled at her.

Annie didn't know what he was talking about! Brad lifted her skirt to reveal her red panted bottom.

"Love the slut underwear. You look like a whore!" Brad said and then Annie felt a slap.

She jumped nearly to the ceiling! She was shocked! Before she could think another slap came this one harder. She started to stand up to protest but Brad pushed her back down and held her there.

"I'll teach you to be late!" and another slap then another.

Annie put her hands behind her back trying to protect her bottom. Brad just grabbed them both in one hand and held them behind her back and smacked her harder!

"Next time you will be on time! Won't you slut?" Brad hissed.

"Yes," Annie cried.

"Yes what?" Brad demanded.

"Yes sir?" Annie wondered if that was what he wanted.

"Yes Master!" Brad bellowed and slapped her again.

" Yes master," Annie stammered.

"That's better. See your already turning into a good little whore. Now pull down your panties. If you're really good maybe just maybe you'll feel your master's cock!" Brad spit out.

Annie's bottom was already pretty sore, but strangely she thought my pussy is wet too. She hesitated is this really what she wanted? She was amazed to realize that yes it was exactly what she did want! If only her mother could see her now! The thought of someone using her as their own personal sex slave made her even wetter!

Brad saw her hesitation and slapped her again, "Panties down now around your ankles bitch!"

Annie did as Brad said and pulled her panties down around her ankles.

Brad said, "Nice ass for such a filthy whore." and slapped her even harder!

Annie was now crying softly she couldn't help it, her ass was stinging so badly she thought it was on fire! Brad slapped her again and again

"Next Thursday, and every Thursday, I will be coming back here. Each time you will have specific instructions to follow. Obey and you get rewarded, disobey and face the consequences." Brad said, slapping her ass again, "I will arrive at 8 p.m. sharp and you had better be ready for me on time!"

"Okay," Annie cried.

"What was that?" Brad hissed and slapped her again.

Annie's mind was reeling, "Yes master," she cried.

"Next week you are to greet me at the door wearing only a black bra and panties, understood?" Brad asked.

"Yes master," Annie said.

"Good slut." Brad said and slapped her over and over until Annie thought she was going to have to say the safe word because she couldn't take anymore. Just as she was about to Brad stopped slapping her and said "Well maybe next week you'll earn my cock." and with out another word he walked out the door, leaving Annie still over the couch with her panties down.

Annie was puzzled. What just happened? She stood up and started to pull her panties up but her ass was too sore so she just slipped them off. She went and checked her front door. Sure enough Brad had left and even locked the door behind him. Annie couldn't believe it! She walked through the living room shutting off the lights as she went. She walked down the hall and stopped in the bathroom. She could barely sit on the toilet her ass was so sore! Annie got ready for bed and went to her room. She walked by her full length mirror and stopped. She started to get undressed for the night. After she slipped off her dress she again stopped to look at herself more closely in the mirror. Her ass was almost as red as her garter! She gently touched it and felt the heat radiating off her like embers. She was also surprised that feeling her hand touching her red hot ass was sending shivers up her spine and making her wet between her legs.

Annie reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and watched in the mirror as it slowly slid down her arms exposing her pert nipples. She slowly rubbed her smooth soft palms up her flat stomach and rubbed her fingers lightly across her nipples. Immediately Annie's nipples became hard and her breathing was starting to speed up. Annie took her forefinger and thumb on each hand and tweaked her nipples softly. Curious she did it again only this time harder. By now she was so horny she could hardly stand it! She unhooked her stockings from her garter and slowly rolled them down her legs. Feeling the hard thigh muscles and then her calves as she went. She stood back up straight and removed her garter belt and just stood there for a minute examining her naked body. She again looked at her ass it was still so red! She adjusted her mirror and sat on her bed. Now with her full length mirror and her dresser mirror she could watch herself , she thought , how erotic is that? She put a leg up on the bed and gazed in the mirror at herself. She still felt so much awe when she stared at herself like this. She just couldn't believe that was a part of her amazing! She reached down between her legs and opened her labia she could see her clitoris hiding in it's hood she flicked her finger across it. Her toes curled. She did it again and then again. She continued to rub her clit and labia lips until she was just about to orgasm. . She then looked in the mirror and reached a hand behind her body and grabbed a hand full of her still very hot sore ass. She orgasmed immediately and very violently. She clenched her thighs onto her hand like a vise and ground her pubic bone onto her fingers. She kept cumming and cumming! When finally her orgasm subsided, Annie climbed into bed and thought about her plans for tomorrow. She could wear a black bra and panties she already owned but then where would her excuse be to see Sandy? She made a mental note to call her in the morning. Annie drifted off to sleep.

Annie called Sandy early the next morning. She thought the conversation would be a little awkward after everything that happened but instead they were immediately comfortable with each other and talked like old friends. They made arrangements to me the following day for lunch. Then they were going to go shopping, and possibly a dinner and movie, later. Annie decided to get ready early and walk to the cafe they were meeting at. She could use the fresh air, she thought to herself, and the exercise wouldn't hurt any either. She decided to dress in something casual sense they would be shopping all day which meant trying on a lot of clothes. She picked out some light tan slacks and a dark blue sleeveless pullover sweater. She slipped on her walking shoes just before leaving her apartment. It was a beautiful spring day and Annie's spirits were immediately lifted when the sunshine hit her face. She headed off towards the café to meet Sandy walking slowly and taking her time enjoying the peacefulness of it all. She had plenty of time before she was to meet Sandy. In fact when she finally did arrive at the café she realized she was over 20 minutes early so she decided to window shop at the furniture store next door.

She walked up to the store's display case and was looking at a beautiful light oak bedroom set when a voice said, "It looks beautiful but not nearly as beautiful as you."

Annie turned her head and there was Sandy standing right next to her! She jumped and Sandy laughed softly, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. Are you ready to go eat? I'm starving." They walked back to the café and waited to be seated.

"So how did your date go with what's his name?" Sandy asked.

Annie went on to tell her the whole story pausing only to be seated and then again when it was time to order. When she was finally at the end of her story it got very quiet for several minutes.

Then Sandy said "Ok now I know what happened but I still don't know how you feel about what happened?"

Annie blushed and stammered out " I really don't know how I feel about it yet, my mind is still trying to process it all."

Sandy put her palms on the table and leaned closer to Annie looking right in her eyes and said, " Look Annie , I know we barely know each other, but for some reason I feel very connected to you. Now I'm not saying that I expect to have a committed relationship with you just yet but if things work out then eventually that is exactly what I want. I want you to first go out and have some fun. I know that you are very inexperienced and I would never ask you to only be with me right now. That being said I do like you an awful lot and I just want you to promise me 1 thing."

Annie was shocked at all of what Sandy just said! Which made her even more curious as to what the promise was.

Annie asked ,"What's that?"

Sandy just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Be careful."

They went on to have a very pleasant lunch with good conversation through out. After lunch they decided to go to the local mall and start at one end and shop 'til they dropped! They made jokes back and forth about their credit cards melting and how they'd have to eat peanut butter for a month to pay for everything. In reality they did more trying on of clothes and goofing around then buying much of anything. Finally when they could hardly walk another step, they decided to head to the movie theater and see what was playing. They found a movie that they both wanted to see and was starting in under 20 minutes. They bought their tickets then popcorn and drinks. They found good seats and sat down and got comfortable. Annie felt her heart skip a beat when Sandy reached over and grabbed her hand to hold. They watched the movie together and by the end they were in each others arms just cuddling with each other. It felt so good to Annie. It had been a while sense anyone just held her. When the movie let out it was close to dinner time so Sandy and Annie decided to stop by the local Chinese food restaurant on their way to Sandy's apartment, which was above the lingerie shop. They talked about the movie the whole time until they arrived at Sandy's door. Annie rather clumsily held onto the food and had all the packages they had bought all piled next to her while Sandy unlocked her door. Sandy opened her door and took some of the food and packages from Annie and led her inside.

As soon as they were inside Annie turned to Sandy, and still laden with the packages in her arms , kissed Sandy with such tenderness yet passion. Sandy's lips were so soft like silk, Annie thought, and she tastes so sweet too!

When they separated Annie said, "Sorry I just couldn't help myself,." and Sandy then kissed Annie again for even longer and even more passionately.

"I'm not sorry," Sandy said and smiled." Now come in so we can get comfortable."

Annie helped carry in the rest of the packages then helped Sandy set the table for their dinner. They had a very pleasant meal and told each other their basic life stories. When they were both full, Annie helped Sandy clean up all the mess. They then headed to the living room to just sit and relax for a bit.

It wasn't long after they sat on the couch together that they started to cuddle. It took even less time than that before they were kissing. Their lips touched each others very slowly and tenderly. Lips parting only slightly at first, but it wasn't long before things started to get more hot and heavy. Annie felt like she could lose herself in Sandy's kiss, like she could kiss her for days. Her lips were so soft and full! She was firm but not too much, all in all Annie thought Sandy was the best kisser she had ever known, not that she had known many, but she just knew Sandy was something special. They paused long enough to embrace. Annie could smell the lilac shampoo Sandy must have used. It reminded Annie of the lingerie shop where they had their first encounter, which made Annie instantly wet between her thighs.

Annie noticed she wasn't the only one getting a little hot and bothered. Sandy's breath was getting heavier and heavier and Annie could see her erect nipples poking right through her shirt. When she saw that Annie grew even wetter. She had the sudden urge to just jump on Sandy and attack her! Ripping her clothes off ; throwing them on the floor. Taking Sandy and pushing her on to the floor and just having her way with her.

Instead Sandy looked into Annie's eyes and said, "Let's at least start out slow tonight. I really want to enjoy you to the fullest." and she gave Annie such a sweet smile that again Annie just wanted to lunge at her.

Instead Annie leaned towards her and planted a nice tender kiss on her lips and whispered, "What did you have in mind?"

Sandy rose from the couch and said, " Well I don't know about you, but after shopping all day, I could use a nice hot bath. Care to join me? I'm sure if we squeeze we can fit." Sandy winked.

Before Annie could even answer her Sandy turned and walked down the hallway. Annie had butterflies in her stomach she was so nervous again you'd think it was her first time! She didn't know why she was nervous but she was used to the feeling, she was almost always nervous about something. It seemed it was just how she was.

Annie got up and slowly walked down the hallway. She was hoping her stomach would calm a bit and she had no idea where she was going; she had never been here before. As soon as she was away from the living room, she knew finding the bathroom wouldn't be a problem because she could already hear the water running.

When she arrived at the door she looked in to see a very big bathroom that was very lavishly decorated. Everything was meticulous and everything was of course lilac purple! The room was lit by at least a dozen candles strategically placed around the room. To the far wall was a big sunken tub in front of a big mirror with ivy hung around it. There were even plants hanging above the tub like a tropical rain forest was growing on a lilac earth, Annie thought, but it is breathtakingly beautiful. She noticed the hanging plants had little purple flowers blooming ad there was a big purple fuzzy rug next to the tub. The only thing missing was Sandy! She was no where to be seen.