All Comments on 'Anonymous'

by randomlyrandom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story started out 'hot', but totally sucked in the end. Taking complete advantage of a drunk or drugged guy was totally unnecessary. He would have been a willing sober partner for the night. Did not have to force/rape him. Will not read anything more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife and I go to mexico on vacation where I dress as a woman and we go to local bars and night clubs to pick up the locals. I love big dark mexican cocks in my ass or mouth especialy when my wife is being fucked or sucking other guys next to me. Any way we have spent many a night basicaly being raqped over and over by guys who don't speack english but know how to make their wishes known. Try being stripped naked in a mexican banos with your face on one of their toilets while guy after guy rams his huge naked cock up into you and the cum is streaming down your legs or they make you and your wife clean each other before they start fucking yoou again. I don't know why but we continue going back for more. I am steril but we have three darker skined children, two girls and one boy. All three are cute as heck. I am hard now thinking of cock in bothe my holes shooting cum into me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

You got a straight man rubbing his cock over here so well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Taken

I was taken by a total stranger in the park toilets when I was 17 I'd gone there to meet an older man ( he was a regular ) and suck him off... as usual he liked to see me naked as I sucked him , then show him his cum on my tongue before I swallowed - I loved that ! - job done he zipped up and left me there...as I was gathering my clothes, back to the door , I was grabbed from behind and a big hand put over my mouth

" Don't turn around and not a sound" the gruff voice ordered me

I was terrified , but strangely excited too... he kicked the door shut behind him and used his other hand to explore my naked body...his hand eventually holding my hard cock

" The little queer loves it don't he ? " he growled .. and he was right!!....

Shaking like a leaf I just nodded yes

He asked me to promise not to call out if he took his hand away and I nodded a yes

"Stay facing the wall " he added as he nudged my legs wide open with his knees - I knew what was coming!! - then I heard his zip come down and he pressed against me , his hands on my shoulders... I gasped with pain as he entered me it seemed like he might split me in two !! ... he groaned quietly as he pushed deeper - he must have used some sort of lube ( probably spit ) because he slid into me easily !!.. then it was slow deep strokes as he fucked me , grunting and groaning as he did

One hand grabbed my straining cock and stroked it

" Ohh you love this don't ya " he whispered in my ear

"Y-yes" I managed to croak - he was right, I loved being fucked and to prove it I pushed back onto his cock ...

" Old George told me you are a real slut "

George was the guy I had been sucking , and he had told me his man as much!!

He fucked me for at least 10 minutes before slamming in deep and filling me with cum !! - I came too , spurting all over the toilet

When he had recovered he told me to stay facing the wall as he left... I did so , but caught a glimpse of him as he walked up the path out of the park with George.. it was my old sports master from school !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Random men

I have had sex, oral and anal with a lot of random men since my teens .. I just can’t say no !!... most have been ‘blow and go’ merchants, but a few liked to continue seeing me - it was difficult keeping it secret in a smallish town , but eventually I was ‘outed’ and after the ensuing scandal , had to leave , only returning sporadically to visit family .. I never regretted those episodes

SexSlave1972SexSlave1972over 1 year ago

I kind of like this reluctant aspect in stories.. as sub bottom my self, it's easy to relate to it.

Would love to read next chapter =)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I met the guy who took my cherry at a public toilet near a truckstop on a main road near my small town in the UK. It was the first Wednesday of the school Summer holidays, which I chose as another small town about 9 miles away held a market that day, and my town was far less crowded. The meet, was casual, and in no way pre-arranged, it was just, apart from one other guy, noisily wanking, or maybe Fucking, in the end trap, him and me, both holding our bulges, to show interest who nodded to each other and went into the nearest trap in a row off a dozen. He was older than me, but I was there, after doing some research, ie listening to Teen gosip from the older classes, so if anything, I had groomed myself. He just happened to be there, although I was obviously quite young, at the right time. I whispered in his ear "I want to learn about Sex with men?" He whispered back "I'll want you to Suck Cocks, and YOU WILL BE FUCKED! Still interested? he said, giving me an ADULT kiss. (although he broke me in fairly gently. In my excitement, I had missed the plurals, stated and implied). "Yes" I said, rather too loudly, and he took my hand and led me out. Explaining that he had a cottage nearby, which would be safer, fondling my fairly prominent BUM as we walked through the woods to it. I rather inexpertly tried to return the second ADULT kiss once we got there. "You'll soon learn how to do that naturally," he said, "it begins many sexy sessions! But for now we'll keep the teaching to using your mouth, and throat (again I missed the qualifier) to COCKSUCKING". We went to what he called his "SEX ROOM" with a huge wall hung digital screen, and put on a video of guys down to my age, preparing mature Cocks, and mouthing them. Pat, as he called himself, cuddled me next to him on a wide comfortable couch for the first run, then repeated it slowly, explaining details of how to achieve certain techniques, before taking out his , probaby 6 inch long cock, and getting me to kneel on a thick, comfortable lambskin mat, and talked me through how to lick it in preparation, and get the "MUSHROOM" on the tip into my mouth without my teeth touching it.

As he said "repitition, repitition ! was how to learn, and I still use his basic ideas, with a few other things my, now extensive, experience has shown me. After an hour of this, with acheing jaw he told me to seal my lips around his cock. and swallow as much of his imminent CUMING I could! I mandged to contain the first four "ROPES" but most of the rest got out, and I learned its the SUCKERS job to clean up the SUCKED and the rest of the affected area. After some high energy drink, possably with further BOOST added, he had me "Warm" his cock, as he applied Vasaline to my Bum crack and started working it into my, as he told me, "PUSSY" one finger at a time, with some Pain as each new one was added, till three were in me, and being WORKED to loosen me for his Cock, now recovered. There was more Pain as he forced his CockHead past my Pucker, and began to ride the rest of it into me. Soon the enjoyment as he stroked across my Prostate, replaced the pain, and I began to force myself back onto his screwing rhythm, to get every millimeter of his cock into me, after an all too short ride, He suddenly sped up and BRED me with the white sticky stuff!!!

After I'd done clean up again, he asked me if I'd like more fucking, and visualising another wait for him to recover, said "YES" enthusiasticley. And two others had their Cocks in me, one each end, straight away. That ride was extended as each one who blew a load into me, was replaced for about an Hour! Expecting a slower pace, I'd told him previously that my parents were on a fortnights holiday, so He Adult Kissed me, and told me they would be taking me to a London Club for 10 days. THE SURPRISING THING ABOUT WHITCH, WAS THAT THEY BROUGHT ME BACK, Well Reamed Out, and enjoyed "working" for them, as a young Faggot for several years???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous