Annie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's tongue traced and licked up and down Beth's lips, in between them around them and up over her clit. The tongue flicked, swirled and licked the clit with increasing fervour. Beth propped her head up on two pillows to watch what was happening, to watch this sandy haired sexy girl lick her pussy, sending her in raptures. As Beth neared her climax, she reached down to run her hands through Annie's hair, but merely proceeded to hold her head and grind her pussy into Annie's face, harder and faster. Her hips bucked up and down faster and faster as it approached, her hands twisting, tugging and tweaking her hard aching nipples. Having watched last night Annie knew what to do. She flicked the clit faster and faster, and as Beth's loud groans and moans increased in tempo with the hips, she thrust three fingers deep into Beth's pussy and curled them back and forth as she thrust.

Beth froze, clenched her legs around Annie's head as tight as she could and let out a low guttural "oh fuuuuuuuuuuck" as she cascaded over the edge into a crashing orgasm, every nerve ending jangling, a loud, long moan filled the room as all her muscles spasmed in a wonderful crescendo. Annie continued to lick her clitoris and lips, more slowly as the last waves of pleasure wracked there way through Beth's body. Beth slowly relinquished the grip on Annie's head with her hands and legs and collapsed to the bed almost exhausted.

"Wow" said Annie, "I wish mine were like that"

"Not wow..." Beth replied after gaining some breath back "...more like 'holy shit'!"

She looked down at Annie between her legs and smiled, she could see all her juices all over the lower half of Annie's face. She pulled Annie up towards her and felt Annie's body snake over hers, Beth's perspiration making her whole body slippery. She brought Annie's face to hers and kissed her deeply tasting her own juices on another woman's face and lips. That thought alone made her pussy tingle all over again.

Beth rolled Annie over as she kissed her so she was on top, their tongues exploring each other's mouths and lips. When Beth broke off and kissed Annie's neck, then her shoulder and down to her chest, Annie couldn't help but make an expectant sigh as Beth's kisses worked their way down to her nipples. Beth had one of those wonderful nipples in her mouth again and could feel it hard at the end yet puffy behind the nipple. She let her tongue circle it and flick it, making Annie arch her back and press it into her mouth. Beth's hand twisted and played with the other nipple, squeezing it lightly between thumb and forefinger. Annie's moans of pleasure sounded wonderful in her ears. Annie could feel Beth's tongue on her nipples and the light sucking sensation there, she felt her other nipple being caressed and she also felt Beth's large breasts as they swayed and trailed across her stomach.

As Beth's attention started to work its way lower, Annie's breathing became shorter and sharper in anticipation. Beth kissed her navel, then her mound and around either side. Beth put one knee between Annie's legs and forced her legs apart, wider and wider still until Annie was wide apart, laid bare as wide and as open as possible. Beth stared at Annie's pussy, saw the puffy folds of skin, saw the whispy sandy pubic hair, and finally saw what she was looking for; the small hood that hid Annie's jewel. Annie felt the coolness of air against her hot wet pussy, she felt Beth's face so close her breath was warm on the wet cooling skin. She let out a deep moan as Beth's tongue slowly made its way up between the lips to just under the hood. Another moan filled the air as Beth's tongue finally made contact with her clit. While she licked the lips up and down and swirled around Annie's clit, one hand was sliding fingers in and out of Annie's now dripping 'gina, making wonderful noises. One of the fingers of Beth's other hand was trailing between pussy and anus and every few seconds, would travel very close to it, exciting all the nerve endings there. With Annie having been so close to orgasm a few times in the last, what, had it only been 15 minutes?... she was feeling herself get closer and closer. Her breathing was getting shorter with light moans accompanying every flick of her clit, with every stroke of Beth's fingers inside her. She grabbed Beth's hair and rocked her hips in time with Beth's movements; a "oh...oh...oh...ooh" getting higher and higher in pitch as the orgasm approached. Beth sucked Annie's clit into her mouth and sucked and flicked it rapidly while rotating her fingers within. Annie's hips and bottom bucked as she finally came, a series of soft moans escaping as Annie's thighs and stomach clenched. She sat partially up as she came. Beth could feel the spasm inside Annie on her fingers. Beth stroked lightly and slowed down as Annie came down from her orgasm.

"Don't Stop!" she cried out "Don't stop!"

Beth licked and flicked her clit some more, drove her fingers in and out of Annie's soaking wet pussy with renewed vigour, to be rewarded with another orgasm about 20 seconds later, almost as strong as the first.

"More?" Beth asked

Annie looked down at this brown haired woman between her legs licking her pussy, something her boyfriend had never done and all she could manage was a fevered nodding of the head. Beth's tongue was tiring a little so she rubbed slippery juices over Annie's clit from below and rubbed her clit very quickly with one hand while curling two fingers inside her; the little finger of the curling hand just lightly stroking the sensitive skin below Annie's pussy. Annie's hips were still bucking and the moans, the grunts coming in short sharp gasps as Annie came again. Beth pulled Annie's lips wide apart and devoured Annie's juices, licking and lapping while alternating between tongue and finger on Annie's clit. Annie's own hands were stretching her nipples a long way from her body, and with one of Beth's hands now pushing three fingers into Annie's slippery pussy, Annie came a fourth time and collapsed with exhaustion back on the bed.

"Wow" said Annie, slowly wiping Annie's cum juices from her face "I wish mine were like that" she smiled.

Annie repeated what Beth had done and pulled her up to her so she could taste herself on another woman's lips, her face.

"Sorry... I have never cum like that before...it wouldn't stop...they weren't as strong as yours but..."

"...but nothing...four is nothing to sneeze at" Beth chimed in jealously.

They lay together, exhausted for a little while, holding each other close, enjoying the touch of naked skin on naked skin and listening to each other's heart beats return to normal.

Annie spoke first; she looked into Beth's eyes.

"I've never been with...."

"I know..." replied Beth, "...neither have I"

"Did I ..."

"Oh yes...you did wonderfully"

"Does that mean I'm a..."

"No...it doesn't mean you're a lesbian"

"So...what..."

"What it means..." soothed Beth "...is that we have spent a few sexy days together and we have had a wonderful time, and what's happened this morning is just a wonderful culmination of two people coming together...well not ...you know...cumming together" she laughed. "..sharing an experience"

Annie laughed too, it was good to laugh and break up the awkwardness.

Having packed up in near silence, they left south of Kalgoorlie on their way to Perth, the last stop. The day passed much as the first one had, with little conversation, lots of friendly smiles, and with each woman thinking about the last three days with excitement and wonder, tinged with a little sadness that it was all coming to an end. When Beth pulled the car up outside Annie's father's house at the end of the day, they exchanged long looks at each other, just holding hands across the centre console.

"Well" said Beth, finally.

"Well" said Annie

"It's good bye then"

"Yes I suppose it is"

"It's been fun hasn't it?"

"I wouldn't have missed it"

A final squeeze of the hand and Annie got out of the car and got her bags from the back and placed them on the pathway. Beth started the car and started to move away. Annie ran in front of the car and around to the open driver's side window and stuck her head inside and kissed Beth on the lips, a long slow kiss with the tip of her tongue just brushing Beth's lips.

She removed her head from the window and looked at Beth.

"Hey..." she said, "you know where I live, so when you get settled, come by and pick me up one night... and we'll go and have a game of pool at a bar somewhere"

Beth laughed, her face brightening, her smile widening.

"You're on" she said, "You'd better start working on a sexy outfit right now then"

Annie stepped back from the car as it pulled away. Annie watched it go and waved as it neared the end of the street and then turned. She smiled knowing she would see Beth again soon, and with that, walked towards her father's front door.