Anniversary Dinner for the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers

The hair above her pussy was neatly trimmed and I could see her lips protruding beneath. As I walked towards her with my dick at full attention she lifted her leg and placed her foot on our bumper to her right. I was immediately treated to a glorious view of her slit glistening and inviting. When I reached her I kissed her deeply while I grabbed her massive breasts in my hands. I kneaded them roughly and pulled slowly but intently on her large erect nipples. I somehow instinctively knew that she wanted me to be a bit rough.

As I kneaded her tits I rubbed the end of my cock against the pussy she had so brazenly offered to me. Within a very short time the head of my dick was sliding past her outer lips and into the moist area beyond. In order to achieve full penetration I grabbed her other leg and lifted it so that I could hold her up against the rough concrete wall. Just as I made my first full thrust deep inside her I heard the distinctive sound of car tires squealing on the concrete floor is it turned into the parking garage entrance below.

Unless the driver found a spot below us, which at this point of the night was doubtful, they would be driving past while I fucked my nearly nude wife at the back of our parking spot in a few moments. As I continued to thrust in and out of her slowly but deeply, I leaned back a bit to take in the scene. I had a great view of my glistening cock moving in and out of her pussy as well as her full tits which showed the effects of my rough handling. I thoroughly savored the view as I finally heard the car pass our parking spot. As I moved closer to finishing inside my beautiful wife, I found myself imagining the view we had offered this unseen driver.

The sight of the car passing while we made love had apparently had an impact on her as well as I could hear and feel her arousal peeking. As we both moved steadily closer to climaxing it dawned on me, as if from a faraway world, that I was hearing footfalls coming down the ramp from above us. I was so lost in the ecstasy of the moment it barely registered, but I did feel a tinge of panic entering into my consciousness.

We finally came to a joint climax in a flurry of moans, grunts, and slapping of two bodies against each other. After a moment or two to catch our breath I finally slipped out of her and set her on the ground as I looked into her eyes. The sound of footfalls was now unmistakable and it sounded as if the unseen driver had made it to the second deck and was walking down our row.

I gave her a final kiss and said "I guess it is time to roll."

She didn't say anything and just stayed against the wall as if in a daze with her legs planted firmly on the floor. She was wreathed in the glow of a woman fully satisfied. Her blouse had been pushed off her shoulders but was still on her arms and provided the only protection between her back and the rough wall. I quickly pulled on my pants and then picked up her skirt from the ground and turned to return it to her, I looked back to take in the sight of her.

She stood completely still, with her blouse open the way it was her breasts were perfectly framed as the hung motionless in all their glory. Her engorged vagina looked like a pink orchid in the morning with its wavy petals swathed in the morning dew. The scene was both beautiful and lewd at the same time. The steps were become louder and I knew that there we only a couple of seconds left before some stranger was going to walk past us. Her eyes finally seemed to focus and I could tell that this fact had penetrated the fog and she at last was aware of her imminent exposure.

As I held her gaze waiting for her to scurry towards the safety of the car in the last few moments, she did something that I was not prepared for and frankly it almost took my breath away. Without breaking eye contact with me, for the second time tonight she lifted her right leg and planted her foot on the bumper of the car. In doing so her exposure was complete. She was offering up her most private area for a thorough viewing. And then she waited.

She only had to wait a second or two for the man to appear around the side of the SUV. I only heard him as he walked slowly behind me, but the immediate change in the cadence told me that he was taking in the sight being offered to him. I did not look back, and instead reveled in the same view that this unknown voyeur was being treated to. After what felt like a lifetime, I heard his footfalls begin again and I finally took a breath.

Without saying a word, my beautiful wife, who had just allowed me and another man to feast in the sight of her nudity, moved towards me. She took the skirt from me and silently sat in the passenger seat. She made no attempt to cover herself up as I closed the door behind her. I walked around the car and got in and prepared for the ride home.

As we drove home she sat in her seat, which she had reclined, with her eyes closed. I drove with one eye on the road and one hand on the steering wheel. My other eye was continually taking in the sight of her as the various lights along the trip flickered through the window and illuminated her form. Meanwhile, my free hand slowly caressed her body.

I gently rubbed her legs, her stomach, and then her soft breasts as we drove. Unlike earlier, my touch was soft and loving. As we neared our house I began to explore between her legs. It was sticky at first as a result of our session in the garage, put soon the new stimulation resulted in her becoming wet again. As a result, when we reached our townhouse we were both ready to go for a second time. She no had to make a final decision for the night. Did she get dressed to walk in the house or not.

We were no longer miles from our house in little danger of seeing someone we knew. We were on our street at the house we had lived in for some five years. It was finally dark out and there was no one in evidence on the street at this hour. We were parked in one of our two assigned spots directly in front of our house. I jumped out of the car first so that I could open the front door. I did just that and then stood in the open doorway and waited for my wife.

I watched as she reached down and picked up her skirt from the car floor. I waited expecting to watch her pull it up for the short walk, but instead she opened the car and stepped into the street. As she walked towards me her blouse was unbuttoned but it was closed and hung down to just above her pubic hair. Her breasts moved freely under her blouse as she walked and became more evident the closer she came to the front of the house and the illuminated house light. In this last moment of exhibitionism I got to experience the same view she had presented to our friends on the street. Oh my, what a view it was.

What followed was a quiet walk upstairs and then a long slow love making session wherein I explored all of her with my hands and tongue. When we were finished she fell asleep in my arms. As I looked at her sleeping, I somehow knew that the brazen women of this evening, all too happy to have strange men ogle her naked body, would be replaced in the morning with the very conservative women I married.

Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers
12