Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm overtook her, Cathy held onto Tom's wrist with both hands and ground her pussy in circular gyrations on his hand until she began to convulse uncontrollably. Warm pussy juice coated his fingers and began to pool in his palm. Cathy closed her eyes and struggled mightily not to scream. Eventually, as her orgasm subsided, Cathy opened her eyes and watched as Tom lazily stroked his still rigid penis with his left hand.

"Jesus, you're still hard," noticed Cathy as her pussy pulsed around his fingers.

"Why don't you sit down on it?"

Cathy froze and looked at Tom wide eyed. She thought the blow job had ended all talk of fucking. She stopped squeezing his fingers with her pussy and prepared to dismount his fluttering fingers. As she lifted her leg to stand, Tom grabbed Cathy's waist and dragged her body up and onto his lap, positioning her gaping pussy over his still rigid fuck stick.

"No, no, no," protested Cathy, grabbing Tom's strong forearms as she struggled to free herself from his grasp. Cathy gathered her senses enough to push her knees into Tom's chest, preventing herself from being impaled on the cock he'd managed to stuff into the opening of her pussy. But once he placed her there he let go and allowed his hands to caress her hips and plump buttocks. He sensed her resistance, and he certainly didn't want to force her to fuck him, though his need may have made him act more aggressively than he normally would have.

Cathy paused, her body stiffened in anticipation of being forced down onto the cock of a man she'd just met. She waited for Tom to either pull her down onto his upturned pole, or thrust it savagely up into her, but he did neither. Instead, he removed his hands from her hips and lifted her shirt and bra up over her breasts which wobbled invitingly as they spilled out. Her nipples were tight and terribly sensitive as they dragged back and forth over her thighs. Tom grabbed both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled her breasts into the gap between her thighs. The pressure on her nipples was exquisite as Tom continued to twist and pull on them. A droplet of pussy juice oozed from Cathy's excited pussy and dripped slowly down the shaft of the cock poised in the opening of her sloppy hole.

"God, you're beautiful," said Tom staring into her eyes.

Cathy realized that Tom had relinquished his control over the situation. He now waited to see what this lovely creature would do next. She could stand up and end this little tryst before she did something she would regret for the rest of her life, or...

To this day, Cathy doesn't know exactly why she made her decision. Maybe it was the pity she felt for this man, or maybe it was the selfish thinking of a twenty-two year old ingénue? Either way, she definitely didn't want to make a scene. So Cathy slowly rose and temporarily broke contact with the cock on top of which she was perched as she prepared to dismount.

When he felt his glans slipping from the entrance to her vagina, Tom moaned his disappointment and, whether she wanted to admit it or not, that moan had a major impact on the decision she thought she had made. But then Cathy changed her mind. She was about to give new meaning to the term 'sympathy fuck' and repositioned her wet pussy lips over the now pulsing head of his penis. She moved slowly back and forth, slathering his cock head with the pussy juice drooling from her hole. Then, grasping his cock at the thickest point she seated the head back in the opening of her vagina.

"Ooh," Cathy moaned as the tip of his penis spread her meaty pussy lips. Another moan caught in her throat as it breached the opening and slipped into her fuck hole. Cathy rotated her pelvis downward and grunted as she dropped her entire weight down on top of the rigid phallus poised below her.

"Oh yes," Tom moaned as he felt her hole open around him.

In spite of the fact that Tom's cock was smaller than her husband's, it was still a tight fit and she could force only about half of it into her body on the first plunge. Cathy moved her knees from Tom's chest and placed her feet on the sofa so that she was squatting over him. Then she braced her forearms on his shoulders and began to work her vagina up and down on his shiny wet shaft.

Slowly Cathy began to move, first with little movements up and down, then side to side. She reached between her legs and grabbed the slightly curved, rigid muscle, lifting up on her toes until it slipped completely out. She then held it up to her swollen sex lips and moved it around in circles, just touching her inner lips and teasing both herself and her partner. Tom so wanted to push his hips upward and slide his cock back into her, but he didn't move. He wanted to let Cathy control the action. He wanted Cathy to be a willing participant in their union.

She slipped the head back inside and then back out again. Each time she slid it in, her pussy would squeeze that highly sensitive area just below the crown. Only her pussy muscles moved. She'd slide it in, squeeze it, and pull it back out again. Slide it in, squeeze it, and pull it back out. In, out, in, out; over and over until pussy juice dribbled in little rivulets down his shaft and soaked the pubic hair at the base of his cock. Her hand was covered in it as she continued to slather it up and down the exposed portion of his erection.

Cathy finally stopped teasing her hole and, without warning, again dropped her full weight on his upturned cock, this time nearly burying all but about two inches with a rippling pussy fart.

"Ooh, fuck," whispered Cathy before lifting up and dropping back down again with considerably more force.

She did it again and then again until finally the last two inches slipped into her body and she was sitting on his balls. She felt incredibly full and stretched, yet there wasn't any pain involved. But the realization that she was sitting there with a stranger's cock filling her so completely made her tingle with excitement. The tingles slowly turned into trembles as the walls of her vagina fluttered to adjust to his size. Tom simply slouched there and enjoyed the sensations. He could feel the fluttering deep inside her body as the walls of her tight vagina became accustomed to his size. The fluttering was one thing, but what struck him most was how hot it felt to be buried in her pussy as he was. Still he didn't move. He figured it would only be a matter of time before she would decide to give herself another orgasm, this time on his cock.

Finally she began to lift up, letting several inches out before dropping wantonly back down again. Her body still trembled with excitement. Tom closed his eyes and smiled. Now he was being fucked. He sat there and let her work her magic. Since he had just cum, he knew that he could last a very long time.

Cathy fucked his cock with all the skill and passion she could muster. He would never forget the fucking he received that night she thought to herself. She bounced up and down on his rock hard fuck stick like a girl who knew what she was doing; like a nasty fuck slut. Her breasts smacked together heavily with each cunt filling stroke. Tom reached up and squeezed her breasts and again tweaked her pert nipples. Cathy gasped. Her second orgasm was only moments away.

Like her husband's cock, Cathy could feel the head of Tom's cock kissing her cervix each time she took his long, fat penis all the way into her body. She looked down and watched her pussy sliding on and off Tom's massive erection. She saw that her entire vulva bulged lewdly as the huge shaft moved in and out of her. The sight was too much for Cathy and she began to cum, again. Her body convulsed as she closed her eyes and bit into the back of her hand to keep from crying out in pleasure. The convulsive waves of pleasure continued for a number of minutes. As one subsided, another one wound up and crashed into her. She must have climaxed two or three times in rapid succession before her body settled down.

Kim's scream could be clearly heard throughout the apartment announcing her capitulation to her demanding orgasm. Cathy, on the other hand, lowered her face into Tom's neck and muffled her orgasmic screams with his body. Tom wrapped his arms around her and, as she had just done for him, comforted her and cradled her as the intensity of her orgasms combined with the realization of the monumental nature of what had just happened washed over her and left her crying and sobbing with the presence of a variety of emotions.

Tom pulled her face from his shoulder, wiped the tears from her cheeks and brushed the hair from her face. Then he tenderly kissed her again and said, "Thank you." Then he paused and, making sure he had her full attention he said, and Cathy swore she would never forget his words, he said, "I think you may have just saved my life."

Later that evening, on the twentieth anniversary of their wedding day, after Cathy had expertly deep-throated her husband and swallowed his semen; after he'd licked her pussy until she had lost count of the number of times she'd climaxed; and after they both had fucked each other senseless, the couple lay wrapped in each other's arms in blissful afterglow. Nick gently brushed a strand of hair from his wife's face and tenderly kissed the tip of her nose. She opened her eyes and found her husband studying her face as if for the first time.

"Cathy, I love you so much that sometimes I wonder if I would ever be able to remain in this world if I ever were to lose you."

Cathy smiled sadly at her husband as a single tear left her eye and meandered slowly to the corner of her mouth. She licked the salty droplet with the tip of her tongue and said, "Oh, I don't know, Nick. Someone just may come along one day and make you change your mind."

12