All Comments on 'Another Day at the Office Ch. 02'

by mslstoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another Pansy Assed Brit.

I love seeing British men treated like the queers they truly are. After all, without the help of American MEN, those pillowbiters would be speaking German.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

As for the "pansy-assed" comment, uncalled for. This story is in Transsexuals and Crossdressers" I have to say, if you don't like the theme, don't read the stories. For the theme, this story is very hot. I loved it. The losing control at work is great. Some of my favorite literotica stories go there.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You ARE going to continue...RIGHT?

Good followup. Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!!!

This story is fricking hot!!!!

I love the humiliation and mystery... and great shopping story -- when he goes in and the know his name was AWESOME!

I'm hooked...just like I'm hooked on panties...and tenting now, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love this story

Good imagination, well written, takes it's time and keeps the erotic tension. As for the 'pansy assed brit' comment - what is this U.S. fixation with 'we saved your asses in ww2'? Brits were in it from day one. The U.S. was too busy doing business with nazis to fight them. It was U.S. money that won the war - businessmen not soldiers. The real soldiers were the brits, poles etc who dug in, held out and turned it around. The yanks just turned up for the cameras to wave flags, like at iwo jima. Either that or blowing themselves up 'Gee Brad, what does this here big old red button do?' BOOOOOMMM!! 'Shucks, sorry guys!' (apologies to any genuine brave u.s. soldiers, but you get my point)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 mistresses - lucky you

Something similar happened to me except it was only one woman who caught me. It was my assistant (secretary) Evelyn who caught me dressed in panties, nylons and a bra after hours in the office. She then became my mistress and dominated me regularly. I sucked her big dildo many times and she fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. She even let me fondle and lick her beautiful big round tits if I had behaved as her sissy sub slut bitch. It was wonderful being dominated by her. I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous