All Comments on 'Anniversary Cheat'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 347 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Good

A very well written story about ridiculously stupid people

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Appreciated the author's ( and narrator's ) determination not to fall onto multiple cliched ruts

It's very dicey for male author to delve deep and assume woman's POV. To me, GeorgeAnderson did credible job, but I'm far from being an authorityml. This was agenda driven in terms of redemption and generosity of human spirit. Great literature ? I doubt it, but this could have gone very preachy . The author cloaked his intent until last possible moment. I value that and thank GeorgeAndersen ( aka The Celt ? ) for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
painful to read.

The internet is a great thing but unfortunately disturbed people are able to publish stories out lining their twisted fantasies.

this was an example of that.

slaverowanslaverowanover 8 years ago
I hate the word but it merits here

She was just a cunt. Nothing more.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Pity for the Selfish

Interesting story about selfishness. Can you pity the selfish? Only to a point. All of us walk down the same road in life. We all have the same ability to make choices about how we face the fears and desires we meet along the way. Those that chose to lie, cheat and steal are a threat to those that seek to live with honesty, honor and truth. The trick is that the selfish know temptation and fear intimately and understand how to manipulate those elements in ways an honest person rarely understands. Even the honest person is subject to temptation as well. They can be tempted to deceive themselves about who they are associating with. In the end, that self deception will be worn thin as the selfish know no boundaries. They will lie until it is obvious, they will cheat until they are found out, and they will steal every bit of love they can until there is none left. Can you pity such a person?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I have my doubts about this story in the beginning...

I have my doubts about this story in the beginning...And almost stop reading it...But in the end I was happy I have read it till the end...It's true that she " Have had it far better than she deserved..." But sinners that repent can find the right path...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good description of a rape

Your descriptions of her meetings with Brandon are rather good if you are out to describe rape. Don´t Think many women would go back for seconds.

TexasBBTexasBBover 8 years ago
Nice Job

Nice tale from the slut point of view. Well done on the transformation to what she started out as to what she became in the end

Keep it up!

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Utterly pointless

She could not change like that. No chance. She would have kept whoring around.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
everyone please kill the asshole of Lit dear annony

then we could enjoy every story and not hear his her it...IT's crying and bitching!! Gave it a 5 dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone please, please

stuff a cock in vastiesmith's mouth to shut her up. You're boring as hell with your constant yapping about the anons. Didn't bother reading this, willing cuckoldry is not erotic in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Putrid

Couldn't make it past, "I loved him, he was pathetic." What a steaming pile of dog turds. Please stop posting. People start reading then have to run to the toilet and puke.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Interesting

and that is sometimes all one is looking for. The slut was not very credible in the beginning, whores like this dont surface much where I live, (in fact I dont know of any, but have to be brain dead to think they dont exist), but her redemption was like a slow cooked ribs, juicy, long simmering and tasty at the end! Nice job and thx for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, Vastie !

Give us poor Annons a break ! Not all of us are chauvinist BTB pigs. I loved the story. Must go now, I think my wife must be peeling onions in the kitchen..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impossible to like this mess.

She was such a detestable person. Totally self centered and manipulative. I will give the author credit for one thing. He made me hate her. I guess that indicates some type of successful writing. But at the end I sure regretted spending my time reading this. It was neither interesting or entertaining to read. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice rounded out story

Not the usual "Loving Wives" fare, but in some ways better than the rest. You get to have it all in this story in a realistic manner.

Thanks and keep writing.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

Enough said. Sick of these femdom fetish stories. Gay married men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little different.

And thankfully so. You might have drug it out at the end a little bit, but you saved it in the last two paragraphs, as we were returned to the person that the story was about, Lucie. If you didn't like it, you didn't want to like it. She was really bad no doubt, she found redemption through unlikely sources, she was redeemed, but lurking about was that little devil on her left shoulder that she wondered about in the end.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Excellent Redemption Tale

Almost didn't read this one because of the low score. I disagree with the low scoring - excellent story of a very selfish (narcissistic) person who changes her ways. Interesting and entertaining; five stars from me.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Stupid scores.

There is no counting on scores anymore. To many people score bad because they don't like the story... Not because it is not a good Story.

This is a good story.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: Stupid Scores

Indeed, Mgbdallas, the scores recorded for Loving Wives stories are meaningless for the reason you describe. However, they serve a purpose. It's a form of therapy.

And the comments are entertaining, especially the comments from readers who put themselves inside the story and say that the characters must not behave in the ways the author has described. Often they even try to re-write the story in their commentary.

I strongly recommend twistedsickmind's story 'The One Bomber' in Humour & Satire for those trying to understand the motivation of the enraged commentators.

L

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
good story

very well written story. it shows how someone who thinks they are the only one in the world that matters comes to realize that they are only just a small part of it. the world does not revolve around one person it takes two people in love to make the world go around. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings.

A well-written story, but I did not care for the narrator.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
4*

Excellent story although a little hard to take her. The BTB will be up in arms over the lack of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didnot like the start

But you finished it perfectly. Well done . 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A time and sex thief!

The cheater wife stole a lot of pussy from the faithful husband who could fuck during his life, if he had known!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Explanation from mutuality POV!

The cheater spouse is THIEF! She or he steals time from the faithful spouse who could have divorced to find another (better, younger, etc..) second spouse or the cheater spouse stole possibilty from the innocent spouse to look for extramarital contra affair with other people!

If he had divorced her or he had been affair too HE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED at all!

(His life would have gone into other direction...............and he did not meet the car!)

I did not say she was murderer ONLY A LIFE THIEF WIFE!

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Four stars for.....

A slow boil..

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Really excellent

I absolutely love this story. I usually lose interest in long stories but you kept my interest to the last word. Bravo! xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*s

Amazing ! After one or so pages I'm ready to give up on this story . Why would I continue reading about this spoiled ,selfish , horrible example of a woman . But I wanted to see why her ex- husband would come back to the story . I figured he would torture her and more .

Imagine my surprise ! Wow this story turned out completely different and better than anything I was imagining !

Thank you GeorgeAnderson for this wonderful surprise.

Good dialogue . Very impressive description of physical reactions to emotions . You consistently hit that hot button, especially with her ! Conflict ,resolution ,and , salvation . Not just hers ,but Matt and Phil .

The best stories often have more than one level of characters ,with more than one set of conflicts . You accomplished that here. Bravo !! 5*s for you . Really, I eagerly await the next story . As

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Patty Loveless song

Her song "Hurt Me Bad In A Real Good Way" is what happened to Matt in this story. If she had continued to cheat without always rubbing it in his face, he would not have had a good marriage. He lucked out in the long run finding someone who loved him mutually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and well meaning, mostly. But some odd points to consider.

You really worked to make her scorn and contempt for Matt a vicious cruel throbbing wound. It reminded me of Dinky Queer Sissy (DQS), where the narrator can't emphasize enough how thoroughly and completely the husband's masculinity, spirit, and self respect have been tortured and crushed under the wife's blatant and vicious sexual betrayal. It was breathtakingly painful, and probably spurred many of the low scores this story received. It was almost as if you enjoyed writing it, even if the story did not require it. Gratuitous emotional violence?

Regardless of Mary's generosity in loving and saving Matt, he was a cuckold wimp. And he would have allowed Mary the same license he granted Lucie if she had wanted it. It was Mary who brought strength and courage to the relationship, just as Lucie did. Of course Lucie used her strength and courage for evil, to dominate Matt and maximize her own sick lust. Mary used her strength and courage to protect her family and her marriage, and provide Matt a safe secure world in which he could express his obsequious love and servant-like devotion. In her own way, Mary took what she wanted from Matt for her own satisfaction, just as Lucie had. Fortunately for Matt, what Mary wanted was what was good for her and Marie, and Matt.

Lucie ends the story saying she got a better life than she deserved, but the same could be said for Matt, maybe even more so. He tried to kill himself, rather than kill Lucie or Brandon. How weak is that? If he was willing to die, why not take his tormentors with him? Just more evidence that suicide is the act of a weak coward. How Mary came to want and love such an empty pathetic man is one of the gaping holes in this story. But of course the story is not about Mary or Matt, so I understand the lapse.

I can't quit without saluting a very subtle but powerful force you used in your story, but almost all other LW authors miss or ignore. That is the power of a child's opinion. Lucie could abide, and actually scorn, Matt's and many others opinions of her wanton sluttish life. But she could not ignore what an innocent 8-year old child might think of her. You have incredible insight, and probably experience, with this sentiment. I just have to wonder how many spouses have resisted temptation, not because of what their mate might think if discovered, but because of what their own children would think. Yes, your mate might at least understand temptation, weakness, loneliness, lust. But try explaining to your own child why you betrayed your wife or husband, their father or mother! Marie's love and respect for Lucie was innocent and genuine, and Lucie responded by rising to the expectation, becoming a better person. Makes one wonder what Lucie might have done if, from the beginning of their relationship, Matt had emulated Marie's calm but unwavering expectation that Lucie should do what is good. Matt facilitated Lucie's cheating and whoring, and Lucie lost any respect for him or regard for his feelings. Isn't it interesting that when offered the same opportunity for wild incredible sex with Luke, it was Marie's obvious disapproval, and the just as obvious rebuke that would result from fucking Luke, that gave Lucie pause, and eventually purpose to meet Marie's high expectations. Pity Matt for not having the strength and resolve of his step daughter when confronting Lucie's proposal for the weekend fuck fest with Brandon. Another lapse in the story was, just what discussion or argument led Matt to allow the Brandon debauchery. I guess the author wanted to protect Matt from showing just how weak and fawning of a spouse he was. Lucie didn't really lose a husband when she betrayed Matt, she lost just a house mate. Perhaps Mary allowed him to eventually become a man, but when married to Lucie he was much less. Easily the most pathetic character in your story.

So congratulations on a very intense and thought provoking story. I appreciate your time and skill and hope you will continue with future offerings. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
P P P

A rather ponderous and preachy polemic if you ask me.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS PROVES THE TALE

cheaters never win, but sometimes they don't lose it all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS,BOTH THE STORY AND THE SEX....AND THE WRITING

SUPERB

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
let me see if i have this right

the nasty cunt self centered whore ends up marrying phil who was cheated on by his wife....and matt and marie think.... Yeah pairing up thus cunt slut with a broken down defeated man like phil... Sure this could work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different from all I've read

In a good way. From the start, I feared the route the story would take. Yet that feeling is what drives me to read a story. The execution of ideas, the time passing, the description of her feelings, it helps set the whole scenario for the second part (her new life). It is way different in a good sense because you didn't settle to leave things on her fall to her lust, but expanded the aftermath of her actions. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pure crap

Just goes to show how twisted people have became if you think a story like this is good .

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Lovly story of LW and the sex they have

If you like sex and LW read this one and tell dear annony to eat shit!!!

joeschjoeschover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

I am not a native English speaker but I think I am rather fluent. I read English Stories on Literotica regularly, all categories.

This is one of the best and sensitive for LW I have read for some time. The author developed a character (Lucie) over her life in a special way. I distaste some earlier comments about her as only a common whore (what she was for some time), instigating that one never could change. The essence of the story, in my mind, is that love may change anything. Particularly inventing the girl Marie as a genuine caring person is shattering.

At the end of reading the story for two hours, I had tears in my eyes.

Congratulations! Go on writing.

Josch

This is one o

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Excuse me

for saying so but this woman is a sex obsessed psychopath who should have been drawnd at birth

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She was reprehensible, but by the good will and decency of people with nothing....

....to gain by assisting her, she finally became a decent human being.....with a trail of bloody corpses in her wake, but finally, FINALLY, decent.

She sounds like she was a willful, intelligent and entirely lost young woman, a total narcissist. But in the form of the code hero, she "came into her own" by the giving and caring actions of others.

Interesting.

I can say with some honesty, with her "weekend outside" I'd have been shagging my intern and her roommate senseless the whole weekend, and would have never looked back. I think I'd have pre-empted her "Brandon event", by inviting them to move in to our house and cohabit until they graduated and moved on, or until they decided to stay on and care for the babies we made that weekend....and since. In fact, I'd have renegotiated our marriage contract to include plenty of "me" time with them, since wifey changed things forever with her "deal".....the terms be damned....she wantonly and openly cheated! How arrogant, how abusive of his love.

Anyway, the brunette intern was so hot and she rattled me like only one other woman ever had. Her roommate was her blonde mirror! And both were as hot and tight as they come...and wanted me. I was married and prudent, so invited her to join another team.

After discovering my wife's infidelity about that same time, I've stayed on to keep the family intact and because, sadly, there are no real consequences for cheating wives anymore, but far too many for the poor fools that marry them.

I decided then that if I ever come across that kind of attraction again, I'd go for it! In my mind, if marriage has no sanctity to one partner, it's of no use to the other. I want a marriage where both are pulled no in the same direction and mutually vulnerable in their love and support one for the other.....where both hold to their vows for all the right reasons. Maybe one day, I'll find that.

So, thank you. It was well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mutuality, mutuality, mutuality and mutualit

@ Anon YOU ARE RIGHT. The modern marriage founded according to MUTUALITY.

If the wife cheats and you stays for the sake of the kids in the marriage YOU ARE FREE FOR PUSSY HUNTING!

The cheater wife stole the possibilty for free pussy hunting from the clueless husband or the cheating wife could be a THIEF exactly TIME THIEF, if the husband wanted to divorce in the knowledge of her cheating. It is true for cheating husbands alike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a load of bullshit that could only happen in the mind of sexually frustrated female.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A couple of thoughts

This is very well written. It is also highly sentimental and totally implausible which means it is not for me.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Good story!

It started 'cucky' but I held in there to the end, and I'm glad I did. Each page got better and better. There was a moral to the story. We saw actions that HAD consequences. Five big stars *****

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
Growth

This is a wonderful story. - Growth - The story is about personal growth, with recognition and appreciation for the teachers who intentionally (and sometimes inadvertently) foster it. The ability to adapt and change for the better is what makes humanity good . . . or even great!

Sadly, there are some who can not see this. Perhaps because of personal obstinacy and lack of imagination, they believe that everyone else must be stuck in the same rut they are (a position which tragically, they often don't recognize as being in a rut). The concepts of change, growth, potential, and progress are often completely foreign to them. To see some examples of this hopeless outlook one need look no further than many of the negative comments on this story.

This was well put together . . . and a pleasure to read! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

The story is a good consequence story. The author wants to testify some cunts can reform themselves to be better persons in a next marriage, which happens in a few events. The story has a near Matt Moreau taste, but the author does not fell in the Matt Moreau's limitless forgivinness marsh. The ex husband lives in happiness and he helps to find a better way to his ex wife, which is not = Matt Moreau's solution in the "Unacceptable Situation". If the wronged ex lives in bigger happiness to show the other is not Matt Moreau's solution..............

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
once a cheat...

burn her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a cucky and the whore

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Great Story

Note to George Anderson: Your writing is flawlessly brilliant. May I impose upon you to make a point. If anyone is missing balls, it is the pitiful 'Anonymous'. People who can't write criticize those who can. It is sewage spewing bottom dwellers like the cuckolds hiding in anonimity who run off promising, even brilliant story tellers on Literotica. Then they verbally attack the ones who try to give praise where praise is justified. Learn to ignore such verminous rodents. Now to George Anderson: What imperfections did I find in this story? Absolutely none! A story worthy of 5-Stars.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Thank you . . .

Thank you for a beautifully written, sensitive, and thoughtful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great readable story but

she was just a filthy lying cheating skank who looked down on "dweebs" and put cock above everything and everyone, what a horrible objectionable character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
note to

nancyharpman17, the reason most people go anon they don't want to meet or mix in with sick fucks like yourself and that other scum that sit in front of a computer and call down people that have a mind of their own. Please don't have kids and ruin their lives, the picture of you as a parent makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I thought the "loving Wives" section had changed names a while ago to "Slut wives" or "Cheating slut Wives" or something like that...i also hoped there would be a "Revenge on Slut Wives" section...if the name had changed it would be better for the site and for people to avoid the section. Its good to see that some men still want to show thier female side in their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rot in hell bitch

Rot in hell you nadty USED bitch

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 8 years ago
Hard to know how to rate this story

I read it all end enjoyed it, so ultimately I have to say it was a good story.

And there is nothing to say that Lucie has to be punished or suffer for her behaviour and actions.

But if you get right down to it, the final summation is that she got to enjoy the lust she craved, and then win the love she desired. Is this the message the author was trying to get across?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good.

You right ok and I liked this story. Maybe even liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
c24j

Are you referring to bonnietaylor/vastiesmith? Since you elected yourself the shrink of LW, what would you suggest as treatment for the above mentioned? Perhaps you approve of her solution to the problems of LW. Since not one of you named readers seem to have a problem with her comments, except the anons, the question remains why?

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Fascinating Story

AT the beginning horrifying as Matt had willing cuck written all over him; But then it transitioned and became a very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I am interested in hearing the story through the eyes of the wife. See her perspective of things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes, I got the same problem-how to rate this story

At first there was this urge to put both hands around Lucie's neck and squeeze the living hell out of her, but then when she seen the light there is this temptation to pat the top of her head. lol. A well written tale author. Thanks for your contribution. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A well written story but the slut got off way to easy. She shoud have suffered at least a little bit.

Would have preferred the skank contracted HIV or something and suffered a long time for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
UGH

Sorry, not for me. The women should be working the streets, and the ex husband should have colted himslf in the beginning.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Whole turn

Many want the woman to suffer. Sorry, a spanking is all you got. Rather, it is a growing up story, and I guess that doesn't serve up the punishment people here want and expect. You don't always get what you want. Lots of wants here... Anyhow, very nice story telling. Please write something about the little girl- she needs her own story as well.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Too wimpy

Should have added in the beginning it was such a wimpy cuck themed writing. I couldn't get past the second chapter thanx for the offer just not my thing. When she came home from screwing and he offered to bathe her that was enough for me. Didn't vote didn't feel I could fairly sorry

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Made Me Feel a Little Off-Kilter

First,the way the story ended was a real downer and got in the way of Lucie's summation. I mean,WTF?! Phil gets mortally injured by a car after Matt and Mary perish together in a car crash? Why did you give Lucie Alzheimer's disease so she could forget what had happened?! (Better yet,why didn't you give us,the readers,temporary Alzheimer's so we could forget how you dropped the ball in ending this story?!

- Oh well,an OK,bet uneven story that left me feeling blah.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Correction

In my previous comment,where I wrote "Why did you give Lucie Alzheimer's disease so she could forget what had happened?! " it should have been,"Why DIDN'T you give Lucie Alzheimer's disease so she could forget what had happened?! "

- And in the last sentence instead of "bet" the word should have been "but".

ps : Why is it that 3 of the 4 good people in the story have to die horrible deaths,(and the 4th is devastated by the loss of her parents),while the horrible slut is the one who survives? (I wonder if she'll go looking for Brandon or Luke so her pussy can "tingle" again.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

A great story of self redemption.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Most of us tend to love redemption, except for the Grinch-like few whose hearts stayed small and hard. Good story. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage....

....the wife and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get neutered

Any woman who does this would be a whore and no man would allow it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just to make sure I understand

Marie loses both her loving parents in what must have been an horrific car crash to kill them both.

Her immediate thought is to abandon her husband and children to go grieve with the sociopathic cunt whore that destroyed her father!

Makes you think doesn't it?

Not about the fictional characters, but how demented the author is.

Gotta be a obama and hillary supporter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so your style

Wife sluts around

At some point feels remorse

Is forever a forgiven slutty saint

I have my doubts about the gender your name implies

Kindred spirit of yours found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Female on 3rd husband, has had at least dozen affairs, has cheated entire marriage, he knows, stays with her even though he is only guy she won't consider screwing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I liked your story

Your story tells about people maturing. This was a long story how to shorten it without losing the lesson would be hard. I've read this at least four times and I see things I didn't before each time I read it.

Your story also struck a cord with me I have a lot of sisters each one very different. I've seen them grow up from tomboys to great wives and mothers. It was hard on them.

Many of the guys went through hell before my sisters knew what they wanted. As they matured and figured out what they wanted the men got wonderful women.

They went through a lot of turmoil being very beautiful and very Smart once at first meeting a guy and thinking they were too smart for the guys and jumping from guy to guy.

Once they found Mr. Right those men were so lucky. They're great brothers laws once my sisters matured and knew what they wanted.

Your story was from one person view and each step rang so true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fucking kill yourself, you wimpy fag.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Absolutely a terrific story!

So enjoyed this one...the ups and downs...the change in the people involved...the way you brought it all together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cucky

Cucky and cucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid plot

Anyone who would enjoy this crap deserves to suck your wife's lover's cum out of her twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

georgie the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Crap and more crap

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
I'm So Sorry

I SO wanted to like this, but on the first page, with its WILLING cuckoldry I almost quit right there. Then giving Brandon her ass, that her husband never got. That's one of my HUGE no-go zones. The lover should NEVER get more than the husband!

Then, while her husband is lovingly treating the bruises Brandon gave her, she is already planning on bringing Brandon into their home, their marriage bed?! Collateral damage? How about some collateral damage to her face!

"that would have been bad for discipline" - "discipline"? What, is he her sub now?

She can't even remember if this client was "one of the ones" she let push her thing to the side? How big a slut is she that she can't even remember who she has slutted for?

Why does she even want to stay married? She has NO love, NO respect, No care for his feelings.

She's outraged that he accepted her offer of divorce? LOL!

Figures, she's more upset that another man wouldn't cheat on HIS wife with her than on her own husband's pain!

"I wasn't mad at my ex any more" - SHE wasn't mad at HIM? ROFL!

"if you could honestly tell him you're sorry." - But she can't! Not honestly, anyway.

"I was going to get some pride back. I know, I was being selfish." - So, what else is new?

The ending saved this, but I still wish you hadn't killed Matt and Mary off, had then there to comfort her at Phil's passing.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I'm surprised I missed this story

Excellently written tale. Like life, people walk a path that they choose. In their wake is usually all of the mistakes that they've made. Unlike many stories here, the consequences of those mistakes aren't grave one that last an entire lifetime. Most of the time, the mistakes we make simply turn into lessons learned.

She realized that she mistook convenience for love when she married her husband. Many people do this, which is why 50% of marriages usually end in divorce. In real life, people marry, fuck up that marriage, learn what they did wrong, and then get remarried. If they are lucky, the second time is the keeper. With all that they've learned from the first failure, they usually make better choices the second time. They have better knowledge of what makes them tick, which means that they choose a spouse that is a better fit. They also learn what they did wrong to end the first marriage, and don't make the same mistakes again.

She also learned about her legacy. We all have to ask ourselves at some time in our lives, what is it that we want to be remembered for? She was a smart woman, but at her old job she would never be remembered as such. She would be the easy lay. When she left, they would always be talked about as such. No one would remember about her flawless job accomplishments, or how she was able to finesse clients. They would attribute that to the fact that she was easy to get into bed.

At the end, she grew up. Isn't that what makes a good story? The main character goes on a journey, makes a mess, cleans it up, and comes out the other side a better person than they were going in.

Great job. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AND A * FROM ME

pretty shitty this one dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
marie and mary

Close to the best characters I have found in thousands of stories on this site.

Luke and Brandon are typical of the lovers with overembellished seductive power. Females gushing in their panties just because of ''the look'' Admittedly I have a low opinion of females when it comes to fidelity...but to quiver and succumb just because of a look???

I cannot see Matt allowing Luke to attend parties at his house. He would in no way allow his home to become a hunting spot for tht creep. I am certin he is more aware of Luke's adventures than mary knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I truly pity those knuckledragging BTB anons who couldn't savor this warm, fresh, gooey story like the literary cream pie that it is. It's about time they learned it's okay to be gay. I mean, evolved. Enjoying your wife fucking around. You know what I mean. Damn this broken backspace key!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's one of those stories

that I trully hate.

It's where you has a feeling that husband (with no self-respect) kinda deserved what he has got.

You can give a whore-wife a happy end or you can do the BTB - whatever - that's not what would make a story interessting.

It's always how the husband reacts !!!

sooo 1 starr !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great writing

But in the end she still didn't understand! What she did when destroying Matt, and being s company whore IS WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE - MORALLY OBJECTIONABLE

REPREHENSIBLE ACTUALLY

HOWEVER YOUR STORY SURPASSES THE WWWM AND THE REST OF STEELE'S WORKS

TOP FIVE OF THOUSANDS I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Long

About 6 pages too long. Were this a realistic story, Matt would have followed the cheating cunt to her lover's house, along with his 12 gauge pump gun, and filled both

their worthless bodies with #4 buckshot. Would have made the story shorter, more realistic, and gave it a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The writing is good

But the story sucks the proverbial cock.

My wife, after 9 years of marriage, disappeared one weekend without a word. We had 2 kids and one Friday night she simply didn't come home. When she appeared Sunday evening, she refused to say where she had been. I had been frightened, then terrified something had happened to her.

My anger was such that I couldn't sleep with her that Sunday night. Her eyes were big and they followed me around but she refused to say where she had been and what it was she did. When I asked, she simply didn't answer me. Any other question, yes, she interacted and seemed fine, although pensive.

Monday afternoon after I was leaving work, the answer drove past me. It was my wife's old boyfriend from high school. Also the one who took her cherry too. I can't say why, but the moment I saw him, I knew where she had been.

It was five weeks later, and I was still sleeping on the couch, when she disappeared again. Things had been cold, well, I had been cold, simply because my wife refused to share a part of her life with me. When she didn't come home I got a babysitter and went for a drive. Yes, her car was at his house, where he had grown up and she had lost her cherry.

I used my cellphone and walked around the house. It was dark out, but even so, I was so angry, breaking laws meant nothing to me. I walked around the house until I came to a room in back with lights on and peered inside. There was my wife on all fours being pounded doggy style and she was loving it. To get video wasn't easy, but I took 34 minutes and 19 seconds worth. In that time, she was fucked in all three holes, with her asshole the one to be filled. They took a shower together and when the lights went out, they were spooning in bed with the covers pulled up.

Before daylight came, my kids and I were 300 miles away. When we finally stopped and got a motel, I was exhausted for a lot of reasons. Before I went to sleep, I forwarded the video to Shawna's parents and brother, our minister and a few in the flock, her friends, my friends and our lawyer. He had drawn up divorce papers and I left her copy on the dining room table.

Our kids were too young for school and I drove to my great uncles place in eastern Montana. He ran a few cows and planted 2886 acres in wheat. Uncle Bob's wife, aunt Karen, had died years before and he was alone. We pulled in without giving any warning because I didn't know his number. Although not having seen him since before the kids were born, it was just like we'd never been apart.

After my explanation uncle Bob took us in without question. He loved the kids and they adored him. Even the warning the police might look for us didn't bother him. The kids (both girls, Amee and Andee) and I got the old room I'd stayed in before with their mom. Over the next few weeks uncle Bob talked me into working for him, although the paychecks would be slim for a while.

I didn't contact my lawyer for eighteen months. It didn't really dawn on me I'd dragged my feet until he answer the phone. Jim was pissed, saying the whore was fighting me with everything she had. She had even sold the house and used it to fight the divorce. Jim said he regularly received calls from her saying she still loved me and wanted to get back together. Not only that, she was trying to find me too. Fuck that and her too, but with someone else's dick...

I told Jim to put things on hold but not to say anything about me contacting him. The wheat harvest had been good and life was even better. The girls were loving the farm and there was the added bonus of being home with them all day. Uncle Jim paid me in cash and it was kept in the family safe in his office.

The whore never thought to look at Uncle Bob's. In fact we never saw her again until Amee's senior year and we sent out invitations. No one is sure who clued the whore in, but she showed up for the festivities. She sat alone, hell, with my hair below my shoulders and with a beard that touched my chest, she probably didn't recognize me.

The whore tried to talk to me once she realized who I was. Yet I took a page out of her playbook and refused to talk. Oh, she talked plenty but I never responded and the girls little.

We never saw her again after that. I finally contacted Jim, who was about to retired to Florida. He said she had signed the papers after coming back from Amee's graduation. Jim also let me know she had been living with her ex full time after we left. That lasted a few years until she caught something really nasty from him and he left town yet again.

The girls have been setting me up on dates now, saying it's time I find another woman. Uncle Bob says that sounds good to him, he's retiring and leaving the farm to the girls and I.

The whore?

Who the fuck cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an incredible story !

You are a great writer! The story was so well written that it evoked high emotion at several crucial points. There was anger, lust, empathy, sadness and happiness.

Seldom does a work of fiction stimulate such genuine emotion. My hat's off to you. Please keep writing. The story was a little long, but you traveled an entire lifetime.

A 5. Well done !!!😄

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
People do Grow Up

As other commenters have noted, this was a lengthy tale. It read quite easily and looking back on it I don't know if you could have told the story in fewer pages. The woman had to develop and to show that properly takes time. It was realistic in that when she was with Matt she was immature and let her sex drive dominate her life, yet she never really regretted what she did. I met my late partner when we were divorced from others and had children and sometimes we would say that it was too bad that we hadn't met earlier in our lives. Yet we recognized that if we had met 10 or 20 years earlier we wouldn't have fit together as we did when we were both in our 50's. These two met when they were young and she hadn't gotten the sex out of her system. When she did and grew up and met Phil it worked, but it wouldn't have worked earlier. The time has to be right for people to fit with each other. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 SELF INDULGED PURGING

doesn't atone anothers pain/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too much a flight of fancy for me.

This is the second story of yours I've read. I guess The best description I can think of is That your males seem to be a tad off kilter. But I think it's the bit about them having real milquetoast feelings that does it in as far as liking the two stories. You are a decent writer and I hope you continue to post new material. I just do not think I will be reading anything further from you. Best wishes.

Anon,

"I'm an Engineer! I can't fix stupid. But I can fix what stupid does!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love & Redemption

This was profoundly moving and a very human story. Your writing has an extraordinary range; from incredibly erotic, slutty scenes all the way to a gentle family dinner in a loving home.

Much like the young woman, the story matured, grew and became wise. You are a thoughtful observer of the human condition, a skilled writer and understand the meaning of redemption, love and family. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rubbish

Pure unadulterated rubbish.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
5TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ISSUE

The problem with this awful story is its premise. Many people seem to forget the keep portion of the story of the very beginning. The wife simply did not go out and decide to seal old high school boyfriend for the weekend. She decided to do it on her fifth wedding anniversary weekend.

That is the key problem with the story.

The pathetically wretched author never explains why he has the husband is accepting of this idea by the cunt whore wife . We never get to see the internal angst or machinations of the husband can deciding to allow or not allow his cunt whore wife to go ahead and have a free Fuck weekend with her boyfriend

In fact in the beginning of the story the husband NEVER mentions that this is their wedding anniversary. The only person who mentions it is the lying cheating discussing whore cunt wife

Instead in this wretchedly awful and moronic story the premise is that the wife is going to do it and for some reason -which nobody knows exactly why -the husband is going to accept it and on their fifth wedding anniversary.

It is this key and overlooked aspect or premise of the story which many readers here have overlooked. And as result many readers are giving this terrible story of much higher score than it deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...