Annie's Double Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

'Do it again,' I ordered him. 'Get the whole thing in.' I was so horny and so desperate that I reached round and pulled John to me. He read my signal and shoved even deeper into my bowels. It made my cunt tighter but his thrust moved me forward and down. I went with him, forcing my cunt deeper onto Vince's cock, releasing my grip and feeling his shaft slowly slip right deep into me. I heard myself grunt loudly as he slipped in though my cunt muscles. It was a hell of a squeeze but I knew that they were both wedged in me up to the hilt.

I had two cocks inside me. Right inside me. Two cocks deep in my holes and ready to fuck me. It felt great, it felt like something I'd been missing for a long time. I was so full I could hardly breathe and I knew I was fully stretched out. It was a very erotic feeling although one I was used to. Except this time I had two men, two live cocks inside my body. I was filled and stretched and fucked and the feeling of that much manhood inside me was fantastic.

The boys were careful. Neither of them wanted to fall out of me. They were feeling great and I was feeling even better than that. I could feel Vince pushing up into me, trying to lock his cock in my cunt. John was still giving me little pushes from behind, unable to resist the pleasure of having stuffed my backdoor.

'Fuck me,' I called out - to both of them, to no-one in particular.

It was John who reacted first, allowing himself some slightly harder thrusts in my bottom. It felt so fantastic to be fucked in my arse while the younger man tried to move his cock inside my gushing wet cut. I leaned down and kissed Vince softly. 'Fuck me big boy. I want to feel your juicy cock fucking me.'

Vince obliged and it just felt so amazing. After all that waiting I was finally being fucked in both holes. It was nothing like using a toy. All my past experiences had been with John controlling the other 'cock'. This time I had the indescribable sensations of two live cocks in my holes. They were each fucking me independently, squirming and thrusting to stay deep inside me. I was trapped and squashed between those two big bodies but that just made me even more aware of their cocks as they each moved inside me.

Of course I came right then. It was delicious -- so different and so amazing. I don't know what it was exactly. I rarely cum from anal but this time John felt so huge in my bum. Vince was grunting dutifully underneath me and that was a thrill, too.

Vince was still trying to show me his prowess. Plus it was true he did have to use some force to make his cock slide inside my cunt. I was thrilled to feel the strength of his muscles when he started to thrust harder and deeper.

'Oh, yes please. Show me how you can fuck me with those muscles.' It made him go even harder and that made the fucking feel even better.

Vince wanted to know if they were hurting me. 'No not at all. Just fuck me hard so you both cum inside me.'

I know well the filled-up feeling of having both holes stuffed. This really was different. It wasn't just the sexual thrill, I loved being squeezed between them and feeling two real, live cocks humping and throbbing inside my body.

It wasn't the easiest of fucks as the two men had to co-ordinate their movements a little. I hardly cared. They found a kind of rhythm. Sometimes they both thrust into me at the same time and I felt they would split me in two. Other times they were alternating, one filling as the other retreated. I know with more practice they could have swung harder and fucked me deeper. Don't think I was at all disappointed.

Having their cocks stuffed in both holes at once was really incredibly sexy. What was most thrilling was that somewhere along the way the two boys seemed to forget about me. They were just fucking me to the delight of their own cocks. My gushing cunt easily took the pounding from Vince. As always my anus opened beautifully for John. I was loving the contrast of his steady, controlled fucking compared to the eager ramming from Vince underneath me.

I was wedged between two sexy, muscled bodies. I was so full of meat that I couldn't say it was comfortable. Yet I was moaning almost continuously, the rush of sensations making me zone out. I just slipped into my usual daze, feeling so relaxed and sexy and safe and erotic all at the same time.

For a long time I allowed the two men to fuck me as they wished because I was too far gone to do anything else. I was nothing more than my two holes, my universe centred on my cunt and my bum as my two lovers filled and stretched and rubbed inside me.

I came, dear readers. I came long and slow. The friction, the sensation of hard flesh moving back and forth, stimulating all my nerve endings -- it all got too much for me. I counted several wonderful climaxes. They were heavenly and different from anything else I've had previously. Not that the orgasms mattered. I had taken two live, hard cocks inside my holes.

What brought me back to earth finally was the sense that Vince was about to cum. I looked down and smiled at him.

'You like fucking me?'

'Shit yes. I think I need to cum soon.'

'Do it. Cum in me. Shoot another load of your cum into me.'

'What about John?'

'John is going to cum as well. After you shoot inside me he will fill me up with his cum as well.'

I watched Vince twist his face and thrust still harder into me. Being so filled up I am sure I could feel his throbbing even better than normal. He swore quietly and whispered my name as I felt him start to explode inside me. I grinned and kissed him as he humped again and again, each time pumping his young seed high inside my cunt.

The feeling of a cock exploding inside me is a treasure. The fact it was a strange new cock naturally made it even more exciting and satisfying. I did wonder, though, how all that semen would fit inside me since their two cocks had already filled me up to my limit.

'Stay,' I pleaded with him as she finished shooting. 'Stay inside me. I want you in there when John cums too.' Vince was still breathing hard and looking like he intended to stay in my cunt for the rest of the weekend.

From behind me I heard John ask if he should cum too. I was so ready for him to fill my bowels.

'I want you to cum,' I called out. 'Let me have all your cum.'

Vince held me even tighter, struggling to stay in my cunt. He needed to because John was starting to wind-up at my back door. John can fuck my bottom for ages without cumming and I love it when he does. Now I was begging to feel his cock spewing its load into my arse and he was doing his best to comply.

It was so primal. I just held on, helpless as John drove his cock with short thrusts. I was still being shoved forward and down onto Vince but I was in danger of losing him. Finally he slipped right out and I groaned at the sudden loss. John, however, felt the extra room inside me and he took advantage. John takes my arse whenever he wants it. I couldn't help but moan louder as John began to really hump my bottom from behind. I listened to his sounds and the change in his thrusting and knew he was about to let go inside my back passage. I wanted it so badly.

It was sensational to feel him using longer strokes in my bum, his whole cock sliding in and out of me. I love to let John use that hole. It is a special prize when he chooses to cum in there. That day with Vince he finally and I knew his head was thrown back and his back was arched. He was cumming hard and trying to control himself at the same time, desperate not to ram too hard and hurt me. Feeling how horny John was inside my bum made me even hotter than before.

When he withdrew from my butt I became aware I was still panting heavily myself. It was probably only then that I realised how excited I'd been. To be fucked by two real live cocks was unforgettable. I had mastered the porn act and I had given John his special fantasy. I was still feeling so incredibly turned-on. My body was glowing and my brain was struggling to grasp how good it had been. I felt like I loved John even more right then.

We all three lay together again, everyone still getting their breath back. The thought came to me that I had managed to take both loads of cum inside my body. That became a small problem soon after when it all started to ooze out of my holes. Normally one of us cleans up to protect the sheets. This time John refused to let me have a towel. With a wicked tone in his voice he ordered me to the bathroom.

I walked the whole way with cum dripping down my thighs. It was slightly crass but at the same time it was very erotic. I love man cum. It was no problem for me to have it dripping down my legs. I've taken more than that before. The stuff coming out of my bum of course had other mess mixed in. But I was feeling slutty and also proud at the same time. Two loads dripping from my holes was a wonderful momento of my first DP.

John had more wicked ideas in his head. He wanted us to shower and gestured to Vince to get in. He got the water running and with a single look he told me what to do next. I squatted in the shower, next to Vince, as man cum started to run freely from my holes and drip onto the tiles. It was perverted but it made me proud that John wanted to show me like that that. I smiled to myself, knowing how excited John would be later on.

One of my intimate pleasures is to wash my lovers if I feel they are special enough. That day I did what John asked, carefully soaping and washing Vince's cock and his balls. When I had finished John sent Vince to the loungeroom and we showered together. I cleaned John's cock and he bent me over and washed both my holes clean. That made me feel so loved and so safe. Before we went to the loungeroom, however, I put on underpants. I was worried that some of John's cum was still left high inside my arsehole.

We shared a quick meal and tried to keep up the small talk. That is the downside of the younger ones, they have less intelligent things to say. I didn't hold it against Vince, of course. He'd been such a valuable part of my special day.

In fact, I had Vince fuck me again before he left. I could see he was still lusting after me and there was that look in John's eyes that told me to 'go for it'. I didn't hesitate to get one last play with that magnificent young body. We groped and fondled on the loungechair while John busied himself elsewhere. I touched and licked Vince all over his big, muscled body.

I sucked him and licked his balls, too. When was in my mouth I used my hand to pull back the rest of his foreskin so my tongue could paly with the head of his rock hard member. Once I sensed that Vince was getting a little too close I positioned myself on the loungechair, leaning over the arm. I was in doggy position, my arse presented to Vince. He didn't need any further invitation and I got a shock when he roughly slammed his cock into my waiting cunt. I happily surrendered as he fucked me vigorously. As I said, that's part of the delight of a younger lover.

John returned just as Vince entered my cunt. I saw the big smile on his face as he watched me being fucked by my latest young man. It was a perfect situation for John who casually pulled out his manhood and slipped it into my mouth. I took him deep into my mouth, enjoying being filled at both ends. This extra fucking was very much unplanned and that made it even better.

All that attention from two hard cocks produced another few nice orgasms and I moaned and shuddered my way through them. Vince came pretty quickly after that, even though it was his third round for the day. I was still enjoying the lust he had for my older body. It was a thrill to feel him shoot more of his cum into me.

Afterwards, spent for the time being, I lay naked on the loungechair as John showed Vince out. I heard the young guy give profuse thanks and offer to 'help us out any time we wanted him'. I decided he was a nice one after all. Not the type I'd probably fuck again, though.

John came back and I thought was in for more cock sucking. Instead he decided to let me rest. I lay there quietly with Vince's cum dribbling from my cunt as John wanked his cock. I felt so amazingly content. I was still feeling that way as John sprayed his cum over my chest and my neck.

It made me feel so sexy and so wanton. We talked softly, a kind of de-brief on the day's action, and all the time I was massaging his cum into my skin for him. After that I could have used another shower but instead we went back to bed and cuddled.

Quite a day. It left me wondering how long it will be before I decide I need another proper double penetration play.

*

Kisses - Annie

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12