Annie's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

Tom then rolled off of Annie as she continued to lie on her tummy, I could see Tom's cum running out of her open asshole and down into her pussy. Annie's eyes were still closed and she had a smile on her face as she was continuing to savor the feeling of her first strange fuck. After a moment or two, Annie opened her eyes and looked at me as she again rose to her hands and knees. She smiled at me then reached down between her legs with her fingers to her wet pussy and asshole and scooped some of Tom's cum into her fingers then put her fingers into her mouth to taste his cum as she smiled at me. God what a fucking slut my wife was becoming!!

While Tom was fucking Annie, Eric was lying on the bed at her side stroking his dick. A couple of minutes after she had finished fucking Tom, Annie began to shift her attention to Eric and his big 9" cock. She motioned for Eric to come closer as she lay on her tummy and reached over to put her hand around his cock. Annie then drew Eric closer to her face so that she could lick the tip of his cock and tasted his pre-cum. As she licked Eric's dick, she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide, opening her dripping cunt and then motioned for me to come fuck her as she continued to lick Eric's big dick. As I positioned my cock between her legs, Annie looked up into Eric's eyes and said, "I want Rob to fuck my pussy and cum inside me before I take your big cock inside my little pussy then I want you to fuck me too."...

With that, I entered her soaking wet pussy and began to fuck her. Annie matched my thrusts with her hips. As she fucked me she was sucking Eric's dick into her mouth and had nearly swallowed his cock head before she gagged. She stopped sucking Eric's cock for a moment as I stopped fucking her to let her gather herself. After a few seconds, she slowly began to suck Eric's dick back into her mouth and soon had built a slow sucking fucking motion that soon had Eric pushing against the back of her throat. Eric was a skilled cocks-man and exhibited amazing control as Annie continued to suck him deep down into her throat. Soon Eric's big dick had disappeared completely between Annie's lips as she deep throated his cock up to his balls. She was looking up at him with a smile....

After Annie was comfortably sucking Eric's dick, I slowly began to fuck her pussy again. She matched my strokes and soon was picking up the pace. I began to fully withdraw my cock from her soaking wet pussy before plunging it in to the hilt with a wet squishing sound each time as I continued to fuck her hard. Soon, Annie was moaning and Eric pulled his cock from her mouth. Annie then looked deep into my eyes and said, "Give me your cum, fuck me hard, mmmmm, cuuummmmm inside me, I want your cum, ooohhhh fuck mmmeeee!"

I couldn't hold off for any longer and dumped my huge load deep into her pussy as Annie raised her legs high into the air and screamed, "Oooohhhh, fuck me!!!!!!!" She began to experience a tremendous orgasm as I could feel her cunt tighten around my cock as I continued to work back and forth in her wet pussy. Annie's pussy contracted rhythmically as her cunt seemed to be milking cum from my cock deep inside her pussy....

As my cock began to soften, Annie looked up into my eyes once again and smiled at me as she licked her lips and turned her head to Eric who was stoking his cock and said, "Now I want you to fuck me too."...

I rolled off Annie as she turned her body and opened her legs for Eric. My cum was dripping from her open cunt and running down the crack of her ass into her asshole as she lifted her pussy up off the bed and said to Eric, "Mmm fuck me with your big cock...."

Eric moved between her legs and rubbed his big dick against her clit and ran it up and down her wet slit before he placed his large cock head at her wet opening and began to push into Annie's pussy. Annie closed her eyes and was smiling as Eric's large cock disappeared into her pussy. Eric fucked her with long slow strokes as Annie began to match him at every thrust. She clearly was enjoying the feeling of Eric's big cock in her pussy as she began to quicken her pace and was soon bucking hard against Eric's dick taking it all inside her pussy. As they fucked the smell of sex and the wet squishing sounds they made filled the room..

Annie opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were filled with lust and she started bucking wildly and yelled, "Your cock feels sooo fucking good inside my pussy, fuck me harder, fuck me hard!!!" Annie's pussy tightened around Eric's cock as she yelled, "Ooooohhhh God I'm fucking cummmmiiiinnnnggggg!!!"

Eric was about to cum himself but pulled out quickly as Annie continued to buck wildly, my cum was gushing from her pussy along with her own fuck juices. I watched her gaping cunt as it continued to rhythmically contract pushing more cum out of her well fucked cunt...

Annie gathered herself for a minute and then shifted onto her hands and knees with her ass up in the air as she reached between her spread legs to pull some more cum from her cunt and spread it over her little asshole. She then looked at Eric with lust in her eyes as she slid one of her fingers into her asshole. Some of Tom's cum then began to leak out. Then she turned back to Eric and said, "I want your big cock in my ass...I want you to fuck it hard and fill me with cum...."

Eric moved behind her and placed his cock against her little asshole and began to push gently. Annie was concentrating on feeling his cock head open her ass.. When his big dick slipped past Annie's tight ring it make a loud popping sound and Annie looked over to me and smiled then closed her eyes. "Oooohhhh fuck,"... she moaned, "That feels soooooo good, soooo fucking good.... mmmm fuck mmmmeeeee!"...

Annie pushed back against Eric's cock and took it deep inside her ass up to his large balls with one motion as Tom's cum and her own juices gushed out from around his cock. Annie fucked Eric hard for several minutes before she began to scream "I'm cummiiiingggg!!! Ooohh fuck my ass hard, fuck iiittttt!!!!"..

Eric's butt tightened as he drenched Annie's little asshole with a huge load of hot cum as she continued to buck against his cock. Eric's cum gushed out around her tight asshole as Annie lay forward on the bed with a smile on her face. Eric's cock slowly softened and he rolled off of her. Annie turned over onto her back again opening her legs wide letting Eric's cum run from her gaping asshole down the crack of her ass onto the bed. She had a smile on her face and her eyes closed as she relaxed for a minute or two with cum dripping out of her ass and pussy...She was so beautiful...

After a minute or two, Annie opened her eyes and looked up at us and smiled... "Oooohhh God, I feel sooo good, sooo good, soo fucked, soooo fucked.".... Then she closed her eyes again and moved her fingers down to her pussy and slipped two inside and started to slowly stoke her open cunt. After a few seconds she opened her eyes again and looked at us and said, "I want to fuck some more...."

Tom moved between her legs again and slipped his hard cock inside her dripping pussy and started to slowly fuck her... But Annie pushed him off and turned over and got up onto her hands and knees again and turned to Tom and said, "Fuck me in the ass again... I want to suck Rob's cock while you fuck my ass.".... Tom quickly shifted up and slipped is cock into her open cum dripping asshole and began to pump her hard...

I moved to my wife's face as she looked up at me and smiled and said, "Fuck my mouth."... I moved my cock to her lips and she tongued my balls then my cock before sucking it into her talented mouth...

Tom was fucking Annie's ass hard again as Eric moved his head down under Annie to suck her nipples while I fucked her mouth and Tom fucked her ass...Annie was beginning to moan around my cock as we all worked on her...

When Eric reached down and slipped a couple of his fingers into her open cunt as Tom continued to fuck her ass, Annie pulled my cock out of her mouth and screamed, "OOOhhh fuck!!".... Then she had a huge orgasm... She was cumming and her ass and cunt were contracting around the intruders in her holes. Tom groaned then shot another load deep in her ass.... Annie groaned as his cock began to soften and his cum ran out of her asshole down the inside of her thighs... Then she began sucking my cock again deep into her throat... Eric moved behind her to slip his big dick into her asshole again... When he slipped his big cock head inside her ass, Annie groaned and stopped sucking my cock for a second... then she began to move and fuck his cock as he moved in her ass...then Annie started sucking my cock again...

We fucked for another few minutes before I began to feel my balls tighten... Just as I was about to cum, Eric let out a loud groan and pushed forward against Annie's ass and started cumming deep in my wife's ass again... Annie took my cock deep just then as I shot another load of cum down her throat.... Annie bucked hard against Eric's dick as she came again with her juices gushing out of her pussy and running down her thighs mixing with Eric's cum running out of her gaping asshole... then we all collapsed on the bed....

After about ten minutes we began to stir... A few minutes later, Tom and Eric quietly got up from the bed and began to dress.... Annie watched them as they dressed with a smiled on her face as she lay on her back with her legs spread open and cum still running from her holes...

"We had better go," said Tom. "We have an early engagement tomorrow morning."...

After they finished dressing they each leaned down and gave Annie a warm kiss before they walked out of the bedroom with me to the door... As I was standing by the door in my robe, I said, "I hope we can all do this again sometime, it was really special for us and I know that Annie loved it."...They smiled and nodded, then I shook each of their hands before Tom and Eric turned and left.

I walked back into the bedroom to find Annie still lying on the bed with her legs still spread wide. I then looked into her eyes and saw her tears... I sat down on the edge of the bed as she turned her head and looked up at me with a tear running down her cheek.. I looked at her face and met her dark eyes.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "These are my tears of joy.... I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have a husband who lets me fuck other men.... I really love to fuck and I could never have imagined how wonderful it felt to have another man's cock inside me... I hope you love your fuck slut wife now...and I..."

I stopped her then and gave her a deep kiss as I hugged her tight. Then while looking into her dark eyes I told her, "I want you to fuck other men whenever you want, it's Ok, I loved the look on your face when Tom first came inside you.... You looked so happy... all that I want is for you to tell me if you fuck another guy if I'm not there with you."...

Annie looked deep into my eyes for a few seconds and then softly said, "I promise I will tell you,"...then she smiled up at me and said, "Please, just hold me....."

I wrapped my arms around her and we held each other till we fell into a deep sleep...

The next morning I awoke to Annie sucking my cock. It did not take her long to get me to dump a big load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed some of my cum and let the rest run out of her mouth around the corners of her lips down her chin onto her tits as she sat up with her legs crossed giving me a perfect view of her swollen cunt lips... As she smiled at me she said, "Good morning lover, your fucking cum slut wife wants you to fuck her ass before we have to go back home, you didn't get to last night, I was pretty busy you know.".... Then she smiled at me and winked...

Annie's Comments:

I was so happy that it finally happened! I was so happy that Rob was there too for the first time...It was more fun with him watching me fuck Tom and Eric and then fucking me too...

After that night, I knew that it would be impossible for me not to fuck other guys ever again... I loved cocks and knew that I couldn't stop fucking other men... and what made it even better was that Rob let me and wanted me to do it!

Another thing I realized....and I'm a little embarrassed to say it but I like big cocks better... Eric's cock was a little longer than Rob's, but Rob is thicker, and they make me feel so full and I loved it....It felt soooo fucking good!!!!

And oh yes, Dee and I did win our club championship in ladies doubles and we even got to the finals in the greater Chicago Club Tournament but unfortunately we lost the last match...

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12