All Comments on 'Another Beach, Another Stranger Ch. 02'

by bybiguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
True story

I had this happen to me....but with condoms....let me tell you it happened almost as you wrote....and i was the guy getting the horse cock.....when i was driving home my ass felt soooo empty...but well fucked....thanks for he story i gave me a flashback....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lust

what a lucky guy i love big cocks in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I took a large one at a beach party. We lit a fire on the beach, some drinks, music, girls, an asian guy I had met through my friend was there, Tom, he was a bit older, mid 30s. The party got a bit wild, there was one girl there, a bit plump who walked off with Tom, i watched where they went and followed. Sure enough, behind the change sheds I watched as she knelt and he took his cock out, wow, a monster, she got part in her mouth, seemed to be o.k. with that and then he pulled back, she turned, he tried but she kept pulling forward, sorry too big, he pulled back and took out a bottle of something and poured it on his cock, they tried again, I saw it slide into her, she yelped and pulled away, sorry, I cant. She got up and walked away, apologizing, I put my cock back in my shorts and walked towards the sheds, Tom was gone, I went into the sheds and one of the toilet doors was closed. I went into the next one, there was a large hole in the wall, I glanced through, Tom had his cock pointing towards the hole, slowly stroking it, then pushed it through. I reckon 9 inches of thick cock came through that hole. I held it and slowly stroked it, then knelt and ran my tongue over the head and took about half in my mouth, so thick, he moved slowly back and forward. I pulled away, I wanted to try that cock,, I grabbed my tube of lube from my pocket, holding his cock I put big blobs on the head and shaft, and pushed 2 blobs on and in my hole. and turning around, positioned myself, guiding his cock to my entrance. I held it there, I said push, he did, my hole opened, the tip went in, I pulled forward, shit, pain, I moved back try again, he pushed, again he entered me but this time I stayed, my hole stretched around the head, as he pushed some more, back a bit, push, more, back about halfway in but I had to pull forward and he came out. I grabbed more lube and pushed it inside my stretched hole and some more on the head and then turned, push and he slid in, and on the third push he went past where he had been and It felt like something deep inside me gave way and he was all the way inside me. Oh, fuck, please and he did, he pulled back and pushed, my cum shot out of me, as he serviced my open arse and it wasn't long before I felt that monster pulse and my insides turn to mush as his cum flooded my hole, mine still dribbling out of me. I felt him shrink and pull back, my hole stayed open, I felt it, I wiped it mopping up all the cum as I heard Tom leave. I re joined the party, my arse was sore for 5 days, but each time I thought about it, I had to stroke myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sideways

My friend and I have been doing it on our sides since we started fucking three years ago. When he fucked me for the first time I came just before he did. Now we usually start with him sucking me to climax, which I love, before he comes into me from behind. We have this position mastered. He rubs my chest and kisses my neck as rippling sounds of fucking fill the room. When he cums inside me I feel my cock stir again. Sometimes he sucks me a second time. Our sex is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous