Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya moved her lips from Georgia's nipples and nosed her way down her stomach, and back to the place Georgia wanted her most. She felt her hot breath on her, and then her lips, and then her tongue as she knelt on the bed's platform frame. Georgia's hands and arms stretched out and grabbed the bedding. She moaned, louder now than before, and filled the space with her sound.

Maya started to undo her clothing, still tending to the work set out in front of her, her jeans dropped from her waist. Georgia moaned louder and her breathing became very uneven. Her back arched as Maya scraped her teeth along the folds around her cunt. Georgia reached out for Maya's black hair against her brown and intended to keep her there in case she decided to try and leave her off again. She was sitting up now, her head tilted back and her eyes closed.

Maya didn't try anything. She held Georgia's hips in her hands and looked up at her, at the singular fold in her stomach, her breasts jutting from her chest, and her neck, the skin taught all the way up to her chin. Maya's eyes rolled back in her head just a little, as she finished her off with her tongue on her clitoris. A high-pitched moan ejected from Georgia's upturned throat, and Maya felt her own cunt become wetter as she watched Georgia orgasm. She let her tongue taste the juices rushing out of her.

Georgia fell back against the bed.

Maya stared at this woman's taxed body, taxed by her, and slowly moved her finger up and down her slit. After a few strokes Georgia's black-heel-clad foot stopped her, resting on her hand. Maya looked down briefly and when she looked back up Georgia was propping herself up, and using her foot to pull Maya's arm towards the bed. Maya got up and Georgia scooted backwards on the bed as Maya once again put her knees on either side of her.

Maya watched as Georgia softly hooked two fingers inside of her vagina and gently pulled her forward. A deep, guttural sound started in Maya's chest. It got louder and deeper as Georgia leaned on her elbows and started to pump her fingers in and out of Maya's cunt. She added her tongue in on her clit. Maya looked down at Georgia looking up at her, and then at her breasts, weighting her chest. Georgia took more of her into her mouth, going back-and-forth, and then she flattened her tongue and made circular motions. She closed her eyes, pumping her fingers faster and faster, angling them towards her g-spot.

Georgia always loved eating pussy. And she was always good at it too. As Maya got closer and closer, she gave jerky little thrusts that gave Georgia a sick satisfaction.

Suddenly, Maya pulled her crotch out of the wet warmth that was Georgia's mouth and moved downward toward Georgia's mouth with hers. They both kept their eyes open in an unspoken contest to see who would cede first, as their mouth's met for the third time that night, in a seductive, flavorful kiss.

Georgia ceded first. But Maya was not at all far behind. Both of their eyes closed now, Maya brought her hand down to penetrate Georgia's wetness and Georgia's thighs came up to hug Maya's hips. Her arms wrapped around her shoulders and neck.

Maya picked up a rhythm, gently and then not so gently, pumping in and out of her folds. Her lean arms held her torso above Georgia and she looked down at her body, her breasts moving forward and backward with everyone of her thrusts, her face oblivious, eyes closed, mouth making a pleasant shape as she gritted her teeth and then moaned through them.

Georgia's hands, which had been clinging to the back of Maya's neck for a solid minute, started to travel downwards, grazing nails along her sweat beaded breasts, around to her back, and then to her hips, right above where Georgia's thighs clung to hers. Her nails dug into her skin every time her hand made contact with her pelvis, and hot breath rushed through her teeth as her fingers hit the spot every time.

Georgia's back arched once more, and she felt Maya's mouth below her ear, kissing, and licking, and picking at her skin with her teeth. Lights went up behind her eyelids, her arms pulled her closer to Maya's body. Maya kept moving inside her as she came, and added her thumb down below to her pleasure. Georgia's grip moved to Maya's ass cheeks, grasping them in her hands once, and then moving in tandem up her back.

And then Georgia was on top of Maya, in a forceful flick of her hips, her knees on either side of her knees, her head moving to Maya's wetness. She was leaning forward, and inserting her tongue into Maya's cunt. Her thumb rubbed up and down Maya's hairy fold, causing friction against her clit. Georgia's tongue retreated, and then went back in in a motion that sent Maya's eyes upward in that almost rolling-back-into-her-head away.

Georgia pulled away fromMaya's crotch and replaced her tongue with two of her fingers. She moved her mouth upwards. She licked her lips and looked up at Maya's face again, still moving her fingers and servicing her pussy, and closed her wetted lips around a nipple.

She flicked her tongue over her sensitive flesh. She watched Maya's neck become taught with restraint. She smiled against her and jerked her fingers towards her g-spot, grazing her front teeth around her nipple. She kept thrusting her fingers towards Maya's spot and using her thumb to stimulate her bundle of nerves. She sucked hard on Maya's nipples, one long, hard suck, and then switching breasts, another long, hard suck. Maya was trying so hard not to moan, her pelvis thrusting towards Georgia's hand. Her low growls started to turn into the high pitched keening that meant she was close, and then Georgia pulled her hands away and bit hard into Maya's shoulder. Maya made a scream-like sound, not because she'd finished, but because she'd been so close, so close...

"That's right," Georgia said. "You almost forgot your place." She scraped her nails up Maya's folds and over her swollen, throbbing clit, forcing Maya to inadvertently twitch her whole torso upwards. "But it's okay," she said, moving back down to Maya's pussy. "I will put you back..." She started inching her tongue out of her mouth, grazing Maya's clitoris, "right where you..." she bent down and bit Maya's sensitive clit, and with one final lick upwards from her slit to her bundle of nerves, "belong."

Maya's pelvis bucked upwards then shook and shuddered, and her cum leaked out of her pussy, face was taught with restraint. Georgia, whose face had been buried in Maya's folds when she came, now brought her face up to Maya's, and she licked her upper lip and said, "Moan."

Maya finally let out her moan! Deep and sexy and pent up, and Georgia fingered her while she finished up, staring at her face. After a few seconds, when their breathing had become slower, Maya felt Georgia swing herself to the side of her body letting one crooked knee rest on her lower stomach. An arm came around her chest, and she shifted her own around her waist.

"Thank you," she said. Georgia looked up at her and her eyes were smoldering, a sneer on her lips.

"I was a little surprised when you asked me," she said, aloof. "I didn't think you were into that."

"I've always wanted to try dominating," Maya said. Georgia playfully bit at her throat as she talked.

"Well clearly you learned everything you know from me," she said running her hand down to Maya's wetness. Her own pussy was flush against her side.

"I wouldn't want to do it all the time," she said, "but maybe for our one year anniversary you'll let me try again."

At this she shifted back onto Maya and positioned her fingers at her entrance. Her face was still playful, but her eyes had become harsher. She bit at Maya's collarbone and then whispered in her ear.

"And maybe I won't. Now... Not a single sound. My one rule was no sounds unless I told you to. And what did you do? You made many... many sounds." She pouted, and lifted a finger to her mouth, and then let it fall as if it was a feather, down, along her body, and to her clit. "You know how they make me feel." She played with herself and with her other hand entered into Maya's pussy. Georgia's pout turned evil as Maya said, "Yes, ma'am."

12