All Comments on 'Anonymous'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
You're an angry little fella

Aren't you?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a s.......

disgusting 1*

korba76korba76about 8 years ago
Go get...

...that monster cock, cucky boy. Don't write anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You.....

You are an exception to what men are and should be, not the rule.

Don't mistake your sickness for what is right.

Ppl are entitled to what kind of sex acts they like, you too are perfectly in the right by your desire to suck cock and to write stories about it.

But place your stories in fetish or gay male where they belong. Not here.

Enjoy your faggy life, pretending to be not gay isnt easy on anyone.

So save yourself the trouble and accept your true sexual orientation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

They write what you know.

So, well now we know also.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

HAHA, HA,Ha ha ha ha ha ha..............................................................

AMerryman

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I understood the satire...but...

I understood the satire...but the best way to piss off people who insult the writers that write stories they don't like, is to ignore them...People who insult, expect to be insulted back, so they can insult again...If their insults are ignored, they will feel rage for that...so this story will make those people happy, because they can put out all their insults...It will have the contrary effect, and being so it failed its objective...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
To Each his Own

You have your needs. Who am I to judge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why not stick with what you know?

Hmmmm, white wimp sucking black cock, wife who uses him as a cunt cleaner, little wimp bitch who writes big mean nasty words, . . . guess you are writing what you know. Your highest ranking stories are in Gay Male, and your lowest are in Loving Wives. Maybe that should tell us all something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear annony you have only one ranking and that's

asshole of LIT!!! I gave this a 5 to help offset the fool's 1 vote. Eat shit annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Try at Satire but.....

It doesn't work.To much in the readers face.This comes across as a desperate author looking for.attention. Trolling for trolls.Sad really.No vote because it was obviously put in the wrong category for the wrong reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty sure this was supposed to be funny

Nice joke. Wait, no it wasn't. Pretty sure this is one of swingerjoe's pen names. Just stupid and infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amusing

I wasn't interested until I saw where it was going. A bit of fun.

I do want to clear up a huge HUGE misunderstanding that I think your story is getting at. The so-called 'haters' that hang out in the LW section are here because they enjoy want they read. Enjoyment at some level .. I'm not sure what. They always come back for more, give their '1' ratings, and still come back. They're the biggest fans of the genre.

Give them more of what they want. They'll curse and swear and come back for more. I guarantee it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
The best part of this story

...is that some of the people commenting don't seem to recognize the irony of their comments.

This story belongs in the Trolling Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-amusing

What's amusing is your rant. Assholes like you are a dime a dozen on this site, pretending to know why others read. Well asshole, I don't read a single one of these low scored stories. Anything under a four star rating is usually not worth reading. Do you know why there are so many shit stories thrown into this category? Because the low life like you think they're erotic. Gave it a one in honor of that whore of Lit, bonny/vasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Really? I thought this site posted erotic stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty Funny

I thought this story was pretty funny. The whole "I'm not the guy I think I am" sort of thing is amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The problem with this little ditty?

90% of the commentators and readers don't under what irony is. Not that I thought this was a worthwhile read, but at least I understood the point of the exercise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FFS

Enough of this racist crap, it should not be in LW section but in fetish!!! Come on Literotica make them put in the right section, at least IL section then we wouldn't make the mistake of reading this total crap.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
See we all know it's the asshole of LIT who wants to change LW section!

There's no need keep it the way it is. only the asshole of LIT wants this and it's because his wife, who has a brain, left his sorry ass. We're all happy your wife left you, you old ugly fag!!!!

sixpesixpeabout 8 years ago
Nice touch of irony.

I loved your bit about making comments anonymously, and the sort of comments these people make. I have these all the time, and ignore them. I like your way of getting revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ha ha

Liked the story, loved the comments

Anon (of course)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yep dead wives tell no lies, and castrated bulls are very mellow

given a few years they fatten up good, butchered they make good steaks

1* for writing gay fag stuff and putting IR in LW

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
For the Record

This is satire , not irony.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
problem

of these deluded fag authors is that they believe normal people secretly are all cucks like themselves. or that they even read their shit. and when normal people tell them what sick fucks they are, they get all pissed and write some trolling idiocy like this. what their point is, I have no idea. automatic 1 star.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. eat shit dear annony you ugly old fag!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. eat shit dear annony you ugly old fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2.23

Better hand out a few more 5 star votes vastiesmith. The score of this crock story hasn't risen much. One star in honor of the fur muncher vastiesmith. Shouldn't you be over in the Lesbian Category?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
OK I will asshole of LIT!!

Just to piss your ugly old ass off. BTW way your wife wants to know if you'll clean her tomorrow for Easter. I told her you would since your favorite meal Is cum! You're such a pussy dear annony, such a pussy. You just love the boys and their cocks

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Fag

and I am not anonymous. Seriously, I get the satire, but your point of view is skewed by your interests, which are def a small minority of humanity. Dont feel bad, just accept that you love the sperm and come out of the closet if you havent already. It is a new day, you dont have to fear stigmatization in today's culture, gays like you are celebrated....

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 8 years ago
What ways this?

I choked as I read it. Maybe the husband should tie wife to bed and let her rot after all she wants to be having sex so badly maybe he'll return before she expires. Oh wait that's murder. Damon it now I get life. Oh well solitary confinement is better than reading the cuckold stories.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I agree

it was a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't be naive

Don't be naïve, the story is about THOSE READERS who are constantly and puritanically criticizing writers of erotic stories dealing with adults relationships and showing their macho man views in an explicit and rude way, when in fact they may have at home some skeletons hidden in the closet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous- don't be naive

How the fuck would you know? 1* for trash.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey, to all of you haters...

Don't you know when you've been had? Guess not after reading all of your comments.

Signed,

"Anonymous"

anabullyanabullyabout 8 years ago
hahaha

Awesome story. Fuck all you closet cuckolds/fags that flood the comment sections of perfectly good stories. Just accept who you are and deal with it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Scratching head, bewildered !

and the point of this story is?? ......that I suspect the author is already bemoaning the fact that it was posted in the wrong category, much better scores would have been had if it was posted in Gay Male or IR. There is no reason to post in the wrong category, unless one was deliberately 'trolling' for a flame war. I suspect there are a few authors here who 'get off' on the negativity and angst raised from LW readers.

Didn't score, not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 good read!!! HEY ANNONY

hope you die a slow death while thinking about your dead ex wife who fucked over 100 men!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My comment

Crawl back under your rock, you cocksucking fag. What kind of man let's this shit happen? Oh yeah. You. Fucking fag should just shoot yourself so you don't fuck up the gene pool.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

Stupid gay, fag , cuck shot masquerading as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your life...

so whens the story begin and your personal lifestory conclude?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the idea of licking my wife’s pussy during and after a Blackman has fucked her. If he has a big enough cock and can satisfy her he wins the prize. I love seeing her resisting and trying to not give in because I’ll let him do what he needs to. Watching his stiff black dick getting stuck in her is like seeing an innocent girl inject for the first time. Soon she’ll love the feelings it gives her, being filled and stretched. Excited because of how naughty it feels to let them use her but growing to feel she deserves it.

I love seeing her suffer because of how much bigger and rougher they are as they train her to need to be treated like that to orgasm. Seeing men use her the way nature meant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous