Another Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,102 Followers

"Jesus," she thought to herself as her face turned completely red and a flush of excitement flooded her warm little pussy. Looking back up at him, she smiled with false confidence and picked up her coffee. "Sure, Mr. Big Stud, I will call your dare. Lunchtime it is. Don't chicken out of me now," she sneered.

"I promise, I won't," Dylan smiled. With that she turned on her heel and walked away, her hips swaying and the hem of her short skirt twitching up to reveal the backs of her beautiful thighs. She stopped at the end of the truck and looked back at him, then was gone.

Dylan picked up his plate of eggs and toast and headed for his trailer. He smiled to himself at the thought of the sexy young costume girl riding his thick cock at lunch. Her big full tits bouncing up and down as she fucked herself silly on his big prick. He was going to let her do the work today. He had to save himself for the marathon later tonight. His long cock gave another surge down his pants leg as he thought about both the costume girl's tight pussy and the beautiful women that he was going to fuck that night. "Fuck," he thought to himself, "this is going to be a very long day. A very long and pleasurable FUCKING day!"

The End.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,102 Followers