Anniversary Proposal Ch. 04: The Finale!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went back and forth several times, keeping both women on the edge of their orgasm. Both were begging for their release. It was Ginny who was given permission first. His cock bumping her special spot, she fell over the edge as the spasms had her writhing in the pleasure of her orgasm. Jim could feel her pussy milking him. He fought off his own release. Once Ginny had caught her breath he moved back over to Tessa. She reached back again and spread herself without being told. Her head laid on the bed and she begged for her own release. As he plunged into her, he gave her the nod to cum. Her body exploded around him. Jim tried to fight off his own orgasm but Tessa's tight channel sucked him over the edge with her. His grunts were loud and booming as he emptied ropes and ropes of his hot cum inside her.

***

We continued to watch Jim and the girls. While Jim was going back and forth between Tessa and Ginny with his throbbing cock, Kevin pulled a pair of nipple clamps and slipped them on. He grabbed one of my nipples and wet it with his warm mouth, suckling it while his tongue swirled around my hard nub. When he was satisfied that it was swollen enough, he placed the clamp on it. Then he leaned in to tease my other nipple. Once it was plump and throbbing with need, he attached the other clamp. Initially they hurt, sending a pulsing throb to my clit. As his fingers returned to my slit, the pain morphed into a dull ache that led directly to my core. His thick fingers teased my hole as we watched the two submissives writhe on Jim's thick shaft. Hearing them beg for release only made Kevin's torment on my folds that much more erotic. I whimpered as his fingers entered me. When Jim finally gave the girls each permission to cum, Kevin jerk the leash on my collar and had me follow him out of the viewing room. As we left I could hear the echoes of the trio's orgasms.

***

Once Jim had calmed, he moved onto the bed between the girls. They both wrapped their arms around his. Their hands running up and down his chest. Jim's arms pulled them both into him. They laid there in the afterglow of their sex. All content, all safe. It was a special moment for them all. It wasn't until later that both of the girls cleaned his cock of their mixed juices and started the next round of fun. This went on for an hour until they were all properly sated. Once Jim and the girls and recovered, he led them by the collars back into the main area. They mixed into the crowd that had gathered and found Jen strapped to a bench on stage. Jim placed his arms around his two submissives and watched as his wife was tormented on the main stage in front of everyone. It was a work of art to watch them both bring her to the edge but never letting her release.

Chapter Fourteen

Kevin led me out of the catacombs of the private rooms and out through the main area. Following him, clad only in my stocking, heels, and see-through lace panties, he led me by my leash through the large crowd. The chain attached to the nipple clamps swayed with my breasts and pulled my turgid buds. There were many in the crowd that whistled and hooted at my nakedness. My panties were drenched. The exaggeration in the sway my hips, let everyone know that I loved what was being done to me. The flush in my cheeks was the proof that this humiliation had me primed and full of need.

Kevin completed his walk through the crowd and led me up onto the main stage. I saw Anne, the 1st mate from our sailing trip standing beside a padded bench in the center of the stage. She was dressed in a severe bustier that cupped her beautiful breasts and left them on display. What I noticed most of all was the strap-on dildo that was around her waist. A rush of fluids flooded my pussy as Kevin led me to the bench and bent me over. While Anne cuffed my arms to the legs of the bench on one side. Kevin spread my thighs and cuffed them to the legs on the other side. My full breasts hung down and swayed as they locked me into place. The chain that attached to the nipple clamps teased me with my every movement. The crowd that had gathered was murmuring. I felt open and helpless. I knew every eye in the place was on me. There were cameras and microphones everywhere to catch every inch of my restrained body and every sound that I made.

Anne squeezed my breasts. This only added to the pull of the chained clamps on my nipples. Kevin's hand were moving up my thighs to the apex where his thick fingers touched the wetness of my panties. He pulled the lacy fabric until it split my wet folds and was tight against my throbbing clitty. My bonds were tight and I couldn't move my hips to his teasing. His hand slapped my upturned ass as his other hand ripped the soaked panties from me. My whimpers echoed through the room with the help of the microphones. I knew everyone could see my juices dripping from my wet pussy.

Kevin knelt down behind me, spreading the cheeks of my ass wide as he leaned in and licked my wet folds. His hot lips sucked on my outer lips, pulling them away from my body. I pulled at my cuffs but couldn't press back against him for any friction. Anne was pulling the chain of the clamps. The burning only lit the fire in my core further. Kevin thumbed my swollen lips, spreading them, as his tongue delved into my channel. My cries for release were heard by everyone but fell on deaf ears from my tormenters. Anne finally rubbed the purple gel dildo across my face and my mouth opened automatically. It filled my mouth as Kevin's expert tongue licked deep inside me. His stubble scratched over my erect clit as his tongue fucked me for everyone to see. Anne grabbed my hair and began to drive the phallus down my throat. Being used like this had me soaring to the edge but not beyond it.

When I was so close I could taste my release, Kevin slapped my ass and signaled to Anne for them to switch. She pulled the gel dildo from my lips with a pop and move behind me. Kevin came around front. He unzipped his pants and reached in his boxers and pulled out his throbbing cock. It was turgid and purple with need. I licked my lips seductively as Anne thrust her phallus into my depths. I moaned loudly. My cries echoed out into the crowd. Kevin quieted them when he offered me his hard cock. My mouth opened obediently and he entered me. Anne was driving the dildo deep as Kevin took my throat. I was suddenly filled with cock and loved being taken so roughly, so publicly.

They swapped out several times, just as Jim had with the girls. I was teetering on the edge of my release but they both kept me from it. First Kevin would fuck me, then Anne. Each time a cock was replaced inside me, the other would present to my mouth for me to clean my juices from it. My cries grew in intensity but fell unheard from the two filling me. When I had finished cleaning Anne's dildo the last time, she removed it and brought her wet pussy for me to lick. My tongue lapped at her folds, licking all her juices, then latched onto her swollen clit as Kevin pounded me from behind. My breasts swayed with his every thrusts, the chain pulling my tender nipples. Anne broke over the ledge and waves of her juices flooded my waiting mouth. Kevin heard her moans and followed behind her. His cock swelled and shot his hot jism deep into my pussy, splashing the warm ropes of his cum across my cervix. As they both rode their release at both of my ends, I was still left needy and trembling with tension. I begged for it, moaned like a needy whore, but they just pulled themselves from me and left me hanging, literally.

Anne and Kevin released my cuffs and led me to the edge of the stage. Not before Kevin lubed my ass and filled it with a medium sized butt plug. Kevin had me get on all fours and show the crowd my well fucked pussy. My lips red and swollen. My juices dripping down my thighs until it was soaking the edges of my thigh-highs. Their hands still stroked me as Kevin told me to masturbate for the crowd. I reached back between my legs. My fingers found Kevin's cum leaking out. I used the slick juices as lubrication and swirled it around my swollen clit. My legs were shaking when I finally pushed first two, then three fingers inside me. The whole time I was begging, and pleading for my release. Kevin asked the crowd if should be allowed to cum. There were a smattering of

"no's" but the majority were screaming "yes." Kevin leaned down by my ear and whispered for me to cum for him.

With his honey like voice in my ear, I shattered into a million pieces. My fingers were a blur as they dove deep inside me. My thumb rubbed my clitty as my fingers coaxed my release from the depths of my core. My breath was ragged and I could hear the thump of my heartbeat in my ear. In the middle of it all, Anne removed the clamps from my nipples. The pain was excruciating with the rush of blood back into them. This sent me over the edge yet again. I writhed there in front of everyone, as they watched me cum for my Master. I don't remember much after that until I awoke in in Kevin's lap. He was running his hands over me as he whispered into my ear dragging me back from somewhere I've never been before. Anne handed him my cloak and he escorted me back to his car and we left. The butt plug was still deep in my ass.

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up the next morning feeling rested but still horny. I had relished my submissive role. Kevin was good at keeping me on edge and subservient. The submission auction term was for 48 hours so I still had another day to be his submissive. A shudder went through me with that thought. I wondered what he might have in store for me today. I also thought about what I had seen with Jim and the way he had thoroughly dominated Ginny and Tessa. Could he do that with me? Would he want to? Our time at this Island resort certainly has changed us. I laid there wondering if it was for the best or was there something lurking below the surface that was here to destroy us.

I quickly brushed that bad thought out of my head as I watched Kevin's chest rise and fall with each breath. I touched the leather band around my neck and felt an electric pulse shoot to my core. I could feel my pussy start to become slick with what it represented. I was not a slave or even a real submissive, I just had this innate need to please Kevin. In some sense of the word that was being submissive. I looked over to the clock and it read 12:30. We had slept in this morning after such a late night. When we had gotten back last night Kevin had removed my butt plug. He had me wash him in the shower. It was so erotic and we ended up have sex again when we got to bed. We feel asleep in each other's arms.

When we finally got out of bed, Kevin ordered us some lunch. He put on a robe to cover his naked body, but I wasn't allowed to dress. So I was naked when the young man brought up our food. Honestly, I was over my being embarrassed about being naked in front of anyone. I've been a secret exhibitionist for years. When I teased the waiter by opening up my legs to let him get a good look at my wet pussy, Kevin reprimanded me and sent me to the corner. He made me crawl over on my hands and knees while the young man watched. My face flooded then from the humiliation. It certainly put me in my place. After Kevin sent him away, he called me a brat and that I would be punished after he finished eating. I just knelt there in the corner until he was done. He finally called me over to him. I crawled back and knelt up at his feet.

He fed me small bites from his hand. It was belittling, but in a way it was sensual. I knelt obediently while he fed me one bite at a time. When he finished, he asked me why I was going to be punished. I replied for teasing the waiter. He then brought me up over his lap. He gave me 10 hard slaps to each cheek, while he held my arms back with the other hand. I could feel his cock pressed against my belly. My ass was burning when he let me back down. His hand stroked the side of my face.

"I don't like punishing you Jen, but I don't like your focus off of me." He said as his thumb moved over my lips.

"I'm sorry Sir." My mouth opened and took his offered thumb into my mouth.

He growled as my tongue swirled around him. My eyes looked up to see the fire in his eyes. Then I looked down to where his cock was tenting in his robe. I moaned as I sucked his thumb. I so much wanted it to be his cock. He must have sensed this and pulled his robe open. He pulled his hand back and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to him. I took his thick shaft into my wet mouth. I started to move my hand up to cup his balls.

"Only use your mouth my sweet."

I locked my hands behind my back and started to bob my head up and down his turgid cock. I moaned around him as my tongue swirled under his shaft. I teased his head, sucking hard. His growl only encouraged my sucking him. He used the hand on the back of head to force me down further. I tried to take him all the way down but started gagging at first. He released some of the pressure but I kept trying to swallow him. I could feel his need as I pushed him down my throat. His cocked swelled, the muscles of my throat tightened around him.

My breasts were pressed against his legs, as my hard nipples abraded against them. He lost himself in my waiting mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could to keep up. When he finally slowed, I swirled my tongue around his sensitive head, still sucked the dribble of cum that was leaking out. When I let his cock slip from my mouth, he leaned down and kiss my forehead.

"You're suck a good girl. I have some exciting plans for you today."

I smiled up at him. "What kinds of plans?"

"I'm not giving anything away just yet, but you will have another grand audience again. You flourished in front of one last night."

I blushed at thinking about how the crowd had added to my performance last night. "I'm ready for anything Sir. You just lead the way." I said flirting with him.

We both showered and I watched him dress in a bathing suit and linen shirt. I was still only wearing his collar. He motioned for me to come to him. Then he had me kneel at his feet. My juices were flowing as I eagerly did his bidding. Then he instructed me to place my head on the floor and bring my ass up. I felt so exposed. I'm sure that Kevin could see my arousal. It wasn't until I felt a warm slick sensation around my tight rosette that I had any idea of what he wanted. His finger, slick with lube, entered my ass. Jim and I have had anal sex before and knew what to do. When he pressed two fingers inside me, I pressed back against his intrusion. He moved them in and out of my tight hole until I was loosened up well. Then he pressed something hard and larger against the opening. Again I pushed back against it until it popped through the tight ring.

Kevin told me it was a jeweled butt plug and that it was for some fun he was planning later. It burned a little but it soon turned to a nice full feeling inside me. Kevin had me put on some sandals and we were heading to the beach. We walked through the lobby of the resort and out onto the beach. Kevin led me by my leash that was attached to his collar. Instead of demeaning, it felt so sensual and erotic. I was his submissive sex toy and he wasn't afraid to show me off to anyone who cared to look. I followed a few steps behind him but my hips had a little extra sway to them and my breasts wobbled with each step I took. I could feel the fullness of the plug that kept my concentration on my growing arousal down below. By the time we reached his palapa, I was a horny mess.

The palapa was an open sided dwelling with a thatched roof of palm leaves. The floor was decked and there were a several chairs and a few hammocks. There was an outdoor shower, a wet bar, and just about everything you might need for a relaxing day at the beach. He had me take a couple of chairs and set them in the sun. He then had me remove his clothes and slather his sinewy form with tanning oils. I luxuriated touching his body. Then he returned the favor. His strong hands on me sent shocks of electricity through my body. His touch hot on my skin made me want him right here, right now. When he rubbed the oils into my tender ass, I whimpered. Some of it was from the dull ache from my recent punishment, but the rest was from need. My body was primed and Kevin knew it. His cock was erect and I licked my lips seductively. He growled but laid back in his chair. I sat next to him with my body craving his touch.

We laid there for a half hour before one of the guys from my golf outing came by, it was Esteban. Kevin had me get up and remove his clothing. I rubbed the oils into his skin and let him take my chair. Then I was instructed to get them each a beer. When I returned Mitch and Michael were waiting there. I automatically retrieved them each a chair and started to remove their clothing. After I finished putting the oils on Mitch, Michael was standing there waiting. Because he was darker skinned he didn't need any oils but appeared to waiting none the less. I rubbed the sensual oils on his dark skin. Each man had grown hard with my touch and Michael wasn't any different. His erect cock only heightened my arousal as my juices were dripping from my pussy. My holes all wet and aching to get their cocks inside me. Kevin's reprimand for my idle gazing at Michael's cock broke my trance. I went to retrieve the men each a beer.

As the beach continued to fill with sun worshipers, I continued to serve the men. Hands groped my naked form as I waited on them, fetching them more beer, reapplying the oils. Kevin had me stroke their hard cocks but wouldn't alloy me take them in my mouth or any other of my holes. His teasing just kept my arousal festering in my core. My nipples were taunt, my clit had uncovered itself from its protective hood, and my sphincter clinched the plug as I tended to their needs. The crowd continued to gather around us. I begged Kevin for release but it fell on deaf ears. This went on for an hour at least.

Finally, Kevin gave me the command to lay back sidewise on one of the hammocks under the palapa. He had me spread my thighs and show the men and anyone else who was looking, my arousal. My labia was swollen and wet. My clitty was erect and needy. Kevin had me touch myself for their pleasure. On hand cupped my breast, while my fingers were teasing my hard nipples, my other hand dipped down between my legs and ran through my slick folds. Their eyes were glued to my body as my fingers teased my sex. I brought my hand to my mouth pushing two of my fingers in and sucked my juices. Then I traced them down my body, still wet from my saliva and pushed them inside me. I fingered myself for them as my thumb made soft circles around my clit. My body ached with need as I whimpered for them. I brought my wet fingers back to my mouth, sucking my juices from them.

This time I sank my thumb inside my wet pussy. I held my legs high and wide as I patted the plug in my ass. My body shuddered as my spasms edged me to the brink of my orgasm. Kevin had me stop and hold my labia open for them, my hole clinching with need. When my orgasm abated he had me continue. I pulled hard on my nipples as my fingers again assaulted my pussy. The men's cocks were throbbing as they stroked and watched my show. I wanted them all, right here, without a care of who watched. The crowd was growing in numbers as the spectacle continued. I found myself begging for use. Kevin was the first to rise but they all followed his lead. They gathered around my displayed body. Their hands touched skin. I laid back and let them have their way with me. Their hands lit my body on fire.

Kevin was at my head. I laid back and took his offered cock down my throat. Mitch was between my thighs and entered me without fanfare. My pussy took his cock with ease, my slick juices dripping down to my plugged ass. Both men took their pleasure with my body. As Kevin's submissive slut, I wanted nothing more than to pleasure them all. Of course I wanted to cum, but Kevin made it clear that this would not happen until they had had their fill of me. He warned me that if I were to cum, that he would have me pleasure anyone on the beach who desired me. With that thought, a shudder went through my aching body. Mitch was the first to cum. He pulled out and shot ropes of his hot seed across my displayed body. Esteban took his place and I was filled again. Kevin's cock swelled in my mouth and he pulled out and painted my face with his cum. When he'd finished, he slapped my face with his semi-erect cock. Mike brought his black cock to my lips. My mouth watered for him. He teased my lips at first before he entered me. My tongue swirled around his bulbous head. My mouth was filled with his giant cock as he pushed deeper down. I fought the reflex to gag when it reached the back of my throat.