Annie in the Tropics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my fingers through Sara's thick, brown bush and pressed against her swollen cunt lips. So nice! I went further and found her hard clit. Not wanting to waste time I started rubbing Sara's clit and feeling the wetness oozing out from her hole. She moaned in my ear and I felt a tiny shudder run through her body.

Carefully I guided Sara into a new position, standing bent over the bed. She could better see the action between Annie and Mark and I could admire her arse and see her hot holes. I loved the fact Sara was willing to be exposed to me. Her heat guided my fingers back to her hole and quickly I pressed two fingers of my right hand into her, slow and deep. I found what I was after – plenty of hot juice pooling at her entrance and coating the inside of her tunnel.

At the touch of my fingers Sara's head dropped to the bed. The teacher had been slow to start but now she was getting hungry. She stopped and turned to me. 'Do you use condoms?' she asked. I grinned. I'd been lusting after her lush English body since that first morning. Now Sara was hot and ready, nervous but wanting to be pleasured.

'We usually have safe sex,' I replied. 'But Annie is on the pill these days so we don't need to worry with couples.' Sara gave me a look. 'I had a vasectomy before I met Annie so we don't have to worry about pregnancy.'

'Oh,' was all she said, smiling softly. She turned her head back to the other two on the bed. They were shifting positions again. Annie wanted something back in her cunt. 'Your fingers,' she instructed Mark. I thought I heard Sara gasp her agreement with the instruction. Straight away Mark put his mouth on Annie's clit and his fingers back inside her tunnel.

With a little effort of my own I was able to manoeuvre Sara onto the bed on all fours. The two women were side-by-side now. Their hands were almost touching. Mark and I exchanged a quick look and he glanced over at Sara.

Straight away I had my face up close to her bush. It was dark brown, thick and wiry. In fact it was almost a forest and I was pretty excited to be heading in there. A lot of women get embarrassed if they think they have excessive pubic hair. Sara didn't appear to mind and I was thrilled at the sight of her wetness glistening in there.

Next to us I could hear Annie beginning to moan continuously. It was a sure sign that Mark was on the job. I followed the lead and drove my tongue through Sara's pubes and into her moist slit. Sara groaned and stiffened. 'Oh fuck yes,' she hissed. What woman does not enjoy being pleasured orally? Sara tasted good and her body was already pumping juices over my tongue.

Quickly I flipped her over to give myself better access to her steaming cunt. I dove straight in, thrilled by her thick bush and her gushing wetness. I was pretty excited myself and wanted to have all her luscious body. So I managed to reach up and grab those big tits. Gently I massaged them, taking the risk of softly pinching her nipples. Sara groaned louder and I saw Annie, now getting nicely worked up herself, reach over and take hold of Sara's hand.

I made sure to give plenty of attention to Sara's clit. It was a nice size, surrounded by a fleshy hood. In just minutes both women were cumming over and over. Annie was making her usual shuddering noises. Sara was grunting, a kind of animal sound. 'Yes, yes,' she panted aloud. 'Right there. right there.' Her clit seemed to swell under my tongue and her juices were all over my face as she thrashed around the bed in slow motion.

Satisfied that Sara had enjoyed a few shattering climaxes, I had another idea. It was a risk but we were all so worked up now I was ready to try. I clambered up on top of Sara and went back to suckling on those heavy tits. In between nipples I murmured my thoughts to her.

'I know you think Annie is beautiful. Why don't you help your husband with her? Why don't you both play with her wet little cunt?'

Sara looked at me blankly. I know she understood but she looked very unsure about the idea. I just kept looking at her as I suckled, waiting for protest or agreement.

'I've never done that before. I don't think I'll be any good.' I'd already guessed that this was Sara's first time to play with a woman. Still I wanted to push her if I could.

'You will be just fine. Annie is so horny it only takes a touch. You and Mark can be a team and make her cum together. Enjoy yourself.' Slowly Sara began to move closer to Annie. My woman was in her orgasmic delirium and hardly aware of what was going on around her. Mark was happy to play along with my impromptu plan.

We left Annie on the bottom with her legs lying wide open. I shuffled up to present my hard cock to her mouth. When she realised she just grinned and took me in her hand, ready to service me. Mark and Sara took up station at the other end, neither of them sure who would go first or whether to suck or finger the shaved cunt that lay waiting for them.

'Annie loves the feeling of skin. Just do it Sara, slide a finger into that gorgeous cunt and make her squirm for us.'

Mark muttered his own encouragement. I didn't know whether to look at Sara with her first touch of another woman or watch my Annie respond to the new sensation.

In a moment Mark had his mouth clamped over Annie's clit with Sara's fingers underneath him. She was doing it, she was touching Annie's cunt, stroking the lips and feeling their swollen heat. I directed my cock into Annie's mouth and softly urged Sara on. 'That's it Sara. Touch her the way you like it. Slide your fingers inside her and make her cum for us.' Slowly Sara found her courage and, for the first time, actually touched and enjoyed another woman's cunt. Annie began that gentle shuddering of hers. Her cunt was being eaten and now a strange finger was probing deeper into her hole. She was cumming before Sara had barely started.

I was feeling extremely turned-on by now, watching Sara while my cock was being expertly sucked by Annie. The newbie was at my command and following everything I told her to do. I was going to fuck her repeatedly before the night was done. But right then I had a more kinky idea.

'I knew you'd be good with Annie's cunt,' I said to her. 'See the way you make her cum? She's gushing her juices into your husband's mouth.'

'Oh god,' groaned Sara in reply. 'I know just how that feels.'

'Put your finger in her arse.'

'What?!!!'

'Go on. You're nice and wet now with her juices. Annie loves her bum being played with.'

'I don't think I can.'

'You said you love her sexy arse.' Sara just stared at Annie's crack. 'Its the same as playing with her cunt. Go on. You will be fine. Be slow and gentle and make Annie cum again.'

Sara gave no further argument. She slipped her hand further down Annie's heaving body. Ignoring my own needs from Annie's mouth, I went down there too, reaching underneath my woman to pull her arse cheeks a little wider. It was lucky she'd waxed before the trip so that Sara could see exactly where to aim.

'Softly,' I urged her. 'Just press firmly and your finger will slide in. Then just gently fill up her bottom!'

Sara was totally inexperienced with group sex and she'd been expecting nothing more than to watch her husband pump his cock into Annie. But she was caught up in the heat of our shared lust. Sara quickly had the entire length of one finger inserted in Annie's backside. This reluctant school teacher had been unsure about swinging and now she had her finger inside the bottom of her new sex partner.

Annie did not miss a beat as Sara's finger slowly invaded her anus. Soon she was cumming all over again, only this time she was cumming hard and she lost control of her body as her usual shuddering engulfed her. It was beautiful. I love her for being so multi-orgasmic. And I knew what I wanted to do to Sara next.

She was on hands and knees to probe Annie's bum hole and so I easily moved in behind her. My cock was rock hard and I could see her tight little hole nestled inside that mass of dark hair.

I didn't bother with asking if Sara was ready for me. I didn't ask her permission or warn her of what I was about to do. Instead I just stepped forward and aimed low. In a moment I had the tip of my shaft pressed against that forest and the hot stream it contained.

Sara groaned aloud and then she actually moved her hips back towards me. She badly wanted to be fucked even if it was by a stranger. Sara had gotten hungry for a cock inside her hole and there was no turning back.

I slid forward, savouring the wetness of her arousal. I only needed a coupe of strokes and my cock was buried deep inside this sexy English school teacher. Heaven!

Sara quickly forgot about Annie's bumhole. No matter – I'd succeeded in twisting the innocent newbie. I was much more interested in the way her snug cunt was caressing my cock. Sara was enjoying it also, judging by the sounds she started making. I took a firm grip on her ample hips and began to deliver a series of long strokes, going from the tip of my cock till the point where my pubic bone was hard against her arse. Each time I pulled out she gasped. Each time I drove forward she groaned.

Sara was a truly lovely fuck and I appreciated her gift even more for the fact she'd waited so many years. I got off watching the flesh of her arse bounce and ripple with each of my deep thrusts. It made a lovely rhythm with her grunts and groans. She was being fucked by a stranger and loving it. I couldn't see her tits but was sure they were swaying nicely underneath her.

Annie knew what she wanted. Usually she'd be the first to get cock and now she was telling Mark all about it. 'Fuck me Mark. I need your cock.'

Mark himself was looking a little stunned to see his bride taken by another man. But somehow he heard Annie's demand and quickly he was on top of her. He pressed his cock pressing against her fuck hole. Annie smiled that most sexy of smiles and let her legs fall further apart. I watched Annie reach down and place Mark's cock inside the folds of her cunt just as I began to pound Sara.

'Look Sara,' I grunted. 'Annie is getting her wish and Mark's cock is inside her.'

'Oh yes,' she moaned. 'Fuck her darling, go on,' she called out to her husband.

'Do you like it? Do you like seeing him fuck Annie?'

'Oh god yes. I want him to ram his thing right into her.'

I looked for Annie's reaction but she was already gone. Mark's strong cock was stroking the inside of her cunt and Annie was ascending to her own version of heaven. A lovely new cock and a chance to play out her dirty desires. Annie was shuddering and Sara was grunting as the two women let their orgasms rip through their sexy bodies.

Sara's cunt was delightful. It fit around my cock so well to start with. But with each orgasm she pulsated and squeezed around my shaft. She was made for long, slow fucking but there wasn't much chance of that on this night.

I let Sara enjoy several powerful climaxes before it was time to change pace. I was saving myself for later, wanting to give her a very special ending to her first night of true swinging sex. I chose to go back to eating that hairy cunt and quickly positioned the good little English wife on the bed, on her back next to Annie. I pushed her legs wider and dove into her luscious cunt. She began to gush even harder.

Annie was just as hungry as I'd expected. She would show no mercy towards Mark. I heard her give more instructions as she reached up and grabbed his butt cheeks, shoving into just the right position. In seconds she was shuddering through another huge climax. When she's in a frenzy like that Annie just needs to cum over and over and over.

'Look at them Sara,' I told her. 'Look at them fuck while I eat your married cunt.'

'Oh fuck, I am loving it. Fuck her Mark.'

Sara obviously enjoyed having her cunt licked. But Annie still needed cock. Soon she rolled Mark over and then climbed on top. I watched with delight as she squatted over the teacher and took his long, hard cock in her hand, guiding him to the right spot. With her trademark noise Annie impaled herself on Mark. Its an impressive sound. Then she proceeded to ride him deep and hard. Once Annie had been 'missionary-only'.

Sara and I switched again, both of us eager to once more stuff her cunt with my swollen cock. This time she wanted the missionary position. To make her point she lay back and held her cunt wide open for me. Surely she didn't do that every time she fucked. Sara was turning into a crazed woman. She looked sexy and wild, exactly the way a nice English school teacher should not look.

Mark spoke up then. 'Sara, you're letting another man fuck you.'

'Oh Christ darling,' she gasped between my thrusts. 'You have your thing inside another woman.'

'Fuck him good, my darling.'

'Oh god, Mark. It feels so good with his big willy inside me.'

I just kept on reaming Sara's tunnel. In this position I had a delightful view of her big tits as they shook and bounced under my assault. 'Hold them,' I asked her. 'Let me have your nipples.' Without question she did just that, presenting her married tits to her new lover. I couldn't believe how sexy Sara was and how natural. Such a shame to have kept herself to her husband for all those years.

I chewed on her tits for a while as I continued to stroke in and out of her gushing hole. 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' she kept saying in that gorgeous English accent. Next to us I could hear Mark saying something similar to my Annie. She didn't answer him but her guttural moaning told me how much she was enjoying his long cock.

But eventually Annie slowed things down. She'd guessed that Mark's climax was getting close and she wanted to keep him hard for as long as she could. I wasn't that far behind Mark. His luscious wife was still clinging to my cock with her cunt muscles and the sight of her tits wobbling under my assault was almost more than I could take. Discretion was the best course so I slowed my own efforts.

I leaned back, leaving my cock buried deep inside her. Now I could reach down to her bush and find that hardened clit again. She looked a little unsure. I thought she was about to protest. 'Shhh,' I said quietly. 'Let me do this. I want you to really cum hard for me.'

Quickly I used my thumb to place some gentle pressure on that hard little nub. I moved myself so I could keep my cock buried deep inside her. I didn't need to thrust, just keeping pressure against the underside of her pubic bone. That and the rubbing on her clit soon drove Sara into another orgasm, right over the edge as she thrashed and gasped loudly. How well this new adventure had turned out for her.

Finally we all took a short break. Though in truth it was more to give Annie a chance to really enjoy Sara's large tits. She stroked and licked and sucked Sara's flesh, as always feeling turned on by a big pair almost as much as me. Sara obviously didn't mind the attention and happily held Annie in her arms while she enjoyed the feeling of a woman's mouth.

But I know my Annie well and I knew that she'd be demanding more fucking very soon if we didn't get back to pleasuring her. Not that I minded but I figured once Mark shot his load our new English friends would head back to their hut.

Slowly everyone got into new positions, Annie lying face down on the bed underneath us all. With a few nods and whispers I got our new playfriends to work massaging Annie's arse cheeks while I kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck. It was slow and sensual and I knew it would keep Annie's lust in check for a few minutes. It was kind of bad to make Annie the centre of attention for three people but I remembered how impressed Sara had been with that tight little bottom.

'You have an incredible body.' murmured Sara to my Annie. 'I wish I had a backside like this instead of my huge one.'

'I love your rear,' protested Mark.

I quite liked it myself. 'Hmmm. Sara you do look great when I am fucking you from behind. You don't need to worry.'

At first Sara was just concentrating on stroking and kneading Annie's pert butt cheeks. But after a short time I could see that her fingers were working deeper into the cleft between Annie's cheeks. Soon she was stroking Annie's bare cunt and softly moaning her enjoyment. I could hear much the same from Annie. When Sara decided to stick her fingers inside Annie's cunt all four of us suddenly felt even more horny.

One thing had been missing from the night so far. I really wanted to feel Sara's mouth on my cock. I knelt on the bed next to Sara and made sure my cock was right in her face. 'I think I need your help to keep me nice and hard for you my dear.' It was a lie and Sara knew it too. She smiled at me and licked her lips. Now it was her turn to suck on a big hard dick.

I shuffled in closer and Sara, without a word, opened her mouth to give me a nice, soft target. She left Annie's cunt now and turned her attention to me. I saw straight away that she was not only an eager cocksucker but also a very skilled one. Mark was a lucky man. As the head of my cock passed through her lips Sara actually reached up and grabbed my arse cheeks with both her hands. She pulled me in close and already her head was bobbing up and down my shaft.

Her mouth was wonderful, all the more so because Sara was so obviously turned on by committing the lewd act in front of her husband. Was this what she'd thought of when the topic of group sex had come up the previous day?

'Well, Sara, you're very good at this. You really should not keep your talents to yourself you know.' I think she tried to smile around my swollen cock.

Mark was watching and wanted to join in the banter. 'I always think she looks great on her knees.'

'You like sucking a cock, don't you?' I asked. She grunted her agreement.

'You like tasting your cunt juices on my cock?' Another grunt.

'You're loving having another cock to suck aren't you?' This time her response was a long moan.

Soon Mark also wanted more sucking of his cock and Annie happily resumed her duties. I didn't really watch them but Sara did, from the corner of her eyes. This was what Sara had wanted, a chance to see her husband and another woman. How lucky was that guy? Well, actually, I kind of knew already.

The room was filled with the slurping sounds of two willing women devouring cocks. Sara could only moan each time I pointed out what was happening next to us.

'Annie's sucking his cock. Your husband's cock. See the way he fills her mouth? See the way her lips have to stretch to fit him in?' Sara's response was to work feverishly on my cock. It was like a race to see who could make their cock come first. She sucked me deep and one hand gripped my shaft hard. At the speed of her bobbing she had no time to swallow and her saliva was spilling out and running down my cock. That made the sensation of her hand all the better. And her other hand was gently fondling my balls, as if she could squeeze the cum out of them.

I was enjoying having a married woman work so diligently on my cock. Especially because I had the self-control to really make it last. Mark, on the other hand, was finding all this was more than he could handle. Watching his wife suck dick, having Annie work on him at the same time, pushed him to the edge.

'Oh god Sara. I think I am going to cum.' That, too, was met with a grunt. I assumed Sara was telling him to go for it. I saw Annie smile around Mark's cock as she waited for his climax, a little reward for her for pleasuring him so well.

'Sara, darling. I'm going to shoot my spunk in her mouth.' This time Sara briefly removed me from her mouth. 'Go on sweetheart,' she urged her hubby. 'I think Annie wants your spunk anyway.'

That was very true. Now Sara and I were both watching, seeing Annie focussed intently on Mark's shaft and taking it even deeper into her mouth. Annie always swallows and she didn't want Mark to suddenly think he had to withdraw his cock. Her right hand was holding him firmly in place, stroking him fast, urging him to spill his seed into her waiting mouth.