All Comments on 'Another Class Reunion'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really??

Not sure why he would want to stay with a wife who can't keep her legs closed. He should have divorced the wife and married the twin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you dont take home the trash

you throw it out

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
Then you must like in the garbage dear annony!!

we throw you out every damn day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Retarded

Mikes a pussy and his wife is a slut.

And then it goes all poly, fuck.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bonnietaylor

You are the first in the dumpster, that makes it a double dumpster. You are a nasty skank cum dumpster judging by your nasty scribblings. buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A BIG pile of cheaters!

His wife is a cheating slut and she knows it. Her sister is a complete bitch. Who sleeps with her sister's husband??? Most sisters, upon finding out, would never speak to her sister again. And Mike? He KNEW he was cheating on his wife. With her sister. What kind of worthless prick does that? These people should be moving to the opposite ends of the Country and never speaking to each other ever again. Unfortunately the writing didn't help. No real emotion was created. Nothing original, interesting, clever or entertaining here. (Cristo wrote this play much better). In the end, given that there wasn't a decent character amongst them, I didn't care what happened to any of them. This was complete and utter drivel and not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a cuckold

His wife deceives him the whole night and eventually sleeps with another man and his response is that he is cheating also by being with her twin. He should have been at least a little upset by her lack of respect for him and her blatant betrayal. There should have been at least some confrontation with his wife not this blah attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs work

Story was well worked but it felt rushed if you ever decide to redo it try to work on the relationship angles why Susan wanted brad etc and try to put more in the sex scenes

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
couldn't quite get into pacing of the story.

maybe you need to stick to one perspective for a while, while studying the other authors on the site to see the difference.

like the end with brad mistepping as he did. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I liked it a lot. Riveting. I liked the diff pov. I want chp 2. Well written. Ignore idiots that say otherwise, they're prolly just jealous or lame. Keep writing.

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Good read

Love the story.

Hot action and fun. Has me hot and horny!

Thanks

Joe

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

But it really didn't involve multiple points of view. It was written in "third person past tense", so the only POV used was that of a god-like observer, who knows all and can into the characters minds. That is fine; third-person past tense is the perspective typically used in novels. Switching between POVs involving first-person accounts of different characters is just an amateurish practice used on this site by untalented individuals who don't know better. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not bad, but two points.

1) Proof read.

2) Get an Editor to help you and advise you. There is an entry "Volunteer Editors" in the Literotica Index.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Threesome endings suck.

I hate threesome endings! They are so out of touch with reality. My wife is a twin, and there is NO way that she would share me with her sister. In fact, having sex with my wife pretty much guarantees that I will never ever have sex with her sister. Even if my wife died, I would still be off limits to her. Threesome endings seem like a little boy's porn fantasy on paper.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Mike knew when he felt the hymen . . .

That wife Susan cuckolded him with his enemy Brad, on purpose, while pulling a switch with twin Sara. He could have stopped (after all, for most of the session, he thought it was indeed his wife with whom he was making love). Then he would have been in the right and Susan in the wrong. But now it's a mess. They say they'll all get along, but jealousy will rear its head. Also, I have known several identical twins and I've always been able to tell them apart, so I'm skeptical about the plot. It is a nice fantasy, though. Three stars, and I agree with others, an editor would help improve the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

People must remember it is a fictional story I loved it but yes Susan was in the wrong keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Suspending disbelief

means, your story has to make logical sense at some level, otherwise your audience focuses on what doesn't work instead of going along with the story line. This one, while still fun to read, loses my ability to suspend disbelief right here:

"At first he was furious. How could Susan spread her legs so readily for another man? To add insult to injury, she did it for Meat Dormer, the most obnoxious man at the reunion. The more he thought, however, the sillier his anger became. What gave him the right to the holier than thou attitude? Hadn't he just been trying to screw her sister?"

Ummm. What gave him the right? Howsabout, what his wife did she did with full knowledge and intent. What he did was done without his knowledge or intent. How could he accuse himself of a dalliance when he'd been tricked?

Another place where the story logic fails is where we have to believe that Susan's husband wouldn't ask where the hell her rings were at an event so open to cheating with former flames or love interests.

So, while I enjoyed the story quite a bit, the story logic really needed to be addressed. Good luck in future pieces! I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Name Confusion

Early in the story, there's a lot of confusion about whose point of view is being shown. Otherwise it's about par for most of the stories on here, but some editing help could put it above that. Also, it's honestly really hard to maintain suspension of disbelief when the sisters comment to each other about how one of them is known to be fairly available but then still has her hymen. It doesn't make any sense and hurts the story. There are a couple of other points similar to that in there as well.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Par for the course.

Unbelievable #1 - Mike IMMEDIATELY forgave Susan.

Unbelievable #2 - Mike couldn't tell the twins apart.

Unbelievable #3 - It's 1974 (?) and the hot-acting Sara is a virgin.

Unbelievable #4 - Each twin appears to have two butts, one breast, and two nipples. Must be hereditary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: Tim413413

Personally I don't think this in one of the dreamers best stories either. I'd say it rates a solid 3***. keep trying!

BUT: Tim413413 has stepped out of bounds on his run to the end zone. Or maybe he just hug around with the REALLY wrong crowd. Anyway, I feel the need to answer a few of his misconceptions.

#1 Yes Tim, there really were women in the seventies who didn't experience sex until their twenties. Not as many as a generation earlier, I grant you, but they existed. Given what seemed to be her hangup on her sister's husband, I say dreamer sold it fairly well.

#2 I don't know how common it is, but I am the father of twin girls so much alike I couldn't tell them apart until after their marriage, when one had a baby and didn't loose all her weight. In fact, they used to switch places on dates and teachers. It drove them crazy.

#3 Now--- on the butts. Gotta give you that one. Dreamer, you screwed the monkey on that one, and it's not the first time. I read a lot of your stories and you've done the butts thing before.

After I post this Tim, I'm going to read some of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A so so story

Lucky guy has two wifes one was a virgin when are the babies coming . Are they moving to Utah to join up with a morman sect. One goes welfare and food stamps ain't america great.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Screw-ups

The quibbles start with an unnecessary temporal 'flash-back or -forward'. Next, the four principals were ALL at the prior reunion. Meat KNOWS the twins are now identical dishes!

The screw-ups get worse with the idea that a 'dry-spell wife' wants to switch identity with her twin right after her 'crazy-horny Hubby' gets back.

ROOMS! At least a two bedroom suite. They've known about this event for FIVE years ... share a double king room? GMAFB.

OK ... sisters decide to switch - they are sober! The ONE thing they don't switch is Sweetie's WEDDING ring? GM2FBs!

Meat notices (the only person who does) Sweetie's ring and figures out he can double-down on his pleasure. Maybe! But he is PRIMARILY trying to get a little strange! Meat needs NO additional incentive to pork one of the Tasty Twins! If he does a GOOD job, his chances of scoring the OTHER one go up ... especially if the first one seriously compromised herself! Since Meat has no reason to doubt a new conquest's delight and amazement, the second step here (after scoring the other twin) is a 3-some. Why the fuck would Meat do anything to alienate Sweetie by bragging about how he's going to humiliate her Hubby?

Meat does NOT live that far away from the Torrid Twins - he could arrange several visits a year (maybe alternating his trips and their trips, and maybe some 'meet Meat in the middle' weekend trips! A FAR superior way to hang Heavy Horns on Hubby!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

And this is why you do not marry a twin, cannot trust the slag.

In reality Mike would have kicked Susan to the curb for her cheating and given Sara a choice of who to side with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you

really like the wife to betray and be reconciled

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Started out great..but

Sure went to hell quick a virgin over thirty?? In the early seventies? Don't buy that a bit. Story never recovered from there, him not pissed? His wife fucks his worst enemy and he is fine with it ? Lol don't think so. Started so good too gave it a two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce

Divorce the cheater and marry her hot sister.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

"The more he thought, however, the sillier his anger became. What gave him the right to the holier than thou attitude? Hadn't he just been trying to screw her sister?"

That was one of the stupidest comments I have read today.

What gave him the right to be mad??!! How about he DID NOT KNOW it was the sister! And yet his cheating cunt wife was committing premeditated betraying adultery.

Brad got off easy!! He should be in a hospital for a while. Couple broken bones. Severely bruised penis and testicles. Broken nose, not just patched.

There needs to be a reckoning to with the cheating cunt. Fucking her sister isn't punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure shit

The wife fucks a guy he can't stand; her sister covers for her; her sister then fucks her husband; he finds out about it and the only good thing that happens is the asshole gets beat up. This is the sorriest bunch of shits I've come across in a long time. 1* for this garbage.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
OK, you're the author, but...

Alternate would be: Mike also spots the ring just as Brad hits bottom. Mike jumps out of the bushes, beats crap out of Brad, drags wife through ballroom, grabs Sara, drags both up to his room, screws Sara, then story plays out as in the end.

How would that be?

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
This may be....

The most stupid words ever written in the history of mankind.

"At first he was furious. How could Susan spread her legs so readily for another man? To add insult to injury, she did it for Meat Dormer, the most obnoxious man at the reunion. The more he thought, however, the sillier his anger became. What gave him the right to the holier than thou attitude?"

He wouldn’t have been holier than thou. He wife knowingly cheated on him. She and her sister set him unknowingly up. He should have been royally pissed. No man would have thought that becasue he didn’t cheat. He was raped.

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story as much as your other stories. However; you seem to have some dedicated critics that find fault with all your stories. I have been told there are some church groups that organize members to access these stories and make negative comments to discourage writers from submitting future stories. Keep on writing. Your stories are good.

ribnitinribnitinabout 6 years ago
A theme in your stories

I've read two of your stories so far, and the characters all seem to be human. They make wise choices, they make dumb choices, they are good, they are flawed. You create real characters with real personalities, not cartoons to satisfy simple minds.

GillotineGillotineabout 6 years ago
erotfan said it

I was thinking it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How can Sara the Wild One be a virgin 15 yeas out of High School!!!!!!!!!

You should have used the wedding ring/lack of ring so both men discovered the switch during dinner.

Not to mention that hair up/hair down to keep separate identities was just a convenience given the wedding ring/no ring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Would I agree? Of course

not, I'll keep Sara, she's not a cheating piece of shit like you Susan"

I dont know why these pathetic cucks just dont admit the truth to them selves and start eating sperm directly from the tap rather than second hand

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
VERY POOR STORY

The twin-swap was done very badly and I think some time might have been spent on birth control. Was Susan on the pill? Was Sara for that matter, The confrontation with Brad could have been described a little too, Lots of missed opportunities I have read MANY better stories of twin-swapping and this one wasn't even on the list! It was NOT worth it but I gave it ONE STAR. It started Ok but went down hill FAST, and never to recover, went over the cliff with a whimper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Swing and A Miss

Martian slut ray, giant cock, cuckolding, hated rival, RAAC via threesome...We have a winner in LW cliche bingo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A big dumb ending. Mike should have been highly pissed, kick Brad's ass and divorce his wife.

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Missed a good btb

I was thinking you would end with the husband kicking his deceitful slut wife to the curb but I suppose that’s a well trodden path. In the end he has two backstabbing wives he can never trust to deal with. Great sex short term, enjoy it.

Writing style wise, jumping was fine, but since it was nonlinear in time is was a bit disruptive.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

Story was great, but you really should get a proofreader or an editor, with the right kind of help, I bet your stories will be awesome. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Didn’t like it at all. So the slutty sister was a virgin and the wife was the actual slut. Stupid.

ernieb030639ernieb030639over 3 years ago

great, give us more.

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago

Been there done that. There is absolutely no difference bedding twins. They are exactly the same physically so it’s always like doing the same women, no difference. except you have to deal with two separate female personalities which is a total nightmare and physically dangerous to one’s self. Nope it’s a proven myth about twins being fun. Now different women in. 3some now that’s another story. For another LW category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could he really be too mad at Susan? Hadn't he gotten drunk a few times and acted stupid? True, he hadn't been unfaithful to Susan; well not until tonight anyway; but he'd come awful close.....

that was the whole crux of the story and the author just fucked it up.... yeah he acted stupid when drunk..but it does not compare with the deliberate manner in which Susan olanned the sitting... should divorce the bitcha s he will never know now when susan develops the next itch to scratch...would u want to stay in sucha marriage?

Pappy7Pappy7about 3 years ago

Not sure what to think about this one. I do think that in the 3 some there will be Mike and Sara, faithful to the "marriage" and Susan and whoever she is fucking at the time. How do you keep them down on the farm after they've been to Paree. And since Susan was kind of loosy-goosy in the twat maybe old Meat had been in the saddle before. Obviously someone had who was putting on the stretch. I don't think that unless they have had kids the puss just starts opening up on its own. Obviously didn't like the story all that well, so I won't score it.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Where as the storyline and writing was great, the fact that Susan cheated on him was something he really needed to deal with, more than kicking the shit out of his nemesis Brad. He should have confronted her, and was Susan on birth control, the sister talked and Sara had made the comment don't go getting me pregnant. The lack of remorse by Susan and the lack of birth control by Susan left the story lacking in creating the drama that transpired. And then there was

Sara a virgin at almost 30, I find that part of the story a little far fetched. Over all I like it but would have liked it a lot more if there had been more details about the birth control or lack there of. I really think the story needs more to make it complete, maybe a scare that Susan might be pregnant by Dormer then find out she wasn't. Then there is the arrangement the twins of sharing Mike, If the author reads the comments hopefully he would consider continuing the tale, could be real interesting.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Trust me even the most ignorant people can tell the difference if they married a twin to the other...and the wedding ring mike didn't notice that? Well good written anyway 4*

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

1 star. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Smoothing over Susan’s cheating with Brad will not wash. Sorry your method of doing so may be a man’s dream come true, but not under these circumstances. Only 3 *.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Ah! Twins How could any man be so lucky. Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Stupid story abuot immoal women with zero conscience or any other positive attribute. Not to mention full of errors, typing and bad writing

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

Good enough sorry

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

So, Meat notices Susan is still wearing her ring but, the loving husband doesn't???

Have to say, Susan is a bitch. Not just the obvious by cheating with the guy Mike hates most in the world. But, he has to come home from a 6 week business trip and immediately go to a reunion. Not to mention they don't get to have sex because of Sara showing up early but, then they have to share a room with her. Leaves Mike with blue balls Friday and Saturday while she goes off with Brad???

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

Great fantasy story…. A cheating wife and her virginal twin sister. Why would he want to even keep the wife around as it is known that she is able to lead the sister into questionable activities?? Kick her to the curb and grab sister!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Susan: "I spent the last couple of hours fucking Brad. Mike will never forgive me."

===> pretty sure for most of us married men, that hearing and seeing our wife f$cking another man with a (mythical) beer can size penis would lead to a divorce, regardless of continuing to f$ck her twin sister when realizing that she was a virign. The latter would be revenge.

Yes Susan was drunk but she premeditated the switch to be with Brad and danced with him and made out with him and then f$cjed him in the garden with his massive (mythical) penis, saying "My Lord that's good! I didn't know anything could feel like this..." right before she exploded in the garden outside in at the hotel and then subsequently continuing to cuckold Mike for two hours with Brad who guess what really just wanted to cuck Mike, her husband. Hmm.

Yeah that is divorce Susan! You win the prize! Doubtful any counseling would get past that. If Mike had NOT seen and heard all that in the garden, then maybe, but what he now knows that sh$t leaves scars. Why would he ever think Susan would be satisfied with his 6.5 inch, really thick (but not mythically thick) penis? Not to mention she did it with a guy he hates and warned her about. Blows trust away. Ramps up sexual insecurity despite him having been more than enough for Susan before.

And besides she screwed a guy with a beer can (mythical) girth c$ck multiple times that night. Like any woman would find that pleasurable. 8 inches? Fine that is tip end of Goldilocks range for penis length (six to eight inches) across large scale studies of sexually active women aged 18 to 55. But a beer can in girth? Which at first hurts her likes hell? And then she is super into? Having the best sexual orgasms she has ever had (at least the "best feeling" though Brad came quickly the first time)? Lol. Forget that. Mike will never believe he can compete. Period. And Susan will never be able to convince him otherwise no matter how much apologizing and counseling.

They always say if you want to maybe reconcile, never look at the video or hear the audio. It can only bring you pain. On the other hand if you want to make sure NO chance to reconcile, then go ahead and watch everything as it burns a scar into your brain and kills your live for your wife. In this case Mike the big bad Marine, saw and heard it himself directly. No going back. No surrender.

Also why the heck did Mike not notice the rings at the table but Brad did? Huge plot hole. Good editor would catch that.

Anyways divorce Susan. They have no kids. Try something with Sara or move on entirely. Maybe end up again with Susan as a FWB. But no way she would be the mother of my kids (they did not have kids yet in 15 years).

Ironically I like a good reconciliationas the next guy, but this rings hollow. The ending was silly and stupid with him just immediately forgiving her for being drunk. This was a true RAAC with a twist involving both twins as a fantasy. But IRL, hearing your wife moan and orgasm hard and saying it was the best thing ever, while seeing her f$ck your tormentor and hated bully in school with a (mythical) massive penis, is really not reconcilable.

It is why circumstances are huge. If he was away and had no prior knowledge observation, and Susan confessed (sure she was distraught afterwords), a drunken one night fling, sure that sucks, and especially finding out with who and knowing the guy is packing, it would be bad enough. But maybe with a separation and counseling and trying to fight for the marriage, it could be saved.

But that? Umm no. Mike for a Marine as little self respect. She premeditated the swap, fantasized about Brad, got drunk, and slowly let that asshole plunder her vagina multiple times over like 2.5 hours, stretching her out even though Mike sounds like he is already in top couple percentile for girth. And their very first tryst, the husband witnessed everything including what she said. Don't see a way past that.

And if it was possible to reconcile, his forgiveness in 30 seconds while continuing to f$ck Sara was simply unbelievable. Sure it is fiction, but this was more pure fantasy. Note there isn't even any follow up discussion about that night besides he gets two wives now. Wtf?? Take the one that doesn't premeditated possibly cheating and then does it with her high school crush. How can you trust her, knowing what she said, experienced, and what you saw. Yeah she was really guilty when she heard hoe much a prick Brad was (ignoring all her husband's warnings), but so what? Try Sarah. If she refuses, then step on and ride off into the sunset. He is in the military and can get a transfer, if he has to get away.

Still was creative stiey and before the last page well written but ended up a muddled, unearned RAAC. Will give it 4 stars. But wow that was harsh, virtually irreconcilable one night stand. It is why all those stories where the wife tells the hsuband she is going to have sex with another guy and especially if he sees evidence of it, almost always blow up. Mike was almost child like in his instant forgiveness. Just because he had had lustful thoughts about Susan's twin sister and then by circumstances which he did not remotely create, was f$cling the unknown viriginal Sarah. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Prior Anonymous commenter was absolutely correct in his/her analysis and thus I have nothing more to say, beyond 4 stars for a creative but irreconcilable one stand that got the magic RAAC treatment. Remember he thought what he saw and heard was Sarah. When he knows it is Susan, what he witnessed and what she said, would thoroughly devastate their marriage. Ending was way too short, simple, and deus ex machina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous