All Comments on 'Another Changed Life Ch. 05'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
*sniff*

Great! I'm such a sucker for a happy ending. So nice to see someone -- didn't matter really that it was the guy -- do something so sweet for someone else. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
'...just had to be the man who loved her'...

That line just send shivers down my spine. So perfect. Oh wow... Bestill my heart! Really, that was sensational. Like all your other stories - another timeless classic. I love how every chapter gives a hint of promise which makes the end just so much more explosive... Lol and no I wasn't just talking about the sex. As you know, Im a sucker for a good story, sex or not. Mindless sex and no-good storyline is just plain garbage. It's always a joy to read your work because it's clear and plain as daylight that you put alot of thought and effort in it. No quick fix. (lol you're probably tired of me saying it) Thanks for another winner and thanks for sharing... Cat

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Life Fulfilled Into Joy

I told you: After the world's longest foreplay HOT, JUICY, LAUGHING SEX ever so slowly distills joy and mutual devotion into our heroes. After weeks of teasing, kissing and tickling, the pinnacle each attains is in the purity of giving heaven to the other. The story's title should be The Joy of Sex, but I think that label has been taken by a certain talented prostitute. I have one troubling question: How in the blue blazes did this profound knowledge of love come to a genteel lady author the age of a couple of my oldest GRANDdaughters? The romance is beautifully described, the intercommunication level gently but passionately intimate. May I rate it FIVE Stars ++++++ with an oakleaf cluster? Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
romance hasnt died - you've proven it

Having read several of your stories and enjoying them all i find this to be the most enjoyable to date. It is truely a pleasure to know that someone still has a sence of romance in an age where it seems to have gone out of style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You really are one of the best

I've been reading stories on this site for years and never been compelled to comment, but you really are the best writer I've come across on here. Your stories and well thought out, compelling and interesting. Perfect if you're not the sort who likes just quick and meaningless sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

God! this is getting more and more corny. You defenitly can do far better.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
The necessary complication.

So often in romances, the two people fall in love but can't get it together because of self doubts.

I admired the uniqueness of this story, because the culmination was postponed not by fears of "I'm not good enough," but because Dan was searching for the perfect way to make love. He wanted to draw a bright line between all the casual flings of the past and his new relationship with Tess.

It made a refreshing change, complemented by the assistance of the two gay lovers who were their friends.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good! Thank you!🥰🥰🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous