Another Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around me surveying my body. I wasn't sure why he had just seen me naked and fucked me too. Why this inspection now? He reached out and pinched both nipples hard. "AH" I cried out.

He smiled watching as my nipples hardened. "Sensitive. I like that" he continued to pinch and pull my nipples making me go from scream to moan testing my limits. "Bend over my desk." I sighed and did as I was told. Pressing my breasts into the cold wood. He smacked my ass. I cried out. "Such a beautiful ass. Nice and firm." he ran his hands along my skin and the quickly spread my ass cheeks wide. "Mmm look at that tight tiny ass hole just begging to be fucked." I got nervous then. I had never had anal sex and the thought of it turned my stomach. I squirmed on the desk.

"No please not there." I pleaded. He slid a finger in my pussy which was wet from the nipple torture I had received earlier.

"Your mouth says no but your cunt loves the idea." he smiled soaking his finger and placing it at my asshole.

"Please sir anything but tha...a..." he pushed his thick finger inside my tight ass up to the first knuckle. "Please stop it hurts." he pushed further inserting his entire finger in my ass. It was so tight just his one finger filled me completely and made me was to scream.

"Such a hot tight ass. It's squeezing my finger. God imagine how it will feel on my cock." he said as he started to move his finger in and out. I whimpered as he fingered my ass. I could feel it starting to loosen inviting his finger as he pushed it in and pulled it out over and over. I closed my eyes knowing my pussy was getting more wet the longer he fingered me. He pulled his finger out. "Come and suck my cock. Get it nice and wet for that tight ass." I cringed but stood up from the desk kneeling in front of him. I undid his pants and pulled his cock free. It was already hard. I wrapped my lips around his thick cock and began to suck. I licked and relaxed my throat to let him slide down. I sucked him the best I had ever sucked a cock before hoping he would cum and forget about my ass.

"God that feels great." he moaned above me. "Your mouth loves sucking my cock doesn't it slut?" I moaned in agreement sending vibrations down his shaft. He moaned again but pulled his cock from my mouth. I whimpered trying to get him to put it back. "No no no little slut. You'll suck me soon enough. Now go sit on the desk I want to taste some more of that sweet pussy." I stood and sat on his desk my legs spread wide showing my pussy glistening from my wetness. I really did enjoy sucking his cock. He knelt in front of my and licked up my slit. I moaned enjoying the feeling of his tongue. He dipped his tongue inside my wet hole fucking me with his tongue tasting my juices as the flowed into his mouth. His tongue licked up my slit again finding my clit and assaulting it with tongue and teeth. He put two fingers inside me then while he attacked my sensitive clit. I came on those fingers hard. His mouth sucked my clit in making my head spin to where I didn't notice his fingers move from my wet pussy to my ass.

He bit down on my clit as he pushed his two fingers deep in my ass. "AHHHHH" I half moaned and half screamed. He continued to suck my clit as he rammed my ass with his fingers. I came again enjoying the feeling of him fingering my ass while his tongue lashed my clit. He pulled out his fingers and slid his cock deep inside my pussy. "Oh God!" I moaned he thrust four times coating his large cock with my juices. He then pulled out and turned me over placing his cock back in my pussy pulling my hips off the desk to him. "Yes fuck me" I begged.

He pulled his cock out of my dripping snatch and placed his tip at my asshole. "Just relax" he said as he pushed his head into my tight ass.

"No stop! Your ripping me in two. Please it's too big." I protested and whimpered. His fingers found my clit and began to rub it feverishly. Once I started to moan he continued to push his cock deep into my tight ass. I started to relax more with an orgasm building. Once he was all the way in he began to pull out slowly making me gasp.

"Oh God your ass is so tight. It's gripping my cock with every inch I move" he groaned in pleasure.

I was still in pain but it was becoming less. He starting thrusting slowly in and out of my ass while his fingers pinched and played with my clit. I felt an orgasm building. "Yes. Fuck me Yes. Fuck my tight ass." I screamed at him. He took me at my word and began to fuck me vigorously. It was hard and deep and his cock was so big but it felt so good. "Fuck me sir! Yes fill my ass with your cock!" My encouragement must have been driving him crazy because he fucked me harder and deeper. I could hear him groaning as I came. My ass tightened with my orgasm and made him cry out as he thrust as deep as he could and exploded inside my ass. I cried out in half pain and pleasure as his salty cum slightly stung the inside of my now raw asshole. He slowly pulled out of me and sat down in the chair behind him staring at the gaping hole that was now my asshole.

I slumped to the floor curling into a ball. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass. I was sore and exhausted. He had thoroughly fucked me into oblivion. "Elisa." he said softly looking down at me. I looked up at him too tired to respond. "You did well today. Tomorrow I have someone I would like you to meet. Make sure you are on time to work. Clock in and come straight up here." I closed my eyes not wanting to think of him making me fuck someone else. "Oh and Elisa" I opened my eyes again. "No panties."

I gathered myself and got dressed using some paper towels I cleaned up my cum covered legs and went to my car. I sat in the parking garage for a moment thinking about what just happened. I was his slave. His sex slave and now I was going to me a friend of his. I sighed and drove home, I showered and climbed into bed quickly falling asleep.

Tomorrow was another day...

12