Another Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

Slowly, the sounds of Erin's and Maria's passionate exchange and the knowledge of what he could accomplish, started to bring life to his tired and over worked cock. As thoughts of plunging his cock into Maria's hot ass passed through his fevered mind, his trusty friend began to lengthen and grow. As Erin's screams of pleasure echoed around the room while Maria ate her juicy cunt, Dylan's nine inch monster regained his stature and was ready to go once again. Now that he was recovered, he knew that it was only right that he try to give the girls a little of what they had so graciously given him.

As Maria rolled out from between Erin's thighs and lay back on the bed, a newly energized Dylan slide in between them. He lay back with his raging pole pointing up to the ceiling and pulled at Erin to straddle his face. As her taut golden legs came down on either side of his head and her dripping pussy was right above his mouth. He raised his head and plunged his thick tongue deep into Erin's hot pussy. She screamed out as Dylan's talented tongue jabbed in and out of her slick creaming hole and tasted her sweet juices as they trickled down. She started to buck her hips, humping his face as he ate her sizzling pussy. Suddenly, the feeling of oh so tight cunt walls slipping onto his towering cock and squeezing it like a vise as it slipped deeper and deeper surrounded his throbbing shaft. The knowledge that Maria had started to fuck herself down on his thick tool, grunting and sweating as she tried to cram him into her tight cunt really got him going. As he felt Maria bounce herself up and down, taking more of his thick cock each time into her tight cunt until with one final thrust she buried all 9 inches of his cockmeat into her steaming hot snatch, he re-doubled his efforts on Erin's drooling cunt. Going straight for her demanding clit, Erin screamed and humped Dylan's tongue even harder, slamming her thighs into his face as he sucked and licked her slick little nub. As Maria slowly she raised her gushing cunt up and slid along the full length of his powerful rod and back down again, Erin came in a gusher of girl juice that soaked Dylan's face and he eagerly lapped up. Shaking and trembling from another colossal orgasm, Erin slowly slide off Dylan's face and onto the bed.

Now Dylan could give Maria the fucking that he thought she deserved and one that would fulfill the buildup that Erin had given him. He got Maria to climb off him, much to her displeasure. Positioning her at the edge of the large bed on her hands and knees with her wet gleaming pussy pointed right at him, Dylan stood behind her and positioned his large thick cockhead at the entrance of her smoking cunt. He slowly rubbed the head of his cock up and down the wet slot of her sex, teasing her and exciting her. He had accomplished the hat trick and now was time for the fun. His stamina was back and he was going to enjoy fucking the hot cheating Latina wife within an inch of her life. With one hard, swift move he slammed the full length of his 9 inch cock deep into her smoldering box and Maria screamed as her tight snatch was stretched wide at the sudden invasion. He grabbed her hips to keep her steady and then started fucking her with hard long strokes, jamming his cock in her as deep as he could go and then pulling almost all the way out again, only to thrust deep into her again. Maria was going wild as she really got into the feel of his deep plunging cock.

"Ohhh... yeeeeaaahhhhh!!! .....un..un..un..un... Yeeeaahhhh!!!"

As Dylan fucked her harder and harder, he could tell she was quickly getting close to cumming so he quickened the pace even more until she was just on the edge and then he slowed just enough to keep her there. The tension building in her blazing snatch was driving her insane and she thrust herself back against Dylan to try and get more of his large thrusting prick into her greedy hole. Trying to get herself off, Maria bucked back against him, but he just kept slowing down his thrusts when she did that. She was moaning and groaning, begging him to make her cum, but still he waited. After a few more minutes of slow steady deep thrusts that had her going out of her mind, Dylan sped his thrusting up, and really began to lay the pipe to her, making sure to hit her buzzing clit on every thrust. She came in mere moments in a screaming, thrashing orgasm that amazed Dylan in its intensity.

"...OOOOHHHHHh ...yeah! ...Give it to me! ...Oh FUCK!!!! ...Harder! ...Faster! ...Oh God, Yeeeessss ...YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!"

As her massive orgasm finished, Dylan was still fucking her hard, hitting deep in her cunt and bouncing off her cervix with each thrust of his long hard prick. She had rarely had sex like this as his long sword of male flesh plunged into her wet creaming hole again and again. It felt like his cock was going to come out her mouth is felt so deep. It felt so animalistic, so savage as this strange man rode his immense prick up her churning pussy again and again. Dylan grabbed her thick dark hair, and pulled her head back, as if riding a wild horse. Her large round breasts swayed in time to his ferocious fucking. His thick cock felt so good as it surged between her tight pussy lips and up her juicy cunt, she couldn't help pushing back in response to his relentless pounding, trying to increase the stimulation to her tingling cunt and make his plunging cock go even deeper.

The savage pounding that Dylan was giving her was driving her farther and farther onto the large bed and Dylan had to keep changing position as they slipped across the bedcovers. As the two drifted across the bed towards the massive headboard, he seemed to drill into her even harder than before. Her ass was bouncing and her tits were swaying as he thrust more and more of his hard cock into her. Her eyes began to glaze over with a haze of lust. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him as he slammed his iron hard cock into her over and over. As he drove more and more cock, going deeper and deeper into her tight sizzling cunt, Maria's world exploded as he continued to drill into her wet inner core with savage thrusts that bounced of her cervix.

"Ohhh... yeeeeaaahhhhh!!! ...un ..un ..un ..Oh Goddddd...!!!!!!!"

She was coming in buckets. She couldn't catch her breath and still he thrust deep into her creaming cunt. He reached under and grabbed her big swaying tits and holding her tight to his body, he began using short hard thrusts that pierced deep into her cervix on each stroke. The short thrusts jabbed deep into her tight inner pussy again and again driving her wild with lust. They were pushing her to another massive climax as he continued to thrust into her relentlessly. He twisted her long brown nipples hard and she went over the edge again.

"Eeeeeh!" she screamed. "OHHHHH! I'M CUMMING, YESSSSS!!!!" He dropped her tits and grabbed her hips to keep her steady and then started fucking with her long hard strokes that used the entire length of his massive cock. Maria was in a daze, she couldn't stop moaning, "...un...un...un...un...." They continued to push across the bed until she was pressed up against the headboard. His forceful thrusts made the head board bang against the wall. She was moaning and screaming herself hoarse from the relentless fucking he was giving her. He quickened the pace even more when he realized she was just on the edge of cumming again. He reached between her trembling thighs and began stroking her hard slick clit. Making sure to hit her clit in time with every thrust, he thrust his long cock into her overworked pussy deeper and deeper. From the dual stimulation, Maria's cunt exploded again and her clasping tightening cunt clamped down on his surging cock like a vice. She was bucking and thrusting against him trying to get her release, but he still kept thrusting into her gushing pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH GGODDDDDDDD!!!!"

Maria's head and upper body were pressed against the massive headboard as he drilled into her descious cunt again and again. He wasn't even touching her anymore as he held on to the top of the headboard while he thrust his big cock into her tight juicy pussy. As he thrust that great sword of hard muscled cock deep inside her cunt again and again, she wasn't even moving, and all she could do is whimper and moan, but he still continued. His big swing balls were bouncing off her rigid clit and his hard belly banged into her soft bubble butt on each thrust. She felt it coming from deep inside her core. It was another climax and she knew that this one was huge. While Dylan sawed his monster cock into her packed cunt, she dropped one of her hands to her straining nub and began to strum herself in earnest. She was right on the edge, she was so close. As Dylan's powerful cock surged back into her crammed fuckhole once more, she began to cum in a great spewing explosion of girl juice shooting out of her pussy. The deep drilling cock drove her over the edge a final time as her tight cunt muscles twitched and convulsed around his long thrusting cock, milking it for all it could get.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!"

Dylan slammed his cock into her a few more times, making her overfilled pussy squirt out her juices which ran down her thighs and coated his balls. Finally, he stopped, and pulled his giant juice-coated prick out of her abused and aching cunt. His dick felt rubbed raw by the friction of thrusting into her tight cunt. He slipped back and she slumped onto the bed completely fucked out.

Dylan felt amazing! He was covered in sweat and fuck juice, but his cock was rock hard and he needed to cum! He turned and there lay Erin all spread out in front of him. Her thighs were parted wide and her cunt was gaping wide as she plunged three fingers in and out of her sopping hole. Dylan threw himself between her thighs and began to lick her wet slick pussy lips up to her erect clit. He inserted two fingers into her hot pussy and began to finger fuck her while he sucked her clit, making her hump against his face. The pleasure of his sucking was so intense that her toes curdled as he gave her clit one long, hard pull that nearly brought her off. She wailed, hardly aware anymore of where she was. Only the pleasure mattered and she wanted more--

As she writhed, her legs spread, her nude body undulating--as she moaned and gibbered out of her mind—Dylan slid on top of her and drove his raging cock into her sizzling, drooling, wide-open cunt. As he drove his cockhead into deep into her pussy, stretching it open, he crushed his lips against hers and she tasted her cunt-juice on his mouth. With one smooth thrust, he had sunk his nine inches all the way up her seething cunt.

Erin lay still under him, her fingernails sunk into his back. Her breathing rapid, her legs clutching hard around his hips, and little whimpers came from her throat. Slowly Dylan started to slide his long cock in and out a few inches at a time.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhh!" Erin groaned as the head of his great cock nudged against her cervix. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she couldn't tell if she was in agony or ecstasy. She clung to Dylan as his monstrous cock began to take longer and longer plunges into her burning defenseless pussy.

"Ahhhn, feels so good!" Dylan sighed. "Your pussy's so fucking juicy, so fucking hot!"

His great cock made squishing noises in her cunt as it slid in and out of her wet hot box. Erin felt her hot juices streaming from her cock-stuffed pussy and running down into her ass-crack. Dylan's cock was rubbing her G-spot with each thrust of his invading dick, and the large head was beginning to nudge open the mouth to her womb. Suddenly, she became aware of her loins rocking, and of her cunt rising to meet his powerful thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh!" she groaned. "Uhhhhh! Ooooooh!" She began to drive her hips faster, trying to match the rhythm of Dylan's thrusting. Each plunge of his long, thick prick into her body brought her to the verge of climax.

"Fuck me! Yes!" She cried as he drilled into her hot core with each thrust. His face and body were covered with sweat, as his muscular body thrust deep into her accepting body. He grunted with each deep plunge of his thick cock, and as his cockhead hit bottom on each stroke the wildness in her eyes grew.

"Faster!" she panted, her hands sliding down and gripping his plunging ass-checks tightly. "FUCK ME DEEPER!!!"

While his hips plunged up and down and his ass-cheeks contracted driving his mammoth cock deeper into her clutching cunt, Erin thrust her burning cunt onto Dylan's cock, and at the same time pushed her sensitive tits against his chest and rubbing her red-hot nipples against his skin.

"Yeahhh!" she groaned louder with each thrust of his lunging sword. "Yeahhh, yeahhh, yeahhh!"

Dylan fucked her with long, swinging thrusts that sent electric jolts through her cunt with each overwhelming thrust of his mighty cock. She wrapped her legs around his driving hips, digging her heels into his asscheeks and trying to draw his thick cock deeper into her. As his massive cockhead fucked in and out of her womb, it drove her closer and closer to a big climax.

"Fuck your pussy is hot and juicy!" Dylan grunted.

"Ohhhh! Fuck me!" Erin moaned. "GOD ...FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Erin's eyes glazed over. The plunging and thrusting of Dylan's great cock made her cunt clamp down with excitement. She gasped with pleasure as her cunt started to explode around his surging prick and her cum started to pour out of her and saturate her cunt and loins. As her pleasure rose to the point of no return, and her body started shiver. She toppled over the brink as his giant cock sailed into her steaming cunt again and again seeking its own release.

"OOOOOOOHHHH!" she cried. "Ohhhhh! I'm cumming! YEEESSSS!!!!"

They moved together as if choreographed. Each ramming penetration of Dylan's overpowering cock sent ecstasy coursing through Erin's body. She was having orgasm after orgasm, and she could fuck like this all night.

"I can't hold it!" Dylan moaned. "Baby, here it comes!" His eyes rolled back. His body shuddered. His giant cock flexed hard inside Erin's creaming cunt and he began to fire jet after jet of white cum deep into her grabbing womb.

"YEAHHHHH!" he screamed as cum poured into her fiery hole. She clung to her jizz-squirting lover as her body jerked and arched beneath him, her hips bucking against him, holding the whole of his huge pleasure-giving manhood inside her, squeezing the great length of his cock with her clutching cunt muscles as they tried to milk him dry.

"Yesssss!" she hissed against his neck. "All of it! Give me all of it!"

He continued to ram his spurting cock up her hunger cunt, pouring more and more cum into her quivering body. The loud squishing sounds as his cock drilled inside her filled the room. Erin could feel his jism oozing out of her and pouring down her pulsating crotch and soaking the bed beneath them.

"I LOVE IT!" she cried. "I LOVE IT, GIVE IT TO ME. YEAAAHHH!!!!!"

Her blonde head tossed deliriously from side to side, while Dylan collapsed on top of her, gasping as her hot cunt sucked his tired cock dry.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was a little after 7:45 AM, when an exhausted Dylan staggered into the stunt trailer. Rocky and Tony were sitting in folding chairs drinking coffee as Dylan came in.

Tony took one look at the bedraggled Dylan and started laughing at him. "What the fuck happened to you? Shit man, you look bad!"

Dylan looked him in the eye and slowly smiled. "The bet I believe was a steak dinner for a pair of panties. Right, Rocky?"

Rocky looked at him and then glanced at Tony who had suddenly stopped laughing. "Yeah, that was the wager."

Dylan reached into his backpack and put a blue silk thong down on Rocky's desk. "Those are Anne's, that is her name by the way." Then taking a red thong from his pack, Dylan laid those on the desk. "These belong to the birthday girl, Erin. It was her party that they were there for." Then he reached in and brought out a black silk thong and dropped them in Tony's lap. "You should recognize those. They belong to Maria, who was your girl. She gives a great blowjob, doesn't she? But she is a much better fuck!"

Tony just looked at him dumbfounded. "You fucked all three of them last night?"

"Yeah, I did Maria after she dropped you off. Her husband's party room is pretty cool, didn't you think?" Dylan smiled. Tony just stared him, while Rocky started at the underwear now piled on his desk.

"By the way, Tony, Maria thinks you have a great cock and we are both invited to a private party at Anne's tonight with all three of them if you want. Are you up for it?"

There was silence for a moment, then Tony's confused brain woke up and he nodded yes.

"Good deal, I will let them know. We on for 8 PM! You want to join us, Rocky?" The older stunt man just shook his head. "I am dead tired so I am going to my trailer and lie down until you need me, is that okay Rocky?"

"...eh ... sure. ...That's fine."

With that Dylan turned and stepped out of the trailer and closed the door. A huge smile crossed his face as he started for his small little trailer. He hoped to catch a few hours sleep because he was just about dead in his tracks. After he had fucked Erin that last time, somehow Maria had gotten his cock hard once more and he had managed to fuck her in the ass while she licked Erin's pussy clean of his cum. They had dropped him off at the bar about 5:30 AM, and he had very carefully driven home to catch a shower. He didn't even have time to take a short power nap, so he drove straight to work. The set was in the Valley past Thousand Oaks, so it was a long drive for him. He was tired and fucked out and really needed some sleep. But what a night!

The look on Tony's face when he put Maria's black thong in front of him had been priceless. He could only wonder what the women had in store for them tonight at Anne's.

He stopped at the catering truck on the way to his trailer and grabbed a banana and ordered some eggs and toast. He was famished. While he was waiting for his food, the assistant costume girl came up for some coffee. It was a summer day and already warm even that early in the morning, and he could not help but noticed her tight blue jean skirt and barely there T-shirt. She was about 25 with long legs and really nice tits that were never covered by a bra. Long brown hair and blue eyes and a mouth made for taking a thick cock between her lips. They had been flirting off and on causally for a couple of days, but he had not done anything about it yet.

"You look like you had a really long night, Dylan. You doing okay?" she asked with a sarcastic tone to her voice.

"You have no idea, darling. A very long and pleasurable night," he smiled and winked at her.

"Oh, really! And was your "date" as happy as you?"

"I believe all three were quite happy."

"Three? Three? You did three girls last night? No way!"

Dylan just nodded his head, "yes."

As the costume girl started into Dylan's deep blue eyes, she felt her pussy snap just a little at the thought of him fucking three women at once. "So you are that good, huh?"

Dylan just nodded his head, "yes," again. The costume girl just looked at him for a moment. This was new territory for her. She wanted to fuck Dylan, but this conversation was going farther than they had ever gone before. "Oh sure, you are," she said nervously.

"What are you doing for lunch today?" he asked lightly as a thick bulge grew in his tight jeans.

"Why?" she asked as her face started to flush.

"Well, you could come by my trailer and I could give you a demonstration," he said as he stared her in the eyes.

The girl swallowed and put her eyes down, where they came into direct contact with Dylan's thick cock as it surged down the inside of his thigh.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers