Anniversary Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time and let her adjust to his size. She reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him into her. He slowly started to fuck her. His pace was steady and strong. Her legs were spread wide to allow him deeper access to her channel. Gunny and Anne were kissing and touching each other's breasts, while I had two fingers inside me. I knew how Tessa felt with his cock inside her. She certainly seemed to be enjoying him. Jim kept up his steady pace, then he rolled over, pulling her on top. She squatted over him and moved up and down on his swollen cock. She worked her hips up and down, riding him while she steadied herself on one of the riggings. Jim reached up and flicked her rings as she ground her clitty against his pubic bone. When her head fell back I knew that she was orgasming around his cock. His hips rose up to meet her grinding. He kept her riding the edge until she fell onto his chest. His cock still pulsing inside her.

Tessa laid there languishing in her post coital bliss until she slide off his still erect cock. Ginny came over and took his cock into her mouth, licking girlfriend's cum from him. Tessa leaned over and began kissing Jim. Her hand slipping down his chest, teasing his nipples. Ginny stood up and pulled Jim to a standing position. She then unhooked the Bosun's swing and slipped onto it. She pulled Jim into her and used the device as a sex swing. Jim plunged into her waiting pussy, as the chair swayed to the rocking of the boat. Ginny fingered her clit as Jim increased his pace, pounding her body with his vigorous thrusts. Neither of them held out very long before orgasming. Gunny laid back in the swing as her body shuddered from him spirting his thick jism into her. My own body clinched and spasmed watching them. I brought my wet fingers to my lips as Anne came over to take the wheel for our final decent into the harbor.

When we docked and began to off load our gear, Ginny and Anne gave us a hug and kiss. Both Jim and I wondered where Tessa had gone. Just as we were about to leave, she came up out from below deck. Although we had all put our swim suits back on, she was still naked. She ran down the plank and jumped into Jim's arms, giving him a big hug and wrapping her legs around him. He rubbed her back and she tearfully kissed his shoulder. When she finally let him go, she turned to me and handed me a beautiful necklace with piece of turquoise sea glass. She told me she makes them from glass that she finds along the beach. She wanted me to have it to thank me for encouraging her to fuck Jim. When she hugged and kissed both my cheeks, tears were rolling down them.

"Oh cheri, don't cry. It is a joyous thing that you've done for me. Are you two going to the Submissive Ball tomorrow?"

I looked at Jim. It was the first we had heard of it. "I guess, if we're invited."

"I hope so. I would like for Jim to bid on me at the submissive auction. I want some more of his dick." She said blushing.

"Well then we will be there for sure."

Jim took me in his arms and we walked back to her room. We both showered and had room service send up some food. We made love for the rest of the evening, sharing our thoughts and memories of our little sailing excursion. We both finally fell asleep after hours of sating ourselves. It had been a wonderful few days on the boat. While I wasn't the center of attention, it was good for Jim to be the one surrounded by hot women. I could tell by the way he thoroughly fucked me that he had had a wonderful time too.

12