All Comments on 'Annie Goes Dancing'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Why are you married? why aren't you just fuck buddies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Writing good

But this is not my thing, hopefully no kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Writing Is Terrible

It's NOT good. The writer has no idea where to insert proper punctuation and grammar is a subject he clearly failed in school. The "story" he tells is one that has been done a thousand times on this website, and compared to this, has been done much better in every one of those other thousand stories. Frankly, if one doesn't have an imagination, one should not try to write. It's just pathetic and exposes one's shortcomings too clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Checked you arent married, I figured it from the

story. It was to weird to relate to real life experiences. Yes I have know couples that live this lifestyle but they arent immature or befuddled by fantasy to forgo reality. You said in your profile you ignore comment by Anony readers. A shame as most readers are Anony so you are rejecting your main audience. I know it is safer to accept the critiques of readers who register and just use a fake nickname instead. Sorry had to stop laffing. A bit more experience in the lifestyle both swinging and bdsm would give your writing a more realistic frame of reference. And as one reader suggested a bit of writing classes or a good editor to clean up glaring errors for you would help greatly. Preambles are nice but should not be overly long. They do set a stage but then creative writing can achieve the same effect but move the story along.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 4 years ago
A great story

I enjoyed Annie's story. I will keep reading your other submissions and hopefully there we be others written in her voice. 5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...