Annie's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie smiled as she sat down next to me and asked us all, "Did you mean fucking hot?" and laughed and they laughed too ...

As the DJ started playing a slow song, I leaned over to Annie and asked her to dance... then I took her hand and she slowly got up from the table. As she moved her legs to get up, Paul got a good look at her naked pussy....

As we got to the dance floor I pulled Annie close to me and wrapped my arms around her. I told her that her dropping her panties onto the table almost made me cum in my pants right there. She laughed and said, "I guess that's what a fucking slut would do, huhh?" and kissed me on the lips..

She laid her head on my chest and softly said, "My pussy is so hot and wet now, I feel like a fucking slut and I love it..."

"You are a wonderful fucking slut sweetheart.... Let's put on a little show for our friends at the table," I said as I moved my hands down her back to her ass and softly gripped both her ass cheeks and pulled her even close to me... As we slowly swayed to the music I worked her dress up to just below her butt cheeks and turned her so that her back was towards our table.... All the guys were watching intently as I lifted her dress a little more exposing her sweet ass to the guys at the table...

As I did that Annie giggled and said, "I know what you are doing, showing my ass to the guys."....

"Not only to the guys Annie but also to everybody else in this bar too, everyone is watching," I softly said.

"Ohh Fuck that's so hot...." Annie groaned.

As we slowly moved to the music I turned her around so that she was facing the table and pushed her back a little from me as I put both my hands on her hips... then I slipped one of my hands inside her dress and started to finger her wet pussy.... I turned her to the side and moved closer to our table so the guys could easily see what I was doing....

"OOOhh God, put your fingers inside me..... Oh God finger fuck me, Finger fuck meee right here in front of everybody!"...... Annie moaned as I moved my fingers inside her dripping cunt....

"Annie, do you want to have some more fun tonight?" I asked as she moaned and moved against my fingers in clear view of our friends.....

"Ohhh God yes, I want to fuck! I want all of you to fuck me tonight!"..... She moaned.

Just then the DJ started playing a fast song and I had to take my fingers out of her pussy as we started to move to the music... I twirled Annie around near our table and her dress flew up giving the guys a good look at her beautiful ass and wet pussy... Paul got up to join us and we both danced with Annie... Paul placed his hands on her hips from behind her and moved in close before he pulled her ass onto his crotch... Annie wiggled her butt against his crotch and then turned around to give him a quick kiss as she moved up against my cock.... Jim and Bill then got up to join us as I sat down to watch as they continued to dance to the music. Annie was clearly enjoying herself and the attention and was putting on a great show for all at the bar... She would turn and move to the music and as she did her dress would fly up giving us great looks at her cunt and ass and after the first fast song she undid the buttons at the top of her sundress all the way down to her waist which let her beautiful tits come into full view for all to see.

As the dancing continued the guy's hands were all over Annie, feeling her breasts and cupping her ass and I even saw Jim slide his hand inside her dress to finger her cunt a few seconds... Annie just smiled at him and grabbed his crotch and pulled him close so that she could kiss him while he continued to finger her wet cunt.... Bill moved up behind her then and lifted her dress up and started stroking her ass before he slipped a hand down between her ass cheeks to finger her pussy from behind... Paul had his hands on her breasts pinching her nipples as Annie moved her body to the music.... she moaned loudly as they continued to finger her and pinch her nipples...

Thankfully the music stopped before we got arrested and Annie and the guys returned to our table... Annie did not bother to pull her dress together as she sat down leaving it open all the way above her exposed pussy as she sat and kissed me... The guys were staring at her pussy and tits which were totally on view for all....

Annie looked up at me, she was breathing heavily and said, "OOhh God Rob, I want to fuck, I need to fuck now..."

"OK guys," I said, "Annie and I are going to leave now but I believe that she would like all of you to fuck her so you are all invited up to our suite if you'd like."....

Annie looked at me with wide eyes and said, "We have a suite here? OOOhh God yes!!!"......

"We are in 603 guys, come on up in about twenty minutes if you'd like"... then I took Annie's hand and led her out of the bar while at least ten other guys watched....

Annie didn't bother to button up her dress......

As we got into the lift I turned to her and kissed her and said, "God Annie, you are a fucking hot slut tonight, I love it..."

She just looked at me and said, "Just fuck me, hurry up and fuck me...."

With Annie wrapped around me, I opened the door to Suite 603 and we walked into a large living room beyond which was the bedroom with a king sized bed.... I left the door unlocked and turned on all the lights as Annie walked into the bedroom and turned around to look at me with a smile on her face... She unbuttoned the last couple buttons on her sun dress and let it fall to the floor...

Annie was standing there naked wearing just her high heels and her gold anklet smiling at me... Her legs were spread wide and she was fingering her dripping cunt with her left hand, I could see the sparkle of her wedding rings... With a devilish smile on her face, Annie slowly walked over to me and said, "I want you to fuck me before they get here, I want them to walk in on us while we're fucking so they can watch us fuck and see you cum in my pussy..."

My beautiful wonderful wife was truly turning into a hot fucking slut!!

I turned on all the lights in the bedroom to make it as bright as I could as Annie lie back on the bed and spread her legs wide and smiled at me still fingering her cunt... "Hurry up, fuck meeee."..... She moaned...

I quickly stripped off my clothes and joined my wife on the king-size bed and began to finger her cunt as I kissed her neck and cheek... "I love you so much Annie, you are so fucking hot!" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck again...

"Mmm, I love too Rob, now fuck meee!!"...

I moved up a little and slid between Annie's legs and started to sink my cock into her wet cunt as she closed her legs around me and raised her butt off the bed to open up her pussy even more for me.... I slowly sank my cock up to my balls in her hot tight velvet tunnel and started to slowly fuck her as she moaned and matched my thrusts... Annie was so turned on that it didn't take her long before she began to have a huge orgasm... After a couple of minutes with my cock still deep in her wet throbbing cunt, Annie started to roll over and climb on top of me as I lay down on my back...

"When they come in, the first thing I want them to see is me fucking you," Annie said as she smiled and turned to face the door and straddled me as I lay on my back before she lowered her dripping cunt onto my hard cock. "Mmmm God Rob, you fill me up soooo much....mmmm I love how you fuck me soooo good...." Annie moaned as she worked her hips over my cock....

We fucked for ten minutes then Annie leaned back against me and lifted her hips up off my cock and then pushed herself down again all the way to my balls as she began to groan... I could feel her cunt contracting around my hard cock as she continued to move up and down increasing her pace as she fucked me... She started to groan as her cunt contracted hard around my cock again just as Jim, Bill, and Paul walked thru the door into the living room of our suite...

They stopped dead in their tracks as they just looked at Annie with her legs spread wide and my cock deep in her cunt...

Annie smiled at them as she continued to fuck me and said, "Ooooppppss, you caught me fucking my husband....God he fucks me sooo fucking good." She moaned as she leaned back against my chest fully exposing her wide open cunt full of my cock... Annie then began to lift herself off my cock and push back down again very hard as her cunt contracted again... Then she screamed, "Ohh fuck, oooohhhh fuuuuucccccckkkkkk, I'mmmm fucking cuuuummmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!!" Annie's cunt gushed and seemed to grab my cock as I started to dump a huge load of cum in her pussy.....

Paul, Jim, and Bill had already shed their clothes and were standing watching and stroking their hard dicks as Annie fucked me.... After a few minutes, she began to settle down after her orgasm and looked at them, smiled and said, "Oh God, three more beautiful cocks for me to fuck, God I'm so fucking hot...."

Annie then rolled off of me and as my cock pulled out of her, cum began to leak from her pussy and run down the crack of her ass over her little brown ass-hole...

Annie looked up at the three guys and said, "I want some more fucking cock... who's going to fuck me next?", as she lay there with her legs spread wide open with my cum dripping out of her open cunt....

Jim stepped forward and got onto his knees as he lowered his mouth to my wife's dripping pussy, he looked over at me and said, "She's so fucking hot...." then he started sucking my wife's cunt....

Annie's eyes opened wide as he stuck his tongue deep into her pussy and she squealed as he sucked on her aroused clit.... "Ohh fuck, I'm cumming again," Annie screamed as Jim ate her cunt and she fucked his face... After a couple of minutes, Jim pulled up and moved up to Annie's pussy and slipped his 6" cock into her wet cunt and started to fuck her hard.....He didn't last long as he dumped his load into Annie's open pussy...

After Jim finished, Annie looked up again and smiled and asked, "Who's next?" then she lay back and spread her legs wide once again opening her cum dripping cunt to the guys.... Paul slipped down and began to lick her pussy... Annie spread her legs wider giving him full access as he slipped his tongue inside her cunt and sucked her juices for a few seconds... Then Annie pulled him up and told him to fuck her, "I need your cock inside my pussy now!".... Paul wasted no time in slipping his thick 7" cock into her dripping wet cunt and started to fuck her hard making wet squishy sounds as he fucked her...

"Ohh fuck meee, fuckkkk meeeeee!" Annie yelled as he pumped her hard... Just as he was beginning to tense, Annie pulled him back and said, "Don't cum in my pussy.... Give me your cum in my mouth."....

Paul then pulled out of Annie's cunt and moved up so that he could slip his dripping cock into Annie's open mouth.... She took him all the way up to his balls as he continued to fuck her mouth. After just a few strokes, Paul groaned and started to cum in my wife's mouth...

He must have pumped his load down her throat for 30 seconds before he pulled out and Annie lifted up opening her mouth a little to show him his cum in her mouth then she smiled at him and looked at us as she swallowed.... "Mmm that was really good, now I need some more cock!".... She said as she lay back and opened her legs again showing all of us her wide open wet cunt ....

Bill moved between her legs and slipped his cock into Annie's pussy as Jim knelt down on the side of the bed near her face and offered her his cock again.... Annie moaned and looked up at Jim as Bill fucked her and said, "Let me taste your cock but don't cum yet, I want you to cum in my pussy again".... Jim moved up and Annie tongued the tip of his cock before she took it into her talented mouth and began to slowly suck him.... Jim and Bill started to build a nice rhythm as they both fucked her, one in her mouth and the other in her wet cunt.... Annie moaned as they began to move faster...

As Bill began to tense Annie pulled off of Jim's cock and said, "Switch! I want Bill's cum in my mouth.".... Bill pulled his cock out from Annie's wet pussy as Jim moved down the bed and started to fuck her... Then Annie grabbed Bill's cock and pulled him into her eager mouth... She started sucking his cock deep down her throat as Jim began stuffing his 6 inches into Annie's dripping cunt....

After a couple of minutes of hard fucking I said to Jim, "She likes it in the ass too."....

Annie heard me and looked up with Bill's cock still in her mouth and smiled at me....

Jim looked up at Annie as she started to move and turn... Jim and Bill both stopped and let her turn over and get up on her hands and knees then Annie turned to Jim and said, "Fuck my ass, Mmm I want your fucking cock in my ass."....

Jim dipped his fingers into Annie's wet cunt and then put one into her tight little brown ass-hole and worked it in up to the knuckle before he stuck a second finger inside her ass and moved them around.... Annie pushed back hard against his fingers then pleaded, "Ooohh fuck, give me your cock in my ass, I want you to fuck my ass!"....

Annie had a look of pure pleasure on her face as Jim positioned himself behind her and started working his cock into her tight little hole... Annie pushed back and Jim's cock slipped inside with a little pop then he started to slowly fuck her.... Annie had her eyes closed just concentrating on the wonderful sensations coming from her ass as she reached for and grabbed Bill's cock and guided him back into her mouth.

Paul meanwhile slipped under her on the bed and started sucking one of her nipples as he stroked his growing cock with his free hand.... Annie began to moan and started to push back hard meeting Jim's thrusts as he pushed deep into her ass... Bill picked up the pace as Annie sucked him and he began to lose it and shoot his cum in her mouth... Annie opened her eyes and moaned again as Bill fucked her mouth... She couldn't take all his cum down her throat and some spilled out around his cock and ran down her chin as Jim continued to fuck her ass hard....

Bill pulled his soft cock from Annie's mouth as Annie began to yell, "Ooooohhhh fuck.... I'mmmm cummiiiiinnngggg, fuck my ass, fuck it hard..... oooohhhhhh fuckkkkk, Oh God fuck it harder.... I'mmmm cummminnngggggg, fuck meeeee!!!" she screamed....

Jim couldn't take it any longer and pushed hard into her ass and flooded her with his big load.... Annie just collapsed on top of Paul who was still underneath her playing with her nipples.... Jim's cock began to soften and slipped out of Annie's ass along with a lot of cum which ran down into her gaping cunt.... They all just lay there a minute before Annie looked up at me and smiled saying, "God I love to fuck!"...

Annie rolled over off of Paul onto her back and opened her legs wide for me... As I moved up between her legs and dipped my hard cock into her slit, she looked up at me and said, "Oohhhhh, fuck me with your big cock while they watch us.".... I slipped my rock hard cock into her pussy and worked it in all the way after a few strokes...

Annie groaned and said, "Ohh God that feels sooo fucking good!" I was fucking her with long deep strokes which Annie was meeting as she worked her hips in perfect unison with my thrusts.... As we were fucking, Jim, Bill and Paul watched. Paul was working his hard cock with his hand when Annie noticed and reached out and took his cock into her own hand and started to move it up and down his shaft as she continued to fuck me....

Even though Paul had already cum in Annie's mouth, he was getting pretty worked up as Annie stroked his cock and after a minute he said, "Annie you better stop doing that or else I am going to cum again..."

Annie looked up at me and then over to Paul and smiled and said, "Cum on my tits while Rob fucks me."... Then she started to move her hand really fast on Paul's cock.... After another minute Paul began to moan and press his cock into Annie's hand then he leaned up and pointed his cock at Annie's tits and began to let go with another huge load..... Annie watched in fascination as his cum shot out in spurts onto her tits.... As I began to fuck her harder Annie began to scoop Paul's cum off of her tits with her fingers and stick them into her mouth..... I couldn't stand it any longer and began to dump a huge load inside my slut wife's cunt as I continued to fuck her a little longer... My cock began to soften as it slipped out of Annie's cum soaked pussy...

Annie had a huge smile on her face and pulled me down to her to give me a wet messy kiss.... I could taste cum in her mouth as I kissed her then she pulled back and said into my ear, "I love you soo much Rob, I love being your fuck slut wife sooo much."....

I kissed her again and said, "I love my beautiful fuck slut wife sooo much too, are you having a good time???"....

"Ohh fuck yes....." she moaned....

We all sat on the bed for a few minutes just catching our breath. Annie was sitting up with her back against the headboard and had her legs propped up and spread open... All the guys were sitting in front of her... What a sight she was, she had cum in her hair and on her tits and leaking from her well fucked pussy and ass-hole.... Annie smiled at all of us then asked, "Did I see that you all brought some wine for our little party?"

Jim smiled at her and said, "We sure did, let me get it for us,"... then he moved up off the bed and I said I'd help.

As we walked into the living room to get the wine from the fridge, Jim said to me, "Rob you are one lucky fucker to have a hot wife like Annie, I'm glad that I guessed right."...

"Thanks Jim, but I don't quite know what you mean by guessed right."... I said.

Jim just smiled at me and said, "Well, my wife has an ankle bracelet too, so I had a hunch when I saw Annie sitting at the bar and when she didn't mind when I put my hand on her leg, I was pretty sure and as it turned out I guessed right didn't I?"

I smiled at Jim and said, "I guess you did, and your buddies picked up on it pretty quick too."...

"Yea, they have both fucked my wife plenty of times and they kind of know a hot wife when they see one.. Like I said Rob, you are one lucky fucker, now let's get back to the party.".... I smiled at him and walked back into the bedroom with glasses and two open bottles of wine.

When we walked back into the bedroom, I saw Bill's head between Annie's legs with his tongue swirling inside her pussy while Paul was sucking one of her nipples as he fondled her breasts... Annie's eyes were closed and she had a huge smile on her face... As we walked in she opened her eyes, smiled and said, "We started our little party again without you but you can join in too...."

I handed her a glass of wine and then sat down on the bed as Bill moved away from her pussy and sat up to get a glass of wine. Annie's pussy lips were thick and swollen and I noticed that her cunt was rhythmically contracting in and out as she sat up with her legs spread open wide....

We all stopped for a little while and talked and had a couple glasses of wine before Annie said, "I want to fuck some more, I hope you boys still have some more cum for me or else I'll have to go back down to the bar and find some more cocks to fuck."....

We all laughed then Jim said, "I think we can help out a beautiful slut in need of some more cock.".... Then he took her empty glass, put it aside on the night stand and began to kiss her as he fingered her open cunt....

Annie moaned and leaned back and said, "Mmmmm fuck me again."....

We all put our glasses down and moved up onto the bed next to Annie as Jim began to fuck her. Annie looked at me then at Paul and reached out to grab his cock and stroked it as she smiled and licked her lips. "Give me your cock, I want to suck it."