All Comments on 'Another Cheater Made Easy'

by Fun2Write

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another

another idiot turns writer

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
AN UNFINISHED STORY

THIS WAS ONLY WORTH A 2, AT THIS TIME. MAYBE IF YOU CONTINUE AND COME TO A CLOSURE, I WILL RE-EVALUATE. THIS DOES HAVE PROMISE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I see

a shotgun in this man's future. then his head spattered all over some wall somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm Jim's brother

A note from Jim's brother: Not special forces, not a seal, not a green beret. But I can kill, I am quite good at removing life force from scum. You and the wife are scum, not to mention mis-using your position as his boss. I'm an edge weapon specialist, you will die slowly and in great pain, as will she. My brother will be avenged, you will never know I am coming. Enjoy what is left of your life.............Valdez is coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Give up writing

You have just copied about ten other stories on the site today. If can not come up with something other than a slut wife story just give it up. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Desperately needs a brain transplant.

Both the characters in the story and the author of the story. Didn't realize that there was so much bullshit in the world as in these sordid tales with no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The lights are on no one is home. Yet another braindead writer dreams of either being a wimp sissy boy husband or a bitch whore for black men. Both I would guess sound appealing to the writer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
You just have to love a woman that likes to fuck as much as she does

As long as she isn't your wife, why would you care.

Her husband has to be the blindest son of a bitch in the world not to see how much of a slut she is.

Not quite the storyline I like, but interesting none the less.

Perhaps the husband will get his revenge before the story is over. After all is said and done, she might be just that good of a fuck, that he don't want her to leave him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He doesn't care???

He's willing to risk his job & his life just for the thrill of fucking a cheap slut? What an idiot.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Keep on writing

I tend to like "Loving Wives" stories and this story is not bad as some stories I have read. Likewise, I would not say this is in my 25 favorite of "Loving Wives" stories. Nonetheless, I do hope you continue to write and look forward to reading more stories.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
Lets see more chapters

Looks like the idiot anons are our in full force for this story I have taken to reading the comments first and if the idiot anons are against it, I read it, I know it will be hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot?

Who is the idiot now? Doesn't take much to turn on some people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good first effort

Fairly hot and open for a chapter two. Not a bad style and I am sure it will sharpen-up as you practice. Keep on writing and remember to keep it fun for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To Jim's brother

I would like 30 second with you in a lonely place. You'd be squeeling for mercy like a fucking trapped rat you cunt.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I am a revenge story fan, hence I hope Jim will discover his wife slutty behevioral before his wife's children arriving. A divorce is not too good for the children. The divorce is better without children.

If Vicky will have a child, Jim will have DNA test done. Until the child is 4 years old and the DNA test shows he/she is not his, he does not have to pay any children alimony and Vicky ought to look for the father for money.

Btw If Vicky became divorced she could find more men and sex, because she would not hide her affairs from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE:Jim's brother.

Anon? who are you kidding? you are just angry because your wife feeds you creampies every night and worse still they are not yours. You are also angry because you are bringing up the black bastards that you wife is passing off as your kids. Your family and co-workers laugh at you to your face and behind your back. You are also angry that you tiny prick is so small your wifee wouldn't feel it even if she let you fuck her, she doesn't let you fuck her does she? that's why you are on this site getting more angry and frustrated every day and every story you read and every comment that puts down your dream. Jerk away tiny prick boy.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Beyond Me

It is beyond my comprehension why so many like these stories that glorify cheating spouses and the ones with whom they cheat. I can only surmise that they are in one of several possible situations themselves and use these stories to validate those situations. They are either cuckolded husbands wanting to know that it is OK to suck another man's sperm from their wives vaginas or they are just evil and get their kicks (or wish they could) from ruining other peoples relationships, perhaps because they cannot arrange one of their own.

A good cheating story should include some consequences. Perhaps a second chapter will find the wife and her companions paying some price for their deeds.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Shit

Lousy fucking story written by someone with no character. Fuck you.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Puke & Choke

Gotta sift through the rubble stories to find the gems. Still looking..... Don't stop writing keep evolving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad this asshole quit writing.

Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuck

I just read it to see if I would agree with the comment about it being puke. I do, this is garbage. There are no redeeming features, some of humanity's worst traits and behaviors are written about here. This is not erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dog shit.

Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Last sentence

You pissed me off. Not because you are a smartass asshole but your last line seemed to mean that hubby was now on board?

Your whole story was given in facts and then you end it in vain...damned asshole, say what you mean!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you can read

And apparently read the comments and took then to heart and stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complicated?

Jim sued him for sexual harassment and had him fired for cause. He left town because he couldn't get a job. Jim got a divorce and moved on. Stupid story with an unbelievable plot and really stupid characters.

1 star

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
DUMBEST SHIT I EVER READ

NO STARZ. MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OF YOUR FANTASIES. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha! Author, rock on witcho bad self

I loved this. I used to fuck the WIfe of a subordinate and it was so funny. I pretended to be a very nice superior and he kissed my ass not knowing I was fucking his Wife, making her feed him a taste of my cock, balls, ass and cum from her mouth. She got into it and started feeding him my cum from her pussy, catching it on video secretly. Then I went to his house, fucked his Wife, came back to work and made him suck my cock and I sent the Wife the video. Now, he went home with my cum in his muth and sucked more from his Wife's pussy. Fuck man, that idiot was sick as fuck! The Wife and I, we just couldnt believe it man! What a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wife worked in a hospital

... and this stuff went on than most would believe.. That is on part of the TV shows and the showing of what goes on in closets and empty rooms Just a saying

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This vile garbage made the author so ill that he never wrote again, insuring a blessing for any LW reader who isn’t brain damaged.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - waste of time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous