Anniversary Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clang of a distant church bell woke me. How long was I out? Where were Karl and Marx? I grabbed my things and hustled back to the beach.

As I approached our beach chairs, I was surprised to see Adrian's empty. Was he out looking for me?

In front of my chair, I saw the word "Bar" scratched in the sand and an arrow pointing the way. Clever!

There was no sign of Adrian in the crowded bar. I described him to the bartender, but he could have matched half a dozen people in the bar. I took a chance and described Sean's big red beard. The bartender pointed to a stairway at the back.

I walked upstairs into a secluded night club that appeared to be closed. Looking around, I spotted Adrian, Martha and Sean tucked away in a corner lounge. From a distance I could see that Martha was topless, and wondered if I too should go native. As I got closer, temptation got the best of me and I deftly slipped out of my bikini top. A ray of sunlight illuminated Seans's kinky red beard, making my loins quiver. Did I share my husband's fetish for redheads.

"She lives," Adrian said, as I approached.

I winked, and gave him a dreamy smile followed by a peck on the cheek. Martha was sitting next to him, so I scooted in next to Sean. "What are we drinking?"

"Ouzo," Sean said, pouring me a shot.

"Looks like I've got some catching up to do," I said, downing the fiery clear liquid. I sucked in my breath and held out the empty shot glass for a refill.

Sean topped me off and said, "Bottoms up."

I slammed the empty glass down on the coffee table and wiped my lips. "Wow!"

"Dangerous stuff," Sean said, pouring another shot. "Better go easy."

I smiled, and pointed to the iPad Martha was holding. "Pictures from today?"

Martha grinned. "Yep, we had a productive day on the boat, isn't that right Adrian?"

I watched Adrian try to suppress a smile, and could only imagine what he had been up to with these two. I sipped the Ouzo and picked an olive off the plate in the center of the table. "Anything interesting?"

"Indeed," Sean said, "I got a good one of you."

I looked at him skeptically until he handed me the iPad. It was me, on top of the cliff between Karl and Mark. We were all naked as jay birds, and I looked scared to death. I chuckled. "Yah, they expected me to jump off that cliff... no way!"

Sean laughed. "Adrian jumped a few minutes before you."

I flipped back until I found the picture of Adrian jumping off the cliff.

Sean winked at me. "We couldn't believe you sent him off in that condition."

I smiled and looked up at Adrian. His boner was prominent in the picture. I flicked him on the shoulder. "Hey, that was your idea, remember?"

"I do," Adrian said, "and given how long you've been gone I'm guessing things worked out the way just the way you planned."

I blushed. "The one on the left is Karl, and Marx is his cousin."

"Nice," Martha said, "I thought they might be twins... you know, double your pleasure, double your fun."

"No, not twins," I said, "but they have the whole double thing down cold."

Adrian looked at me. "You did a DP?"

I smacked him on the thigh. "No sweetie, I'm saving that for you." I let that sink in until a big grin spread across his face. I knew he was dying to know what I meant by a double.

Martha piped up, ending an awkward silence. "That explains a lot."

I looked at her quizzically.

"After we picked Adrian out of the water... well, flip ahead, you'll see what I'm talking about."

I flipped, and then took a long look, not sure exactly what to say. I had my fun, so it was only natural to expect Adrian to have his. Martha appeared to be on all fours in the bottom of the boat, looking up into the camera lens. The head of Sean's cock filled her mouth, and behind her was my husband, standing, obviously fucking her. At first I thought it was just the camera angle, but then I realized that Martha had only taken in as much of Sean's cock as she could handle. It was a monster. I stammered, "Is it... that big?"

Martha laughed heartily. "Adrian said that would get your attention."

I smiled and took another sip of Ouzo. "Are there more?"

All three nodded in unison.

The next picture was similar, only Martha had turned around and now the back of her head hid Adrian's crotch. There wasn't much doubt where his cock was. Sean's cock had disappeared into the slit of her furry red muff. I had no doubt that I would be riding Sean's monster cock... and soon.

"Keep going," Martha said, excited by my reaction.

They had switched positions again and Adrian appeared to be taking a picture of him fucking Martha while she sucked Sean. His cock pointed at her hairy red crack. I looked up and saw a big shit-eating grin on Martha's face. "Knowing Adrian, I think I know what is coming next."

Martha leaned forward and swiped to the next picture.

Adrian had zoomed in the camera and Martha had reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Her tight little pucker, surrounded by a ring of kinky red hair, filled the screen, along with his cock buried deep in her glistening pink cunt. I looked over to Adrian and wagged my finger. "I thought you were saving that for me!"

"Don't worry," Martha said, "somehow he resisted the temptation. Besides, that little display put him over the edge." She swiped to the next picture.

"Wow!" It was a selfie of all three of them, and Martha's cum-covered face left nothing to the imagination. "Now, I'm the one that's jealous."

After a pregnant pause, Adrian furrowed his eyebrows.

I grinned at their confusion. "If I was taking pictures, I could have shown you the exact same shot of me with my Greek Gods."

"Sweet," Adrian said, closing his eyes, "I can already picture that in my mind."

Sean held up his camera. "I could fix that right now."

I licked my lower lip. Martha and I were already topless, and the guys only had on swimsuits. "Here?"

"We have the place to ourselves," Martha said, reaching out to pull me over so that she was between Adrian and I. "Sean baby, Get that camera ready." She raised her arms and locked her fingers behind her head, grinning from ear to ear.

Adrian immediately took the bait and buried his face in her hairy red armpit.

I heard the camera click and whirr as Sean snapped several quick shots. I edged my face down towards Martha's armpit, tempted to learn what Adrian found so erotic about hairy armpits. I was close enough to smell the aroma of seawater mixed with sweat and who knows what other pheromones she was excreting. I pinched her hard nipple, and felt my inhibitions dissolve. Click. Click.

Adrian reached over and pulled my head into her armpit, eager to share his fetish with me.

I inhaled deeply as her kinky hair tickled my lip. Her scent was intoxicating, and I recklessly opened my mouth for a taste. Click. Click.

I felt Adrian's hand on my breast, tweaking my hard nipples. I tore my face away from her armpit and found my husband's lips and kissed him deeply, aroused by my audacity. Click. Click.

Together we struggled with Martha's bikini bottoms, slipping them out from under her ass so she could kick them free. I stared down, together with Adrian, and gazed at her tufted mound with a lust I'd never felt before.

Martha spread her legs, inviting us in. Click. Click.

Adrian hesitated for a split-second, giving me an opening. I'd never gone down on a woman before, and I wasn't about to miss this opportunity. I pushed him off and dove in. The scent of her wet pussy overwhelmed my senses. Coming in from the top, I could barely reach her open slit with the tip of my tongue. But, that was enough to know that I wanted my face plastered up against her open gash.

Adrian moved to the side and pulled Martha down on her back. He then grabbed her ankles and opened her up until I had what I wanted, my tongue so deep in her cunt that I couldn't take a breath. I lapped furiously, gulping down her sweet nectar. Click. Click.

When I came up for air, Adrian dove in to take my place. I marveled at his tongue, slithering deep into her pink gash. Together, we tag teamed her until she was on the brink of orgasm. Click. Click.

Each click of the camera reminded me of Sean's large cock... waiting for me. I flicked Martha's clit relentlessly, getting her as close as I dared. Click. Click.

I jumped up and let Adrian go in for the finish. Martha squealed with delight and managed to scoot forward and get his cock in her mouth. Good, two hard cocks would come in handy. Click. Click.

Sean continued to snap pictures as I wrestled off his swimsuit and devoured him, filling my mouth and throat with his soft cock. I sucked him gently, listening for Martha to finish.

Her high pitched cry was muffled by Adrian's cock, but that was my cue. I took Sean deep and sucked hard until he was too big to keep down my throat. I wrapped my lips around his cock head and stroked him until he was rock hard.

Adrian figured out what I was up to and lifted me up onto Sean's lap. Two quick tugs on my bikini strings sent my bottoms flying. I gasped as Sean filled me, stretching my cunt to the max.

Martha deftly snatched the camera from her husband and focused it on my ass. Click. Click.

Sean spread my cheeks, opening me up for Adrian. I felt the dry head of his cock press against my tightly closed asshole. The pain was intense and I looked back to wave him off.

Adrian dribbled a big wad of spit into my crack, easing my anxiety. I closed my eyes and pushed back... hard. Click. Click.

I took a deep breath. He was in... all the way. Click. Click.

I grabbed Sean's shoulders and took over pumping my hips, ramming their cocks in and out of me, as hard as I could. I felt the rush of an orgasm approaching with the subtlety of a freight train.

Martha mumbled something about a facial.

No way! I wasn't about to stop this runaway train for a lousy picture. I roared in protest and continued to pound them. They panted, loudly, urging me on. Click. Click.

The pounding exhausted me and I hung on the brink of an insane orgasm. "Adrian," I shouted, "help me..." Click. Click.

He latched on to my hips and used his arms as pistons, taking the load off my body. Sean caught on and placed his hands over Adrian's. The image of a pile-driver flickered in my head as they drove me up and down on those two gorgeous cocks. They were in control and I was along for the ride of my life. Click. Click.

Sean cried out, a deep guttural wail, ready to blow his load. I felt his massive eruption deep inside me. I was so close; would I get there in time. Sean's hands dropped away and it was all on Adrian now. Click. Click.

So close. So close. I could feel it, just beyond my reach. Adrian screamed even louder as he unloaded in my ass. Fuck!

Martha jumped in and reached underneath for my clit. Wow! Two quick flicks was all it took. I howled with pleasure and collapsed on Sean's limp body.

My chest heaved with each gasping breath. My cum filled body still gripped two semi-erect cocks inside me.

"Ready for the money shot?" Martha asked.

I laughed. "What's that?"

"Cream pies," Martha answered. "It's going to be better than a facial."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'll set the camera on burst mode," she said, "while you slide off of their cocks... slowly!"

Click. Click. Click...

I felt two cocks slip out of me with a gooey slurping sound.

Martha pumped her fist. "Perfect!"

I rolled over on Sean's gooey cock and looked up at Adrian. He stared down at my crotch with a wild grin. I spread my legs, giving him nasty view. When he finally tore his eyes away from my oozing body and gazed into my eyes, I mouthed the words, "Happy Anniversary."

Thanks for reading my story. If you are so inclined, please write a review or leave a comment.

Taylor VanCannon