All Comments on 'Another Castle'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
From what I've seen of Alexis om "Castle"

there's no way she is a submissive. Plus a secret relationship with her Dad's girlfriend would never hold up for two years.

BlackwingBlackwingalmost 10 years ago
Tasty.

Sub Alexis is so fucking delicious. But I agree a secret relationship for two years without Castle finding out is pretty much impossible. That said who's to say he would be against it - in this world of your he might actually enjoy the idea. Consider that for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Family That Plays

Remember the opening of the show in the early years where Castle says to Beckett that he'd let her spank him? Well, he's obviously into it. But he's very protective of his daughter, so if Beckett wants them both -- and we certainly want to read about both of them being spanked side-by-side -- then she should be very careful and make sure that he is okay with Alexis having such a relationship before she tries anything involving both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy

Loved it. Now just wish for the story of how Alexis became becketts pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

OK that was pretty good.

I'll second the request that you give us the first time between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'll third that!

I, too would like to see a story about how the relationship between Alexis and Beckett started. I'd also like to see a third story resolving how the couple deals with letting their secret out to Castle. So... Trilogy time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i'll never be able to look at them the same way when i watch that program. thank you so much. i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Age

If beckett was fucking her for two years and Alexis is 18 now....

Naughty detective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...