Anniversary Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw with horror the smaller one found my ass. It was dripping with some kind of lubricant and I tried very hard to keep it out of me. It pushed ever so slowly....It had a shape like a pointed snakes head! It kept pushing! He rolled and piched my nipples. I was crying. The 'snake' pressed into my ass, it was smaller at the base and grew in girth. I could see me struggling to try to push the snake out. I never saw my ass muscles move before! It hurt! I was screaming. It was pushing.

"It has a sensor. The factory instructions said it stops before it causes any muscle damage..."

His voice was wiped out by the pain! It was pushing deeper and deeper and finally it stopped when I could not contract ONE muscle! I could not fight anymore anything that wanted to enter my pussy I was helpless to it. If I had to pee there was no way I could hold it in...The snake thing started moving in and out of my ass very fast so that I hardly had time to see if any muscles worked....blessedly it stopped being so painful except when it was fully buried in me and I yelped with each thrust...the throne opened my legs wider. I did not care about anything anymore but the pain. All shame was gone in a sea of pain. When I saw the size and girth of the snake that was aiming for my dripping pussy I did not even care. my husband whispered in my ear, "You are losing control I do not like that we need to keep you alert!" His hands stopped abusing my breasts and I could see his hand flip some switches at the bottom of the seat. He went back to my breasts.

Something was flickering out of the mouth of the snake. About 7 inches long and two inches wide and flat. Suddenly it smacked my wet open pussy and swollen clit HARD! I screamed and bucked as it repeatedly whipped my clit while the other snake ass fucked me! The gag kept my screams from people in the loud, crowded and now smoky room...me husband left my breasts again and tightened the belt around me. I had to pee. I was going to pee in front of all these people while screaming and having my pussy spanked and my nipples rolled around in lace. They were sore now too! The worst part of the clit whipping was the fact that I was going to cum AGAIN while I was in pain and pleasure in front of a room full of people who could see what a whore I was at any time! I was screaming and cumming and finally...just as the cum stopped the pee started and just as the pee started the huge snake rammed deeply and without mercy into my already sore, tight helpless pussy. My piss helped it slam in as deep as my already bruised insides would allow....I could not stop screaming through the gag as that huge thing worked me like a piston and I watched it ram in deep over and over as the two snakes synchronized so that only one of them was in me at a time. I think I passed out. What woke me from my daze was the grand finale he had planned and I screamed once more as they both slammed deep in my holes at the same time and PUMPED me full of liquid.

I have no idea how many minutes or hours or how much time passed. I just know That I somehow had to get decent before the party ended. The snakes withdrew and the liquid, it looked like water, ran out of both holes. my whole bottom and pussy were red a swollen and in pain. I had orgasmed by force three times in one night! My husband took off the belt as I watched the snakes retreating to the base of the throne as if they were never there. I watched the seat close beneath my sore bottom. There was water mixed with piss all over the floor and the base of the throne. My husband took the glasses off me and the gag out of my mouth.

"God you are so beautiful when you are screaming and being fucked! I am so horny now I am about to cum all over myself and I have been holding it all this time just for you. You are so sweet so delicious so beautiful so amazing the way you took that pain...I am so hot!"

The music ended and the lights came on and the DJ said that food was served. My legs were together and I had dropped the bouquet on the floor at some time. People might have seen me. I did not care I was exhausted! There was no way I could walk. My triumphant husband gently lifted me off the throne and while the crowd cheered he waved to them all and carried me off to a room just for us...the DJ said, "The King and Queen will return to dine after they have celebrated thier anniversary! He carried me off into a lovely room rented just for us from the conference hall....in a voice husky with emotion he said...

"Woman I am going to fuck you again and again and again all your life and we are having that throne taken to our house and installed in our bedroom so I can treat you like the queen or whores you are...."

I passed out again.

12