Anniversary Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked his dry lips. "Mmmm, maybe a little... but I was thinking of that thing you did with your ass this morning."

"That was pretty creative." I squeezed his softening cock for emphasis, but only managed to make a squishing sound. Hope nobody heard that.

"Was that your first time?"

Man, talk about popping my bubble. Why did I ever insist on being honest with each other?

"Sorry," he said, sheepishly. "I shouldn't have asked."

"Hey, honesty was my idea... so here goes. Only once before, with that pig of a roommate you had in freshman year, Ralph."

He stammered, "W-h-a-t... Ralph? When?"

"Hush," I said, clamping my free hand over his mouth. "The night we were all drinking in your room, the night we fought and you stormed out. One thing led to another, and pretty soon I'm on all fours and Ralph is banging me from behind."

He was dumbstruck. "You took him up your ass?"

"Not intentionally, it was just supposed to be a straight fuck. But he was really into it, pulling all the way out and jamming it back into me. It was a little rough, but I was digging it."

"I don't understand."

I shrugged my shoulders. "His aim was a little off and the next thing I know he's drilling my ass. I freaked because it hurt like hell, but he held me by the hips so I couldn't jump off. After a couple of quick strokes, I started to get into it and... well, I just let nature take its course. He was so fucking excited he popped his load up my ass in no time."

"What about you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yea, it got me off too. I'm surprised he never told you about it."

"He did... he just left out the part about it being you. He was real proud of it too; claimed he torpedoed the chick just like he planned."

"That prick!"

Adrian shrugged his shoulders. "Water under the bridge."

"Oh yeah, then what about you?" It was a momentary flair of anger that I instantly regretted. "I mean, have you done it?"

He hesitated, reluctant to go down this path.

"I knew it," I said, "and I bet I know who it was."

Relieved that he might be able to limit his answer to one, he said, "Okay, take a guess."

"Sally, my sophomore roommate... you remember her, she was at our wedding, one of my bridesmaids."

"How did you know?"

"She freaked out when her IUD was recalled, and swore off all contraception, even condoms. When she couldn't get by on blow jobs alone, she started taking it up the ass."

"She never told you about me?"

"Nope, and she told me about plenty... it's all she talked about, every time she did it."

"How do you propose we clean up this mess?"

Momentarily confused, I realized that he had skillfully changed the subject. We had both bared our souls and survived. "I say we make a dash for the water as if nothing has happened, and hope nobody notices."

By the time we finished a long swim, the beach was so crowded that we had to dodge traffic just to get back to our chairs. As I approached, a couple was standing in front of our chairs, and I watched the woman set her bag on my chair. "What the fuck?" I said to Adrian, and moved to confront her.

Adrian reached for my arm and held me back. "Let me handle this."

I pulled my arm away, annoyed that he thought I couldn't handle a pushy woman. And then I saw why, her soft red hair hung down just off her shoulders, and it was obvious she was topless. This should be interesting.

"Can I help you?" Adrian asked.

The woman turned towards him. I watched Adrian fight a losing struggle to keep his eyes on hers. Her fair skin tits were large, and lightly tanned. She said in a thick Irish brogue, "Ahhh, perhaps you can. We just need a wee bit of room for our chairs."

The man added, "If it's no trouble, we'd be eternally grateful."

I had to suppress a laugh when I got a look at the man. He was a full head shorter than her and had a thick red beard; hairy, just like my Adrian. I couldn't get the image of a leprechaun out of my mind.

Adrian turned to me. "What do you think honey, can we make a little room?"

What do I think? I think you have the hots for Mrs. Redhead, that's what I think. I extended my hand to the woman, "Sure we can, I'm June and my husband is Adrian."

"Thanks June, I'm Martha, and this is my husband, Sean."

Adrian and Sean busied themselves rearranging our chairs to make room for the small folding ones they carried.

"Is this your first time here?" Martha asked me.

"Yes, it's our first day on the beach. Is it that obvious?" I asked.

She motioned to my top. "It took me a few days to adjust to the local customs, but once I did, it was liberating. We come back every year now."

I nodded, not sure how I was supposed to respond.

"Oh no, sweetie, don't get me wrong. You keep your top on until it's good and ready to come off."

Thanks, I guess. "So, what exactly are the local customs?"

She pointed to the rock formation where the sand beach ended. "Anything goes on those rocks; here on the sand it is just topless."

"Have you been to the rocks?"

"Not exactly," Martha said. "Sean fancies himself a photographer, and likes to get some nudie snaps, just from the rental boats mind you." She gave his ruddy cheek a pinch and then raised her arm to scratch the back of her neck.

Adrian tore he eyes off Martha's tits to get a look at the tuft of red hair under her arms. I thought his eyes were going to bug out. He restrained himself and joined the conversation. "Get some good ones?"

"Oh yeah," Sean said with a wide grin. He pulled a Nikon camera out of his bag and attached a very long lens. "I can read the ladies tattoos from a hundred meters out."

"So," I said, "you have to be nude to go out on the rocks?"

Martha chuckled and gave me a pat on the arm. "Honey, on this island, nobody tells you what you have to do... and better yet, nobody tells you what you can't do." She winked to make her point.

Sean cut Martha off. "We're off to our boat rental now. It was sure nice of you folks to let us share your space. Perhaps we'll see you a little later."

We waved as Sean trotted off with Martha in tow. Martha turned back and yelled, "Don't forget the sunscreen."

"What was that about?" Adrian asked.

I laughed. "I think she just told me not to burn my tits."

"Good advice," he said.

"Same goes for you... in case we head for the rocks."

"I'm glad you brought that up first."

"What about Martha, are you giving up already."

"Never, but she's not here right now. Besides, I think it's time for you to do a little window shopping."

I nodded enthusiastically. Watching men in bathing suits just wasn't getting the job done.

We grabbed a few things and headed for the rocks. Well worn trails snaked between the large flat rocks. Mostly nude couples sprawled out on towels and sunned themselves.

Adrian turned back to me. "See anything interesting?"

Oh yeah! I had a wide variety of cocks to choose from, but all appeared to be spoken for. At a fork in the trail I spotted two men off to the left. From the back, all I could see was their dark curly hair and deeply tanned bodies. "This way," I said, nudging Adrian in the direction I wanted to go.

As we passed in front of them I stole a quick glance at their cocks before turning away. They were both uncircumcised, something I'd never experienced before. Their nearly hairless bodies were uniformly tanned a deep bronze, including their cocks. I hope they're not gay. I tapped Adrian on the shoulder and pointed to an empty spot to his right. "That looks like a good place."

He threw out the towel for me to sit down and whispered in my ear, "Find something you like?"

I kissed him, forcing my tongue into his mouth. I hope it answered his question. He surprised me by slipping his board shorts down and stepping out of them. Did he expect me to do that?

He reached for the sunscreen. Relieved, I applied it liberally, first to his front and then to his ass, doing my best not to give him a hard-on. When I was done, I pulled him down next to me.

He smiled. "Want a suggestion?"

I nodded. I was out of my depth. I wanted those two Greek Gods in the worst way, but had no idea how to go about it. Adrian seemed to understand my predicament.

"Take off your top and we'll put on a little show for them."

I sucked in a deep breath and did as he requested. I could see my Greek Gods watching as I exposed my breasts for the first time in public.

He rolled up a towel and placed it under my head so I could see the objects of my desire. I rolled my head to the side as though looking off into the distance, using my large framed sunglasses to disguise the true focus of my attention.

He painted a line of suntan lotion across my creamy white tits, and then gently massaged it in. Within moments, my nipples were rock hard. I thought I saw one of their cocks twitch; definitely a good sign.

"Undo the ties on you bottoms," he whispered.

I complied, but kept my legs tightly closed as he tugged my suit away from my body. This time he painted a line across my abdomen, just below my tan line. He took his time, massaging the lotion closer and closer to my thick hairline.

"Any reaction?" he whispered.

Despite their sunglasses, I knew exactly where they were looking, what they wanted to see. I parted my legs a few inches, eliciting a more noticeable twitch. I nodded to Adrian.

He painted my hips first, then my thighs, all the time massaging the lotion into my white skin. When his fingers reached the top of my inner thigh, he massaged my soft flesh, just inches from my pussy. If he intended to get me off, he was on the right track.

I kept my eyes on both cocks as I raised my left knee and opened up my leg, just enough to give them a glimpse of my slit, but not enough to open up my lips.

Adrian worked his finger along the edge of my crotch line, edging ever closer to my slit.

Both their cocks swelled in size. I was beside myself with lust, and whispered to Adrian, "Go for it." I felt his finger trace the outer lip of my pussy, starting at the bottom. Halfway up, I stretched my leg wide open, exposing my glistening pink slit.

Adrian discreetly touched my clit and gave it a quick flick.

It nearly got me off. I bit down on my lower lip in an attempt to keep quiet. I sucked in one last deep breath and waited for Adrian's next move.

He hit me with two quick flicks of his fingertip.

My body clenched, curling my fingers and toes. Adrian pulled his finger off my clit and gently massaged my mound as he watched my orgasm subside.

When my body finally relaxed, he flipped me over and spread lotion over the cheeks of my ass. I spread my legs and wondered how my Greek Gods would react to the sight of my tight little ass.

Adrian whispered, "Those guys aren't quite hard yet, shall we try to fix that?"

I looked up at him. "Yes... how?"

"Leave that to me."

He deftly flicked my clit with his finger and pressed his thumb against my tight little asshole.

"You bad... bad boy."

With a fingertip flicking my clit and his thumb deep in my ass, I didn't last long. And this time I didn't stay quiet.

Adrian kept his thumb inside me until I relaxed and quit gasping for breath. He wrapped his arm around me and whispered, "I think I've done all I can to get them interested, the rest is up to you."

I rolled over and took one look at Adrian's boner. "Want me to deal with that?"

He smiled, stood up and said, "Naw, it will mess up your fun. I'll make a dash for the cliff and jump off the rocks. With a little luck I'll find Sean's boat. Meet you back at the beach."

"Have fun," I called out after him, waving as he sprinted past my two Greek Gods. I sat up and spread my legs, leaving nothing to chance. I lifted my glasses and made eye contact. Come fuck me!

*****

They were cousins, Karl and Marx, and yes, their mothers were committed communists. Their English was excellent, the result of a college education in the United States. Aside from that, they'd lived their entire life on Ios and each managed different restaurants in their family's resort complex.

They led me to the edge of the cliff where Adrian had just jumped. It was a long way down, much longer than I was willing to jump. After some gentle teasing, they realized that it wasn't going to happen.

After a long walk across the rocks, we reached a nearly deserted sandy beach. We waded in and swam around a point to a barely noticeable crevice in the rocks. Marx dove under and disappeared. Karl explained that there was a cave reachable by a short underwater swim. Marx returned with a thumbs up and we followed him back under water. We came up in a small lagoon with a tiny white sand beach. It wasn't exactly a cave, since sunlight filtered down through the cracks in the rocks and shimmered over their golden bodies. They waited for me to make the first move.

I steeled my nerves and dropped to my knees on the soft sand. Marx came forward first, aiming his soft cock toward my open mouth. It was my first experienced with an uncircumcised cock, and I wasn't sure what to do with the pointy flap of skin. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and then nibbled it with my lips. They both laughed and showed me how to push the skin back and expose the head.

They were easy going, and let me explore at my own pace. It didn't take me long to get them hard. I looked up, trying to decide which one to fuck first.

"Have you done a double before?" Marx asked.

I nodded sheepishly. "Once." I didn't mention that I was drunk, and didn't really remember what I had done.

"Don't worry," Karl said, "we have... many times."

I forced a smile, unsure of what I was getting into. They moved in close to my mouth, so close that their cocks were actually touching each other. I was shocked, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to understand what they wanted. My understanding of a double was one in the cunt and one in the ass. Obviously, they had much more in mind.

I opened wide and for the first time ever had two cocks in my mouth. It wasn't easy, and there was no way I was getting them both down my throat, but judging from the looks I was getting, I was doing a decent job. When they both went in, I slathered the underside of their cocks with my tongue, and when they pulled out, I licked their exposed cock heads.

Just as I was getting the hang of dealing with two cocks, Karl held back while Marx plunged in deep, nearly gagging me. I marveled at their ingenuity, and alternately deep throated each of them until they finally both pulled out.

"Wow," Karl said, "you catch on quick."

"What's next?" I asked, a little too eagerly.

"We go down on you," Marx said. He pulled me to my feet and knelt in front of me. Karl did the same thing behind me.

"I know you guys held back... I'm not sure I can do that."

They answered with their tongues and hands. I'm not sure which one was tweaking my hard nipples, but both were taking turns licking me from front to back. I assumed that one would take my cunt and the other my ass, but that is not how these two rolled. When they meant double, they meant both doing the same thing at the same time. I felt a momentary sense of panic when I tried to imagine what that might mean later. Fortunately, their steady tongues calmed my nerves and brought me right up to the edge of a dreamy orgasm. So close.

My body protested when they broke away and got to their feet. They gazed into my wanton eyes and kissed me, first one then the other. I could taste my musky juices on their lips. I tried to push them back down, to finish me off, but they resisted and before I knew it both their tongues were in my mouth. Once over the initial disappointment, and confusion about exactly how they managed it, the sensation was overwhelming. I could suck on those two tongues forever.

They broke off their exquisite kiss and Karl sat in the soft sand. He drew me to him until his face was snuggled between my ass cheeks.

Marx gripped my shoulders and gently bent me over until I was in a full jackknife position.

Karl licked my crack from top to bottom, from hole to hole. Marx leaned in and licked me, just like his cousin did.

I guessed what was coming next and took a deep breath. They probed my tight asshole with their tongues, first Karl, then Marx, until I wondered if both tongues might be inside me. That nasty thought reignited the orgasm budding deep in my loins.

Once again, much to my dismay, they abruptly stopped and had me get into a handstand. I was so horny that I did so without hesitation. I opened my legs and felt two tongues probing my cunt. My breathing quickened and I wiggled my hips trying to devour their tongues. They moved in tandem, licking their way up my slit, towards my clit. They struck gold, pinching my hard little button between their tongues. I exploded like a firecracker, crying out as pleasure enveloped every fiber of my convulsing body. My arms turned to jelly and I dropped face first into the water, losing contact with those magnificent tongues.

I scooted into the cool water and let it douse the flame burning inside me. One look at their hard cocks and I knew there was more to come. I think I surprised them when I announced that I was ready for more.

Karl pulled me to my feet and bent me over. His cock was inside me with a quick thrust, filling my slippery cunt.

"Mmmm," I said, grinning, "is this going to be a double too?"

Marx laughed and gave me a wide smile.

"Okay, but on one condition," I said, "you have to spare my ass... I promised to save it for my husband." It was a little white lie, but after giving Adrian a taste at my ass this morning, I really did want to save my next ass fuck for him.

"Mmmm," Karl said, thrusting his cock in and out. "It's a little late for negotiations."

He was right. I should have thought of this before I had his cock inside me. "I'll make it up to you... just name it... anything." Did I sound desperate? Would they demand too much?

Karl took me in his arms and lifted me off my feet, still impaled on his rock hard cock.

Marx grabbed my flailing ankles and lifted my legs high enough to drape over his shoulders, all without knocking me off his cousin's cock. He bent down and tugged on my hard nipples with his lips, then rose and kissed me on the lips. "I can't wait to see what you have in mind."

Relief washed over my face. Marx grabbed my ass cheeks and lifted me off his cock. Karl immediately entered me, thrusting his cock all the way in. They fucked me, hard, alternating cocks on each stroke.

I suspected what was coming, but wasn't sure how they were going to manage it.

When Karl stopped with just the head of his cock inside me, I knew it was time. I used my fingers to squeeze the head of Marx's cock down against his cousin's, until I was sure they were both positioned at my entrance. I gasped as both cocks filled my tight cunt. They pounded me, and kept pounding until they wrenched another mind-blowing orgasm out of me, and then they pounded my limp body even more.

I felt Marx was about to blow, and in a moment of inspiration, I pushed Karl out of me and hopped off Marx's cock. On my knees, I jacked them furiously, one in each hand, aiming their cocks directly at my face. Marx was the first to splatter me with hot sticky cum. I devoured Karl's cock and sucked him until he filled my mouth with his goo. I let it dribble out onto my tits while I drained him dry. Damn, I can be nasty.

*****

Karl and Marx walked, or more accurately, half-carried me back to where I left my things on the rocks. Sated and exhausted, I lay down on my towel and stretched out.

Karl squirted some sun screen onto my belly. Marx joined him in massaging the lotion into my skin. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of their hands touching every nook and cranny of my body.