All Comments on 'Ann's First Adventure'

by albanytruckingcpl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
deadonedeadoneover 8 years ago

Yet one more WACC/slut formula story.

Everything that could be said has been said: the first few hundred times this story has be written.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Keep writing

Stories have a stimulating appeal so keep it up and you will be rewarded

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
They have talked about it...but...

Sure they have talked about it...Sure he could have stopped the whole thing...But for me 3 facts are out of context: 1st - What kind of mother would stay in bed with another man hearing her smal child crying in the other room? 2nd - What kind of wife would cheat, without an assurance from her husband that what they had talked weren't only a fantasy? She not only cheated, but after that she looked at him with an impish look...As she was challenging him to say or take any action...Is that love or respect? 3rd - They couldn't wake the new friend up, but he could go from the living room to their bed? If he was so stoned, he would have surely fell asleep in the sofa...And if he couldn't wake up, he could have slept in the floor...he was anesthetized in alcohol, what the difference? I hope your next story about this couple, have more understanding and more respect for each other...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what's the point?

On a site such as Literotica, the most uninteresting introduction to a story is the claim that it is true. Who could possibly tell, one way or the other? Perhaps it's that so-called "true" stories are the ultimate fantasy for some people.

Why not just write and post the story, minus the unsubstantiated intro (who really cares if it's true or not), and let the story stand on its own merits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fetish crap

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - Drop the "This is a true story" crap.

You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word you're writing. It does nothing for the story but make us laugh at how ridiculous that statement is. Next - get a decent story line. This one has been done to death. Your version isn't original, clever or well written. The characters are thoroughly unlikeable. Their actions are just plain dumb. All in all a truly horrible story. No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A "true" story not worth to be told

nothing more to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought it was very natural

I think it was a very natural story it was similar to my first wifes first encounter but in honesty it could of been better written with more detail. it seemed a bit rushed. I would very much like to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks.

It is amazing how the same types always find each other, any woman I have been serious with would have dumped my little dumb ass if I suggested this shit. Find these stories hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As anyone can see ...

this experience was just special as all get out. 30 years later it's still a golden memory. *

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
If nothing else, you provoked a reaction!

If you can cut through the unpleasantness, there's actually some good advice in the comments. Whether true or not, it reads as unbelievable - that you can sort. The language flows badly, making it difficult to read, and his position seems to be as an open minded partner who loves to share, but he comes over as pathetic, which never goes down well on Lit. Get yourself(ves?) an editor who can advise and improve - and don't give up just yet!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
I find it believable

I don't understand why saying the story is true upsets some people. I believe you when you say it's true. And I believe in "different strokes for different folks". If you want to share your wife, why should others care? As long as you two are O.K. with it, it's not the morality police's place to object. And, as for the husband tending to the child, it's my experience that the mother is happy to have the dad help out. I think it's sexist to expect the female to do all the child care. A mom can tell from the baby's cry how serious an issue has caused the cry. So mom knew it was not serious and appreciated dad for taking care of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only had to read the comments to know this one really sucks!

"1"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Intent

My major quibble is that, as the tale reads, it sounds like Hubby was 'greasing the skids' for an acquaintance to boff his Sweetie! But there is precious little admission of that except by Sweetie informing Bull that Hubby fantasized about getting chucked!

A related quibble is that there was little or no advance hint that Sweetie was ripe for some strange! Just as well, because Bull's 'seduction' sucked swamp-water!

3*. Adequate ... but coulda been a contendah!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Weak, but a good start.

Keep 'em coming (no pun intended). A good beginning, but like others said, use an editor.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Cuckold?

If someone was a swinger then, and has discussed with his wife what he would like to see, is he a cuckold now? I don't really think so.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Tachnically yes, he's a cuckold. Or maybe a wittol would be a better word.

People tend to think of cucks as impotent, ineffective, wimpy guys.

Cucks are simply guys whose wives fucked other guys.

As for the story, I have some problems with the build up, as others have noted. Could use some more fleshing out.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
You have to start somewhere!

I find the story very believable and fairly common for couples to experiment especially when the stud has more to offer. After chatting about possibilities it is usually the woman who takes the lead and I am sure her husband got to enjoy far more than he did on this occasion. I enjoyed the read

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Great first effort

I really enjoyed your first story. I thought you did a nice job with the mechanics as well as the plot. Keep up the good work.

To other readers who enjoyed this, please provide comments, and make sure to vote by clicking the fifth star above. It's very discouraging that only one percent of readers vote, and usually only the idiot trolls provide feedback. If you don't let authors know that you enjoy their work they will stop writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
***

Not too bad for a first try. I hope you take the constructive advice offered by some and keep in mind that even those who say eat shit and die can sometimes teach us something. The main thing is not to let them get you down; just keep writing.

When you consider those who comment under the cover of anonymous don’t have the drive to register and get a user name, you should definitely factor that into your evaluation of their comments. Yes, I know they like to use the excuse that nobody uses their real name, and it’s true. However, when I sign my user name readers know readers know it’s the Carolina Dreamer making the stupid or brilliant observations. (Whichever the case may be.)

We have no idea if the Anon making a dumb statement here in the same one who makes the same type comment every time or if most of the time he/she are right on the mark. I have come to the conclusion that the really insulting comments are made by from 10 to 20 readers. They may not realize it, but writers pick up a definite style, even if they only comment.

You do need to practice fleshing your characters out more. If this is true like you claim, you know a lot of background as to why the two of you would do such a thing. You need to tell your readers enough that we can say, "I can see someone doing that." As you told the story, it is highly unlikely anyone would react in the way you relate.

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES!

twointriguedtwointriguedover 8 years ago
Definitely....keep writing.

I agree, don't let the rude and crude Anon comments stop you from sharing your stories here in the Loving Wives section....where these stories of extramarital sex belong, and where the Anons who despise them don't. Why in the hell do they even browse this section if it pisses them off so much? I've also found that these few Anons are the first to jump on a story, berate it, bully the writer, and rate the story very low to drive the average down. I agree that Anons should not be able to comment or vote. If you want to participate in this forum, then register. If you don't have the courage to register, then just read and keep your comments to yourself. I found this story to be believable, which is what interests me more than fiction....real people having real experiences is more exciting and interesting to me. There are some excellent fiction writers, too, though. And kudos to them. Some of their stories, though admittedly fiction, are written in such a believable fashion. I would have enjoyed a bit more character development, and more details in the actual event....painting a more vivid picture in my mind. Also, as you add more details of the event, sort of setting the scene, you also create a bit of suspense on the part of the reader. The presentation of what went on left me a little flat and wanting....almost 'wham, bam'. It might be worth your while to have a volunteer editor work with you to polish a piece up a bit, too.....spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc. Writing errors tend to be distracting to a discerning reader, getting in the way of a good story. Keep working on it, though. You have a good story to tell here. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why would anybody encourage non-erotic writing?

Isn't this supposed to be a site for erotic literature? Reading some of the comments, makes me wonder what the word "erotica" means to some. Apparently the word is interpreted differently by many. Didn't think too much of this story. 1*

eatcoocheatcoochover 8 years ago
great story

Love that this is a true story. That adds to the sexy factor in itself. Please tell us more of her adventures. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

You already have a lot of readers. Keep it up.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Did Not Enjoy**

This was a poor bit of writing. Sorry but that's the way I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nobody rides my bike.

Nobody shares my wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why would you be proud that your wife is a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Similar Adventures

That was a really good story and kind of reminded me of the first time I shared my wife Carrie. Although it wasn't quite like the story here, it turned out to be a lot of fun and led to us having a lot of adventures similar to it. Like the author here, I found out that I really enjoyed having her after another man had sex with her and filled her pussy with his cum. That she could have gotten pregnant from the adventure was an add on and made it even more exciting.

We joined a swinger's club and had more adventures both together and separately. They were all exciting and just made us appreciate one another more. That she always came home afterward told me all I really needed to know; we were together because we genuinely loved each other and that we belonged together. We had 22 years together before cancer took her from me. I'm hoping that God will put us back together forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous