Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie did what was asked of her she positioned herself in the middle of the bed with her legs spread open, waiting for her lover to come.

Sandy approached and climbed upon the bed. She positioned herself so that she was between Annie's legs and ready to enter her but she stopped just short of penetration. Sandy began to move the head of the dildo, rubbing it up and down Annie's now soaking wet slit.

"Fuck me. Please just fuck me now!" Annie cried out.

" I have to make sure you're good and wet first don't I?" Sandy could hardly stop herself from grinning like a fool at the sight of Annie in such a frenzied state.

This was by far the horniest Sandy had ever seen Annie. It pleased Sandy very much knowing she did the same thing to Annie as Annie had done to her. The first time she was with Annie she thought she would lose her mind if she didn't have her! There was just something so intoxicating about that young lady.

Sandy now began to push the head of the dildo into Annie ever so slightly just enough to really tease Annie terribly. Just as Annie would try to thrust her hips up to make the dildo go into her farther, Sandy would pull back a little and be just out of reach again. Sandy soon felt a little guilty, after all she did tease Annie in the tub earlier. She started to rub the dildo a bit faster and with more pressure. Annie responded by thrusting her hips upward so that Sandy could get to her clitoris easier. Soon Annie was having an orgasm again. She closed her eyes and road through the tides of ecstasy. She felt like she was adrift on a cloud somewhere.

Before she even had a chance to recover or catch her breath, Sandy entered her. Annie's body immediately welcomed Sandy's new toy with enthusiasm. With each new thrust Sandy was going deeper and deeper and Annie's body was just taking it and taking it. Annie just couldn't get enough. With each of Sandy's thrusts, Annie lifted her hips to meet her. Sandy was pumping harder and harder and faster and faster. Soon Annie was having another orgasm. She wrapped her long lean legs around Sandy allowing Sandy to thrust into her even deeper. She gripped onto Sandy and held her as close as she could just wanting to be near her and be held by her as she came. When finally her body stopped quaking and she felt a little more under control, she loosened her grip on Sandy.

Sandy started to rise but Annie locked her legs back around Sandy's legs and said, "No please don't, not just yet I just want you to stay close to me for awhile."

So Sandy lowered herself back down and kissed Annie tenderly on the mouth," I'll never leave unless you really want me too. I promise you that and I mean it."

They ended up falling asleep just as they lay with Sandy still on top of and inside Annie. It was the best night's sleep Annie had had in quite some time.

Annie awoke first. She opened her eyes to a bright sun shine filled morning. Sandy was still sleeping on top of her. She smoothed out Sandy's soft luxurious locks brushing them back out of her face. Annie then placed a very light delicate kiss onto Sandy's forehead. She smiled and wanted to giggle when she saw Sandy's brow crinkle up. She must be ticklish Annie thought. Sandy's muscles relaxed and she settled back against Annie's warm body again. Annie just couldn't help herself and she leaned over and kissed Sandy on the forehead again. This time Sandy barely jumped though. Annie had an urge to kiss Sandy very lightly, so she placed two very quick light kisses right on top of Sandy's eyelids. This time Annie couldn't help it and giggled out loud when Sandy made a funny face. Sandy's eyes fluttered and then opened. She had a beautiful warm smile on her face after she realized what was going on.

" Good morning beautiful," Sandy said to Annie.

Annie smiled and said, " You look even more beautiful in the morning."

Sandy laughed, "Yeah right I must look just stunning!"

" To me, you do," Annie said rather shyly and kissed Sandy this time, kissing her deeply and longingly.

"Well come on lazy bones, let's go take a shower." Sandy exclaimed as she jumped out of bed, heading into the bathroom.

Annie just laid there watching Sandy as she walked away. God this woman was perfect! She had the most perfect ass Annie had ever seen. It was all she could do to keep herself from taking a bite!

Annie lazily got out of bed and followed Sandy. Sandy was already running the shower getting the water temperature just right.

Annie walked up behind Sandy and caressed her round supple bottom, moving her hands along to Sandy's hips, "You are so damn beautiful!" Annie whispered into Sandy's ear.

Suddenly Sandy turned and kissed Annie so hard she fell back against the wall but Sandy kept kissing her and Annie kissed back. They kissed with such passion; Annie was immediately breathless and wet.

Sandy was also breathless, wet and her heart was beating so hard against her chest she thought it would explode! Just being near this goddess was enough to make her crazy with lust. In all Sandy's life she had never experienced something quite like this. Sure she had been in relationships before, plenty of them. Annie was different somehow. She was just so innocent and sweet. Sandy couldn't wait to teach her everything! Sandy had never been with someone so innocent, and well let's face it, someone so pure. If she were more honest with herself , she would have to admit that Annie's innocence was a huge turn on for her. She had never been with someone with less experience than her let alone someone who was so close to being virginal! Just the idea of teaching this young amazingly hot woman everything she knew was almost enough to send Sandy over the orgasmic edge.

Sandy gently guided Annie into the hot shower. It was hard for Annie to tell what was hotter, the water or Sandy! The hot steamy water ran over them both as they stood in the shower still in each other's embrace. They were like two high school kids, they just couldn't keep their hands off of each other! Sandy gently pushed Annie against the back wall of the shower stall and pinned her their using her own body as leverage. Sandy raised her leg and prodded Annie's creamy white thighs apart as she continued to kiss her, and caress Annie's now hot and steamy body. Annie's breath caught when Sandy's leg rose even higher grinding into her woman hood. She couldn't believe how horny she felt again! She never would have thought it was possible to orgasm so many times and still want more! Maybe she was turning into a nymphomaniac she thought, but hell she sure was enjoying it! Annie opened her thighs as far as she dared without falling over, allowing Sandy full access to her. Right then Sandy kneeled down in front of Annie and started to kiss her somewhere much lower than her mouth. God it feels so good, Annie thought as she felt Sandy's tongue probe between her lips. Sandy caressed Annie's breasts and slowly moved down her flat stomach. Sandy's fingers found Annie's mound and parted her lips, making it easier for Sandy's tongue to get to Annie's love button. Annie's hips immediately thrust forward meeting Sandy's every stroke of her tongue. Sandy's fingers slid into Annie and she slowly began to move in and out of her, getting Annie's pussy nice and wet. Then Sandy left her fingers up inside Annie and began to move them around in a circle, slowly looking for something, as her tongue was still very busy on Annie's clitoris. Sandy felt the rough texture she was looking for and began to massage Annie's G spot. Annie immediately began to cum! This time she screamed out very loud as she had never felt anything like this before, ever! Sandy's fingers went around and around massaging Annie but not giving her too much stimulation; she defiantly didn't want that! Annie's orgasm began to fade but just before it was completely done she felt another build in her and then she was cumming again. She was having multiple orgasms! That was something she had read about but honestly thought it was just a myth as she had never ever come close to having them before. She now knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were very much real, and quite wonderful too. Annie's legs began to quake as she started yet a third orgasm! Her entire body felt like it had been electrified. Even in the hot shower, her entire body was covered in goose bumps. Her jaw was clenched so tight that it actually began to ache but she just couldn't stop cumming!

Finally her third orgasm began to subside and Sandy backed her fingers out; looked up at Annie and grinned "Just had to give you something to make sure you come back next weekend."

Annie said, "Oh I'll be here. That you can count on."

The two woman then showered and when they were done, they dried each other off, very tenderly.

"I'm starving," Sandy said, "Let's get some breakfast."

They decided to go to a small café just down the road and enjoyed a lovely breakfast together, along with some great conversation about all the little things you talk to a good friend about. After breakfast Annie knew it was time to leave Sandy. That saddened her a bit but she knew she had to go back to the real world in the morning and had lots to do to get ready. They parted after making plans to meet the next weekend back at Sandy's apartment.

The week went by very fast for Annie. She was very busy at work and it seemed the next thing she knew it was Thursday afternoon. Annie was sitting in her office at her desk staring out the window. She was thinking about what was going to happen with Brad tonight. She was very nervous and had no idea what to expect after the last time they had gone on a date, after all that was hardly the typical date was it? She wondered what was going to happen tonight. How far would Brad try to go? More importantly, how far would she let him? She was startled out of her daydreaming when she heard people walking by to go home. I guess we'll find out what happens soon, Annie thought. She gathered up her things and headed home.

When she arrived home it was already getting kind of late, so Annie ate a quick dinner and got into the shower. She was determined to be ready on time this time. She did have a thought of being late on purpose just to see what Brad would do but decided not to push her luck just yet. She did have her worries. She hardly knew this man so what if he ignored the safe word? What if he was just some kind of sick pervert who got off on beating woman to a bloody pulp? What would her mother say if they found her body beaten to death with her pants down around her ankles?

That thought paused her for a moment but then she figured her mother would say, "See I knew that girl had a demon in her." and she laughed to herself. Some people never change.

The doorbell rang and Annie's stomach did flip flops. She looked at the clock and saw it was eight p.m. sharp. Well he certainly is punctual! She ran to the door and looked through the peephole. Yes it was Brad. Annie opened up the door cautiously so the neighbors wouldn't get an eyeful of her standing there in just a bra and panties. She tried to say hello but when she saw him, she found herself speechless. He was even more beautiful than the first time they had met. My god. Annie thought, could you imagine the children we could have? That thought made her giggle. One date and she's already having children with him! Could she be any more pathetic? She took a step back into her apartment and motioned for him to come in. Brad walked into her apartment with such confidence that again Annie found herself admiring him. Could she ever be so confident that it showed in everything she did? She somehow doubted it. The little voice inside her head, that sounded too much like her mother, would never allow that.

Brad closed the door behind himself and turned to Annie, looking her over, his eyes wandering up and down her small frame. His gaze lingered on her pert breasts, the cool air making her small nipples erect. They were so hard they poked right through her very thin black lace bra. She had to admit with him looking at her the way he was, it wasn't just the cool air making her nipples stand out. He was just so incredibly handsome! Annie almost felt like it hurt just to look at him! Brad walked up to Annie and just stood there very close looking into her eyes. Annie could smell his cologne, a nice subtle scent. She could hear her heart beating. It was pounding in her chest. Just his scent was enough for her breath to speed up and her pulse to race. He still just stood there staring into Annie's eyes, not saying a word just staring. Annie found the more he stared the moister her panties were becoming. She could feel his warm breath on her skin. She shivered and that shiver seemed to break the spell because they broke their gaze.

Brad turned and said, "You are wearing stockings."

Annie stammered, "Yes. I though they looked nice with the panties and bra. I wanted to look nice for you. Sexy don't you think?"

Annie turned to see Brad was removing his belt, "I told you to answer the door wearing only a black bra and black panties. I never said for you to wear stockings!" Brad said very sternly.

Annie said, "But I just thought…" Brad grabbed Annie's arm before she could finish. He whirled her around and pushed her down over her couch arm.

This feels familiar, Annie thought, and she knew just what was coming next and tried to brace herself for what was about to happen.

There was no bracing herself for what happened next though. Brad struck her with the belt. The pain was unbelievable! Annie felt like he had hit her with a string of fire. The pain was excruciating, so much so that she couldn't even cry out. She had no voice just pain. Before she could even take another breath another sting hit her flesh. This one caused her to start crying but she still could not cry out or say her safe word. She just couldn't find her voice.

Brad bellowed, "I will teach you not to listen." and struck her again.

With that Annie found her voice and began to cry loudly. She tried to put her hands back over her very sore red ass but Brad just grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back and struck her again. Annie was going to scream her safe word but Brad threw the belt on the floor and started to massage her ass. Annie didn't know what to think, her ass was red raw and so sore. Brad kept massaging her cheeks with one hand and she heard him unzip his zipper. Finally, Annie thought, he's finally going to fuck me.

Annie was relieved then. Brad continued to massage her and she could tell that he was pulling his pants down now. The massaging continued and Annie could feel Brad start to jerk his cock. Annie thought yes make it nice and hard for me. Her pussy got so wet waiting for him she couldn't believe it. Her mind was completely off her poor ass now. All she wanted was Brad inside her but then she heard Brad's breath catch and she could feel his seed spill out onto her swollen, hot as fire ass. Brad then pulled up his pants and without a word he walked out.

Annie was shocked. She just couldn't believe he did this again, "Nope not this time!" Annie said to herself. She jumped up and through her dress over her head and rushed out the door. "He is not going to do this to me again!"

When Annie reached the street she saw Brad getting into his convertible on the corner. She had to think fast. Annie jumped into her car, determined to follow Brad and find out what his intentions with her were. Brad pulled off the curb and Annie followed. Annie found it quite easy to keep up with Brad. At this time of night there wasn't a whole lot of traffic on the streets. Brad drove for about twenty minutes and then turned onto a side street. Annie turned right behind him and almost lost him. She then realized he pulled into a driveway just two houses down from the main route. She quickly pulled over to the side of the road.

Annie was shocked. The house was a cute little Tudor style home. With a very well manicured yard. What was so shocking? Annie couldn't believe what she was seeing. It didn't take a genius to see that Brad was very, very married with children! On the front side walk, sat a little red tricycle. In the back yard quite visible from the street was a mall children's swing set and a little sandbox. It never occurred to her that Brad was married. She was furious now though. She got out of her car and began to walk up to the house. She didn't really know what she was going to do yet but she knew she couldn't let him get away with this. Before Annie was half way to the house, she saw the front door open and a very cute , petite blonde woman hug and kiss Brad. This woman looked very similar to Annie herself. Annie thought, this guy is truly sick, and began to walk faster.

When she was only ten feet away the blonde woman noticed her and said, "Can I help you with something?" Brad turned and looked to see who his wife was talking to, and immediately turned pale white with shock.

Annie was pleased to see that look on his face. He should be shocked. Did he think Annie was that stupid? That she wouldn't catch on? She was seething with anger now.

Before Annie could think of anything to say, Brad whispered something into his wife's ear and his wife started to go back inside.

Annie had to think fast and so in a state of panic she blurted out, "I'm your husband's mistress. I'm sorry Brad neglected to tell me that he was married though." Now Annie could feel her cheeks burning red with embarrassment but she knew she needed to do something before Brad's wife shut the door. She continued, "I don't know where your husband told you he has been but he just came back from my apartment."

Brad's wife paused then and reopened the door. Annie thought okay now she knows.

Brad's wife said, "Did he sleep with you?"

Annie stammered, "Well not exactly but we did share intimate moments."

Before she could continue Brad's wife again said, "Are you telling me he slept with you?"

Annie said, "No not exactly but we…"

"You what?" Brad's wife asked, "You got a little spanking?" Brad's wife laughed a little laugh and continued, "My husband happens to like spanking little sluts like you. I am not into getting spanked so he finds himself woman who are. We have an understanding. He's allowed to spank, and humiliate you but under no circumstances can he have intercourse with anyone but me." And with that being said Brad's wife shut the door leaving Brad and Annie standing outside alone.

Brad said between gritted teeth ,"How dare you follow me to my home."

Annie retorted, "How dare me? How dare you not tell me your married and fill me in on this sick game you two have."

Brad laughed. "Sweetie, I didn't hear you complaining."

Annie was shaking she was so furious.

" For the record, you never asked me if I was married," Brad stated. Then Brad opened his front door, "I'd like you to leave now."

Annie yelled, "I never want to see you again you bastard!"

It was then that Brad made his one last major mistake. He started to laugh, "Don't worry I won't bother you again. You have served your purpose," and he closed the door in Annie's face.

Annie completely lost her cool then. She, without thinking things through at all, just reacted. She walked up to the garbage can they had by the house, opened it, and picked it up. She dumped the whole thing right into Brad's car! She was so happy to see there was dirty diapers and rotten food in the can too . She then threw the can at the car denting the hood. Still in a rage very much unlike her normal self. Annie grabbed a sharp object from the garbage and punctured Brad's tire. It felt so good to her that she did it again to another and then another. Before she did all four though she calmed down and realized what she was doing was a crime.