Another Day in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's story had gone right to my crotch. I was all chubbed up from imagining the scene as Jack described it to me. Thank God the sun had gone down. My state of tumescence was at least shrouded by the darkness of evening. We got to the bar, ordered our drinks, and walked back to the cabana. I was fascinated my Jack's story and fantasized myself in the same situation. I told him that it was a great story and I could easily see how it could happen.

In the mean time, while Jack and I were getting the drinks, Juli and my wife were talking about their relationships, or should I say as I found out later, Juli was telling my wife about her relationship with Jack. My wife told Juli that she thought our relationship was changing because I was looking at things on the internet that weren't part of our current sex life. It might have been the alcohol talking but my wife told Juli about my interest in men.

"I've found that it's very important for me to keep Jack happy," Juli said. "He's at the age when he's looking at younger women and thinking about their willingness to do things sexually that we, at our age, might not even consider. And I know he reads a lot of erotica from the Literotica website. I've looked at what he reads. He looks at anal, gay, loving wives, and mature categories. In fact, he reads stories from almost every category. He focuses on stories with anal sex, men/men, creampies, and exhibitionism. I've learned a lot about what turns him on by reading some of the stories and, to tell you the truth, the stories have turned me on as well.

"I mean, after all, anal sex is considered birth control by a lot of younger women and oral sex isn't even sex at all! When we were coming up, oral was something only "dirty girls" did, and anal was absolutely out of the question!! If we even spoke about it, we were told that that's an 'out hole' not an 'in hole.' And if you ask most men, they'll tell you blowjobs stopped the day they got married. I don't want my man going any place else for his pleasure and satisfaction. When Jack said looking at women with piercings stimulated him, I went out and got my nipples and my clit hood pierced. Oh my God, was he shocked when I showed him my new piercings. I knew that he wasn't going to be looking any place else for excitement. At first, I did it for him but once it was done, it really turned me on knowing my nips and clit were pierced. Jack loves anal sex. The whole thing intimidated me until I convinced myself that everything would be OK and Jack would never hurt me. Now, there's many a night I ask Jack to fuck my ass when he doesn't even have sex on his mind. A good anal fucking is so hot and my orgasms are unbelievable.

"In the past couple of years, Jack developed an interest in men as well, or should I say, he developed an interest in cock. Maybe it's an age thing, or even an expression of boredom. At first, I thought it might be a threat to our relationship but then I saw it was less a deviance and more an interest or curiosity in just another variation of sex. If Jack wanted to suck cock or have a guy suck his cock, and he was coming home to me, and telling me about it, then I needed to use it for our mutual satisfaction. Eventually we worked on creating situations where I could watch Jack suck cock and get turned on by it because I knew, at the end of the day, he was still all mine and the cocksucking was just another thing that added to our repertoire and our excitement.

"I've been giving Jack blowjobs almost from the day we first met. Actually it was the second time we were together that I blew him. We've always kissed after we came off. Many times I finished him off with a blowjob after I'd already come. I love the taste of cum and always swallowed but there have been times when I still had some of Jack's cum in my mouth when we kissed so Jack got a surprise snowball. When he told me that he wanted to eat his cum out of my pussy after we fucked, I didn't think it was so strange. He knew what his cum tasted like. When he told me he wanted to eat his cum mixed with my pussy juice, how could I say no? When he does it I'm guaranteed extra orgasms. Whatever he's learned about from reading sexy stories, I'm willing to try because I know he loves me and I love him. In other words, if you want to keep your man focused on you, you have to focus on him first. Go with the flow, don't get in its way."

"Has Jack ever asked you do something you didn't want to do and what about if you didn't like something after you did it?"

"Honey, this is where loves comes into the picture. Jack knows enough about me and cares enough about me that that's never happened. You see, we communicate not only with words but also with body language and other silent signals. If we're watching porno and I see something he really likes, I'll make note of it. If it looks like I wouldn't like to do what we're watching, I'll let him know. A negative facial expression or a word or two that expresses my opinion is usually all it takes to make the point. If we do something that doesn't bring complete satisfaction to both of us, it's very unlikely that we'll ever do it again. We get into some pretty kinky things. I'm totally comfortable with Jack blowing a guy or getting fucked by one. If he wants to blow someone or fuck another guy, I hope I'll be there to watch. I'll have sex with a woman while Jack watches. The pleasure is for both of us. It'll only make our own sex that much more exciting. We're loyal to each other. I don't want another man and he doesn't want another woman. We don't swap if you're thinking that's the direction I'm going in. We'd rather watch you and your man get it on. It may not work for everybody but it works for us."

"You've certainly told me just about everything there is to know about you and Jack. I can see a lot of similarities in Jack and my husband. I think you've given me a wake-up call in how to make our relationship even better than it is. I've got some work to do and I'm looking forward to it. Hey, here come the guys with our drinks. Let's keep this conversation between us for the moment. I mean, you can tell Jack about it but I want the results of our talk to be a surprise from my husband."

"Not a problem, sweetie."

"Hi ladies! Did you miss us?" Jack said with a wink and that great smile of his.

"Not as much as you think!" Juli responded quickly.

"We had a very interesting conversation," my wife said. "You know, girl talk."

The sun had set. We decided to call room service and have some finger food delivered so we could sit and talk. Nobody was really interested in getting up and doing anything. We sat by candlelight and talked, ordering some appetizers from room service. We ate and drank and talked for a couple of hours. Jack sat next to Juli and had his arm draped over her shoulder. He played with her pierced nipple in a very relaxed way, like just because it was there. Juli had her hand lying on his cock and would give it a little tug and a playful squeeze. I had my hand on my wife's smooth crotch and put a finger in her cunt. She was extremely wet.

Everybody started yawning at the same time so all we decided to call it a day and meet again in the morning and spend the day together. Juli gave me and my wife kisses and my wife kissed Jack. There was nothing particularly sexual about the kisses. Just people acknowledging a new friendship. Jack and Juli left to go to their cottage and my wife and I went into ours.

I went into the bathroom to pee and just wash up from the day's heat. When I came out of the bathroom, I found my wife laying on the bed, surrounded by candles, her fingers toying with her nipples, a slightly glazed look on her face. As my eyes adjusted to the candlelight, I spotted our travel bottle of Wet lubricant on the night table. It was then that I realized my wife had a pillow under her hips and her ass was in the air. Her legs were apart and I thought I saw the glint of some lube between her legs. I knew that her cunt was very wet earlier but this was more than just her juice running down to her ass.

As I got closer to the bed I could see that her brown eye was coated with the slick lube.

"Fuck my ass now!" my wife ordered with a very firm but sensuous tone.

"Don't you want a some foreplay to get ready?" Any time in the past that we've done anal there was always a buildup to it, a lot of pussy-licking and usually some rimming followed by some finger insertion. It was only then that I might get the heads-up for anal intercourse. I knelt down on the bed between her legs and reached up to play with her breasts.

"I can take care of my own tits. Fuck my ass!" Her tone was stern and demanding.

I was shocked by her behavior but wasn't going to argue with her. I grabbed the bottle of Wet and put some on my very stiff cock. I pushed her legs apart so I could get a better target. I rested my dick against her asshole and pushed forward. There was very little resistance. She was very relaxed and willing to receive. The head of my prick went easily in past her outer sphincter. Getting past her inner sphincter would be the challenge. Again, there was very little opposition to my efforts. I was now about a third of the way to full penetration.

My wife's eyes were closed as she toyed with her nipples, alternately pinching them and then massaging them with her fingertips. Her action went from soft to hard and back again.

"Honey—" She quickly put a hand over my mouth and told me "No talking, just fucking!" With that she moved her hips forward and took another two inches into her ass. She moaned in a low deep growl expressing her obvious pleasure from my dick in her ass.

"Put it in all the way but do it nice and slowly. I want to feel each fraction of an inch as it goes in."

She was in charge. There was no doubt about it. I pushed forward as she asked, in a slow and easy manner. Within a few seconds I was all the way in, my pubic bone pressing against her swollen wet cunt.

"Now pull your dick all the way out except for the head and put it all the way back in. Do it slowly so I can feel every bit of movement." Her commands were almost whispers.

I did as she ordered, drawing my rock hard cock out just far enough so her outer sphincter had a grip on its head. I paused for just a second and I could feel her sphincter muscles squeezing my dick. As I pushed back in, she slowly rotated her hips, which had to have intensified the feeling for her. She was really working it!! She was a different woman. I didn't know what to make of it. As a good a time as I was having, it was all about her.

Our cottage filled with the sweet aromas from the candles that surrounded our king-size bed. The sliding door that looked out onto our little deck and the hotel path was open except for the screen. We could hear people walking by on their way to the restaurant or bar. Most of them were barely dressed, the women in sheer tops and short short skirts, the men in gauze or linen pants or shorts. I'd bet there was a pair of panties or underwear on any of them.

If anybody looked in, they might be able to make out the forms of two people having the time of their lives bathed in soft candlelight. I kept up a nice even pace, pulling my dick out and then so slowly inserting back in. The lube had somewhat thinned creating a nice friction. My wife has never asked for more lube so I assume that she like the feeling of the head of my penis rubbing against the inside of her rectum.

She was massaging her clit with one hand and pulling and squeezing her outer labia with the other. Her breathing was very rhythmic except every minute or two it would speed up as she had orgasm after orgasm. At the same time, her anus would pulsate, transmitting her feelings to my cock.

Our bodies were covered with lusty sweat. I started to pick up the pace because I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

"I can't take any more. I've cum so many times I've lost count. Fuck me as hard as you want. Cum in my ass!" My wife brought her hands up to my nipples and started pinching them, something she knew would bring me to the edge. I quickened my pace and pounded her ass. It didn't take more than a minute before I started to cum. It felt like my cock blew up to twice its normal size. I kept up my thrusting as my dick released squirt after squirt of my man juice. Now I was the one who was grunting and groaning. When I thought there was no more left in me, I just fell forward on top of my wife with my dick still in her ass.

She pushed me off and I lay down next to her, my head against the headboard.

"Anything left in there for me?" she asked as she put her hand around my cock and brought her mouth down on the head. She took half my cock in her mouth and sucked on it. This was unbelievable! We always see ass-to-mouth in the porno that we watch. I didn't think she knew how much it turned me on to watch some chick take the dick that had just been in her ass and put it in her mouth. If there was any cum left in me, she certainly sucked it all out but what was really amazing is that I was starting to get hard again.

"No more for me. I'm going to sleep. Good night!" She reached up to kiss me good night. In a split second I had to make a decision. Knowing my wife, it wasn't going to be a peck on the lips. Especially after what we just did. What the hell! We'd been married for so long, God knows where our mouths have been before we kissed. We've swapped spit and cum. I've rimmed her so many times and stuck my tongue in her ass every time and I was still alive and never caught anything. Several times I've even eaten an anal creampie, or as the urban dictionary says, felched her ass. A deep loving kiss was, at the very least, something she deserved. However, the thought of doing it was just making my dick harder. We kissed in a fervent embrace and she rolled over to go to sleep.

"Thank you, Honey," I whispered.

She was already asleep. There I sat in the bed with a very hard throbbing penis between my legs. It wasn't going to go away by itself. What was I going to do? I could rub one out and then what? I really wasn't that sleepy so I got out of bed and went out onto our little deck. My wife was dead to the world. I don't think a bomb going off would have awakened her. It was about 2 in the morning and the temperature outside was in the 70's. There were still some people out there, stumbling back from the bar. The moonlight offered a really sensual kind of light, bright enough to create defined shadows but still maintain the anonymity of darkness. I sat there contemplating what to do with my very turgid erection.

"Hey, is that a medical condition or are you just happy to see me?"

I was kind of in a state of euphoria, not really totally focused on what was going on around me. If anything I was fantasizing about my "plight." I was startled by the voice that was obviously directed towards me. I turned and, out of the shadows, Jack walked towards me. I came out of my cloud, looked down at my hard-on, and was immediately embarrassed. I'm sure I was blushing a bright red, but Thank God, the darkness covered it up. My dick quickly began to lose its tumescence.

"What are you doing out so late, Jack?"

"Well, after Juli and I left you, we went back to our cottage and fucked our brains out. I wasn't ready to go to sleep, so I went down to the bar to hang out and people-watch. A few drinks, some conversation, then a lot of flirting with whom ever would listen and before you know it, the bar closed. Time to call it a day, although I'm still not that tired. What's your story? Why are you sitting out here?"

"Jack, as you know, we parted company earlier, thinking that we were going to go to sleep, you know, end of a long day, a lot of drinking, so on and so forth. I went into the bathroom and when I came out, my wife was on the bed with her legs spread apart and a bottle of lube on the end table. The first words out of her mouth were a command to fuck her ass. When I suggested some foreplay to warm things up, she told me that she would handle that and I should just fuck her ass as I was told. Jack, fucking her ass is my absolute favorite thing and it doesn't happen often enough as far as I'm concerned. It's always my goal, but I usually wait for her to ask for it. I've never insisted on it. I was really surprised that the only thing she wanted me to do was fuck her ass. She was incredible. I fucked her ass for at least a half-hour. After I came in her, she sucked the last few drops of cum out of my cock in an ass-to-mouth move worthy of the best porn flick I've ever seen. I was a freakin' dream come true, like I died and gone to heaven."

"She kept sucking my cock and it started to get hard again. She said that she had had enough and she was going to sleep. She kissed me, sticking her tongue down my throat. I could taste my cum in her mouth. It was especially hot knowing that I came in her ass then she went down on me and now I was swapping spit with her after she did ass-to-mouth. After the kiss, she turned over and basically passed out. She's in there now, dead to the world. I was left with a raging hard-on, my brain filled with thoughts about what had just happened. I was trying to figure out what brought it on. Why was she so demanding about getting her ass fucked when usually it's something that may or may not happen? It was something I never would have expected."

"So, what you're telling me is that fucking your wife's ass is your favorite thing to do and that's what your wife wanted you to do without you having to ask her?" Jack asked with a look on his face that wasn't at all quizzical but looked more like he already knew the answer to the question.

Before I could respond to his query, Jack gave me what he thought was the answer, or should I say, the reason why he thinks things happened the way they did.

"While we were getting the drinks, Juli and your wife were talking girl-talk. Now that can be about clothes, or cosmetics, or kids but I'll bet you dollars to donuts they were talking about sex. In a place like this, when virtually every body is walking around naked and pheromones hang heavy in the air, women only talk about sex. Now, let me ask you a question."

"Go ahead," I was really intrigued.

"Have you given your wife any indication that you might be 'going off the reservation?'" "

"Well, right before we came here, my wife caught me looking at some porn that wasn't quite the usual stuff we look at together."

"It wasn't kiddy porn or bestiality or anything bizarre, was it?

"No, It was some gay porn. I've just found myself fantasizing about men. You know, what it would be like to suck a cock or get fucked in the ass. I think it's probably part of some kind of mid-life crisis. We've been having the same old sex for so long although it's become a little bit more interesting lately. It took a long time before my wife would even let me stick a finger in her ass and I never thought she would ever let me rim her. Toys have also found their way into our bedroom on a more frequent basis. Anyway, I was totally surprised by her reaction. I thought she would have gone ballistic but instead, she accepted my fantasy as something legitimate and said that who knows what the future will bring. Maybe it can happen and she'd like to be a part of it. I was floored." As I spoke to Jack, my penis, which had begun to deflate, started to harden. Although I wasn't fully hard, I was certainly showing a little wood.

"Juli and I had a similar situation about the exact same thing, my interest in guys. Her immediate reaction wasn't quite the same but it wasn't negative either. All I know is that from then on, she has offered herself for every bit of kink and fetish that has ever crossed my mind and, much like your wife, without my having to beg or plead. She's even let me indulge my fantasies with men saying as long as I come home at night and give her what she wants, she doesn't have a problem. This all began about three years ago. I finally asked her what changed. She said she got some advice from somebody wiser than she that said if your significant other gets what he or she wants at home, they wouldn't be looking elsewhere for it. Sounds like Juli might have passed on that wisdom to your wife."