Another Day in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could be, Jack. I still can't wait to see if I'll be able to act on my fantasies."

"Buddy, you can do that right now. I'm ready willing and able to help you on that score," Jack said with a shit-eating grin on his face pointing to what looked like about seven inches of hard flesh between his legs. I looked down at his shorts and saw his erection sticking out of the bottom. Jack was uncut. His foreskin was pulled halfway back and I could see the purple head of his cock with its one eye looking at me. "I've been where you are right now, my friend. I had a choice, too. I could've walked away with my fantasy staying just that. Something that I only thought about. Or I could make my dream come true. I made the right choice then. Are you going to make the right choice now?"

We had been sitting opposite each other while we talked. I moved and sat next to Jack and put a hand on his thigh.

"I want to do this more than anything but I'm nervous and scared and very excited all at the same time." My cock was throbbing so much it was almost painful.

Jack stood up, pulled his shorts off, and sat back down. His erection was beautiful; the head of his prick was totally engorged with blood. He put a hand around his cock and slid his foreskin up over the head and then pulled it back. He did it several times with a slow even stroke. He was teasing me. I didn't want him to bring himself off although I knew he really had no intention to pleasure himself to completion, not when there was a willing fellator ready to take care of his needs

"It's all yours, my friend. Do with it as you wish," Jack said with a tone of bravado, something you might hear in an old swashbuckling movie.

I got down on my knees between his legs. With my hands rubbing his thighs, I kissed the head of his penis. I couldn't taste anything just using my lips so I licked him with my tongue. The initial flavor was salty, probably from sweat. After all, we were in the tropics. With my tongue I massaged his glans penis, the top part of the head of the penis, because I knew from my own experience that's the most sensitive part. When I jerked off, I always concentrate on the glans for the most intense feelings. I wanted to get the most out of this new adventure, so I did everything very slowly. I was making a recording in my brain that I would be able to watch over and over again.

I looked up at Jack's face and our eyes met. He smiled, moaned, and leaned back, making himself more comfortable. As he leaned back, his hips slipped forward, allowing me even better access to his raging hard-on. I opened my mouth to take his cock in. Giving a good first blowjob is not an easy task. I pushed down on his cock, opening my mouth as wide as I could, trying to make sure that my teeth didn't get in the way. I got about three inches of his cock in my mouth and that was going to be it, at least this time. I wanted to please Jack but I wanted to have a good time too.

Jack was certainly enjoying my efforts. As I sucked and tongued his cock, I moved my hands up to his chest and, with just fingertips, massaged his nipples until they were hard as pebbles, then I pinched them almost to the point of pain.

"Nobody ever paid quite as much attention to my nipples before as you are now. I never realized how exciting it could be," Jack said, breathing very heavily. I knew that I was pleasing him in a way that was all new to him. I was taking it all in, the taste of his cock in my mouth, the musky aromas of his body. As I sucked and slurped, I had a new appreciation for the many blowjobs my wife had given me over the years.

Jack was starting an almost involuntary movement of his hips up and down, working with me as I blew him. I knew that he was going to cum at any minute. I pulled back so I was only sucking the tip of his cock. I didn't want him to cum in the back of my throat. I wanted his spunk on my tongue so I could hold it in my mouth and taste it in all its glory. His nipples were still hard so I flicked them with my fingers. I wanted to suck on them but I didn't want to miss having him cum in my mouth.

He tapped me on the shoulder to let me know he was going to shoot. And shoot he did. There must have been four or five massive squirts of his cum. My mouth was filled with his man juice. I squeezed his prick to get the last of his cum out and then sat back to savor his ejaculate. It had an indescribable flavor and a thickness like gravy. It was delicious. I tasted it every corner of my mouth and then, before I swallowed it, I opened my mouth to show Jack the fruit of our efforts. I swallowed it and licked my lips. Mission accomplished.

As I got up off the deck to sit down next to Jack, I caught a glimpse of my wife standing back in the shadows inside our room. Although she was barely visible, I could see that she had one hand on a tit and the other hand was on her crotch. I don't know whether she knew that I had seen her or not. I decided to act like I hadn't seen her.

"That was freakin' awesome. Let me reciprocate." Jack wrapped a hand around my cock and started stroking me. "Can I suck your dick?"

"Absolutely!"

Jack got down on his knees in front of me and, without so much as a hiccup, took my the full length of my penis into his mouth. His nose was resting against my shaved pubic mound. I could feel his swallowing massage my dick. As much as I tried to go slowly and methodically as I blew him, Jack wasn't going to have it. He was on a mission to get me off. Watching him was truly exciting. He had definitely done this before-many times before. He pulled off my cock until only the head was in his mouth and then he went right down on it again. As he deepthroated me, I felt a finger pushing gently against my asshole.

I was almost at the point of no return. I started to push into Jack's face as if to get even further down his throat. And then it happened. I felt his finger enter my ass. That did it! I started to hump almost feverishly as I started to cum in Jack's throat. He kept his my cock down his throat and swallowed with every squirt of my semen. When I was done, he was done. He let my drained organ fall from his mouth and looked up at me with that charming smile. If there was any of my cum on his lips he took it in with a swipe of his tongue.

"Welcome to paradise, kid," he said. "That was great, and I wish I could stay for an encore but I know Juli must be wondering where I am. She's going to want to here all about our little adventure and I can't wait to tell her."

"Jack, you're going to tell your wife?"

"Of course. It wouldn't be anywhere near as exciting if I didn't. She'll want to know every detail. Aren't you going to tell yours?"

I didn't have to tell her. I knew she had watched the whole thing. There was sexual tension and excitement hanging in the air. What was my wife going to say?

"See you in the morning. Thanks for a great blowjob." Jack headed to his cottage.

"You, too." Like Rick said to Capt. Reynaud at the end of Casablanca, I hoped that "this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

I went into our room and, in the darkness, I saw my wife sitting up in bed, legs spread apart, one hand massaging her clit, the other playing with a nipple.

"I watched you and Jack give each other blowjobs, you know." She kept playing with herself.

"Yeah, I saw you inside watching. I'm sorry, it just happened. It was sort of out of my control."

"I think it was entirely in your control. You wanted to suck his cock and you wanted him to cum in your mouth, didn't you?"

I couldn't tell if she was mad or not. Her tone of voice was somewhat neutral but her question made her seem angry.

"Yes, I wanted to suck him off and swallow his cum. Are you mad?"

"Are you glad you did it?"

"Yes."

"Then so am I. If it's what you wanted to do and it made you happy, then it's OK! But I have one question. Was the blowjob he gave you as good as when I suck your cock?"

"It was definitely very exciting to have another guy blow me but your talents make him look like an amateur." Jack was truly an expert and, like they say, nobody knows a man like another man but I wasn't going to tell my wife that.

"Let me finish what I'm doing and then we'll go to sleep. You can sit there and watch me like I watched you."

I sat there in bed while my wife furiously played with her clit until her legs started to squeeze together. Her breathing increased and she began to moan almost indescribably as she approached her orgasm. Her body tensed, she shuddered and then fell back as if she fainted.

"Are you all right?" I asked, thinking that I might have to call for an EMT.

"Uh, huh, I'm fine, just fine! Let's go to sleep."

We kissed good night. She backed up against me with my penis up against the crack of her ass. I put my arm over her shoulder and moved my hand towards her chest.

"Not now. I'm done. Tomorrow is soon enough. And by the way, don't plan on doing anything like that with Jack again----."

I cut her off.

"I'm very sorry, it won't happen again," I said. I was very disappointed. I hoped that this would be something that would happen again.

"Unless, of course, if I can watch."

Tomorrow. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come. After all, it would be another day in Paradise.

To be continued. (Absolutely!)