Annie in the Tropics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

When Mark did cum he made a strange sort of noise and he swore a lot as well. Annie just stayed in position, letting his balls empty. I could see that she greedily swallowing the lot. She held him in her mouth till he was well and truly done and she had cleaned up every last drop of his 'spunk'.

I pulled Sara further up the bed. 'Your husband just got his cock sucked. He just came in the mouth of another woman. Did you like that?'

'Oh fuck. That was so hot. I love it when he does that with me.'

But I knew that wasn't enough for Annie. Placing my hand on Sara's, I asked her to 'help put my cock inside Annie.' Sara didn't mind that idea at all. In a flash I was on top of Annie with Sara's soft hand presenting the head of my cock to Annie's swollen cunt lips. My Annie just lay back and contentedly took my thick member inside her cunt for a slow, deep fucking. Straight away I was into the best position and Annie was cumming hard, not caring that the rest of us were watching and enjoying the show.

To top it all off I soon coached Sara to feed her big tits to Annie, who happily played and suckled on the schoolteacher's melons. I think Sara rather enjoyed more of her first woman-woman encounter and there was no question Annie was pleased as a couple more orgasms swept through her body.

We finally gave ourselves a proper rest, each of us cuddling the other person's partner on the bed. Sara suddenly got very chatty. In particular she was interested in our sex life and how we chose other people to fuck with.

As a result of all that chat of course we were all still thinking about sex. I was very pleased that Sara had become so relaxed about her first experience of group sex, with her husband and two almost strangers. We didn't get much rest at all before she and Annie once more were working on Mark's cock, teasing and stroking it back to its full size. Sara was watching Annie closely. Me as well I think. So I took the opportunity to get Annie heated up by giving her a long, soft licking on her butthole. I hoped it might give Sara another little shock of discovery.

Soon we were all fucking and sucking some more – Annie with Mark, Sara with me. I took it a bit easier with Sara in the second session. What she wanted was to watch her husband fucking another woman. Annie and Mark were happy to oblige and I saw no reason not to let Sara get as much of a thrill as possible. I sucked on her tits and her cunt alternately as she watched Mark plough Annie right next to her.

Its not like she completely ignored me either. At one point, having watched close up while Mark reamed another cunt. Sara turned and grabbed my cock. 'Such a lovely thing,' she smiled at me and proceeded to stroke me. Her touch was delightful. The only other comment from Sara was 'so thick.'

I decided to put my 'lovely thing' to good use. So I turned Sara on her side and slid my cock right inside her sopping wet cunt. Sara let me take charge, grunting as I forced my cock deep inside her hole. In this position her cunt was squeezed a little tighter around my girth and I soon had her moaning in a very satisfactory way. Her big tits and her hard nipples were accessible too and I made sure to give them some special attention. I even stroked her anus a little and I was pleased that it didn't seem to bother Sara at all.

In that position, mind you, Sara was mostly focussed on watching Annie and Mark. They did a long missionary with plenty of moaning and orgasms on Annie's part. Sara even called out little comments of encouragement to her husband. 'Ram it into her Mark. Screw her for me Mark, just like you screw me.'

Then Annie climbed off and stood on the floor, bent over the bed. She waited patiently while Mark got himself organised before taking her forcefully from behind. I knew she was doing this for the show, displaying her repertoire and giving Mark the biggest thrill she could manage. Annie hold her little frame against the bed while Mark used his bog body to fuck her deeply, like a stud animal servicing a female. After that Annie was on her back again but this time with ankles on his shoulders. I know Sara came a couple of times at least, as much from watching the scene in front of her as having my cock in her hot hole.

But it was time for Annie and Mark to have a big finale. She was getting a little tired and I was sure he could not be far away from cumming again.

'How is your bottom feeling my dear?' I asked her softly.

'Good,' with a quizzical look. 'Do you want me to save it for you?'

'Do you want anal tonight? I was thinking of letting our guests enjoy your backdoor.'

'Oh. Hmmm,' smiling. 'OK, that'd be nice'.

'What?' asked Mark. 'You want me to do that?'

Sara spluttered. 'He's going to put his thing into your bottom? Fucking hell.'

'We like it.' I explained. 'Annie likes it. She loves anal. We don't have to do it but its like giving you something special to remember.'

Annie knew this anal fuck was going to have to be doggy. Mark as a newbie would struggle to enter her arse in the missionary position. So she quickly took charge, rolling onto her stomach and giving instructions to Mark.

'You have to help get me ready,' she said softly to him. Annie pulled her knees up under her chest, making her holes available to Mark. 'Lick me back there,' said to him. 'Lick the hole to make sure I am all soft and ready for you.'

'We've never done this before,' Mark answered, looking at me.

'Fucking hell,' was all Sara could say.

Mark and Sara were unsure of exactly what to do with the invitation. He looked at her and she nodded. I could hear Sara panting, obviously excited by the sudden turn of events. She'd seen her husband fuck another woman. Now there was a chance he would fuck another woman in the arse!

I took Sara's hand. 'You guys have never done anal?' I asked quietly.

Sara shook her head. 'We tried a couple of times but it didn't work for us.'

'Annie and I have done it lots. We can show how its done, how to really enjoy it.' I grinned at Sara but she guessed straight away where I was heading.

'Oh no,' she protested. 'There is no way you are putting that huge thing of yours into my backside. Forget it. You can just fuck me the proper way, nice and hard.'

'What about them? Are you OK if Mark has a turn with Annie?'

'God that would be so hot.'

'It was good to see them fuck. But are you sure you're happy for him to have his first anal fuck with Annie?'

'I love watching her backside. I want to see her take his thing up there.'

'You have to help as well,' I said, signalling towards Annie and Mark. 'Get Mark's cock wet, really wet with your saliva. He needs to be wet before they start. Use your mouth and make sure you get plenty on there.'

Mark was still faithfully lapping at Annie's arse. He seemed to be going OK as I noticed how Annie was looking pretty relaxed. Sara shuffled into position underneath them both and quickly had Mark's cock in her mouth. I wondered what she thought about tasting another woman on her husband's cock.

While they were at it, I cuddled Annie and we exchanged some small talk. She does love anal and we both were excited by the idea of corrupting the teachers a little further.

Again everyone shifted position. I moved down so I could caress and hold Annie's butt cheeks. Sara finished drooling her spit all over her husband's shaft and he shuffled up next to Annie and her waiting, wet anus. Annie braced herself and everything was ready.

'Just the head to start with,' I told Mark. 'An inch at the time is the right way while she adjusts to you.'

Mark nodded his understanding. Sara swore. 'Fucking hell!'

Mark still looked very unsure and at the start there was a lot of grunting. Everything was nicely lubed up with spit but Mark, an anal sex virgin himself, found it hard to get his aim right. With a little encouragement and calm words to 'take his time', Mark finally got the head of his cock wedged inside Annie's arse. She moaned, knowing the gentle pleasure that was coming her way

Annie wasn't worried about Mark's size. I knew she wanted to feel her bowels full of hard cock. But he could cause pain by going about it the wrong way. I had Sara dribble some more saliva on Mark's shaft and with some more careful thrusting half his cock had disappeared inside Annie's bottom.

'It feels so odd,' said Mark.

'Fuck it looks amazing,' blurted Sara.

'Get your whole cock inside me,' instructed Annie. If you've never penetrated a woman's anus then you need to know it takes some extra force compared to her cunt. That is, until her sphincters relax and open and stretch around the girth of the cock. Once that happens then its all clear for some proper anal fucking.

At that point Annie was feeling very relaxed and open and it took only a few moments before Mark had forced his whole cock into her arsehole.

Sara stayed close and was getting a great view of her husband's cock inside another woman's backside. 'Join in,' I urged her. 'Touch him. Mark is going to cum inside Annie's arse. Rub his balls for him so he gives her a nice big load.'

Mark was actually doing a pretty good job fucking Annie in her chute. Especially for a first timer. He moved slowly but continuously, stimulating her backdoor and the muscles so nicely stretched around him. He was enjoying it to, feeling the sensations of her tight muscles along the length of his cock. With each stroke he gave her a half or more of his length and Annie was softly moaning her appreciation as her body warmed and glowed to her favourite, post-orgasmic activity.

Of course Mark didn't last long, the combination of Annie's tight hole and Sara's stroking soon driving him past the point of no return.

'I need to cum. I'm going to shoot.' Annie just moaned softly.

''Go ahead,' I told Mark. 'There's no need to hold back is there Sara?'

'Fuck no,' she replied. 'Put your spunk into her, my darling.'

Mark proceeded to do just that, actually slamming himself harder into Annie as his orgasm overwhelmed his self-control and his inhibitions. He was groaning and swearing and I knew that Annie would be enjoying the sensation of the newbie emptying himself in her bumhole.

I just turned to Sara and told her 'your turn.' Before she could protest I had her positioned on the bed next to Annie, also on hands and knees.

'You wanted a proper fucking little teacher and now you are going to get it.' Sara moaned loudly, still turned-on by the sight and sound of her husband fucking another woman's arsehole. With three long thrusts I was buried to the hilt in Sara's cunt. I held her hips tightly and, as she moaned and panted into the mattress, proceeded to pound her doggy-style.

The teacher had asked for a proper fucking and I was giving it to her. I guessed my cock was a little thicker than she was accustomed to. I was definitely stronger and fitter than she was used to. So I had no trouble ploughing her cunt, giving her the hardest pounding she would have had in years.

I even grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her head back. She cried in pain but she didn't fight me. The best thing was the way it pulled her up of her elbows so her tits could swing and bounce more freely as I rammed her cunt repeatedly and viciously.

'Oh fuck. Oh Jesus,' she was calling out. 'Oh Mark... Mark.' She could have been calling out for help but I was in no mood to show mercy and the other two were still slowly disentangling themselves from their beautiful anal fuck.

I heard and felt Sara cum at least twice, hard. I could have given her more but I didn't want her to be walking funny the next day. And my own needs were looming large in my brain.

So I released her hair and let Sara drop back to the bed. I kept on slamming into her though. I could feel my balls slapping against her clit. With each thrust I went as deep as I could, feeling her cervix with the head of my cock.

Only when I could stand no more did I allow my own release. No condom, I just pumped my cock as deep into the teacher as I could and flooded her delicious cunt with my fluid. I know that I grunted loudly as well as my cock pulsed and my semen spurted into her. I kept on hammering into Sara until finally I was done and she collapsed onto the bed.

'Oh fuck' she muttered. 'I needed that. God I love your thing inside me.' I hoped that perhaps I had created a monster and that Sara would now start to actively look for more of these pleasures. I don't think her husband heard her though. He'd followed Annie to the bathroom where she was cleaning up the leakage of Mark's sperm as it oozed from her bowels.

By the time they did get back Sara was lying on her back, still panting and recovering. Annie lay next to her and I moved around to her, my cock still semi-hard and coated with my cum and Sara's juices. Its not something Annie always likes to do but on this night she was happy to let me show off her party tricks. So without a word she smiled, put her hand around the base of my cock and proceeded to take me into her mouth. Annie dutifully sucked and slurped on my cock, removing all trace of my cum and Sara's cunt juices. I know she loved the taste of us both combined. Sara and Mark were agog, just watching as Annie cleaned my cock. Once more I congratulated myself and noted my pride at the wonderful woman I share my life with.

We all lay around naked for a while after that, sweaty and sated. Sara complimented Annie on her arse, again. Annie told Sara how great her tits are, again.

Then it was time for the English teachers to leave us. They had to relieve the babysitter. And by then I was getting into the mood to give Annie a thorough cunt licking as an additional reward. There were hugs and handshakes and then they were gone into the night.

We didn't see Sara and Mark again on the island. But since we got home a few emails have been exchanged. I can tell you that Sara is very keen to repeat the experience she had on that tropical island. It hasn't happened yet as Sara is being very choosy about who they do it with. But she has assured us she definitely wants to see Mark buried inside another woman again. They've even tried anal a couple of times in the months since they returned home. It still not working for them but that's OK. Annie and I remember them for a wonderful night we shared in our tropical paradise and for the thought that, thanks to us, the two teachers are ready to expand their lifestyle.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers