Another Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers

Inside the well insulated, warm truck I listened to Rachel's breathing. The extended cab truck had a darkened glass in the rear, still I watched for approaching traffic diligently, mostly for a state patrol car.

Rachel's right hand pulled the crotch of her panties clear of her pussy, causing me to change position but allowing me to finger her properly.

"Is it good sugar?" I whispered, estimating the time of the next car to look at her pussy.

"Yes uncle Bill. It's wonderful." She moaned.

It took less than 10 minutes to bring the young woman to orgasm. When her orgasm evaporated, she reached and fumbled with my zipper.

"No, not here. We will be getting off the interstate in a few exits. We'll find a place then." I told her, folding the map as she drunkenly straightened herself and her skirt.

I wheeled the truck onto the right lane and pushed the accelerator open. The speed limit was 70 and in less than 20 minutes I flew off the exit to route 12. The countryside was rural but it was wintertime and the leaves were off the trees offering no concealment.

I soon saw a roadside something or other coming up and slowed down. It turned out to be an abandoned store and I rolled across the gravel and pulled behind it. Rachel was already maneuvering to her knees as I pushed the truck into Park. I unzipped my fly and struggled to get my cock through my briefs. Releasing it, Rachel proceeded to mount me hitting the horn slightly in the process. She pulled her panties to one side once more and I held my cock as I probed. She apparently felt the head of my cock push into her and she pushed herself down onto it.

With her arms around my neck and my hands gripping her ass, I wasted little time. I fucked her with abandonment, lifting her body with my strong thrusts causing her to grunt and moan. I was as hungry as ever for her pussy. I filled her belly in record time.

"You are a vixen." I sighed as I continued a leisurely thrust into her.

I heard her whimper.

"Rachel, are you crying again?" I asked with concern.

"Yes. I can't help it. You make me so happy. And now you are going to leave me. And don't call me a vixen. I'm a good girl."

"I know you are a good girl sweetheart. I was just playing."

Then continuing, "I told you there would be consequences." I said squeezing her tightly against me. "Please don't cry. I'm feeling as bad as you are. When we get a little distance between us you'll feel better."

I eased her off of me.

"I'm never going to be all right." She said, carefully extricating herself away from the steering wheel. She then reached for the box of tissues on the floor, grabbing three or four, placing and positioning them under her panties. I stared down at my khakis and saw that there was a bit of wetness. I hoped there would be no stain.

I noticed I had not even turned the truck off. I eased it into reverse and backed out. No cars either way............. We were back on the road! I drove for a few minutes when a thought occurred to me.

"A suggestion if I might. When you find a male friend and he asks you out on a date if you masturbate before going on said date you'll have a clear head and not do something foolish."

Rachel, to my chagrin, began laughing, which turned into a long belly laugh, causing her to actually double over holding her belly. It lasted a long minute. I could feel myself blush.

"I will uncle Bill!" She humorously managed to say. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to make fun of you but that was funny. Shame we're not Mormon. Then I'd be yours."

"Thank you. If men cried, I would be crying like you were back there."

We chatted about everything we could think about until we reached university grounds. We rode around a bit finding it indeed beautiful. Then, we found her dorm and she started gathering up her things.

"You got one box left." I said, pointing to a rather large box still in the back. "I'll grab it."

"Don't bother. That one goes to Judy's." She said, beaming an amused smile.

"The hell you say?"

"Nope! Mom sent some things up to her. I told her not to mention it to you. I was afraid it might put a damper on things. You'd be thinking about getting her into bed rather than me."

"I'm not going to bed with her silly girl." I assured her.

"I believe you." Rachel replied, and then, "unless you find her lying naked in her bed. Or, if you spend the night, maybe she'll come to your bed." She continued to tease. "As for me, I'll be hoping I wore that thing out and you'll have a clear head and not do anything foolish."

"Funny girl."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers