All Comments on 'Anniversary'

by MarciaR

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What A Gal

Are all the kids half breeds or did hubby manage to knock you up? I'll bet they are all stump bred though.

You should start the kids out now fucking the niggers, and by the time they are old enough to bleed , have em nigger knocked and get em some welfare.

I sure wish I had a Nigger fucking wife. that would be so cool. How come you haven't got three or four live in Niggers while hubby makes you all a living. He shouldn't have just tied you to the bed and fucked you. He should have pimped you out and made a fortune off the Bruthas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Must be rich

If hubby has an Apple laptop computer, you must be rich- they are first class and a status symbol. I guess that is not much concolation for a cheating wife, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story!

You know, I'd probaly ignore the morons who posted comments previously...You know, the ones who don't understand this is a freakin' fantasy?? I really enjoyed the story and look forward to reading the rest of your stuff. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn good

hon sometimes in life you have to look at the source and it seems some earlier post are by racist.......hell it was a great story and hell I'd be happy to see my wife getting slayed with a big blck cock ..........keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Respect the Wussie

Gosh what a loving husband and wife team - so erotic - so sensible and balanced sex - so entertaining (NOT) - we are still trying to figure out what the loving husband got out of this - he dosn't watch - he doesn't jack off - perhaps it's enough to raise someone else's children - and - this is big - that his loving wife gets hemongus black cock each anniversary - wow what else could warm a loving wussie husband's heart like that - this is a story(?) that some women will like!!! Perhaps a fewer wussie men. Who are you writing for? - who are your customers? - how's the rating?

But they love each other - thats sweet - how believeable (NOT)

Now I know this is just fantasy but just a touch of believeability makes for a better read - You seem to have a talent - please use it so we can appreciate it - can you?

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Funny + entertaining

Really like your stye of writing, it's not exactly turning me on, but you touch me somehow. I like the fact you make the stories so believable. The Wife seems to be a nice person and loves her Husband and he loves her. All this and 3 kids make up a team of real cool people i'd like to meet.....

But i guess it's just your fantasy world and probably better that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Was...Great!

I really liked your story, all the way through. A loving couple, sharing openly for special occasions and no after misgivings, always exciting. They are open and honest and loving...UNTIL...THE VERY END WHERE, ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE IS ANOTHER MAN IN HER ROOM TO FUCK HER, SUGGESTIVELY, A BLACK MAN. THIS CHANGED THE BEAUTY AND ENJOYMENT OF THE WHOLE STORY OF THEIR LIFE...SHE WAS SECRETLY SLUTTING AND HIDING IT!

Wish you had just ended it with their love and fooling around together!

There are enough stories of betrayal and only a few that are interracial and still loving...you had a chance and fucked it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You described a couple with a very "open" relationship

DanDresdenDanDresdenover 4 years ago
Forbidden Fantasy

Not your typical mom son romance. This could never happen in real life. But this site is about fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous