Anniversary Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have three fives!" exclaimed Sarah.

"I have three sixes," I said. "I think I win."

"I have pair of 3's," Mike said. "You win Steve. Dare your wife."

"Your panties or a dare?" I asked.

"Let's try one more dare."

"Okay, I dare you to gently squeeze Mike's balls."

"What!?!" she asked incredulously. "Are you kidding?"

"If you don't want to, fine – I'll give you another dare."

"I'm not sure," she said hesitantly, and glanced over at Mike. The look in his eyes seemed to say "All Right!" and "No Way" at the same time.

"Are you sure you won't get offended Steve?"

"I suggested it."

I thought Mike was going to shoot right there and then as my wife slid to her knees in front of him, placed her right hand gently on his left knee and slowly ran it the length of is thigh. The look of ecstasy on Mike's face indicated she had reached her objective. Then her left hand slid into his shorts from the other direction. There appeared a small wet spot at the top of his shorts.

With a grin only surpassed by Mike, my wife reclaimed her seat.

"Whose deal?" she asked.

"I believe it's yours, Leann," I said.

She retrieved the cards, shuffled and dealt.

I received a king, nine, ten seven and 2. I kept the king and ten, hoping for anything.

Once more, everyone asked for 3. I drew nothing and had the lowest hand.

"Yippee!" Sarah exclaimed. "I win!" Sure enough, her pair of queens won.

"Your panties or a dare?" she asked me.

"A dare," I said, trying not to show any emotion.

"I dare you to gently squeeze Mike's balls."

This brought a shocked expression from Mike and me and peals of laughter from the girls.

"Just kidding, Steve; I'll be right back," she said as she stood and walked to the kitchen. I loved watching her walk away; the dark blue thong framed her cheeks beautifully.

She returned in less than a minute carrying with her a can of Redi-Whip, which proceeded to spray some in a circle pattern around her boobs.

"Your dare is to lick all this off in 30 seconds," she said.

The speed with which I jumped from my seat could only be described as super-sonic. I was determined to beat the timer and enjoy myself at the same time. Her flesh was warm and as sweet as the topping. And damn it – ding!!

"I have to stop now don't I?"

"Yes dear," Leann said.

"Who's deal?" I asked returning to earth.

"It's mine," Mike said as he started to deal.

This time my hand consisted of the 5, 6, jack and king of spades and the 8 of diamonds. I dropped the eight – hoping for the flush. Sarah drew three, and Mike Leann took two.

I drew the king of clubs. The squeal of delight my wife gave informed me this pair was not going to win. Sure enough, my lovely wife had a full house queens over fives. Mike had a pair of deuces and poor Sarah only had an ace.

Now my wife asked, "Your panties or a dare?"

"A dare of course," Sarah said.

"The dare is: you get blindfolded and all three of us will grope and you need to guess who is touching you."

"What's my prize for guessing right?" Sarah asked.

Leann thought a moment and then said, "if you guess all three correctly, a favor from each; if you miss one, you give a favor to each you miss."

This sounded great to me.

"What qualifies as a favor?" Sarah asked.

"Use your imagination," Leann replied cryptically.

"I'm game!" Sarah said, and then left the room returning shortly with a dark scarf.

"Honey," Sarah said, "tie this for me please."

She stood in the middle of the living room while Mike tied the scarf around her head.

"Make sure she can't see," Leann said.

"Spin her around some," I said.

Mike spun his petite wife around several times. I was captivated by her beasts jiggling with her movements. Finally Mike stopped spinning her, and after she regained her balance, Sarah said, "Okay – I'm ready."

I figured that Sarah would easily guess my wife's hands, since she was female – her hands were most likely softer than staves and mine. So she basically had a 50/50 chance of discerning my hands from Mike's. So it would be a good chance that Sarah would win, but then again – does anyone really lose in this kind of game?!?

The three of us stood mingled around Sarah a few times – to confuse her. Mike's erection was highly noticeable through his underwear. But then again as I looked down – so was mine. Without any conscious thought the three of us simultaneously reached out and stroked Sarah's midsection. I desperately wanted to stroke her boobs, but did not want to seem too eager. Again with precision the three of us removed our hands. It may have been my imagination, but I would later swear Sarah was trembling with excitement.

Leann pointed at the two guys which I took to mean "One at a time guys." At this point my erection was hurting so good. Mike was the first to react and stroked his wife's nipples. As I tentatively reached towards Sarah, Mike withdrew his hand. I gently stroked her midsection just under her breasts. Then as Leann reached forward, I removed (albeit reluctantly) my hand. Leann caressed Sarah's belly and traced her midsection around to her pert little butt.

"This is easy," Sarah said. "Mike was first, Steve second and Leann was last."

The three of the "contestants" burst out in laughter. "You win Sarah. What's your prize?" Mike asked.

"Follow me – and you'll find out," Sarah said as she started off towards the stairs.

We followed her upstairs and down the hall to the bathroom. As we entered the bathroom, Leann and I both noticed the new Jacuzzi. "When did you get this?" Leann asked.

"It was finished last month," Sarah said, "Now this is my favor from everyone. Step into the tub." We all climbed into the . The four of us subconsciously assumed the same places we had during the game. Sarah had a wicked grin on her face.

"On the count of three we all take off our undies." she said, "Then we start massaging our spouses with this oil." She turned to the shelves beyond the tub and grabbed a large bottle of oil. "And lastly, when I say 'Switch' we start massaging the next person."

My wife looked around and said "Anyone who wants to stop, step out of the tub now."

We all looked at each other but no one left the Jacuzzi.

Sarah's grin got even more wicked.

"Great!" Sarah said and then counted. "One, two, Three!"

With one smooth movement, the four of us were completely nude. The two erections were pointing straight up. And both women were looking at the opposite husbands member. After I noticed this I looked at Sarah's bush for the first time. It was neatly trimmed with just a hint of lips below.

Sarah handed a bottle of oil to Leann and grabbed another one from the shelf.

I held my hands out towards Leann while Mike held his toward Sarah. After the two girls poured oil onto their husbands' hands, and their own, Sarah replaced them on the shelf.

Leann and I faced each other and started to slowly massage each others chest with our lubricated hands. A quick peek to my side indicated that Sarah & Mike were also rubbing each other. Slowly my wife worked her down my belly and ended up on my dick. She grabbed the base and slowly pulled her hand up to the head. Just as I felt close to eruption, Sarah said "Switch!"

The four of us turned and faced the opposite of our spouses. Now I finally got to caress Sarah's boobs. They were so firm and tender. I ran my hands slowly down each side of her lithe body while her hand eventually found its way to my dick. God - her touch was so gentle and yet firm. It seemed like two seconds later she once again said "Switch" only this time she ducked around her husband to end up in front of my wife, which meant I was now facing Mike and his nakedness. Now I have known Mike since we were both very young, not once had I ever touched him while naked. We stared at each other for a few seconds. We both looked imploringly at Sarah, but she was enjoying her female-female massage so much, her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back in ecstasy. Then I noticed Leann had one hand on Sarah's boobs and the other between her thighs, Sarah was also massaging my lovely wife in the same manner. I looked at Mike and with a jerk of my head towards our wives, sidestepped behind mine. I started massaging Leann's shoulders while Mike went into place behind Sarah and mimicked my actions.

"No fair," Sarah say, her voice barely above a whisper, "I didn't say 'switch'."

At this point Mike and I reached around our own wife and starting fondling the boobs of the other's wife. My dick was pushing between my wife's thighs and with all the oil everywhere, it felt wonderful. Both women simultaneously stepped back a little and leaned forward to continue fondling each other. This allowed me to enter my wife's pussy and from the look upon Mike's face, he had done the same to his. The girl's had set the tempo for Mike and I to thrust and in very little time I was ready. I promptly withdrew and stepped back. Mike, seeing what I had done, also stepped back. The two men stood there looking at our wives for a few moments then switched places. Mike stood behind Leann while I was behind Sarah. Both men began massaging the backs & butts of the other's wife. At this time the two girls stopped their massage of each other & turned to face the guys behind them.

All four of us started to massage the person in front of them. I started at Sarah's shoulders and slowly worked down to her breasts. Then I reached around and started to massage her back. This brought my dick up to her belly. She promptly reached down and started to massage my dick. I leaned my face down towards hers and she leaned up to mine and we kissed. Her lips parted slightly and my tongue slipped through to taste hers.

I moved my hands back to the front and gently proceeded between her legs. My fingers found her clit and I slowly rubbed it with a circular motion. She responded by slightly thrusting her hips forward to increase the pressure. Her body started to tremble and I knew she was going to orgasm soon. I slid my hands back to her breasts and continued massaging them. I snuck a peek at my wife and Mike. His hand was buried in her pussy while she was stroking his dick. Then I noticed that Leann's other hand was rubbing Sarah's ass; my wife – the multi-tasker. I sat down in a Jacuzzi seat and starting licking one of Sarah's boobs. As she started stroking my hair, I felt her push my head don towards her belly. I traced a line from her boob to her belly button. Her push became a bit more insistent, so I continued to her pussy. To do this I slid between her legs nearly knocking down my wife who stood behind Sarah. Leann turned and saw me on the floor of the Jacuzzi and knelt down beside me. Her right hand kept working Mike's dick as she started stroking mine with the other. Sarah tasted sweeter than my wife.

Next thing I realize Mike is lying next to me with his face buried between my wife's legs. Leann broke off contact with Mike, straddled me and helped me enter her. Sarah, without seeing this happen, mimicked Leann's actions so that she and Leann were facing each other. While our wives were slowly bouncing on our erections, they leaned towards and kissed each other passionately. That pushed me over the edge and I shot my load deep into my wife. Not even two seconds later I hear Mike's orgasm. The two women never stopped while this happened. After a few seconds, the two women lay back against the wall of the Jacuzzi, looked at her own husband and said "Happy anniversary."

12