Anniversary Proposal Ch. 04: The Finale!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esteban was teasing my nipples, pulling the hard nubs away from my body. My pussy milked his stiff shaft. Michael was throat fucking me now. His cock taking my mouth as Esteban took my wet pussy. I could feel the spasms pulse through me. I fought off my needs as they took me. I could hear the murmur of the crowd. Michael pulled his cock out and had me suck his balls as he stroked his turgid shaft. Esteban's cock was hitting my sensitive spot as his hands gripped my ankles and spread my legs further. I reached up and cupped my breasts for them, squeezing my soft flesh. Mike pushed his cock back down my throat as Esteban pulled out and came on my body. His cum scalded my skin. The men were still around me. Hands kept my legs spread open. My pussy was gaping with the need to be filled again.

Kevin leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You love this slut. Show the crowd how much you love it. Finger yourself until Mike cums."

I moaned around Mike's thick cock. My hand obediently went down and three of my fingers entered my pussy. As my thumb swirled around my clitty, I finger fucked my pussy while Mike continued to throat fuck me. I could feel every vein and every cord in his turgid shaft. I whimpered with need as I felt his cock swell and fill me even more. When he started to spasm in my mouth he pulled out and sent thick ropes of his hot cum across my face. I held my mouth open and my tongue out hoping to catch some of his seed. As I licked at the wetness around my mouth I could feel the spasms of my impending orgasm approach. When I found my release it gripped me as the waves of ripped through my body. I screamed from the utter force of me orgasm. My fingers stilled in my spasming pussy. I could feel my muscles clinch round my fingers. I whimpered as my orgasm ebbed. The men went back and sat down. I laid there with my legs spread and my fingers still buried inside me, waiting for Kevin's next command.

He ordered me to get down and fetch them all another cold beer. I did as I was told. My legs were unsteady and my body was still pulsing from my orgasm. As I handed them their beer, I found myself pouting. Kevin took offense to this and had me over his knee. He gave my ass a sound pounding. Each slap had my ass clinching the plug in my tight hole. My juices were flooding on his lap. I could feel his erection poking my belly. He had me stand in front of them. My face and body were covered in their release. Kevin had me walk to the water and clean myself off. It seemed ever eye was on me. My face flushed with blood but my body was filled with desire. After a quick rinse of my body, I sauntered back to the palapa. I refreshed the men with beers. My pussy felt empty. My body already begged for another release.

Just off the beach a large sailboat laid anchored. Jim, Tessa and Ginny had just returned for their overnight trip. He had taken his submissives for an erotica sail. Now he was watching the show on the beach of his lovely wife while the girls took turns sucking his cock. Jim had watched as his beautiful wife had taken every man's cock in her throat and pussy while the rest of the beach crowd looked on. It turned him on to see her so submissive to them. He couldn't wait to take his new found desire to be her Dominant and use her submissiveness for his pleasure. The girls sucked his cock while he watched her play their sex slave on the beach.

Chapter Sixteen

I fell at Kevin's feet and begged to be used again. He growled and told me to go back to the hammock and lay face down this time. He had me crawl there. My plugged ass and wet pussy were on display for everyone. When I was in place the men gathered around me again.

Kevin stooped in front of me. "Ah my sweet pet. We are all going to take your tight ass now. Are you up for this?"

"Yes Sir. Please I need to cum again." I begged.

"When the last of us have had our pleasure you may have it. Now beg for each of us to take your tight hole."

I turned my head to each man. "Please Sirs, fuck my tight ass. I want your cocks inside me."

Esteban was the first. His cock, although large was the smallest of the four men. He lubed his erect cock as Mitch pulled the plug from my ass with a "pop." While I was still gaping, Esteban pushed inside of me. He stilled and let me adjust to his size. He grabbed my ass cheeks and started to fuck me. Mitch presented his cock to my mouth and again I was filled at both ends. They pulled me back and forth with the swing of the hammock. I could feel the shaft of Esteban fill my tight hole as he fucked my ass. I moaned around Mitch's cock. Esteban grabbed my cheeks and spread me wide. His cock filling me completely. My pussy tightened and my ass clinched around his shaft. He didn't last long before cuming inside me. Mitch moved around and took his place while Mike took his. As each took his pleasure, my body edged closer to my orgasm. I fought my need as their cocks moved in and out of me. I moaned around Mike's thick cock as Mitch fucked my ass, using my own saliva and Esteban's cum as natural lube. They worked me over in front of the ever growing crowd. The slut fest continued.

Finally Mitch's cock erupted inside me, splashing his cum into my bowels. I felt cum dripping down between my folds as he pulled himself from me leaving me with an empty feeling. Mike moved around behind me. I was a little frightened at the thought of his massive cock in my tight hole. He nudged my rosette with his bulbous head. Just as he pushed inside me and my mouth opened to moan, it was filled with Kevin's erect cock. The two men filled me. I felt full again. Mike's cock made me feel like he was splitting me open but I pushed back like the slut that I was. His cock was pushing against the thin membrane that separated my anal canal and my pussy. Each of his thrusts pressed against my sensitive spot. I was teetering on the edge of an orgasm as they both spit-roasted me.

My breasts were hanging down, caught in the webbing of the hammock. Hands were groping them, teasing my nipples as the men hammered me at both ends. It was more than I could take. I moaned around Kevin's cock, trying to beg for my release. I was overwhelmed with need but I tried to stay focused on their pleasure not mine. Mike's thick cock was pounding me when he erupted sending his hot seed deep into my bowels. Each thick rope seem to splash against my G-spot. When they both pulled out I was begging to cum. Kevin moved quickly around and entered me swiftly. His cock filled my emptiness. My sore ass took him easily with the promise of orgasm when he filled me with his cum. His cock swelled inside me, spurting his slick sum into me. It was all I could take. My body spasmed around his cock, milking him as I saw stars and came in the most resounding orgasm of my life. The men held me in place as Kevin continued to spill himself inside me. It went on for what felt like hours.

Finally, I laid limp in the swing of the hammock. My body twitching with spasms, my orgasm seemed to go on and on. It felt like it would never stop. As I slowly came back to reality I felt empty but sated. The huge crowd cheered as I laid there in my post orgasmic state. Kevin leaned over my body. His semi-erect cock pressed against my leaking ass and pussy. He whispered that my submission contract had ended. My body shuddered again with his warm words in my ear. When my eyes could focus again, I could see that the sun had started to fade. The crowd was still mingling but fading as well. The guys helped me up and laid me back down in the hammock. It was their turn to tend to me. Kevin slipped in next to me and took me in his strong arms. Someone gave me a cold bottle of water and I drank from it. The guys each leaned in and gave me a kiss and thanked me for sharing. When they all had gone and it was just Kevin and I, he told me that he'd hoped that my fantasy of being taken like this in front of a crowd had been all that I thought it would be. I couldn't form words yet but my moan gave my affirmation.

We laid like this cooling to the ocean breeze until Kevin said it was time to go. I told him I needed to have some alone time. He made sure I was OK, then gave me a kiss on my forehead. He told me not to stay out here too long and that he wanted Jim and I to meet him when we woke up tomorrow before we left for home. I told him we would. I watched him walk back to the resort while I laid naked and sated. A lone sailboat, unseen by me, drifted on the winds back to the marina. I wondered to myself if Jim and I would ever be the same after this vacation. I laid there pondering our future. I didn't feel like going back to my suite and to my husband. I needed time to process all that had happened in the past week. When I finally felt able to walk again, I headed to the water's edge. I walked for what seemed like hours. I was dark as the waves softly licked my bare feet. It was early morning before I headed back to our suite. Ready for whatever waited for me, for us.

When I got back to our suite, I found Jim passed out naked in bed. His body smelled freshly showered. I had cleaned off the strong scent of sex from my body as well. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around him. We woke up late and went to Kevin's suite as our bags were being taken down for our trip back home. We found Kevin and Casey waiting for us with a wonderful lunch prepared. We ate without much banter. My mind was racing with the thoughts of what had happened during our week of sexual games. Jim and I arrived here a week ago to celebrate our anniversary but ended up doing so much more, thanks to Kevin. There was a sexual hum in the veranda that last day. The day that Kevin offered Jim a job and us a place in his Caribbean slice of heaven.

We did leave that day for home but only to get our affairs in order. Two months later we had moved to a beautiful house just off the beach and down from Kevin's resort. With the salary Jim was offered we could afford it easily. What the future holds for us, heaven only knows. But we are all looking forward to where this thing takes us. Because in the land where the humidity leaves a salty film on your skin anything can happen.

The End.