Anonymous Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On another occasion both the men's and women's rooms where full, and with all the commotion we were able to really let ourselves go a little more. It was unlike anything else I'd ever experienced when I came into her mouth that day. It took all of my willpower not to scream when it happened, and I very nearly lost my footing and fell to the floor. She told me that night that she had cum just from feeling me cum in her mouth, and that when she left her stall she must have made some noise because there was a woman who came out of the stall beside hers that had given her a funny look. It was incredible.

Part 3

It was about mid-August when we made plans to meet again in our little dirty secret place. We had come up with ways to keep it interesting - like her little strip show from the first time, sometimes she would watch me jerk off for a while at the start, or, after having become much braver, we would both get completely naked in the stalls together and play with each other through the hole. Almost every time, it involved one of us watching the other before we started our final game. However this time she'd sent me a text in the middle of my work day, something to get me riled up and excited though there really was no need for the extra tension - despite having done this for a while now, I already had plenty of trouble focusing on the last work day of the week and as the slow hours ticked by I could think of little else. But this time she sent a special request; when I saw her in the stall I was to just put my dick through and she would have a special surprise for me. My heart jumped into my throat when I read it, and it made the rest of my afternoon drag on abysmally. If we'd decided meet any earlier in the day, I would have skipped work to run to our meeting place.

By the time I finally left the office I was going near crazy, shaking with the anticipation. I raced across town and headed up the interstate to the rest stop just 10 minutes out. I was a little early - I couldn't help leaving as soon as I could, and on top of it I was drove fast. Probably too fast. I'd have to wait in the stall for her at least for a little while. Maybe get naked and build the tension even more...

Shit, I thought, if I get anymore worked up I'll blow my load the second she touches me...

I arrived at the parking lot and saw that there were quite a few people there. It was the end of summer, and many people were leaving to go on last minute camping trips or upstate for fishing at one of the nearby lakes. There was almost a line building up on the woman's side, and I couldn't help but glance over to see if I could spot my girlfriend. I tried to look casual as I walked towards the men's side, and though I looked as thoroughly as I could I didn't see her. Either she was in the bathroom already, or she hadn't got there yet. I had a brief fleeting worry that she was somehow already waiting for me in the stall, and I hoped there wasn't anyone in the far men's stall that knew about the hole. But that was silly. I was sure others knew about this place, but I doubted they came during daylight and when it was so busy. And anyway, both of us knew each other intimately - we'd know if it wasn't us.

I was able to walk directly into the bathroom on the men's side, but all the stalls were occupied - even the one on the far wall. I tried to look inconspicuous as I made my way over to it, making it seem like I was just waiting to go to the bathroom. I leaned in close, looking back towards the door as someone came out of one of the other stalls. It was a younger kid, and he didn't really pay any attention to me as he went to the counter and washed his hands. I leaned in again to the stall to see if I could hear anything, but I only heard the sound of shifting and what sounded like rustling and tearing paper.

OK, I thought, just someone taking a shit. Great... I took a breath, and shook my head, wondering why I was even worried about it. I went to the sink and decided to pretend like I was doing something that was natural to be doing in a bathroom, turning on the water and splashing some on my face. I hadn't noticed at first how hot it was in this place. The mid-August sun was beating down on the roof overhead, and though it was cooler under all this mid-century concrete, the bathroom felt warm and muggy. It also stank. And just as if on cue, I heard the toilet flush in my stall. Finally!

As the door opened and a 30-something soccer dad-type walked out, I continued to pretend to wash my hands. The man walked to another sink, quickly washed, and walked toward the door. He seemed to look around for a moment and called out a name, apparently looking for the boy I'd seen earlier. After he left, I slipped into the stall and locked the door. I could hear at least two other occupants in the room with me, and carefully I pulled the dispenser from the wall and set it next to the toilet. I looked down at the grimy water in the toilet and frowned, and I decided to shut the lid. I sat down on the closed lid, and looked through the hole. I was a little surprised to see, or rather hear, that there was someone in the stall next to me.

I suddenly felt really guilty, even though I couldn't see anything. Of course there might be someone actually using it! My heart jumped in my chest as the occupant began to stand up. Shit! What was I going to do if they saw someone looking into their stall? Hell, I could get the cops called on me, arrested! Shit! Shit! I started to panic...I couldn't quickly cover it back up - that would make them notice for sure. But just as I was about to quickly leave, not finding any other solution in my brief panic, I saw just a hint of dark panties before the woman pulled up her pants. I guessed from what I could see of her that she was in her late 20s, but as she bent over to pick up her handbag I saw blonde hair fall over a surprisingly more aged face. She had to have been at least older than mid-fourties, maybe even early fifties, but she had a great tight body. At any rate, she opened the stall door and left without ever seeming to notice the hole and someone staring at her through it. I breathed a sigh of relief. I realized then that my heart was still pounding, and a bead of sweat trickled down my forehead.

I didn't have much time to think, to maybe try to replace the dispenser over the hole and send a text to my girlfriend that we should rethink our meeting, when the stall door on the other side opened again. I saw the figure of a petite woman in skin-tight jeans and a dark shirt with a pink floral pattern - a familiar looking midriff. I smiled. I guess it would work out after all. I watched her for a moment, noticing that she wasn't going to sit on the toilet, but instead leaned back against the other wall and started slowly sliding her hands over herself through her clothes. Mmmm, so maybe this had been part of the surprise she had hinted at in her text. But no, I thought. We had watched each other plenty of times like this before. It must be something else, but I sure as hell was enjoying the view so I decided to watch for a little while. She moved really slowly, almost tentatively, like she was a little shy about touching herself in a public place...though I'd watched her do it plenty in the previous weeks without much reservation. I supposed it must have been because there were so many people in the bathrooms that day.

At last she started getting more into it, and slowly started to unbutton her jeans and snake a hand into her panties. I saw through the tight material her hand begin to work over her pussy, teasing over her clit. My mouth went dry, and more beads of sweat dripped down my face. Apparently she wanted to tease me a bit, as she was going quite slow and didn't seem to be interested so much in putting on a show than getting herself going. Slowly though, her pants began to open more and she dipped her hand lower - evidently pushing a finger inside herself. I heard her sigh gently, and I found myself rock hard in my pants. Shit, I was still fully dressed. And I remembered then what she'd said in her text - maybe that's why she was holding back; she had wanted me to immediately put myself through the hole when we arrived. I bit my lip, prying my eyes away from the scene in the other stall, and began to undress. I folded my pants and put them on the toilet lid, followed by my underwear and my dress shirt. I kept my socks on, but after I was otherwise completely naked I took one last glance through the hole and smiled. I could hear her panting lightly, and her panties and pants were now pushed down a little past her hips. I could just make out the short cropped hair above her otherwise bare mound. I licked my lips. I was going to devour that pussy tonight.

I stood back up, finding myself feeling a little shaky. I couldn't believe that after having done this nearly a dozen times it was still such a thrill! I took a deep breath, smiled, and slowly slid my cock through the hole. At first nothing happened, and I wondered if she was too far into her play to notice. But I did think heard a gasp coming from the other side of the wall. I waited some more, and still nothing happened. I could feel my engorged member throbbing with my elevated heart beat, but it was starting to feel strange just hanging there. Usually my girlfriend wasted no time getting started, but today she was really teasing me. I guessed that was part of her plan, to make things extremely salacious for tonight - she probably wanted something hot, maybe to go several times again, and wanted to make sure I was ready. Don't worry, babe, I thought, I'll be ready for you.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of hot breath on my tip. Ah, yes...finally. I think I may have groaned out loud - it had felt like I was literally hanging there forever. Very slowly, I felt a finger, then a second, then a full hand on me. And a moment later, something hot and wet flick over my sensitive skin. It made me flex in response, and I heard a soft giggle. Such a tease. I would have to get her back for this tonight. Again, very very slowly, she dragged her tongue over my skin - slowly making circles around my girth. It was so good, but also such a torture - I wanted to feel her take me past those amazing lips, to devour me, to pull the cum from my body that had been boiling in me for the past several hours. Then, finally, I did feel her lips. She kissed all along my shaft, almost as tentatively as with her tongue, and it was driving me crazy. I let out another sigh, too loud, and became a little self-conscious - drawing back into reality a bit, and to where I was. I couldn't hear anyone in the other stalls just then, but I was sure there was someone else in the bathroom still. I bit my lip, and closed my eyes, hoping she wouldn't draw out this torture for too long.

As it happened I didn't have to wait long, as I finally felt her lips over my tip, and she took the first few inches of me into her mouth. I exhaled deeply, consciously keeping myself from moaning. It felt fucking incredible. I felt her suckling me inside her mouth, her tongue and oral muscles working over my dick, giving the sensation that they were drawing me in deeper. And then she did push deeper, swallowing a few more inches. I felt my tip at the back of her throat, and she started backing up. I was slid all the way back out past her lips, and the relatively cooler air of the room greeted my cock. A second later I was engulfed in warmth again - she had lost her apparent shyness and my tip was once again pushing back against her throat. I felt a pressure, like she was trying to push the last couple inches in but was struggling. She backed me out again, and once more I felt the coolness, and then I heard a subtle slurping sound as she shoved me all the way in - my head popping down her throat. My god! It made me dizzy. Everything that she was doing felt incredible. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she seemed to be doing things differently than usual. Her technique had apparently developed over the time we had spent doing this, and right now, perhaps with my senses heightened by everything that had happened today, this was the best blowjob I'd ever received. I didn't know how much longer I was going to hold out. I almost wanted her to just shove me over the edge. I half wanted us to finish up here so I could really have her back at home...

She plunged me deep into her throat again, and I heard, or rather felt, her moan. Ohh, shit...I definitely wouldn't last long if she kept that up. I heard more wet sounds, not so much from her lips on me, as she was holding a valiant effort trying to keep inconspicuous in the busy restroom, but I heard that unmistakable sound of fingers sliding into a wet vagina. It sounded like she was absolutely dripping! It made me swell even more in her mouth, and I was rewarded with another low hum that sent vibrations through my sensitive member. I felt the sensations begin to build, and, despite myself, I let out a low whisper, "oh, fuck, yeah..."

I continued to climb, and she kept a fairly steady rhythm. Usually at this point she pushed me fast and hard, sensing I was getting close, in order to give me a powerful orgasm. But today, everything seemed to be slower, hotter...and I wasn't really complaining - it was somewhat torturous, but it was having an incredible effect on the pleasure I was experiencing. As I felt myself quickly approaching the point of no return, as I began to press harder against the wall, suddenly she popped me out of her mouth. I almost groaned out loud from frustration. What was she trying to do to me??

The air felt cold on my shaft, and it was a little like sobering from a cold splash of water. I still kept rock hard, but the lack of stimulation did let me pull back a bit from the edge. I heard her fingers still working on her wet cunt, as well as her soft breath which was becoming quicker and heavier, and it made me wish I were in there with her so I could help out...I wanted to touch her, to kiss her, to put my tongue inside her...I wanted to taste that dripping wet pussy.

After a few moments I heard her shift a bit, perhaps she was getting a more comfortable position before we finished, and soon felt her hand on me again. She teasingly stroked up and down my shaft, but this time she seemed more urgent. She was squeezing me harder, and her motions were a little more erratic. But then I felt her wet warm lips again, and I smiled, closing my eyes again. I took in the sensation, moaning softly as I pressed harder against the wall. She felt so soft against me, so hot, and very very wet. Then, after she put more pressure on my tip, I felt a different sensation. It was tighter than before, warmer...somehow wetter. And as she slid further I realized that I was being buried in her pussy!

"Oh, fuck!!" I breathed. I heard her inhale sharply on the other side, squeezing my cock hard with her inner muscles, and it was the absolute hottest thing. It was more intense than anything our sessions had been before. She felt unbelievable, like not only our first time but my first time...it was such a deep strong feeling despite the separation between us.

She waited for only a moment before she started moving on my bare shaft, and I could feel inside her that her whole body was trembling. She worked me slowly at first, but very firmly. She worked her way further and further back until her ass was pressing hard to meet me against the wall, and almost involuntarily I began thrusting back and forth to meet her. This seemed to drive her more crazy as she began to go wild on me, shoving my hard member deep inside her, both of us desperately trying to feel this incredible pleasure but desperately trying to remain silent. I heard some people moving around in the next room, and in the men's bathroom someone just entered and started using one of the urinals. After another moment, her body began to quake and and her pussy clamped down on me very hard. Oh my god, I thought. She's cumming on my cock already!

Somehow she managed to stay silent through her orgasm, but as the sensations rocked her body she lost control of her legs and began to slide to the floor. My cocked slipped out of her, and she groaned out loud, almost growling in frustration. I heard her suck in a breath of air at last, and she couldn't hold back soft sighs and moans as she struggled to catch her breath. I heard her immediately scramble to get her footing, and I felt her hand on my slick cock again as she guided me back inside her. She was like an animal in heat after that, slamming hard on my cock and pushing heavily into the wall. I heard her panting and sighing on the other side, a bit of caution thrown to the wind, and I felt like I would cum at any moment.

Suddenly the lights around me seemed to dim, the world around me becoming faint. My entire body stiffened and I could suddenly no longer breathe... This crushing orgasm gripped me so suddenly I couldn't even anticipate it. My mouth opened in a silent scream, and I felt the first waves of the most intense climax rip through my body. How I stayed quiet I will never know, hell, who knows maybe I didn't really, but I came so hard and for so long, I scarcely remembered where I was for those moments. I absolutely erupted, thick ropes of my semen shot deep into her, and at that moment I felt an incredible tightness on my cock and a great tremor inside her - she was coming again!

Fortunately she didn't cry out, but I could just picture her beautiful face in the next stall - completely contorted with the ecstasy of her release. Her muscles pulsed all around me, and my cock throbbed in her, filling her again and again with ropes of my thick cum.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, connected together, struggling to catch our breaths. I felt her squeeze my rhythmically inside her, it felt very intimate, loving. I flexed back inside her and I heard her sigh lightly in pleasure through the thin wall. Slowly, almost reluctantly seeming, she slid herself off my softening cock. I just stood there for a moment, not able to bring myself to move - though I knew I would need to before she left the stall. I heard her shuffling a bit, and then heard the clank of the toilet seat on the bowl followed by the unmistakable sound of her peeing. As I listened to the stream hitting the water, my cock involuntarily flexed. Soon after, I felt her warm lips on my tip and she took me one last time into her mouth - tasting our mixed juices. I shuddered from it, and I couldn't wait to kiss those dirty lips once we got back home. She suckled me gently for a moment, then popped me back out. I heard her wipe herself and pull on her pants. I pulled my now softened dick back through the hole, and looked through just in time to see her cute butt wrapped in that skin tight fabric walk out of the stall. I sat back against the toilet and sighed deeply. That was fucking incredible. The culmination of our sordid little visits to this gloryhole. It was now very clear what her surprise was - she had always been hesitant about having full on sex here. Not because she was against the idea, but she was worried we would make too much noise. I guess she'd made up her mind about it.

After resting for a few moments I collected myself and started pulling on my clothes. I flushed the toilet for show, though I didn't know who I was going to be convincing. I didn't know if there was even anyone in the bathroom with me. As I opened the stall door and walked past the mirrors, I saw that I looked like I just fucked. I was sweaty, my hair was a little tussled, and my face was flush. I also had a look of deep satisfaction. My reflection smiled slickly at me as I walked past, and, after a final deep breath, I left.