All Comments on 'Annie Wants a Baby'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
An Enjoyable Read

A well-crafted story. It was a bit predictable but well put together. It clearly highlighted the Gen-Y approach to life, however. "I want it. I'm entitled to it. I deserve it. That means that I can do whatever I need to do to get it. After all, it's all about me".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising your writing style -- which I find quite refreshing -- nor the genre`, but I'm merely commenting on the attitude of your heroine.

Please keep up the good work.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME what color HAIR

Good story

Can't wait for the next chapter when we find out the father.

Did Jeff marry the BITCH ?

Did Father & daughter keep fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Different

I agree with the other critique. These young kids (I'm 62) have the idea of I want what I want now, so much bullshit. Good story. I too wonder did brother marry his frigid skank? 4 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Contradictions

The story contradicts itself.

1. Annie is said to have a fast paced job that doesn’t leave her time to meet guys, yet she can take a month off of work to head home.

2. She doesn’t want to hook up with the guys at her Dad’s birthday party because they are “too related” to her, and then she bangs her brother and and Dad.

3. She also doesn’t want to hook up with any party guests because they are “too old”, yet she bangs her Dad.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I love the idea of incest.

But a father making babies with his daughter is dangerous. Luckily in the STORY the kids didn't turn out deformed. She obviously wanted an incest baby because there were plenty of men at the party that she could use to deposit some cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ANY story that daddy is mentioned

gets one star just to vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

The daddy thing is gross, Dad or father is hot. It's a real turnoff to see the daddy kink🤢

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Delicious inbreeding

Wow...if I only had a sister or daughter like Annie. She could give me another daughter to fuck. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with all the contradictions mentioned by Anonymous 5years ago. Unless this woman really hankers for an incestuous baby, it is impossible to believe she has no other option. Even extremely busy people like presidents, prime ministers, and business tycoons, top lawyers, doctors and scientists, find the time to make babies. Is she busier than them? And it's not as if she took a lot of time to seduce her brother and father. She being that beautiful and sexy, if she would have taken that tiny bit of time, at least a hundred guys would have lined up before her door. Though the story was erotic, the reason given for her actions is definitely not convincing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...