All Comments on 'Anniversary'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
She deserves the guilt

And she doesn't deserve her husband. 2 MONTHS into a marriage she doesn't have the commitment to honor her marriage vows or the respect for her husband to avoid screwing around on him? How did she manage to stay married for the next 20 years? She was a weak willed, no morals slut. How did she become a faithful wife? We get some discussion about the guilt and anxiety she feels as she is getting ready for their anniversary but talk is cheap. How did she feel when she got home after freshly screwing around on her husband? What was the level of guilt then? Now it's a pale ghost, haunting her from year to year. What was it like when it was newly made? How did she face her husband the first time after cuckolding him? How did she make changes to avoid doing it again? Did she do anything to try to make up to her husband for her being a slut? She wasn't forced and barely coerced into having sex. How did she face that part of herself for the last 20 years? Her son is 19 years + 9 months + 2 months = about 20 years. Is her son her husband's or her fuck partner's? How did she come to the decision to keep it all from her husband? How does she face living a marriage based on a dishonest relationship? When he occasionally says she is a faithful and supportive wife, how does she feel? How does it feel that she can never take joy in that statement EVER again because she knows it is untrue? The powerful story is what happened right after the sex but we are getting only the ghost story. She deserves to be well haunted by this ghost for the rest of her life in payment for betraying a husband who sounds like a loyal, perfect partner. I get the sense we are supposed to feel somewhat sorry for a woman that made a mistake and is remembering it but since she took the coward's way out and never faced her husband the matter can never be resolved and she doesn't deserve my sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Barely married two months before cheating...

a real FUCKING SLUT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shoulda

Let the putz kill himself . Better for everybody all the way around . 1 dead asshole , 1 happy married couple , win win situation .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another pathetic wimp cuckold husband story.

Take a long walk on a short pier author.

masterfeedlarrymasterfeedlarryover 13 years agoAuthor
A piture is worth a thousand words

In response to the comment written by jasonnh: I simply painted a picture with words. I pass no judgement on my characters, just try to describe their circumstances realistically. I see I succeeded in my goal; to be provocative. You provided almost a thousand words of reaction which means I got you to think about her situation. Your description of her suffering proves my point. It is accurate in my opinion, which means you were emotionally brought into her situation. Thank you.

The author

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Author the story does NOT work because

the wife's behavior after only a few months of marriage makes it impossible to BELiEVE the next 19.5 years she was faithful. Outisde of the wife having a nice tits and a great ass we dont know anything about her.

She moves WAAAAAAY too quickly from Kissing to fondling to sucking cock to figer fucking to real screwing. and the lack of character development hurts the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another

cheating slut story. Can you write something original?

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
she should tell him the guilt is killing her...so te

so tell him n help him find a slut to fuck or shoot give him interest n help him find a dozen ..after all this time she truly owes him

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
After two months?

She couldn't control herself after two months of being married? As Harry says it is unlikely that she stayed faithful after getting away with it so early on in her marriage. they say confession is good for the soul. Well I can't help thinking that the wife should have confessed to her husband a long time ago.

Let him choose if he wants to stay with her of go get some revenge sex and then maybe stay with her or leave her. This way she will always know she has pulled the wool over his eyes.

in a romantic world I would love for her to make the husbands life and married life the best and most fulfilling in the history of marriages. But that is highly unlikely. I hope the guilt stays with her to her dying day.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Connect the dots, without the dots

masterfeedlarry,

I have no problem with an author providing info and making the reader think a bit about how it all comes together. That's how great mystery stories are written. However, as Harry points out and the point of my questions, we don't know anything about this woman. We don't have the dots to connect and therefore can come to no conclusions about the story except that is annoyingly incomplete (not provocative). The whole point of a character story, which is what this is, is to be able to come to some accommodation with the character. If we cannot do that the story has little value. That is further aggravated by the inconsistencies of the slut she was and the loving wife she claims she is now. They are different, incompatible characters. How did this happen? Magic? A fill in the blank question gives you all the words except one. I feel like I have been given the words "the", "is", and "but" and have to figure out the rest of the sentence. It could be anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There are a lot of male cynics around here

Unless, of course, the US is a really weird society where a woman only has to stray once to be instantly addicted. Where I come from, the number of wives that make a single mistake, which they regret and never repeat, hugely exceeds the number of serial cheaters. Perhaps we have more home life.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Good plot outline for what could be....

...a great story about recriminations or what not. Please post when finished!

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago

The guy duped her scammed her he faked crying to get laid it's that simple !

Why would getting laid save is life ?

also how could it be such a big secret ? I'm sure the guy bragged to is friend and her friend had to know !

Who is the father of there son ? her husband or is he a result of her adultery ?

that was very unclear.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
An interesting story

Cheating on her husband has caused her agony for twenty years, I wonder if it was worth it.

Good writing, and an excellent storyline, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I feel absolutely no sympathy for her

This guy scammed her, her friend pulled her in, and she did nothing to stop it.

She feels guilt and we are somehow supposed to feel bad for her? She breaks her wedding vows after only two months! Clearly the meant nothing to her, just meaningless words.

I do feel sorry for someone - her betrade husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love these "But she only strayed one time 20 years ago so its sorta OK" comments

See the problem with it is most of the rest of us have something called a BRAIN. Most husbands using that BRAIN would realize the thought processes and acts HE would have to have had go throught to wind up having sex with another girl 2 months into marriage. Those processes aren't pretty. And the husband could only project those processes into the wife's skull (notice didn't say brain) and come away with a not so pretty picture of her on the inside. Heck even Cathy realizes this intuitively and that's one of the reasons for her deception to her husband and her anxiety. If discovered some guys would see the last 19 1/6 years as mitigation and stay. Others would stay but with resentment for the act and the last 20 years of deceit. And others would see it as a deal breaker, infidelity 20 years or 20 minutes ago. The carnal lust and actions to consumate a sexual tryst 2 months into your marriage by someone your thought was better than you and should be on a pedistal (You'd propose to a girl more disgusting than you?? If so please seek mental health help soon.) you'd realize if done by YOURSELF would be so reprehensible and unworthy of HER forgiveness, that if done by your wife could only be described as a complete marriage changer. Life would never be the same again. You wouldn't have to be a cynic, just a guy with a brain who could comprehend how things work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
imbecile

another example of cunt ruling over the brain, combined with the pathetic excuse of saving a life!!

Miguel59Miguel59over 13 years ago
Beautifully written

Nice writing style. Erotic and emotional.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
LOL at "solid marriage".

So let me get this straight:

Wife reminisces about her cheating on her husband 2 months into her marriage, 20 years ago. No coercion, no drunken Christmas party, just "comforting" some guy she barely knows.

Cut back to the present time. After sex with her husband, she (accurately) thinks he can do better than her. The end.

I told the story in 4 sentences.

That's it? Like jasonhh said, this story isn't fleshed out at all. You don't see the direct aftermath of her cheating. How did she face her husband after she'd cheated? Did she check herself for STD's? Is the son even Nick's? What happened during those long 20 years? What would've happened if Nick HAD known? WOULD there have been 20 years?

Masterfeedlarry, I'm sorry, but this isn't provocative, it didn't make me think about her circumstances. It's only raising questions because there is too little information to go on. The character of the wife isn't fleshed out, before or after the cheating.

To the anon who says there are a lot of male cynics, do you classify this as a mistake? Like pressing the wrong button on the remote? She knew fully well that she was cheating, and still went through with it.

The story actually says she only thinks about her cheating once a year, close to her wedding anniversary. So...that means she can take out and put away her guilt whenever she wants. She freaking celebrates her cheating, just like her wedding anniversary!

The biggest sore points (to me) are that it happened only 2 months into their marriage. TWO MONTHS! They should've still been fucking like rabbits. And she never tells her husband. If she'd told him, and he forgave her, that would've been at least more palatable. The guilt would still be there, as would the "black mark in her marriage", but it would at least make sense regarding to her "feeling guilty only once a year" thing. Now it's just a wife who got away with cheating.

masterfeedlarrymasterfeedlarryover 13 years agoAuthor
Reality Check

I use this site to enjoy erotic fiction. I enjoy reading it and I enjoy writing it. I thought the operative word here was 'fiction'. I thought this is where one can fantasize about sexual situations. None of this stuff is to be taken literally, it's designed to titilate. Last porn movie I watched had virtually no plot or character development whatsoever and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoy describing sexual activity. Too much plot and character development leads to too long of a story and frankly gets in the way of the sex. I just want to know if it made your dick hard or your pussy wet!

The author

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good and dirty story

More please.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Given the subject of the story (cheating), and the way it was written, with apparently regret and guilt on the part of the cheater, I thought this was a story that was supposed to be taken serious, instead of a "fap-n-go" story, so I treated it as a serious story.

It's a poor analogy, but it's like watching a movie where a guy gets shot, and his family is standing by his grave, grieving, and the director says it's supposed to be an action-adventure movie. Well, there was action with the guy getting killed, but the tone is all wrong.

With this story the tone was too much on the guilt and regret part of the cheating, without actually exploring that part. Sorry, it's not very arousing.

Maybe Erotic Couplings would be more suited for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In your own words.

"I just want to know if it made your dick hard or your pussy wet!"

Sorry no it didn't make my dick hard. Why would it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part 2: after the lovin'

The next day, Nick surprises Cathy with a party by getting together the wedding party for a 20th anniversary reunion. During the socializing, Nick asks Kim [maid of honour] how she and Steve met and that next year they will be celebratng 20 years also. Kim lets it slip that she owes her happiness all to Cathy. She tells how she met Steve bar hopping one night with Cathy and that Cathy made it happen by keeping Steve's room mate, Tom, company the entire night so she could get to know Steve better. She blushed knowingly that by saying that she screwed up. She covered up by saying that Tom was Steve's best man at the wedding, but was never introduced because Nick and Cathy missed the wedding due to Cathy's pregnancy. Just then, Cathy came by with refreshed drinks for everyone. Nick took his drink and commented to Cathy how he just found out how she was instrumental to Kim's happiness. When Cathy asked what he meant, he reminded her what Kim just told him ....by keeping Steve's friend, Tom, company. Cathy froze and lowered her eyes. After 20 years of marriage, Nick knew that look very well. He handed her his drink and left the house. Kim asked where's Nick going? Cathy, holding a drink in each hand, said he's just left me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Author - even dog shit fiction has to have some sort of foundation....

and this pathetic effort has none. Waste of time! Although dick-less wonders like size 14 no IQ or no-balls mancelt would appreciate the waste of words. In any case, all concerned are belligerent a-holes as prescribed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re: Reality check

Dear author , if it was just about us getting horny you wouldn't bother making this a cheating story , would you? Just two people fucking could have worked too.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Everyone chill out

Guys some of these comments are too personal give the guy ambreak at least he has the balls to publish his story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didn't like the story much.

But I guess a poor excuse is better than none. How does fucking a married woman save your life, thats just bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wasting Talent

You are wasting your talents on this audience - it's time for you to go mainstream with your writing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

55% of the wives had minimum 1 affair in their marriages in lifetime. The Author showed us she had only 1 affair. However we do not know if her son's biological father is her husband? If her son's biological father is her husband (the DNA test could show...), I think her mistake is forgivable. So she belongs to the relative faithful spouses who are about 15-20% of the spouses. She could hope this affair will not be discovered by her husband. Only she will feel guilty for her all life, if her husband faithful, gentle, sexy and caring......

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fucking cheating cunt

Bitch doesn't celebrate their anniversary, she celebrated the time she cheated on her husband. Fucking cunt.

Anyone take offense to my comment?

GO FUCK YOURSELF

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
Don't do this to us

Don't just make women out to always be the cheating spouse.

Your character of the wife is nothing but a cunt.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
and then

the slut goes home and gives her husband a cream pie from her new fuck buddy with a bullshit story, for their 20th anniversary. time to kill the bitch, her girlfriend, and their fuck budies - but do it slowly.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Isn't it wonderful to find in one place

all these sanctimonious fuckers who never made a single mistake throughout their entire lives? It was agood, and believeable story. She did something wrong but no harm was ever done and she became a loving wife to her husband.

Duna: The son was 17 years old - the affair happened 20 years ago. Where is the concern about his parentage?

I enjoy a lot of stories on here, but the brain-dead comments are mostly from anons and people who don't write anything. If you don't like the stories, don't read them.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Clueless husband

@ ythebadger Nick is clueless about his wife only fling, and her friend kept the secret, so this is her guilt forever. The absolute fidelity spouses are the norm of the society, but there is a category where spouses have 1-2 short time extramarital affair and the other spouses will be clueles (no bastards, STDs, humiliations) for their all long life or the extramarital affair happened in the first marriage only, so these spouses are not serial cheaters, sluts. Against this opinion my first favorited story thecelt "Special Day", where the only child origined from a fling and the end of the story is an very interesting reconcilation. I recommend you to read it.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Relative fidelity spouses and serial cheaters-sluts

@ ythebadger I think the problem is serial cheaters would like to put themselves in the relative fidelity spouse role after the discovering of the extramarital affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Too bad the cunt wasn't honest with her husband and told him what happened. Noe,,,she's nothing but a liar and whore if only for one time. Too bad she didn't feel bad enough to kill herself and leave a letter explaining to her husband why she did it, or at least she should have gat AIDS and died a slow , painful, lonely death

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story WAS erotic

Did any give Romeo and Juliette a 1 because they die at the end? It is fiction. The author is telling a story. A good short story. At least this isn't a willing cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tripe...

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Erotic story

I will submit 5 stars, fits the theme, however, I do not condone cheating. I wonder if her husband would have still loved her if she had confessed? With things the way they are, I doubt she would be celebrating an anniversary. This is one case she has nothing to blame anyone for only herself. I agree with a once made comment, if you think about cheating, don't, if you need to, then divorce and live or spend the rest of your days as friends with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everyone has secrets

This was very well done.

Thanks,

MGM

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Cathy has no excuse...

and on her anniversary. lying cesspool. why anyone would try to justify this betrayal is beyond me. Why I continue to read this shit points to my pathologies as well. I know it's fiction but i also think it happens all too often and there is no excuse.

Openness and consent of all parties is one thing. This is not that thing. The woman has stolen 20 years from her husband, and smiles about it all for the mythical big cock. She is not a human being. She is a cum dump.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
She was wrong...

She was wrong...It isn't "Someone just may come along one day and make you change your mind."!!! It should be "Something may come to the open one day and make you change your mind."...She cheated and for 20 years she lied and still cheated on him thinking in that occasion...She had 20 years to confess her sin to him and never did it...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
let it go

Impo_60,it was a mercy f*** it was 20 years ago, and if she hasn't done anything since then , except being a great wife, I'm sure not going to rock the boat let it go!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I thought I had read

Every stupid, self-serving rationalization a cheating wife could concoct for her eagerness to commit adultery. THEN I READ THIS ONE.

I ALSO AM AWARE, AND BEEN WITNESS TO, THE BLATANT ACTS OF DECEPTION SOME GUYS ENGAGE IN TO GET LAID.

TOM'S WAS VARIATION OF MY WIFE DIED- OF BREAT CANCER OF COURS- AND I CANNOT GO ON, MY WIFE CHEATED ON ME AND I AM DEVASTED TO PONT OF SUICIDE

Females cannot be so gullible I used to tell myself...but some are.

Mostly they know it is a line of bullshit. S4he knew the most likely outcome of going to apartment but agreed with not much of a struggle. She deceives only herself when claiming her insidious betrayal as a 'mercy fuck'

The guy was piece of work. Even if he had actually had heart broken by cheating girldfriend-fiancee-wife to do to another male what had crushed him is inexcusable. His thought process being OH I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW. I CAN LIVE AGAIN. MY BROKEN HEART HAS BEEN HEALED BY BREAKING ANOTHER MAN'S HEART

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oops

I was so angered by her rationalization that i forgot her lover used the ooh i so sad my one true love died in accident deception

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I have to join the bandwagon here.

The cheating cunt is still reliving her secret.

She needs to fucking tell him so that she can stop holding it over him secretly

I am not saying throw her ass out, but it is time to come clean and beg him to punish her for her utter stupidity and disrespect.

A good introduction of BDSM would work.

Tie her up, spank her ass, keep her naked at home, embarrass her in public in skimpy clothes, bring another woman in for a couple threesomes would even it out and throw out her memories of her secret betrayal.

Until this, she is just a cheating cunt that got away scott free and keeps thinking back on it.

And it is a shitty story because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife has held her secret ...

for years...took me a long time to break the code...now after a bunch of years Got her cold

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep and that person is Tom

and you blow not only him again but 20+ years of marriage and family, because he is still using that story on his conquests.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Nice

and truly original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable

A nice twist on the genre.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Twenty years

She's been living a lie for all those years. Hope the guilt drives.her.insane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A better ending

Would be if he became friends with Tom and found out about her treachery, realized his son wasn't his, and emotionally destroyed the whore into committing suicide.

ranec1ranec1over 4 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur m8 awsum story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did Nick really enjoy

raising someone else's kid? and when he found out Just how far did he knock his slut wife Cathy into next month, before he had her served.?

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

One would hope she dies a long painful death!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I must agree with many of the comments. She was unfaithful two months into her marriage? She saved him? She was a slut and that's really all. She's lying to herself if she thinks she did a loving act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Their first child being born 9 months later was simply a coincidence, right... DNA Tom ?

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

This crazy women are complex individual personalities. I have seen them have many reactions.

This is a common situation and given similar stimuli the results could be duplicated.

I have a different philosophy gained after 3 this of my life has passed no one really belongs to anyone.

At best its a rental or a borrowing if someone rents your house when you come back its still yours. And if somebody fucks your wife until her ass slits when she comes home if you don't see the damage will you ever know if she heals and you still feel her as tight. Sometimes its best not to know. I know insecure men will call names but are they happy of the look over their shoulders waiting to discover betrayer. You can call other men cuckolds all nigh and in the morning you can still be scared of your fate or you can be happy.

Let go

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, Cathy is one of those cheating whores that you hope dies in unceasing agony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just came across this story.

Most unhappy to have encountered it.

She is a slut of the first magnitude.

Author ought to pen a follow-up, featuring how her festering guilt continues to erode her mind and body, in 3 intervals of year 25th anniversary, 30th, and finally at 40 years.

Fuck, maybe I‘ll write it, if Larry doesn’t.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was a slut… hubby was a stupid unwitting cuck… writer seems to be a whore!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She fell for a sad story, stupid. She should never tell her husband, it would kill him. At least she feels guilty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.