All Comments on 'Anniversary Poker'

by satyrbutwiser

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good

Just my type of story. please continue the theme.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not Again

There are ten thousand stories on this site about strip poker. Evidently the "writer" has no imagination and has to copy story lines from others. This one is one of the worst strip poker stories on the site. No plot, lousy dialogue, poor syntax -- heck, there's NOTHING to this at all to make one want to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Actually one of the better poker stories on here.

Thanks for using your imagination and giving a creative way of two spouses playing but involved in safe sane consensual sex. I really do like loving wives who arent adulterous sluts or whores, those types seldom make good wives much less loving. Again thanks for a good story of fun and loving kindness.

mtstorymtstoryabout 17 years ago
best

I always like poker stories and this is one of the best.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well liked

Seems to me if you don't like a story you should just close the page and move on. To bitch about a story that you paid nothing for is a little petty.

Well done to the author. Please continue posting free stories. If there all as good as this one you'll have no complaints from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you're vs. your

i finally had to quit reading because i kept tripping over the misuse of certain words.

you're is the contraction for "you are." if you see "you're", you should be able to respond "i am?" and it make sense.

your is possessive. if you see "your", you should be able to respond "mine?" and it make sense.

DrunksDrunksabout 17 years ago
enjoyed

I love poker stories like this, an excellent, easy read that just does not end up in a gang bang.

Also who cares about the odd gramatical error, this is supposed to be a fun read not a nomination for the booker prize.

Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck gives the kiss of death

5* from that tool is the worst thing that can happen to a story, now noone is going to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck gives the kiss of death

5* from that tool is the worst thing that can happen to a story, now noone is going to read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous