Anonymous Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached the parking lot I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a message from my girlfriend. I thought that was a little odd, as we usually kept up our 'anonymity' until we were both at home. So I opened it. My heart nearly stopped when I saw the message:

Hey honey. Super swamped at work today and I absolutely had to stay late - so sorry! Promise I'll make it up to you when I get home ;)

Hope you weren't waiting long for me! See you in an hour or so xoxo

I just stared at my screen, my face turning ghostly white. She had to be fucking with me. Maybe this was part of her teasing - to heighten the feeling that I had just had sex with a random stranger...but no, that was too far. She wouldn't do that...would she? I started to tremble. I felt light-headed, faint - my heart lurching in my chest, my pulse pounding in my ears. I looked all around me, at the people coming and going from the parking lot. I thought I still may be able spot the girl who I'd mistaken for my girlfriend... I searched the clumps of people here and there, mostly small families and individuals. I looked towards the woman's bathroom - there was still a line leading nearly around the corner, but I didn't see her. I looked back towards the parking lot...a big black SUV, an old motorhome, a red pickup truck with a trailer...then I saw her. Oh god...there she was. It had to be her. She had a petite frame, a dead ringer for my girlfriend but with slightly lighter hair. Not quite blonde, but a very light brown. It was her alright - she had on those skin tight jeans, and I saw the pink floral pattern on her dark shirt. She turned in a direction where I could see her face, and, apart from her body type, she bared no resemblance to my girlfriend. She had a satisfied smile, her cheeks flush...she definitely looked like she just had a good fuck. And from somewhere behind a large vehicle a guy in a baggy sports jersey walked up and put his arm around her waste. He kissed her, and they walked out of my view. God damn...

Numbly, I stood there just staring in their direction. I couldn't believe that just happened. Then fear started to creep up my chest. Oh, fuck...I just cheated on my girlfriend! It wasn't intentional but...god, I just had sex with some strange girl in a rest stop bathroom. The thought was instantly horrifying and incredibly hot. It was some time before I snapped out of my stupor. I checked the time - I had to get home before my girlfriend. I needed to think, and I needed a fucking shower...

Epilogue

My hands were shaking as I pulled out my keys to unlock the front door. I nearly dropped them once, but finally was able to turn the lock, slip inside, and slam the door shut again. I slumped down to the floor, still in shock over what just happened. What was I going to do? How would I explain this? How could I even tell her? She might hate me...it was all my fault. It was my idea to do this stupid risky shit in the first place! Fuck... I shook my head. No, it was done. I couldn't do anything about it, and it wasn't something I wanted to do. Hell, I didn't even know I did it. Through all of it, I thought it was my sweet beautiful girlfriend on the other side of that wall. Fuck. Shower, I thought. I need to get clean. I need to wash away this strange woman. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom, when I heard keys slide into the door lock. My girlfriend was home already! Fuck!

Quickly I ducked into our bedroom, and started tearing off my clothes. Maybe I could rush into the bathroom quick enough where she wouldn't stop me. I didn't even know if I could look at her...

"Hon?" She called out.

Shit.

"Babe, are you home?"

I had to say something. I called back, trying to keep my voice sounding normal. "Yeah honey, I'm back here. Just about to jump in the shower."

I didn't hear anything, so I hoped she'd gone to the kitchen or sat in the living room. I just peeled off the last of my clothes when suddenly the bedroom door flew open. My beautiful innocent looking girl was standing in the doorway. She was looking at me, almost staring with an implacable look. I was frozen, like a deer caught in headlights. She knew. How? How could she possibly know? Or...did she fuck with me after all? Before I could say anything, before I could really think, she suddenly walked very quickly to me - holding my gaze all the while. I was petrified, paralyzed. I thought, this is it, she's going to kill me...

Then, she flung herself in my arms, wrapping herself around me and devouring my lips. She was absolutely on fire...burning. She clung to me, pulled herself so hard to me. I almost fainted.

At last she broke the kiss, and as we caught out breath she started removing her shirt. She just looked at me with that gaze, one I came to realize was her 'I'm so fucking horny I'm going to fuck you until we can't move' look. She almost tore off her shirt, then unclasped her bra. Her pants and panties were on the floor, and before I scarcely saw her move she had pushed me back onto the bed and was now over me. She looked down at me, half with her innocent expression, and half with the look of a predator that had caught its prey.

"I'm so sorry I messed up today..." She began. "I know you were looking forward to it, hell, I was looking forward to it! I had something special in mind for you.." She paused. "But I promise I'm going to make it up to you...I'm going to make it up to you all weekend."

I could only stare, swallowing the lump in my throat. My heart was pounding, and for a moment I forgot the guild, the panic, and my cock was upright - pointing straight up at her exposed pussy. I realized then that she was completely shaved. It was something we'd talked about before, but she didn't do it very often. She must have done it this morning before work...

My thoughts were interrupted as she mounted me. Instinctively I grabbed my rock hard cock, and another wave of guilt washed over me - I was still slick and sticky from that strange girl's pussy at the rest stop...oh god...I hadn't even made it to the shower. But again my thoughts were interrupted, and before I could protest, or even had I the capacity, she took my cock from my hand and a split moment later I was buried to the hilt inside her.

"Ugghhhnn!!" We exclaimed in unison.

Despite what happened earlier, maybe even because of it and partly by being on edge, it felt unbelievably intense - like all my nerve clusters were bare, on high alert...it was like I was experiencing being inside her for the first time again...again! She squeezed me hard, and before I could catch up she started riding me furiously. She ground her hips hard into me, sawing my cock roughly into her cunt. Almost right away she started whimpering, her moans growing quickly in this passion. My hands had gone to her hips, helping to guide her along my now painfully rock hard shaft.

She flung herself against me, and I threw my arms around her. She was gasping, panting in my ear, our bodies sliding together. It was the most worked up I had ever seen her - she really had been looking forward to tonight, even though it hadn't exactly gone according to plan... She was like an animal, and, as the sensations and warmth of being with my lover began to cut through the fog that the earlier mishap had shrouded my brain, I began to once again marvel at her incredible sexual drive. Demon in the sheets, saint in the streets indeed!

Before long her cute little whimpers gave way to honest moans, and soon she was crying out over me - her body starting to quake. And suddenly a warmth gushed over my cock, and, shockingly, I found myself following her over the edge. I gritted my teeth as I came even harder even than I had just a couple hours before. I thought I had already emptied my balls into my 'girlfriend' at the stall, but she was pulling what felt like gallons from me...absolutely incredible. Now with the events from earlier completely pushed from my mind, I just pushed as hard as I could as I filled my lover's pussy with every pulse. She sighed with every wave of pleasure, seemingly timed perfectly with the rhythm of each spurt from my swollen tip. It was so beautiful, so warm, so intimate. I held her tight against me, slowly climbing down from the crushing intensity, slowly catching my breath as my girlfriend collapsed over me.

We stayed together like that, completely entangled, and rested together. My hands explored over her back, and I smiled. I didn't know how I would deal with what had happened. I would need to come to terms with it. It wasn't like I went out and tried to cheat on her, but the fact remained that I had deep, passionate sex with a beautiful stranger in that bathroom stall. My cock twitched involuntarily inside my girl with that thought. I heard her chuckle.

"I guess this game of ours had us both going today." She sighed. I felt her squeeze me and gently slide me inside her.

I moaned, feeling incredibly sore and very sensitive, but the sensation was still so good...I was amazed at how good it was to be like this with her. I even felt almost ready to go again!

"It seems so!" I responded, trying not to sound guilty.

She slowly lifted her hip, sliding me nearly out of her, before pushing all the way back down. We both moaned out loud. "Why don't we finish this in the shower...I'm not done with you yet, babe. And you're mine all weekend!"

I smiled broadly, but did my best to make it put on a face like it was going to be just awful. She stood up, pulling me with her, and we trotted buck naked to our bathroom. We enjoyed a slow, hot, sensual shower, making love several more times before even leaving the warmth of the steamy water. I ran my tongue over every square inch of her body, worshipping her with my lips and my hands, and she had put her lips and her fingers over and in every part of mine. It was one of the most intimate moments we had ever shared as a couple. By the end of the night, rather in the very early hours of the morning, we had fucked in nearly every room in the house and my cock had filled and deposited a surprising amount of cum in every of her warm holes. And we were dead exhausted. I didn't even remember falling asleep, but I certainly recall waking up with her. I smiled in my early morning haze as I felt her lips around my already throbbing hard cock. I wondered if I would survive a weekend like this, but I couldn't wait to find out.

Even though we had done so much with each other we could barely move, by the end of the weekend neither of us were ready to leave our bed and return to normal life. It was incredible what this fantasy, unwittingly turned reality, had done for us. It injected this unbelievable magic into our relationship, and sex between us kept being nothing short of amazing. To this day we still return to our little secret place. We don't go as often as we did at the beginning, but every time we do it's always as intense as the first. And every time I release into my lover's mouth, or pussy, or even her wonderful tight ass, I think about that girl and the surreal fulfillment of one of my deepest darkest fantasies. The orgasm it creates is always so strong that nearly I black out from the shear intensity of the memory, of the sensations...I'll never forget that wonderful anonymous surprise.