All Comments on 'Anonymous'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This effort is just as.....

...simple minded as someone who leaves comments like the ones you described. Only someone with low self-esteem and huge insecurities would feel compelled to rant against an entire category of stories, knowing full well what the stories are about. Are people like you leaving these sorts of replies in the incest or non-consent stories? Or do you like those because they make you feel more powerful and less threatened than having to consider what's liable to happen to you in your own marriage? Most of the ones that wish horrible things on the women in the stories stink of fear.

Wet_WorksWet_Worksalmost 17 years ago
Love this story

A good story about two human beings screwing up and forgiving each other. This wasn't some planned affair or long lived betrayal and the husband had planted the seeds with the fantasies, for these reasons I think forgiveness is perfectly acceptable. The previous commmentor obviously is not a human since a desire for revenge is a normal human reaction to betrayal. Betrayal occurs in these stories when two people agree to a monogomous relationship and one or both engage in extra marital sex. If both parties agree to allow sex with people outside the marriage that is completly different. The truth is that not everyone is the font of selfconfidence that the previous commentor seems to be, and in my experience people with that kind of selfconfidence are assholes anyway, the kind of jerk who brags about his or herself all the time. When you love someone losing them hurts and most of us are afraid of pain.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 17 years ago
I write fantasy

But my fantasies mostly have bits and pieces of real in them. How much? Well, I never know when I start to write.

The stories I write are for me. I never delete a negative unless they are threatening or particularly horrible.

You see, that is the point. To reach inside the reader and create emotion. If you hate the scenario I create, it is exactly the same as if you claim to love it.

So as the situations I create are for me, your comments are obviously for yourself, not for the author.

It helps you to maintain control. That isn't really a bad thing. I do the same in my own way, I think most of us do.

MGM

JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 17 years ago
Good read, DG

This was an interesting proposition from the beginning.

<p>

People actually do this ... start by reading stories, then making comments, and finally deciding to try to write a story.

I know, that's how I got started - except I never left an anonymous comment.

<p>

I liked that they got remarried; made a lot of sense to me.

<p>

Well done, Jack

z00timez00timealmost 17 years ago
Wimp author.

I comment on content. The content here is bullshit.

How mant fucking times do you blame the husband for her cheating. SHE and he said that they didn't really want to have sex with others.

You are just a wimp author who trys to find a way to get your woman fucked by strange cock and then pin the blame on the husband (probably some personal guilt trip for you).

You are as revolting and disgusting as your stories and your characters.

zed0zed0almost 17 years ago
Perfect Wimp Ending

Lemme see if I got this straight; she keeps her panties up for a couple of months, he throws a couple of empty threats at the boy friend, sees a shrink so he can get in touch with his inner wimp, then come crawling back as #2. Sounds like the perfect wimp story. Ho (fucking) Hum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You're an idiot

you force your wife to include other men in YOUR fantasies and when it backfires, you blame her. You're a moron who shouldn't be allowed to pro-create. To top it all off, you get a divorce so you can have a "clean" start. How about cleaning your fanatsy life so you can enjoy a monogamous relatioship with YOUR wife. Frankly, she should get an award for putting up with your crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Let me really understand your basic concept here

If I tell a person I have a fantasy of shooting stray dogs and it would be good if stray dogs were shot. And, that person later on their own, goes out and shoots stray dogs its may fault for telling that person my fantasy. Nope, dont think so. Every person has a mental capability to separate fantasy from reality, unless of course they are mentally ill. Every person has the mental ability to say on thier own, yes or no. Every person has their own morals and ethics. Nope the wife chose to commit adultry and if fact was already doing so in the pool having an intimate playtime with a man she works with. One writer wrote that no woman cheats by accident, in every case she chooses to cheat and may even plan it in advance. Her excuse of the alcohol was so contrived and repeated so often one must assume she planned to drink to commit adultry in first place and it was premeditated. For those men and women who like to think about adultry one might try reading another story on Literotica called "Yesterday's Gone". It unlike this wimp story of reconciliation at any price shows what adultry can lead to. Time to grow up and realize the world isnt idealic, and that some Anonymous comments are from readers who critique stories based on morals and ethics and not revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What about those of us....

who post anonymous comments, but don't drag the author through the mud for perceived character flaws, and who understand that IT'S JUST A STORY? I can understand your feelings about the "wimp squad" and their feedback, but they really aren't worth your time and effort. Just keep up the great writing, and those of us with IQ's larger than our shoe sizes will keep enjoying your work.

tigertonytigertonyalmost 17 years ago
i am guilty of leaving anonymous comments

but that is usually when the author has no idea in what he is doing. But when i come across a good author like DG HEAR i dont always agree with what he is saying, but i do like his writing. I enjoy cheating stories, sometimes i love it when the hubby kicks her sorry ass out. but i also enjoy it when they can stay together. Just depends on what all the wife did and if the hubby is a wimp. Most of us men, cant stand wimps, and i dont like wimpy stories. but every man that stays with his wife is not a wimp, like some of the readers seem to think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I always leave annon comments too.

The reason is that my handle is unimportant. It's not my real name anyway. When I try and get some real screwed up writer mad enough to email me so I can email uglier things back to him I use my real handle...at least one of them. The single most thing in cheating wife stories is that the husband always seem to let the other guy get off scott free. Why? This joker is guilty of an offense against the husband personally. He might be a co- worker of the wife or husband. He knows damn well that the woman is married and even if he can't keep his cock in his ants around her, he has to think that he is also fucking the husband also...his friend or his co- worker. To begin with most of the husbands are dumb asses. You have to hit them up against the head with a big dick to get him to realize that his wife is fucking around. He even ignores it when his so called friend calls him "wimp...oh I'm sorry Bob I didn't mean to call you wimp...don't know where my mind was." It was fucking the guy's wife. Another thing is the rapist. The rapist can be a fellow worker of the wife's or husband's. He always calls the woman who is sucking his cock..."Suck that dick...you slut whore bitch...low class whore trash." Why is he fucking someone that he thinks this way about? Then there is the husband that lets his best "buddy" fuck his innocent wife. "Suck my cock you whore ...etc...etc.." Really I think this is all from the writers screwed up character and he hates women. The husband alweays lets the "buddy" call his wife any manner of shit whil he stands there with his two inch cock and grins at his wife getting shagged... There are so many things that irritate me that it's pitiful...Oh don't forget those fantasies where the wife gets into situations..."If you don't fuck me then I'll tell everyone that you did anyway and get you to lose your job ..and your kids and have the police come out and arrest you and your shit for brains husband and take your children away from you and put them to work in a slave labor camp... Be real...fantasy situations are just that...bullshit and makes the reader want to retch...Thats why I write such ugly demeaning comments.....BECAUSE MOST OF YOU PITIFUL WRITERS DESERV IT.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
sorry Jake I have to disagree; Premise is a joke

sorry jake... I have often sang the praises of GOOD DG Hear stories MANY times. This is not one of them .. its not even close . The Premise is 1000000% bullshit.

<br></br>

If DG's premise is real then If I read some NON consent sex stories here and my wife gets raped... then somehow I am at Fault... ???

<br></br>

In the immortal words of John MacEnroe you cannot be fucking serious...

<br></br>

<b>There is Nothing about the set of events here that is in ANYWAY the husband's fault.</b> Yes the husband is amazingly immature & shallow but the idea that this is His fault.. yes the Husband does say "this is all my fault" ....is fucking absurd and offensive .

<br></br>

Early in this silly story the Husband says

<br></br>

<i>.."To be honest here, I would love to fuck another man's wife but I don't know about watching Jamee in real life fucking someone else, I just don't know. I, for some reason, don't think I could handle it..."</i>

<br></br>

<b>TRANSLATION -- If I could fuck another 's man wife BUT get away with it I would. The ONLY thing that is stopping me is HER reaction and her chance to fuck someone else. </b>

<br></br>

Note that this asshole of a man makes NO comments about right vs wriong. No comments about what his actions COULD mean to his kids... the family... how things COULD spin out of control. Instead this fucking asshole husband thinks EVERYONE is doing it (swinging).

<br></br>

The Husband MUST be a huge fan of Bill Clinton.

<br></br>

Like I said the husband is AMAZINGLY shallow but he does know enough to keep SEX FANTASY with his wife as FANTASY. He says

<br></br>

<i>..."<b>I told her I didn't want her to have sex with anyone else either.</b> I don't want to see her with another man but, in a fantasy, it's a little different knowing i t is not going to happen..."</i>

<br></br>

Yet when the whore wife Tries to explain this is what she says...

<br></br>

<i>"When she left, Jim was back on me again, right away.

It was only me and him. You weren't around. He kept touching me and fingering me the same way you do. He told me we just had a few minutes till Linda got back and we could turn that fantasy into a reality. I don't know

why I did it but I went into his bedroom and, ... well, you know the rest." </i>

<br></br>

REGARDLESS of whether they stay married or not or get remarried the fault is 10000% hers. Period. The Husband made it VERY clear that he did not wnat swapping or cheating.... and what went on in their bedroom was their business.

<br></br>

<b> the wife INTENTIONALLY told JIM abou HER sexual fantasy brought to life by her loving Husband and some Literotcia stories. </b>

<br></br>

SECOND she is LYING her ass off when she says "I didnt know why I went with him (into the bedroom). Of course she knows... He husband was out dead drunk and she was going to get some real new fresh cock.

<br></br>

sorry DG... Not even close

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh You Provocateur Of Human Reactions

I'm impressed that someone clearly laid out the what if come maybe's of the dawns early light.<P>

This in response to some of the goofy sick comments read here after a particularly absurd self cuckolding wimp story of black cocks, bastard babies, watching or videoing their wife whore being more satisfied than the wimp will ever get her.<P>

Comments such as: <P>

Man I wish I could talk my wife into that cuz I love her so much [the selfish bastard wants to watch and get his rocks off] <P>

_OR_ My ex-wifes and I used to do this for our love was solid and could withstand the insecurities any other couple might feel - well until the 19th wife said hit the road as she didn't need a pimp she couldn't respect. Some women you just can't understand huh. [ DAAAH - have another braindead pill you used to be! ]<P>

If but 1 couple or spouse reads your story Author and it gives them pause then not only was it entertaining but also of some value.<P>

People don't understand the word jaded I guess. Junkies do. Drunks do. Over time it takes more to get high or to feel as good as they used to. It's called addiction folks and it is true in the adult site as well. There are categories which are clearly progressive steps up from the mundane infidelities of cheating. You gotcher family incest, your disrespect of normal humanities need for respect mentally and physically, the fetishes of pissing on and in, and one of the lowest most septic is the need for self imposed disrespect which affects others close to the needy sickster. Think about it - if someone selfishly disrespects themself how could they possibly respect someone else?<P>

So some will chide the Author and his efforts while going on to the next absurdity to get it on because the old fantasy doesn't get them off like it used to.<P>

Fantasies are OK in moderation but if you get jaded at 28 whats left at 50? If you create a selfish reality from a sick fantasy - then you deserve the fallout but does your family?<P>

Enough. Author - you are appreciated for your efforts of realities and the talent used to express them. More please.<P>

With Very High Regard

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
An interesting approach

and there are all too few of them these days. I always count it a good day when I have a DG Hear story to read.

daluentdaluentalmost 17 years ago
he's one dumb shit.

The writing was OK, but how does this goof ball get the image of his wife asking for more from Jim is amazingly unreal. This marriage is so dead it's not funny. I don't need fantasies with my wife because she's hotter than hell, but this guys' wife apparently has a screw loose. Nobody that can't control their actions when drinking, should be drinking. DG this is the first time I don't like one of your stories. This is not about hating women. Just cheating wives who blame the alcohol and continue drinking. Thanks for writing. Luis

RealDocRealDocalmost 17 years ago
BEST of the BEST

As a new author, the anonymous comments I get are always acidic and vitriolic. I am one who reads Literotica avidly. It has helped improve my sex life with my wife. I would never never take a fantasy into real life either. I congratulate you on a very honest story with the best advice anyone could ever receive. Keep it at home!!!

Risq_001Risq_001almost 17 years ago
DG, I agree and disagree with Harry (^_^)

<p>I was taught and raised by my parents to believe that everyone in this world is responsible for their own actions. They and they alone for any decision and the results that come from those decisions.</p>

<p>While I agree with Harry on the husbands character, I disagree that the wife carried the most of the blame. In the story it felt that she was walked repeatedly up to a closed door in their marriage and when she finally opened the door to see what was on the other side she got slapped for being too curious.</p>

<p>But having said that two things bothered me about the story:</p>

<p><b>One</b> Why did the husband feel that the stories lead to his being more <i>relaxed</i> about what made him jealous and what didn't about what his wife did? I mean what does that say about the wife's character? At that time she <i>wasn't</i> reading the stories and she was already letting any of their friends, and any of her co-workers, that wanted too grab her where ever and when ever they wanted too, and played slap and tickle with her in the public place of their choice when ever they felt like it. If she ever felt <i>uncomfortable</i> about what these other men did, or felt it might be remotely wrong to allow other guys these liberties, why didn't she stop what they did regardless of what the husband did? Why did she allow it to go on at work, then accept an invitation to a party where the ring leader of the committee from work, that was formed purely to get her in bed, was hosting it?</p>

<p><b>Two</b> Then there is the question of whether or not the wife's character would have ever entertained the idea of having sex with another man <b>if</b> the husband hadn't brought it up <i>over</i> and <i>over</i> again while they were having sex. I mean, according to the story, he worked hard at presenting this fantasy to her for a while, so after a while pretending to have sex with other men (even though it was with her husband) she started to really get into this fantasy where her character may have started being curious about what it might have really been like to have sex with these other guys (you know building a fantasy around what it may have felt like) and some of these "fantasy" guys were the very same guys at work that were copping feels on her at every chance they got, but (still according to the story) she didn't seem to give it much thought, or put herself in a position where it could happen, <i>until</i> he started bringing it up all the time.</p>

<p>But I have to say I would blame them both equally in the end. The wife for half because she didn't have to let Jim play with her body and keep drinking so heavy once she realized he was willing to play with her at a party that his wife was at, not to mention that she never revealed to her husband that Jim was determined to get in her pants at all cost. Her character, by what she said, wasn't drunk when he started, just after she gave in. So she could have clearly put an end to it before the end result came about. A simple converstation about how he was constantly touching and making comments could have alerted the husband to the possible problem, but her character just (pardon the pun) laid back and enjoyed the attention. And of course the husband's character for trying to spice up their marriage by using his fantasy to spin a game that he knew he wouldn't be able to handle if they came true, but enjoyed them way too much to quit and never thought the whole thing through about what would happen if he made his wife curious about something she never really gave a second thought too.</p>

<p>I know even though I blame them both, the ending felt too pat. I guess the marrying all over again and moving to a new state might work for the story, but most of the time it's not that pratical. Especially in this economy.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How dumb

Amazing how dumb this guy is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Point made!

I hope you're having a good time with this. It IS funny to see whom the disemboweled bull belongs, but then they didn't leave their name this time either...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bleh

There is nothing healthy about a marriage built on jealousy, insecurity, and possessiveness. If loving someone means owning them, controlling their actions, and imposing rigid rules of conduct upon them, you'd be better off with an employee than a spouse.

~ happy poly wife

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
People Screw Up and Then Have to Deal with It

Excellent story. I think ending and then starting a new marriage made sense in this instance - kept the family together and put everything on a more solid foundation. If they did not have 2 little kids, I'd have opted for moving on, but given the responsibility to the kids, is better to make the relationship work out. Great writing.

roneronealmost 17 years ago
If you don't like stop reading and don't coment

The only criticism one should see here is about wrighting skills, not about the subject. "Different strokes and all that". Many of us have fantasies and live them out and love them, but most of us men, if it doesn't turn out to be what we expected are man enough and secure enough to live with it.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 17 years ago
You can not have it both ways!

Either Jamee was this mindless slut or she was a teasing wife who loved too much the attention of other men. On the ending, it smacks of a wife being scared straight (like a drug addict hitting bottom). I tend to agree with the previous commenters that Jamee was no naive waif who was lead astray by her husband's fantasies and drink. Like a moth flying too close to the flame she would have cheated on Jerry sooner or later. For every indication by her behavior Jamee allowed men to flirt and hit on her too much. Most married women know how dangerous it is to lead men on because most of the time men are thinking with the small head especially the younger and immature the guy. That is why most women draw a line and stick to it. No guy in the workplace crosses that line if he wants to stay employed.________________________________________________

What about Jerry's fantasies contributing to her actions? Once again you have to believe that Jamee is some weak mind person who gets drunk and jumps into Jim's bed to play out those fantasies. Let's review the facts. She go pass Jerry out on her way to fuck Jim (she said that she was looking for him earlier - no remorse fucking Jim while Jerry is on the couch). She has the presence of mind to go with Jim because his wife will be gone an hour (that does not sound like someone so drunk she could not decide because her thinking was muddled). If she is playing out a MMF fantasy where is Jerry in this action? All of her actions leading up to fucking Jim including sharing their sex fantasies adds up to her teasing and taunting Jim to the predictable result.__________________________________

While I do not agree with the 50/50 blame for her cheating the fantasies do gives her an excuse for her "slip" and you can argue that if she could cheat on him this roleplay would fire up her libido to do it._____

While the divorce and remarry option creates a clean slate it is too simple and quick given the underlying problems in their marriage. Jerry seems to use erotica to replace intimacy with his wife and Jamee used the attention of other men for what she was missing in her life. But Jamee set the stage for her cheating on Jerry where these fantasies served at best to weaken her resolve to be true to Jerry.___________

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonalmost 17 years ago
Ya know guys it is just a story

I liked and disliked the story for many of the same reasons that others did. But you know what, it is a story, and like real life sometimes people do things that you think are stupid. It is nice to read the story and be able to pick it apart and say they should have done this and they should have done that. Hind sight is 20/20.

Moral of the story, it is just a story. Try not to be to stupid in real life, fantasize all you want, in your own bed with your own spouse. And if you do get stupid it is your own fault and no one elses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Jeez...

Jeez, people, it's a story not Dr. Phil. The author writes a story and tries to inject as much realism into the the plot and the characters he has created. And nothing else. Let me explain, I may even think a premise or a character is behaving dumb, but I can certainly separate realitity from fiction and understand that though a character may behave like a wimp it is NOT THE AUTHOR.

I am not a writer. I don't have the talent or the interest in writing a story. But I am grateful whenever an author gifts us with a story. So can we just leave out the personal remarks and simply critique the story? It upsets me.

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Great Story

This is the first of any of your stories, I've read DG.<BR><BR>While I am not married myself, I can see where the situations in this story would present problems for married couples. <BR><BR>I think it's a good lesson to be learned that even though it's just sex, emotions can get in the way.<BR><BR>As another commenter on here stated, I started reading stories on here and commenting before I decided to write my own stories.<BR><BR> I've gotten mostly positive feedback, but the negative has been from people who choose to remain anonymous.<BR><BR> My latest story is something that I've never written before and hasn't received much positive feedback. I chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.<BR><BR>I don't take the anonymous comments to heart and just believe that most of the time, these people are trying to ruffle my feathers.<BR><BR>Any good writer takes the negative comments and draws the positive out of them, learning their mistakes that made the reader so passionate about his/her negative comment in the first place.<BR><BR>Anyway, as far as your story goes, it was well written and I hope it helps any married couple out there learn to deal with the difference between fantasy and reality and the consequences of their actions if the line is ever crossed.<BR><BR>Not posting this comment as anonymous either, I ain't afraid to hide and if any of the commenters here want to track me down and post anonymous comments on my stories, let them. I have the control to delete the comments or leave them. :)<BR><BR>Thanks for a great story DG.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Harry and others are right

1. For most normal adults fantasies and reality are clear and separate entities - especially when it comes to behaviors which society clearly sanctions as morally or at times legally unacceptable. Moreover, the wife’s own reaction once caught is the bext indication to her state of mind at the time. She responded in a manner consistent with shame and embracement maybe regret (–at least regarding the expected consequences). Even while she was being seduced, both were aware of the need to overcome the forbidding elements - each spouse was checked as being temporarily out of the way. In addition, they both knew that they had a narrow window to act on their desire to have sex, bearing in mind the wife’s pending return. There was no drunken stupor, no loss of awareness of the wrongness of the action, just seizing of a convenient opportunity to do it without getting caught while the inhibitions are somewhat lowered. <P>

2. The first part which described the gradual ‘deterioration’ into the “depravity” of fantasy games was too drawn out. I found myself skimming paragraphs as dramatically it was more of the same. <P>

3. The seduction scene was all too familiar. I have read with different words this similar sequence: swimming pool party – too much drinking by husband and wife – leads to husband’s dozing off – only to wake up to find the wife having sex with known arch seducer. I wonder why this formula is being repeatedly chosen (other than convenience) to lead the plot to its climactic stage, even with all known weaknesses. The most serious: the nemesis is hosting or present; His intentions are known to both, yet both get overly drunk. I never get it; nor could I get it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Frankly...

...I don't mind this category at all if the writers were more like DG Hear, Ohio, LYG, Winterfrog, Cageytee or Bazzza just to name a few, that actually have a real meaningful plot in their stories instead of those brainless plot about how white men wanting to see his wife being gangbang by some black men, whose real intention was to degrade, demeaned, debased the other race. What's worse was the so call erotic drivel was written in such shoddy manner with bad punctuations, spellings, grammars etc,etc, that it was hard to follow and swallow and yet those crummy writers expect intelligent readers like us to get wet or a hard-on! Groan! I just wish those so-called writers like WWW or Bazz or Vastiesmith could take a leaf out of you guys instead of just spewing crappy trash and calling it erotic literature. ______________Anyway DG great work again. A believable and very acceptable story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
self righteous

You set up a mind set and act like you want your wife to think of another man fucking her but then you are the righteous one when she does, under the influence of too much alcohol. Tough shit. Aren't you the Mr. Righteous when she screws another. Act like a stone age tough and threaten with a pistol. All he had to do was call the police and you would wind up in jail. Lame, dumb, and very self appreciating. She should have taken him to court and took him to the cleaners. Idiot story.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 17 years ago
A late comment

DGH:<p>My reaction to your story is mostly a reflection of those posted by Risq and KOLKORE.<p>While I commend you for presenting an original premise, I have to agree with KOLKORE in his assessment of the story per se. The protagonist's introspection seemed interminable. My attention to the story wavered too as I waded through his indecision. This story contains what have now become stereotypical elements: the persistent office lothario; the requisite familiarity both husbands and wives when partying had with others' spouses; as KOLKORE mentioned, the pool party, the over comsumption of alcohol, the wife's husband passed out, the "villain's" wife indisposed. Oh, all was well written. To your well deserved credit, that is a given in any story you submit. But this device(s) has not fared well from overuse.<p>I also agree with their appraisals of the wife's character. Inebriated or not, the wife made a conscious decision to be unfaithful. Yes, her ability to decide may have been impaired, but not so much that she wasn't aware of the whereabouts and condition of her husband, the opportunity presented with the other wife being gone, and the time constraints that those circumstances afforded her and her partner.<p>If all that the protagonist wanted to do was introduce role play into their marital trysts, he did so badly. One could viably submit that he shared some responsibility in this affair, but if it were a door he was opening,as another person wrote, he did so with the intent that they walk through together, not just her alone. That she let this other guy play grab-ass with her while at work gave some measure of how susceptible and agreeable she was to straying.<p>As to the story's resolution, I agree with Risq. I find it not credible. It was simply too quick and easy. Their getting remarried just might be the biggest fantasy these two experience. As to this couple getting back together, I really felt no concern for neither were compelling enough for me to care.<p>DGH, I appreciate your time and effort. Thank you.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I want to thank you for all the comments, both positive and negative. I try to write stories that move the emotions. We have to realize in real life that we all think different. For anyone who reads my stories and the comments that we all have an opinion and they differ quite a bit. I try to give you different types of stories to read. Not all have happy endings. Real life is not the same for everyone and the reader needs to understand that. There are swingers and wimps, rapists and perverts. There are cheating husbands and cheating wives.

People do get away with assult and even murder. All I do is write about it. As most readers know I usually leave comments open so you, the reader, can voice your opinions.

As some commenters have mentioned ... these are only stories, but there are real people who think like the characters.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories. It is much appreciated.

DG Hear

smy3thsmy3thalmost 17 years ago
Very Disappointing story. Not up to your standads

I usually like your stories. This one was, um, how shall I say it gently . . . crap.

1) It gives Mr. Anonymous way to much credit for having reasons for posting hate comments after reading stories he knew he wasn't going to like before he read them, but reads them anyway just to one-bomb them. The idiots who post the anonymous hatemail comments clearly have no such good reasons. Rationalizing for them only encourages them.

2) The story was nonsense, pure and simple. Sorry. I don't believe anyone would act they way the characters in this story did.

3) The guy is such an incredible idiot and hypocrite, I had no sympathy or empathy for him. He had this hangup about seeing his wife get fucked by another man, as if this were the most traumatic experience any man could have. Yet before that, he had the same fantasy all the time. What changed? Before, the fantasy was a turnon. Afterwards, it was a turnoff. Hey, in a marriage, lots of things turn us off. Get over it and get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Among the best I've read here!!

As a husband of a 'Hollywood gorgeous' blonde wife I've overheard men speak about her in sensuous terms. I've also had fantasies about her with other men...yes even black men. This story rings with perception of the musing my horny mind dealth with. Again, great writing!

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
In Real Life

In real life guy,s ,It,s always sexy to hear a fantasy while making love, my husband and I do it a lot but never do we tell each other we would like to see the other with another person , In real life she should have shut Jim down at the work place, sexaul Inuendo is never a good thing to let go unchecked, a married woman should never let coworkers touch or say things that have a sexaul meaning, if let go on it will in most times lead to bad endings,the mind is a powerful but yet at times a weak link in our makeup,if told something long enough and and often enough it will many times begin to act on these suggestions,Its very much like a form of brainwashing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
rotten

what a truly rotten story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(Smirk)

Gotta say, i love reading DGs stories, he's one of those authors like JPB, Ohio, etc who often manage to put a different slant on a tale! Pretty sure he probably has his dislikers as well but they should surely be few!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
always amused

by those who claim that those of us who don't fuck around and treat sex like taking a shit somehow have low self esteem or aren't mature enough. i don't think so...i suspect being married to someone you love and who loves you handles most self esteem issues, it's those with low self esteem that keep looking for it in other people, hence the fucking around. as for maturity...how mature is it to have sex with multiple partners, many of whom are nameless faces for a quick fuck? besides the likelihood of getting disease so fucked up and unique they name it after you, i think it'd be more mature to want for yourself what you would want for your children. i seriously doubt i'd ever want to see my daughter a cum dump for dozens of men who treat her little better than a tissue, to be used and thrown away. if your self worth is tied up in getting laid, just what would that say about the rest of your life? i'd rather be known as the loving father and husband, the good worker, the honest man, rather than the stupid fuck who has made getting a nut the most important part of his life. there are good reasons why people who fuck around are not looked well upon by society, and i feel great pity for those who try to defend behaviour that simply has no defense. if that's who you are and that's what you have to say to feel better about yourself, great, but i suspect those people are bitter, unhappy little people with no joy or future and thus they have my sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
JERK!!!

I know of so many failed marriages because romantic weeping pussy husbands don't give their wives the excitement and real love that they need. They don't find out what excites their wives and they don't understand and excite their wives' needs. Self centred obsession with their own usually pathetic and shallow needs. Most women tolerate the psychotic needs of this one sided relationship as good wives; never having their needs dealt with in the relationship; what relationship? These weird guys then think the marriage break down is due to the wife's infidelity instead of their stupid narrow minded idiocy. This Guy thinks his opinions are superior to everyone else. He has to be the biggest jerk on the internet at face value. Digging a little further he's a psycho. Would you like a man like DG Hear's characters who weep all the time? Who are so unstable they have to use a website for normal people with erotic fantasies to indulge their non-erotic fantasies about protecting their deep feelings of supressed inadequacy. There are tell tales of the psychological problems that underline his life and those of the other jerk off men who obsessively like his stories. We all hear on the news about crazy gun toting, wife beating inadequates. The type who try to kill some disinterested woman, and then shoot themselves. Utter nutters. The tell tales of impotence and inadequacy are the way the characters have to threaten women or other men, violence features, guns feature, the law and police, retribution and revenge. What went wrong in their childhood may be? Why retribution and revenge? I mean because other people especially women don't like them? Who would like the wimpy inadequate pussies who don't seem to like sex or erotic exciting women. Weirdos!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I don't leave Anonymous comments and I often give 1* ratings.

I am especially inclined to give 1* rating to stories where the author lies by ommision. That is, not including a word or description in the title and/or title description that warns about the subject matter. That includes stories that have BSDM, rape that is not punished, 40 year old hides, insults against the tiny dick husband by a big dick lover, homosexual stuff such as a husband jacking off watching his wife get fucked, and impossible 9" or larger cocks.

It is easy enough to include a word such as mature, gay, wimp, big dick, and rape and I will not open a story if I know from the title and title description that I will not like it. However, if I am fooled into opening a story, I will rate it even if I only read a couple paragraphs.

The highest number of stories I rate is 1*, next is 5 star, then 4 star, 3 star, and the lowest number is 2 star.

I believe most people will not open and read stories that they know they don't like. For example, the word cuckold is included in the title of a large number of stories with a very high rating and I believe most people don't enjoy reading such stories. Therefore, since the author is truthful by including the subject in the title, it attracts the readers that like that type story and others don't open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We all love

DWannabe's insightful opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornock

What you've written makes very good sense. Anonymous people handle their votes and comments pretty much the same way you do; at least I do.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lesson learned

Always distinguish fantasy from reality.

user110user110about 11 years ago
how about MAJA for Jerry and Jamee Always?

how about JAJA?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It was both their faults...

More the wife's than the husbands, of course. I'm glad it worked out well, yes, it is just a story but has happened in real life. Re: leaving anonymous comments. I leave my name on scathing comments and good comments, I do write anonymous comments when I have to reveal something too personal about myself but 90% of the time I sign them. My advice, don't swing, don't involve yourself in fantasies too much and if you fuck around, don't do it often and be discreet, use protection every time. Remember your children and what is important in life. If you do fuck around don't be so upset if your spouse does also. That would be the time to discuss it with them and either quit screwing around, both of you OR get an amicable divorce if there are kids involved. If there are no kids involved I will leave it up to the two of you to decide, I won't interfere, LOL. Wives, if you screwed around, too, don't try to rape your husband in the divorce. Husbands, if you were the one screwing around, pay your child support religiously and if you wife screws you on child support and alimony, takes the house, your 401K etc. just disappear and send your child support via a third party and if it is outrageous cut it down to a reasonable amount. It costs money to change your name but it will be well worth it. End of sage advice, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No...

It wasn't more the wife's fault than the husband's. It was more his fault. He got obsessed with the idea and injected it into their lovemaking. Where do you people think actions come from? They come from our thoughts, including our fantasies. Jerry has still failed to fully admit his role in what happened. He blamed Jamee when the blame was more his than hers. This story is a 5 for being well written, but the implied conclusion and the comments are a little off. To restore this marriage Jerry has to own up to the fact that his contribution wasn't minor, the was the controlling factor. And then he put her through hell for what he started and pushed until she fell into his fantasy and acted it out. I doubt that anything good ever comes from any of these fantasies. They are a fire that burns higher and higher until it burns out of control. Believing you can put limits on it and win...doubtful. Still, it was a very well written story which explored a topic that is worth exploring in a thought provoking manner.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
They are both at fault

Of course -

She took the action it is the ultimate betrayal and failure -

He planted the seeds and nurtured them - nothing ultimate there just stupid and careless.

They both own the repair work and he came up with an interesting way to do it - few women come into a marriage these days without a sexual history - the same is true of his "second" wife - if that let's him get near her good for him. Not sure it would be enough to help me ignore it, but then I do not encourage the behavior so do not have the guilt to overcome as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

You really DO have an over-inflated sense of yourself. And you really DO get yourself off on writing cuck stories. Or was this an autobiography?

I really find it funny that the irony of all your bitching about Anonymous comments is lost on you. Why do bitch and moan about anonymous posts, ONLY when they disagree with you? Why don't you mention how you hate ALL anonymous comments on general principle? Or is it that you are annoyed that not everyone wants to stroke your ego. There is a word for that; hypocrite.

Where on this site is YOUR real name? Where is YOUR address printed? Where are ANY of your personal details here? Not here? Know what that makes you? ANONYMOUS! That's why you use a pseudonym, so that the readers don't know who YOU are. Which brings us back to that word again- HYPOCRITE !

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
To the anon who said 'It was his fault'

I have a fantasy. I want you to go on a killing spree. Go out, get a gun, and kill at least 10 random strangers. Do it, do it, do it, do it.

Did it work? Did you do it? If you did, is it my fault? I did say it was a fantasy, after all. I didn't give you a gun. I didn't force you against your will. It was only make believe on my part, for added excitement. I didn't murder anyone, it was mere suggestion, so not my fault if you are a murderer.

The same goes in this story. How many times did he say it was a fantasy. How many times did he say he didn't want it to happen in real life? SHE made it happen. And behind his back to boot, so it most definitely was not for his benefit! It was for hers. Why did she wait until he was unconscious and completely unaware to make "His" fantasy come true? Don't you think if she really did for her husband, that she might want him to know about it?

We cannot blame our actions on other peoples private fantasies or suggestions. Our actions are our own. Should we release Charles Manson if he said; 'But the voices told me to do it!' I think not.

Her fault, not his.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This is a story to think about...

Like most DGHear stories, this is a story to think about...To mistake fantasy with reality is really bad...As is told in this story, he read about a husband that drugged his wife for her to have sex with other men...That man cann't love and respect his wife...The same can be applied to some wives behavior to their husbands...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantasies are fun but it is common sense that one of a loving would not act on it. She was drinking and the touching amongst friend is a major no no. No man should touch someone else's wife or husband. It will always get carried away and trouble will happen. Drinking gives people a false sense of reality. I probably would not have been able to take back he is a better man than me I guess.

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerover 9 years ago
What's important?

If my wife fucks another man once, I will consider it a misdemeanor; if she lies to me about it, I will consider it a felony. It's the lying that kills trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Ive read lots and Lots of stories of the erotic type ever since I was a young fella. I started reading the old penthouse forum letters back in the early eightes.

I gave this five stars because it addressed the most imporant issues that are constantly being overlooked in society today concerning fidelity. Very much like the comment from another reader who commented that he considered his wife cheating a misdamenor and if she lied about it a felony. The sex is bad enough but the lies are what end the marriage. The marriage in this story survived due to communication and honesty. However as I believe in Christ I would also add that the second wedding would serve to add an extra blessing due to the fact they saved themselves for each other and didn't fornicate before the wedding. Also they lived out a time of repentance and witnessed to the people who knew them that a price had to be paid, but forgivness was still there in the end.

Good story and subject matter, well done.

Andrew

rnebularrnebularover 8 years ago
Tough start but good finish

I almost didn't make it to page 2. The start was odd in the narrative and he really did sound crazy in his thoughts. After getting past that i did give it a chance and was pleasantly surprised with the ending. Thanks for the read DG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

WTF....he is a WIMPY ASS HUSBAND...remarry his whore of a wife...UGH...

I will rather marry a whore from the street than a wife who broke her vows and become a slut....what guarantee is there that she won't do it again? How can you trust her ? Her words and her vows in second marriage means nothing but a piece of SHIT( If I were Jerry), her actions while breaking her last vows speaks LOADER .....

JEFF IS A WIMP. Should have divorce the dlut and stay away...

HATE IT...ONE STAR ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tsk...Tsk...Tsk

A story about a stupid husband who gets what he thinks he wants but who finds out he really doesn't want it and a stupid slut wife who doesn't know the difference and takes the fantasy as reality. And how stupid is he for getting drunk at a party where his wife is getting hit on. I'm glad these people live in a different state, the state of Delusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DIRE

JUST WHY DID YOU BOTHER WRITING THIS CRAP....HAS TO BE THE WORST STORY YOU EVER WROTE...DELETE IT AS IT RUINS YOUR REPUTATION...

B_BaileyB_Baileyover 7 years ago
Fantasy is and should never be reality

I've fantasised about it at times. Even did roll play. But we never did not never will consider it as a reality. Some things are best left in the bedroom. What if has way too many bad answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasies

Are just fine. Of course any grownup is to blame for their own actions.

He ended up with a wife that will fuck another man if circumstances favor it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Not your best, but much better than most other writers can do anytime.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Fine Line Crossed

Good read and some very good points are made here.

I learned a long time ago that there is a fine line between fantasies and reality.

For me I understand human psychology and some of the way the human brain works.

Yes the brain works in different ways for men v/s women. Something to think about when sharing fantasies with your female partner or wife. I could go in depth on this subject but I feel your story did a fairly good job on explaining this subject in a story setting without getting to technical. I enjoy reading these stories in general with full knowlage they are of a fantasy nature and mostly of fiction. I also understand some parts or all are also from real life experiences.

Let me add a little something for all to think about with the human brain without getting into a bunch of technical verbiage. When a person has a stroke and it hits there speach center and leaves them unable to speak any words but only sounds of trying to speak there is an issue that confuses most people. That person is no longer able to speak words but can sing like a bird with with very defined and a clear understanding of each word they sing. Same thing is true of cruse words. Well to make this short and understanding what I just wrote the same can be said about fantasy v/s reality. It's a bit more complicated but yes very similar in many aspects.

I enjoy and appreciate your stories and give high regards to your ability to put your teachings into short stories. Thank you for sharing your talents for all of us to enjoy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Fantasies Vs reality not involving another in my bed

Can't even remotely understand why anyone would even have a fantasy involving another man in bed 2 women yes when I was young I thought it would be fun

Now I see all the complications

But another man fucking my wife hell no

He got his fantasy why is he upset

He kept role playing it fuck him serial

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Interesting solution.

A trick of the mind he used on himself. He needed a clear ending to move forward to a new beginning.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reconciliation

I guess she earned her reconciliation, but it should never have been necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. It is thought provoking. I don't understand all the cuckold stories on this site. It has to be the largest category. Why so many show up under "Loving Wives" is a mystery to me. There should be a special section just for cuckold stories, so it would be easier for those of us prefer to avoid them.

Why are they so prevalent? I can't help but wonder if it is because men are visual. My only regret when I am making love or fucking my wife is that I cannot also be a voyeur to the event as well. She is so beautiful and especially so in the throes of passion. Over the course of a few decades I discovered that the porn actresses that I found most arousing tended to look like my wife. Is the cuckold genre a result of the desire to view our women having passionate sex, a privilege we are denied while providing that pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but Ravenna, home of the Rotten Ravens, is a cesspool hell hole and could never be the the place for any kind of new beginning....ruined the whole story.....

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Sadly the reason most people make anon comments, Literotica has a terrible registration system, its truly bad. Took me about 6 tries before i got one that went through.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great reconsolidation story, as I see it there is an important message here and that is never, I mean never let fantasies invade your private lives. Jaime screwed up big time because she became really drunk and let things get out of control along with being influenced by Jim and his fantasies, in this case was remorseful immediately after her transgression. The divorce and the subsequent marriage were a perfect way for a new start or reconciliation. They both learned the hard way fantasies are great, but they need to remain fantasies. Well written, a very interesting storyline. Gets my 5-star vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An absolute failure to follow through on the premise. I realise at times even good authors will try out something different and that should take nothing thing from their reputations.

Like a person who gets sick and throws up it sill stinks, but someone should have warned this author that this story was a serious embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does MAJA stand for Jerry and Jamee always?

I was going to write a comment about the dangers of fantasies, but Jamee did it brilliantly in her comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

should have stayed divorced

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

I love the irony of the anonymous guys commenting. They are too stupid to realise this is their story. Very well done Mr Hear.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fascinating autobiography. You really went down the rabbit hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story. At first, it seemed a tad lackluster and weirdly formulaic despite the comments and excerpts from the What If story. Like switching between the same old story line and then back and forth with marital sexual ethics, for which the husband's comprehension was piss poor.

But then it exploded. Not just her adultery, but his reaction. And then his journey to finding a solution after like six months apart, except for family time with their two daughters. That was written well. As was his scheme to divorce and remarry with new vows to start again.

I personally think he took too much of the blame. Yes he shoulders some blame, buy NOT thr majority as he asserted in his mind. He did plant the idea in her head and that was dangerous since it involved, unknowingly to him, a predator that was constantly hitting on her, that she did not disclose to him. But there is no doubt that he planted a seed that he would be excited about her doing it with Jim. However, he also told her that it was fantasy, and he did NOT condone or want her to be with another partner. But he did not shut down the teasing, flirting, and grab ass.

So when she got really drunk (Jim was almost certainly loading her drinks with high alcohol content), her inhibitions dropped and the mixed signals she got from her husband of "I like this" but "Don't do this" merged together as Jim fingered her in the pool. Not to mention hubby being a dumb ass and getting so drunk he passed out. She was probably not far away from that except Jim slowed down her alcohol consumption and made his full court press.

Not saying she did not know what she was doing or that she thought it was the MC. Bs. She knew it was Jim thr pussy hound but thought she was going to live out a fantasy for both her and her husband.

Her focus was on Jim giving her oral sex. That was HOT to her desire. Because it recreated what she and hubby roleplayed in bed. As an aside tole-playing using a person in your real life is unbelievably stupid. When Jim started f$cking her, sure it felt good but she wanted "more" because he didn't fill her like her husband or satisfy her the way her husband did and she didn't orgasm, though I bet she did during the oral.

There is no doubt she cheated. But it was a weird one time slip, where like "Inception", he planted the idea in her mind and it grew. The ability to rationalize the mixed messages with high intoxication is severely eroded. I would go one step further and say that a husband who not only condones but urges his wife to flirt and tease and grind or have her butt pinched while dancing, is asking for it. Flirting, by either married men or women, means 450% more likelihood of cheating.

If the MC has instead said "I don't like when I saw Bob pinch your ass" or "I don't like when you flirt so much", they may have an argument, but what is she going to do, toss her marriage with two kids and bust the family so she can flirt? Balderdash. But a lot of mem DON'T communicate or in this case, communicate the wrong thing and send mixed messages.

Regardless he could not get the imagery out of his head. Hence his struggles. Btw not sure why if he is being a psychiatrist, why she is not, and why not counseling? Counseling can (for some men) help with the imagery. Or heck have a revenge fuck if you need to get self esteem back. But if you don't talk about the problem with other parties, or friends (guess Rachel filled that role for Jamee), or do chaperoned communication via counseling, you are really leaving it to chance or raw emotion to decide.

Anyways I thought the story got stronger as it went on. I don't see it as a RAAC, because she paid a high toll in emotional pain and though she lost everything when he told her he was going to divorce her. Her Anonymous comment at the end was extremely well written and heartfelt. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. Don't ever roleplay with your spouse using another person that you or your spouse know. Doesn't matter if it is another man or woman. Just don't. Use fictitious names or people or at worst celebrities. Never, ever use people that you know personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...