Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ubertroll
ubertroll
15 Followers

Had her mind been processing what was going on around her, she would have felt the telltale pulsing of his penetrating shaft, and known that he, too, was not far from climax, but she wasn't. All her mind was experiencing her ecstasy. As she floated down from it, she lay back against his chest. All she felt was his flesh supporting and embracing her. All she saw was his eyes, looking into hers, as her head turned back to meet his gaze. All she heard was the dull dripping of their mingled fluids on the floorboards beneath. All she smelled was his warm breath. Her quaking subsided, and they stood up, covered in their own sweat, and her come, and he gently led her to his bed a few steps away. He lay her down, and she sighed. Her legs were spread, and a trickle of fluid formed a gradually-expanding wet spot beneath.

He gazed at her form for a few seconds, and she smiled. Then he lay down on top of her, nuzzling cheek to cheek. He kissed her neck, then her cleavage. His lips then touched the top of her right breast, then wrapped around her left nipple. He kissed below her breasts--first right, then left--then kissed above her belly button. His tongue dipped into the button, tickling her playfully, before he kissed just above her pubic hair.

He kissed her hair, then moved his face millimeters in from of her dripping vulva. His tongue slipped out from between his lips and approached so close to her flowering that she could feel the very air it move, nipping in the humid fog. He darted it to the side, torturously evading her swollen, tantalized pussy, and sensuously licked her left side, the crease where her thigh joined her pelvis. So aroused was she, that even a near-miss like that sent a spike of pleasure through her body. His tongue stroked that cleft again and again, and, seemingly every time he did, another droplet of her liquid escaped her oozing hole.

He dragged his tongue up and around, slipping above her pussy, sojourning through her pubic hair, sticky with both their come, to emerge on the other side, and slide down to her other crease. He stroked that joint with the tip of his tongue once, twice, thrice... now every drop of pleasure that that tonguing gave was outweighed by ten of agony, as her vulva demanded further pleasure, insisting on a third orgasm.

"Please," she murmured, mirroring her request on the train. He slid his tongue left, dragging it along the line that marked the nadir of her pelvis. He dragged it back and forth between those two creases like a clock... tic... toc... tic... toc... and it was almost too much denial for her to stand.

He flatted his tongue against her, placing its entire surface on her groin, and pulled it up, like a lame limb, and slightly right, skirting the outside of her screaming pussy. Her pelvis arched up, and began twitching in all directions, as if to force his deadbeat tongue to her more sensitive regions. To no avail, his tongue moved with her, orbiting down the other side of her throbbing, achingly horny femininity. He reached the bottom of her pussy, now utterly drenched, and she moved her hands, palm down, to the sides of her pussy, to block his tongue.

He now either had to slide it over her hands [thus stopping the torture, and being simple denial] or begin to pleasure her slit. He pushed his tongue upward slightly, running over the bottom of her slit, but stopped before the telltale creases of her hole. She pushed her pelvis upward again, but, once more to no avail, his tongue slid back down. His tongue moved up again, and her hips again, reflexively, pushed up, only to have his probing flesh retreat. She was nearly in tears, so great was her denied passion.

As he ran his tongue up her soaked slit again, he moved his arms up her body, skimming her belly, and moved to her rock-hard nipples. He gripped them in his fingers just as his tongue peaked beneath her hole, then began to massage them as his tongue dropped back down.

"Please!" she begged, through clenched teeth, her desperation clearly audible. He was touching every erogenous zone she had, save only those who could bring her to orgasm, and the pain from that sweetness was awesome. As his tongue moved upward again, and as his fingers played with her nipples, her own thumbs, almost involuntarily, moved inward, and began to stroke her own clit. His tongue moved down again, and she seemed to forget about blocking his teases.

Her right hand moved to concentrate on her clitoris, massaging, stroking, and playing with the hub of her pleasure, while her left began to penetrate herself. His hands continued to stroke her nipples, while she began to hump the three fingers she dipped into her pussy. Her pelvis slid up and down, thrusting into the trio. "Look what you made me do," she crooned. "I travel all the way up here, and still you make me touch myself, rather than feel a cock inside me. You're so mean," she continued.

He slid up her body, snakelike, until they were face to face. Her left hand, the one whose fingers were sliding into and out of her dripping cave, could feel his pubic hair dancing across her knuckles. He didn't stop tickling her nipples, and her right hand continued to play with her clitoris. So far had he cruel maraudings gone that she could even now, fifteen seconds after first touching her swollen clit, feel the orgasm coming like an onrushing wave. His eyes were locked to hers.

He moved his right hand to her side, and balanced himself on it, while the right pulled her hands away from her pelvis. "If that's all you wanted, why didn't you just say so?" he quietly breathed. Her left hand, the one now drenched with fluid from within herself, gripped his shaft. She could feel its hardness--teasing her must have been nearly as arousing for him as for her, since a finger dancing across his head detected a few drops of pre-cum.

She pointed his head towards her hole, but her fluid made it too slippery to pull him into her. Her eyes implored him, her sweat-soaked body invited him, and her lake like vulva wept for him to enter her. He moved his hands back to her nipples, and as he began to play with them again, he slowly pushed his pelvis upward. He played with the nubs between his fingers, dancing and twirling them the way a connoisseur toyed with a wine glass.

His head pressed against her hole, and, almost as though a button had been pressed, her legs wrapped around his waist. Their gazes remained transfixed upon each other, as his broad head began to pierce her. She could feel the pleasurable release approaching... the telltale tickles flashed inside of her. His head was fully inside now, and her legs tightened around him. Her nipples were like tiny grapes in his hands, as he pinched and squeezed them, as though testing them for ripeness.

His shaft entered her, centimeter by centimeter. So sensitive and ready was she that she could feel every fold of skin on his circumference. She could feel the pulsing, thick vein on top of his shaft, like the spine on his glorious battering ram, that was knocking down the doors of her pleasure. She broke his gaze, and looked down. Sensing her intent, he spread her breasts to the side, while still playing with her nipples, and she moved one hand to support his body in response.

Her view now unobstructed, she watched him slowly slide into her. More than half his length was still outside her, though she was nearly coming. Every nerve his shaft and head awoke screamed out to come, and every nerve within her that was not yet engaged begged her to wait, wait for them. Still, she watched him sinking in, as though it were some enrapturing pornography. Her free hand moved down, and tickled his shaft, her fingers dancing up and down its slick, moist surface. His length engaged nearly her entire depth now, and her inner walls began to tremble. But as if to answer his cruelty with kindness, she refused to come before he was fully inside her.

He continued to sink deeper, stretching out her quivering innards, and her nipples almost sang with glee as he pleasured them further. She could not fit her hand between them enough to stroke his shaft, so she, perhaps in punishment for his selfish denials, moved to her own clitoris once more, and toyed with it. That was perhaps a mistake, because now she could barely contain the gathering orgasm--her vagina was very nearly vibrating around the invading cock, as she danced on the precipice.

She reveled in that sensation, the teetering-on-coming that she knew so well, before removing her hand from her clit, and the one that supported him, and pulling inward on the legs that still clenched his waist. With that, he sank fully into her. For perhaps three seconds, she reveled in the sensation of having a shaft pierce so deeply. She could feel him break her inner barriers, pushing into her cervix, and, even without the prior teasing and play, she thought that just holding that deep penetration would bring her to ecstasy. But that was not the point, for when those three seconds were up, the crashing orgasm overtook her.

Her pussy clenched around him like a vise, her entire body aglow with shock and overpowering joy. Wave of pleasure rode through her, which deepened with every passing moment. As if for stability, she grabbed her own thighs, still wrapped around his waist, but in this moment of utter, shocking, orgasmic reverie, even that contact felt like passionate masturbation. She opened her mouth to scream, but he clamped his onto it before a peep escaped.

As she climbed higher and higher, utter nirvana caressing her every nerve and pore, his tongue thrust into her, and stroked the upper wall of her mouth. Her vision blurred as she reached the peak, and she felt her moisture dribble down her pelvis and belly, seemingly in every direction. She came and she came; afterwards, she would be unable to recall how long the shattering orgasm lasted, her perception of time falling victim to absolute carnal delight. When she came down, an eternity later, he was still deep inside her.

As her vision refocused, and the world stopped spinning, his eyes were piercing hers. He shifted his cock inside her, lightly, and whispered "again?" She moved her hands to caress his balls. They were swelling in anticipation--a few minutes riding his shaft, and he would explode inside her. "Perhaps after a short nap. For your cruelty, knave, I sentence you to endure blue balls," she concluded.

And with that, his head still probing the back edge of her vagina, still sunk as deeply into her as anything she had ever felt, she tossed a blanket over the both of them, closed her eyes, and started to feign sleep.

ubertroll
ubertroll
15 Followers
12