Another Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,115 Followers

24-year-old Rachel was soon peppering me with demands, using sexual banter like a newfound toy.

"Fuck me hard! Bill you got a good cock! Push it deep. Push it deep in my pussy! Your cock is so hard." She bantered. "Do women talk like this when they screw? I think you like it."

I tried to keep from chuckling, and answered, "some do and some don't. What's important is how it makes you feel."

"It drives me insane!" She exclaimed. "But do you like it?"

"I think I can speak for the majority of men." I replied. "It's safe to say it drives all of us insane. Rachel do you masturbate?"

"Sometimes." She replied with a bit of shyness and embarrassment in her tone.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of dear." I assured her. "I just want to know if you're familiar with orgasm. You're going to have one soon."

"If you fuck me a bit harder and faster, I don't think it's very far away."

Rachel had not complained of any discomfort and I began to fuck her with determination. Her banter ceased and her moaning increased. Her breathing became quite labored and I felt her hot exhales on my neck and shoulder. It did, however, take a few long minutes, which I enjoyed immensely.

"Uncle Bill! Uncle Bill! Uncle BILLLLllllllllllllllllllllllll!. She bellowed as her ass shot skyward, but contained by me pushing firmly, and repeatedly, into her.

I continued to pump into her with determination, moving my hands to grip her lean ass, supporting most of my weight on my head on the bed at her side.

"Yes! I waited for this moment for so long!" She cried. "I've wanted this even more than losing my virginity! Give it to me! Please!"

"Keep talking Rachel!"

"Fuck me Uncle Bill! Fuck my sweet virgin pussy with your rock hard dick......."

"Cock! Rachel. Cock." I instructed.

"Yes, of course. Fuck me with your rock hard cock!"

She only had to wait a few short minutes. Unlike me, I groaned like a wounded animal when my cock jerked inside of her, filling her young virgin pussy with my cum. Also unlike me, I was able to continue our intercourse for long, long minutes, as my cock remained firm. It was still quite firm when I pulled slowly out of her, kissing her on her forehead, wanting to give her time to mentally process the entering into true womanhood. And give me time to reenergize.

"You may want to roll out of bed quickly in case you're bleeding a bit." I directed. "Here, hold these tissues to you until you get to the toilet. After you clean up a bit, if you want to continue I think I might be ready. We'll do something irregardless."

I reached to turn on the bed lamp beside her. I straightened up the bedding and called the front desk asking for a wake-up call at 6 AM. When I heard the water running in the bathtub, I joined her and washed my cock at the sink. As I dried myself, I studied her squatting there in the tub washing her pussy. She smiled up at me from time to time.

"You're embarrassing me." She told me shyly.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Not anymore." I told her tenderly.

"You've seen this a lot, I suppose." She quizzed.

"A lot, yes, but it never gets old. It's the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"I don't want to scare you, but I hope I can do this for you again one day." She teased.

I shook my head at her briefly before staring into her eyes. Her smile was intoxicating.

"Was it everything you hoped for? You have no idea how happy you have made me." I told her.

"It was and is! Did I make you as happy as Judy and Katie?" She asked.

"There is no comparison." I honestly replied. "And for a man my age to be honored with another Cherry!"

"You took my Cherry!" She chuckled, standing. "If I only had another to give you."

I handed Rachel a towel and watched her dry herself.

"Are you sure you got it? I didn't bleed a drop."

I swatted her rear-end as she moved past me. I then followed her back to the bed. I had placed her gown and panties on her pillow and watched as she picked up her panties and looked into the waistband seemingly to find the tab on the back.

"Are you going to put them back on?" I queried.

"No, of course not. Force of habit! Forgive me." She answered, throwing panties and gown to a nearby chair. "I hate to admit it but I'm a bit tired. Can we just snuggle!"

"You've had a long day. Of course." I said, hiding my true feelings.

She entered the bed and turned on her left side, pulling the bedding tight under her neck. I turned off the lamp and walked around the bed. Lifting the covers, I joined her and spooned close against her, my right hand cupping her buttock.

"You're still hard." She said. "Do you have the clock set early enough for us to make love in the morning?"

"A wake-up call at 6 AM." I whispered an answer. "Do you mind if I rub your butt until you go to sleep?"

"That would be nice." She answered. "But with you so hard, do you think we could go to sleep with it in me?"

"I'm sure we can." I assured her. "Pull your right leg up and lift it up a little until I get inside you."

I scooted down a bit, took hold of my cock, which surprisingly to me was quite firm. The effect of young pussy, I figured. I probed tenderly until the head of my cock pushed into her. Nature took over again and she wiggled and pushed her ass as I pushed into her.

"You're not sore are you?" I queried, pushing deep.

"No." She answered as if her mind was somewhere else. "That's quite good."

I fully expected Rachel to fall asleep but she continued to push back on my cock. I replaced my hand on her buttock and squeezed it softly. Long minutes passed as she continued a very slow but persistent rhythm, her ass moving no more than an inch. I began to push ever so slightly into her sending my cock a bit deeper.

"I thought you are going to sleep?" I whispered.

"SSHsssssssssss."

We continued our barely measurable, unhurried intercourse for 17 minutes. I know exactly because I was looking at the clock as it ticked the minutes away. Such intercourse was new to me and it felt like her tight young pussy was squeezing the head of my cock when it penetrated deep and withdrew ever so slightly. Listening to her barely audible murmur and breathing, I was mesmerized and intoxicated by the young Rachel's control of our intercourse. When I was not squeezing her butt I was cupping her right breast, thumbing its nipple.

"I can't come like this." She finally whispered. "Can you touch me? Make me come?"

"I could, but I don't want to spoil anything. You feel so relaxed and in control. You have every inch of me inside you and I'm as hard as I have ever been. Your right hand is free." I suggested.

"Is that all right with you?" She queried.

"You're a wise young woman. I know you feel it's unnatural for you to please yourself when you're with a man, but I'm concerned with your ultimate satisfaction. All I ask is that you don't rush to orgasm."

"I won't. I promise."

I was aware of her right hand moving downward and turning palm up. Her very audible moan and her ass pushing hard onto my cock told me all I needed to know. All I needed to do was follow her rhythm.

Unbelievably, after the initial contact of her finger to her clit, her slow methodical rhythm never noticeably increased. Us fucking this way was intense! My cock was so hard I thought it was going to rupture.

22 minutes! 25 minutes! I was aware of her ups and downs of arousal as she was undoubtedly withdrawing her finger from her clit, keeping herself swaying on the top rung of the ladder but not dropping over.

"I've got to do it uncle Bill!" She whimpered.

"Hold it a little longer." I challenged. "Your control is unbelievable.

"I feel faint! God I'm dying!" She whined. "Please! Please! OOHHHHHHH GGOOODDDDDDD!"

Rachel's ass pushed back hard and I shoved hard against her, into her, causing her to gasp. Then, her ass shot forward and I grabbed her hip to stop it and shoved my cock forward keeping it deep in her.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" She bellowed. "GET ON TOP OF ME!"

I shifted my weight onto her ass and midsection, pumping my cock into her, pounding her ass, my right hand pushing on her right thigh to keep it high and wide, her slim ass devoid of any buffering flab, gave me total access to her pussy.

"Oh mercy! Fuck it's big! Hurry before I fall off the bed! Dammit uncle Bill! Come in me!"

I punished her ass relentlessly for perhaps two to three minutes before my own orgasm made me growl with lustful, male primate dominance. The ecstasy lasted long moments, along with the flooding of her ultra-flat belly. I collapsed to the left off of her, but quickly returned to embrace her buttocks as she lay crying.

"I'm sorry Rachel! I didn't mean to hurt you." I consoled.

"I'm not hurt. Really. I'm not hurt at all." She sobbed. "I just can't believe anything could be that erotic and wonderful." Then, she began laughing. "My emotions or overloaded. I love you."

Instantly relieved, I lavished kisses on her buttocks, moving up her back to her neck and shoulders.

"Maybe I should rephrase that," she chuckled, pushing herself up to maneuvered to her back. "My pussy is fine but my back is something else. Kiss me you crazy man!"

"You're okay? You're sure?" I quizzed with concern after a long passionate kiss.

She pulled my head down on her chest embracing my head.

"I'm perfect." She assured me. "Now, lets get some sleep. I want a good hour of that peter of yours before I shower in the morning."

I did not know about her, but I drifted off with my head on her breasts.

When the phone rang at 6 AM, I was aware of her picking up the phone and then hanging it up. I saw her glance over at me. Seeing me awake, she started to turn to face me.

"I gotta pee." I said, rolling out of bed and making a beeline for the bathroom in the dawning light. I switched on the light. After relieving myself, I quickly brushed my teeth. I left the light on when I exited the bathroom, thinking, rightly so, that Rachel may want to do the same.

When I returned to the bed, Rachel hustled to the bathroom to also pee. Lying on my back I watched her scurry soundlessly over the plush carpet and sit down on the toilet. She looked in my direction as she peed and smiled, though I wondered if she could actually tell if I was watching. I watched her gather up toilet paper twice to wipe herself, taking more care with the first over the second.

"Do you want to come watch me wash?" She asked.

"What I want is for you to bring your sexy-self back to bed." I replied loud enough for her to hear. "Forget washing."

"All right. Give me one more moment."

I watched the naked young woman walking in silhouette, she left the light on, back towards the bed. My cock began to firm up again with anticipation.

"It's not very fresh." She said, kneeing herself onto the bed, straddling my legs and taking my cock in her left hand. "But I don't think you care cause this says you are a hungry, hungry hippo." All the while continuing up to kiss me for a long moment. "We're both in need of a shower."

"OK! I suppose you're right." I replied, lifting my torso.

"Don't even think about moving!" She rebuked, pushing me back down.

The dawn was slowly becoming a new day, illuminating the room and the body of my young niece as she studied my manhood, stroking it slowly but firmly.

"Do you masturbate?" She queried.

"Yes." I answered.

"How often?"

"Two to four times a week." I boldly confessed.

"My aunt not putting out enough?" She questioned. "Shame on her."

"Something like that." I answered. "But don't hold it against her. She doesn't have the sexual drive I have. She's excellent when the mood strikes her. Her being a natural red-head -- collar and cuff -- it was a real disappointment too."

"You're funny Bill!" She said, then, "You know, your peter is big, and that's a good thing, but it's not so cute. It's angry looking, actually, with thick veins. The head reminds me of Darth-Vader's helmet."

"It's feelings are hurt!" I fretted. "I think."

"Will this make amends?" Rachel offered, maneuvering up, putting my engorged dome head to her and slowly easing herself onto my firm shaft, her feet flat on the bed, hands on her knees.

"That's a start sugar butt." I replied.

"Lord! I'm faint! Now, what do I do?" She queried sitting still on my cock.

"You want to be robbed of discovery by me directing you?"

She gave no answer as she levitated her ass up off my shaft and lowered her ass onto it again. She repeated the action slowly a few times before she leaned back, supporting her torso with her hands placed on the bed. I was mesmerized as I stared at our coupling, clearly seeing my cock sliding in and out of her. Still she was not comfortable with her position and she came forward again placing her knees on the bed. This seemed to please her as she placed her hands on the bed next to my sides.

"That's better." She moaned with closed eyes, her ass lifting and dropping, withdrawing my cock halfway out of her with each cycle.

I reached to toy with her breast, thumbing her nipples that I had found always excited her. Her moans deepened. The suction on my cock was ratcheting up my arousal and I began to thrust into her, matching her rhythm. Occasionally, I looked down to study our coupling.

"Your young virgin pussy is so tight." I whispered.

"Is it? Your big cock gives me a feeling of great pleasure bordering on pain, which I don't want to stop." Then, after a moment, "you're still calling me a virgin? I think we have broken this thing in."

"I assure you there are bigger cocks than mine out there. And I'm hating that thought already."

"What? Someone else fucking me?"

"Yes." I answered with a disappointed tone.

"Just keep in mind that you were the first." She offered. "It will help you suffer with a smile. I figure, due to our incestuous relationship, I will not be inclined to tell another man who took my cherry."

"Rachel you are wise beyond your years."

"Now hush up and let me concentrate." She said.

"I will, if you will open your eyes and look at me."

I looked at the deep lustful concentration showing in Rachel's face as she searched for the touch and rhythm that would bring her orgasm. It dawned on me that during our brief sexual encounter, her desire was always for orgasm. A teachable moment, I thought, after her orgasm of course.

Another natural feminine instinct, I suppose, but the position that finally brought her to orgasm was sitting tall and thrusting forward on my cock without hardly any withdrawal of the shaft from her pussy, with her hands high on her thighs.

"Look at me Rachel." I reminded her numerous times, as she was inclined to arch backwards, closing her eyes, her long hair hanging suspended. "Look at me!"

She stuck her tongue out at me childishly. I then watched her mouth perform a number of sexually insightful changes: biting her up and lower lip, pushing her puckered lips outward, biting her slightly extended tongue and puffing, mouth open, like a woman in labor.

I had no problem containing my arousal, remaining stiff and rock hard for Rachel's enjoyment. I saw her body tense and her mouth opened but emitted no sound for long moments. Then the moan surfaced. A loud animal sound as her ass reciprocated at a frenzied pace, all the while staring intensely into my eyes. After long moments of the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, her orgasm, she dropped forward, exhausted.

I wrapped her in my arms for long moments before maneuvering her to her back. As natural as could be, her legs spread and lifted as she acquired my cock and placed it to her. I entered her and pushed deep, causing her to sigh with contentment.

Normally, I would have rushed to my own orgasm. A teachable moment, remember! I gathered her in my arms and began stroking inside of her with a moderate rhythm on the slower side. Many long minutes passed.

"Are you not going to come?" She finally whispered.

"I'm just enjoying your lovely tight pussy." I whispered. "Are you enjoying my cock? The feel of it inside of you?"

"I thought that's what you were doing." She whispered back. "I am. I appreciate your little lesson and I apologize for not telling you how much I have enjoyed just the act of fucking. It's a quarter after seven and I want my honey juice."

Chuckling, I began to ramp up my rhythm.

"That's what I'm talking about!" She encouraged. "Show me how much you love my pussy! Wheeeee! Yes uncle Bill! Fuck my pussy! No one is ever going to make me feel like you do. Ouuuuu, I think it just got a little harder! Are you close?"

"Yesssssss!" I assured her in a labored whisper.

She was, I thought, over exaggerating the thrust of her ass. I felt her hands on my ass, her nails biting into my buttocks. Her banter and actions were making me crazy with desire to give her what she wanted, my honey juice. I tried as best I could to fuck her harder and faster. I was tiring.

"Come on! You're close! I can feel it! Yessssssssssssss!"

My groan was deep and long as I shot my load, my honey juice, into Rachel's pussy. I continued to pump into her until my withered cock plopped out of her.

"I love you uncle Bill." She whispered as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Rachel." I returned.

We showered together, dressed, did what little packing we had to do and enjoyed a very expensive breakfast inside the hotel. I handed a ticket for the truck to an attendant and went to the desk to check out. Rachel had informed me that she was going out onto the street to enjoy the New York morning. I found her and the truck waiting and we were soon on the Garden State headed for the Tappan Zee Bridge, a 45-minute roundabout but I liked the route.

Rachel started the day on the quiet side sitting close to me as before, but she was soon chattering, telling me about Antioch University of New England in Keene New, Hampshire. She had landed a job in the business office doing pretty much what she was doing at the community college on the Eastern Shore. She continued telling me about her classes and how beautiful the campus was in the pictures.

"You're very close to aunt Judy." I informed her. "Only about 40 minutes."

"You're joking." She said in a surprised tone. "I didn't look on a map."

After a quick coffee and bathroom stop near New London, CT., we headed in a more northerly direction. Rachel was wearing a full woolen skirt and without giving it much thought my hand dropped to her left leg after pointing out a pretty house near Worchester, MA.. A minute or two later, she lifted my hand and I momentarily thought I had somehow did something inappropriate, but she pulled her skirt clear of her leg and replaced my hand to her bare leg. Within a few miles, she placed her hand on top of mine again and pulled it up and inside of her thigh, spreading her legs considerably. I was inches from her panty-protected pussy.

A Sunday, I started studying the interstate traffic behind me. It was light to almost nonexistent. I slowed down considerably. The fingers of my right hand began to slowly creep over her thigh towards her treasure. My middle finger reached and lightly touched her protected pussy, causing her to sigh and then edge closer, causing our legs to touch. She placed her hand atop mine once more and pulled it tight against her crotch.

I saw an exit approaching and pulled off of the interstate, coming to a stop in the lined V created on the left side of the exit, pulling up to the tip of the grass. With my left hand, I pulled a roadmap out of the holder on the door, opening it partially and placing it atop the steering wheel. I deemed us safe from collision or discovery and attended to the need at hand. Rachel slipped her hand off mind and reached to squeeze my crotch. I slid my finger under the far side of the panties and rubbed her pussy with the back of my middle finger.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,115 Followers