All Comments on 'Annie & June Ch. 04'

by writerotica

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 18 years ago
Glad to see this story continuing. . .

I really enjoyed the earlier installments, so was pleased to see you add another one. The adventues of these two women are so hot, they should continue on indefinitely. Just one request -- can we not wait another year before the next chapter? Thanks!

sensuallensensuallenalmost 18 years ago
mmm... so HOT

Yes, this was steamy enough to fog my windows... one tiny gripe, though: too many exclamation points! No matter how intense an orgasm may be, there is no reason to use more than one per sentence. Try capitalizing words or using italics when you want to emphasize. One final suggestion: I'd like to see you do an appendix of sorts to this story, where Sandy is inspired by this night of smoldering passion with Annie and June to finally make a move on her mother. Thanks, good job, keep up the quality erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So Hott

This series is to hot for words. I hope there is going to be a part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best Milk story ever.

Who can resist sucking a milk filled breast or eating a delicious pussy. Nobody,male or female,wouldn't love doing that and this spectacular is one of the best I ever read. Makes me wish my wife was lactating again, she used to have orgasms as I sucked her dry and then she always sucked me dry. A lactating lady needs lots of protein & I alway gave her all she needed. I too hope you add Pt 5 soon and also start a story about the mother & both her daughters getting it on too.She guessed right her mom is bi.

keairankeairanalmost 17 years ago
awesome

not normally much for group sex, but that took the cake. I'd love to see this story continue

ElijaRDCElijaRDCover 13 years ago

More about these lovely ladies, please! And perhaps a spin-off about Sandy and her sister and mom? I'd love to hear about their sexy exploits...

chally1970chally1970about 13 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Just wanted to say how awesome this series was to read. It was hot and well done at the same time. Would love to see more, or a Sandy spin-off. Thanks again.

friendly6977friendly6977about 13 years ago
Fucking hottt!

You need to carry this out even though it's been a few years....VERY HOTTTT!...have the women either bring their husbands in or ditch the hubbies and hook upo with Sandy and her family,,,

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 13 years ago
Another sequel Annie & June Chap. 5

One of the hottest stories I have ever read - and I've read plenty in my lifetime.

A sequel needs to now include Sandy's sister, Maria coming back wearing some sexy clothing like a garter belt, full fashioned stockings and a cut out bra, & perhaps even Sandy's mom needs to be inducted into the group.

Sandy can continue with her "Golden Shower" routine, as well her sister might also.

Maria can nurse Annie or June's teats till they are nearly empty.

annie and June should find a nursing camisole so they don't have to hide their teats. Find out what Sandy's mom likes. we might be surprised.

E mail me at JhMcKn@aol.com.

I'd love to hear from you.

Mac

mazzmemazzmeabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

Outstanding storyline that enticed the reader to wanting more and more erotic and risqué content to keep them incredibly aroused! A part of menus still giving a standing ovation! Loads of lustful admiration to the author!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Hottest bisexual females I have ever read about...

I prefer male/female interaction but this was a HOT chapter. Thank you for writing. I hope to run across the next chapter when you get it finished.

Edward_FerrarsEdward_Ferrarsabout 9 years ago
Thank you

An utterly wonderful story. Sorry to read about your publishing experiences but thank you for this.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

Lactation is not something I thought of as a sexual until I started reading Literotica. I'm still am not sure if I'd want to do it, but a well told story about it is a turn-on. Thanks for the good work. I will say that Anne and June do have a genius for picking out hot women who are guarding a secret desire for bisexual lactating ladies.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Loved It!

Hope Annie & June have happy play time in future chapters. I would like to see the Sandy character again, too. We'll written.

Sandhill100Sandhill100about 5 years ago

Very well written, enjoyed it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where is new chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterotica@writerotica
629 Followers
2021: Still around. About me: Divorced for 14+ years. Well-adjusted, 50something, educated professional with 2 great emotionally healthy adult kids. I've always been drawn to taboo sex, particularly adult, consensual family fantasies or experiences. I like stories/experie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Annie & June Series Info