All Comments on 'Annie's Anniversary Gift'

by ILoveMyWife136

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy is great

Reality.....well that is just ridiculous, why would a man, married for 20 years with a family and a up till now a faithful loving wife, even consider having sex with another man,especially as he is now a Senator. Has she ever indicated that is what she wants? What is it about American husbands that they want their spouses to have sex with other men, and in particular black men. 4* for this chapter as a fantasy but if this goes where I suspect it is going, it will be 1*. Would love to read the 2nd chapter where the wife tells him not to be so bloody stupid, and sends Reg on his way with a thank you but no thank you.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Well, it is fiction; why would a man newly elected to a high state office risk doing what it appears the author is going to show us in the next chapter. The answer is that people start feeling powerful, almost invincible. We have watched many of them crushed by the public's rejection when the truth comes out. Is Reg really the person behind that knock at the door, or is it room service. If it is Reg, is he trustworthy, or a potential blackmailer, he is a lawyer after all?

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

Well written. I was disapointed at the end to see they were going to add someone else into a trulyl loving wives marriage. but this first installment was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well got a five till

Till you threw it away just a 0 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So we get prizes for so many years faithful?

Sweet, I want a Lambo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so who rang the bell, if reg does that end the great marriage

are you leading this story to chuckdom. that would be sad . role playing is fine real playing end a great marriage. with 3 kids no less.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 8 years ago
Don't continue if...

you going to turn this into another black cock craving slut and dick sucking cuck husband. There's way too much of that shit on this site as it is. Try continuing with more role playing that displays and enhances their love for each other and their family.

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
If

You are going to turn this story into another round of cuck shit, stop now. There are too many people who are fed up with the oh so predictable black stud who is hung like a horse fucking the white wife into oblivion while the wimpy white husband, who is bound to have a miniscule sized cock cries into his beer.

In real life there is fantasy and reality and sometimes the fantasy should remain forever just that. A fantasy.

I'm sure that in her mind my wife has spent many moonlit nights in the arms of James Bond, Brad Pitt, or whoever is the heart throb of the moment. I know I've made mad passionate love to Selma Heyak so many times in my mind that it's a wonder she can walk straight.

But the truth of the matter is that if either one of us turned the fantasy into a reality it would be the end. No second chances, No reconciliation. No forgiveness.

So although I know this site is all about the extreme and the fantasy, please just for once get real. And if they decide to fuck up their marriage, lets have some repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How disapppointing

That nearly 17 months later and no second chapter

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to the next part. Good buildup

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

You wrote it like it was just between the two of you and went into cuckoldry. Nope. Nope Nope

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Fantasy is one thing. Reality is another. If it is Reg at the door Annie needs to get up, cover up and find out if her husband wants a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ChuckEPooalmost 3 years ago

Good start

Looking forward to the next part. Good buildup

Anonymousover 5 years ago

How disapppointing

That nearly 17 months later and no second chapter

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

He must have died, or only had to shit once?? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous