Another Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of her arousal was almost more than he could take. Oh, how long, how long it had been since he had smelled an aroused woman so he just tried to bury his face in her pussy. With his thumbs, he parted her lips and dipped his tongue inside curling it so that he could get more of her juices. She tasted so sweet and he only wanted more. He inserted his tongue so far inside her that she gasped but pressed her pussy into his face. Next, he found her clit and licked it several time just to see her jump and then took it in his teeth and sucked. That was it. She couldn't hold out any longer. Her body gave her away and shuddered as she trapped his head between her legs as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body.

He was thrilled at knowing that he could bring her to such a mind-blowing orgasm. He extricated himself from her legs and slid up to lie beside her. Jonathan kissed Alicia deeply letting her taste herself on his mouth. She didn't ever want this moment to end. He held her close and continued to kiss her as her breathing and heart rate got back to normal.

Alicia wanted to give Jonathan as much pleasure as he had just given her so she made him lie back as she kissed him passionately. He said, "Another time – I want you. I want to feel myself inside you. It's been so long and I need you."

She wasn't going to argue because she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He lay her back against the cool sheets and positioned himself between her legs. He could see her juices still covering her pussy and he licked his lips but he just took her legs and held them in his arms at the elbow and pulled her closer to him. Because she was still so wet, he was able to slide right into her pussy. He wanted to feel every part of her so he entered her slowly, inch by inch until their bodies touched. He stayed very still just enjoying how perfectly their bodies fit together.

Alicia thought she was going to scream because of the pleasure that she was feeling. Again, slowly, he started to slide in and out of her leaving only the head of his cock inside her and then thrusting all the way back in. Jonathan thought he would never feel this way again and this was more than he could have ever imagined. She was wet and the inside of her felt like warm velvet but still held him so tightly. He wanted this moment to last forever but he could feel his orgasm beginning deep inside.

Now, was the time so he began to thrust deeply and faster – in and out – while he held her legs so tightly to control their movements. Her body lifted to meet his every stroke. Their bodies worked perfectly together and she could feel her orgasm building and building again. Finally, his body stiffened and as he began to pump her full of his hot cum, she shuddered and trembled as she gave into the waves as they crashed over her at the same time. He didn't want to move and she certainly didn't want him to leave her body but he relaxed and lay next to her, leaving his cock inside her. She was still trembling from the force of her orgasm and they held each other tightly as they kissed.

Jonathan lifted up from her and looked into her eyes and said, "I think I'm falling in love with you even though I have just met you."

Alicia said with tears in her eyes, "I think I love you, too. Where do we go from here?"

Jonathan said, "I want to see more and more of you. I cannot get enough of you."

"Please stay with me tonight. I can't bear for you to leave....."

12